Entity Nest Ep. 023: disMISSING LINK

Story Info
Bonding with pEARL! JINGA!
6.5k words
5
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Home sweet home!"

Pulling through the dilapidated gates of Souillon House, Erin Parrish noted her faithful father's ghost hanging out inside her Great Dane Scooby Boo near the entrance. Seated regally with eyes white as a telltale sign of possession, the dog barked twice then decided to give chase back to the house. Pulling up next to her bestie Kyra Whimsey's SUV she shut her engine off and sat there a minute. "Okay! So, now I have the ability to slap around ghosts."

"No, you may purge them from hostile takeovers." Rosalita Montoya corrected her, using her daughter Isabel's body to voice her concerns.

"Si! As I booted Vienna out of my sister." Rico felt obligated to point out his own powers. Within him joined Isabel through his vocal cords, "We all saw the butterflies, right?"

"Butterflies?" Kyra flared her eyes, "What did I miss?" Passenger door clicked but going unopened until she heard the rest of the story. "Why am I just now hearing about butterflies?"

"Calm down." Erin smirked, "Blue light special for us working with Gemma. I can see ghosts for very short periods. At Thorn Briar after I swatted that Pettigrew out of Stuart Potter with an assist by Gemma, I've been able to see tiny glimpses of other ghosts, at least out at the cemetery. All I see on the porch is floating gloves, so I guess I still can't see the boys." Even as Curley ventured to open her door for her as if a Valet. A note of name on the glove Erin smiled, "Hey Handsome Curtis." Curley his nickname! "Do me a favor and unload our bags and take them upstairs, they're in the hatchback... uhh... back door." He opened Rico's door, "Back... back door." Finally, he located the hatch and opened it. "I keep forgetting the boys might not understand certain terms. Fancy words and technology!"

"They're getting there though. So, you saw a few unnatural butterflies?"

"Couple million. Swarm even."

"The good souls of the just." Rosalita spoke up, "They were letting you know that what you did with Mister Potter was a good deed. I was a butterfly once, well, I still am when I take upon the image. It allows us to drift from our final resting place, but somehow, we always find our way home. Since bonding with my children here I have not felt the need to wander. Nor, do I feel the need to be a stay-at-home mom."

"Stay at home mom... meaning Serena?"

"Yes! She was a fully formed baby when I died, when she died. Not even a chance to learn to crawl." Isabel's tear ducts grew active, Rico reaching over thanks to Izzy to wipe her own eyes. "I will be fine. Would you like your body back? I believe it is time to change your tampon again." She also knew that she could not pass the porch and venture indoors thanks to the variant sigils about the property.

"Yes, if I may. I tire of listening to Rico telling himself he will be a good father. We know Rico, we know!" Leaving the SUV first the siblings stood side by side in ready. Once hands were held and Rosalita slipped away from Izzy's body the handcuffs magically united the brother and sister once again. Identities catching up, Izzy became herself. "Ohhh, it is so good to be within my own body again." An immediate response she found her ghostly lover William moving up behind her to welcome her home. "Aiii! Why did I not change clothing before we reattached? You will have to put up with me changing tampons Rico."

"Lucky me!" He rolled his eyes. Watching rubber gloves surrounding his sister and squeezing her breasts he shook his head, "I can tell right now I will get no sleep tonight." Shockingly, William rapped his rubber knuckles on Rico's shoulder as if to say, "I will respect you." Releasing Izzy, she felt his loss immediately.

"Oh, no! I will be made love to tonight. Blood or not!" William in turn gripped her chin and kissed her but chose to let her go. Stomping her foot, she pointed at her brother. "Cock blocker!" If she could storm off, she would.

"I have an idea." Rico chuckled. "Maybe Willy there could possess your body and shower with you, you can get yourself off without being bound to me."

"Can we do that?"

"Worth a shot if it gets you out of my hair. You and Willy can bond your own way inside your head. Of course, he might not know what to do with you knowing he is you."

"He will explore." A swift kiss to her brother's cheek she was happy again. A fist bump between William and Rico was genuine as well.

"Anything new Guard Doggy Daddy?" Erin stepped into her yard to kneel and greet the possessed pooch. Nodding yes in a feverish manner he looked toward the woods beyond the driveway from the main road.

"Uhhh? Why is there a bag of dogfood sitting next to the porch?" Kyra called out. "Ben get hungry? Did the boys feed him?" Otis and Amos began pointing at the woods like Ben was doing in his own way.

"What in the world are you trying to tell us dad?" Erin winced at the timber line as Scooby Ben bolted to the edge of the road then looked back at his daughter who was strolling at a much slower pace.

William tapped Rico's shoulder and hand gestured that he be allowed to invade Izzy's body to join her. Shrugging at the notion this could go wrong he tried it, all three of them holding hands. William was not their blood relation so the bonding might not even work as planned. "Understand sister, this might not work as we hope."

"Just try Rico. I need to change before I bleed down my leg." Too late! Droplets on her shoes would need to be cleaned. Eyes closing Rico realized something.

"Wait! You will have to rejoin me for this to happen. Our souls need to... " He saw her light flow into open air and directly into William's chest. For a rare moment a beating heart was seen within his chest. One that faded the light returned to Izzy's body. "See? I think it was rejected."

"No! I am within her friend Rico." Willy spoke through Izzy, the cuffs disengaging again. "This is... I do not know how to explain it."

"Try incredible!" Izzy spoke up overriding Willy's voice. "You have a sweet tone, Willy."

"Well, seeing as that worked. I need to go pee." Kyra who had eavesdropped left the dogfood and headed indoors to potty. Otis and Amos gave up explaining with palms up as if boggled.

"Si! Come sweet William. Let us shower and we can give each other a fashion show." William laughed through her lips. So weird! But at least it gave Rico a bit of freedom. Enough that he decided to walk out and join Erin by the road. It was good to stretch his own legs without his sister tagging along. This would solve much in the coming days, being able to escape and take on a job of his own. Looking at the grass he knew the first thing was mowing Erin's yard again.

"What is going on?" Rico stepped up next to Erin.

"I'm not sure. My dad keeps barking at the woods. This isn't the backyard so I would hope we would be safe from any of the disgruntled slave spirits, God rest their souls... someday."

"Hey, Boo!" Rico called out to the dog, Ben looking at him, "Come take over my body so you can tell Erin what's bothering you."

"Aww! That's nice of you Rico. It won't take long I promise."

"Anything to help our savior."

"Aww, again!" She hugged him to her side, he slyly looking down at her massive cleavage. With Ben walking Boo up and sitting down awaiting a transition, Erin let Rico do his thing. Palming the dog's cheeks, the glow of acceptance was seen by Erin then faded just as fast.

"RUFF! WOOF! RUFF! RUFF!" Rico barked then busted up laughing, "Gotcha Sweetheart!" Ben spoke through Rico. "Had to have a little fun there."

"Uh huh!" Boo without Rico and Ben influencing him started sniffing. Circling Erin he put his snout right up between her thighs and made her jump. "Shit! I think he smells Ian on... in me."

"Who's Ian? New boyfriend?" Ben squinted with Rico's eyes.

"Long story! I met a florist, took a part time job with him. Fulltime cop starting Monday. I mostly took the florist job to hang with Captain America. He looks just like Chris Evans. Oh, and he's... " She gnashed her teeth swatting Scooby Boo from behind, "... he's a werewolf. So yeah, technically I committed bestiality. Best sex I ever had though."

The ghosts of Lester and Timothy feeling like chopped liver expressed their gloves as if to say, "Really?" They knew how good of lovers they were. No complaints on Erin's part until now. "Hey! Strive to fuck me better." She teased them. "Will one of you please calm Scooby here before he mounts me?" Timothy moved behind the dog and at first tugged on his collar then suddenly had an inspiration. Invading Boo, Timothy possessed the Great Dane then reared up on his hind legs to land a single paw on Erin's shoulder, the other paw on Rico's. "Ohhh, Mister Hilarious! Get down Timothy. Boo is too heavy." More laughable was the fact Lester picked up Timothy's gloves and placed them on Boo's paws. They were both rolling in the grass laughing.

"Kids, I swear! So, fill me in dad."

"Okay, first thing is first, where's Brimley?"

"Stayed in town with her daughter Janice, Jana for short. She was actually very nice until we met her father, Maxwell. He's a Warlock from over near Melas. Anyway, he showed up with Jana, his way of trying to bond but his intent was shady. Brimley took over her daughter's body to help set Max straight, but now she's trapped in Jana's body. Jana is stuck in Cotton."

"Jesus! How do we fix that?"

"No idea just yet. I can tell you more later. What's with the timber here?"

"Vienna jumped into the body of a neighboring lynx to have physical mobility. Thing is, the cat is a momma and has a batch of kittens out there somewhere. Mom was hunting Vienna said. We had the hair brain idea to feed them dogfood seeing as Vienna can't hunt prey. The boys went inside the house and brought it out with a big freezer bag. Vienna's using Momma Cat to track her den."

"Wow! Vienna does have a heart in her."

"She's not a bad kid. Just an attention seeker. This could be good for her having something to do besides annoy you and Kyra."

"This is true. She will find her way back at some point. I need to get inside; I promised Earl I'd pay a visit upstairs in the attic. I'm trying hard to bond with everyone here. Sooner or later, I aim to go back out to the old slave camp and try hard to make peace. Surely, there are some who were not so bad, like Mildred. She's been helpful as much as she can be. It's so odd I can only see her occasionally, but I can't see the boys visually. I... hold the fort."

Turning to the boys playing with Scooby Boo against his wishes Erin palmed her necklace, Gemma. "Can I have a peek, Gemma? Please purdy please, sugar and me on top? I promise I won't abuse it." Very briefly she saw Lester rubbing Boo's belly and chuckling. As if sensing Erin seeing him Lester dropped his jaw and waved at her. "Hi, Lester." Realizing her newfound ability Timothy rolled Scooby over and lay there as if the Sphinx and raised his ghostly brow up over Scooby's scalp so that Erin could see his eyes. "And there is Timmy and Lassie!" She smiled. "It's only temporary peek, kind of like a Scooby Boo I see you moment." The boys were delighted.

"One last thing before I let Rico go mow. He's feeling generous."

"That's good! What else?"

"A man in a GTO stopped on the main road while Vienna and I were out there talking in our heads. He backed up, got out, and looked our way. Black eyes just like the goat beast in Melas. Ha! GTO is often referred to as a Goat."

"Get a license plate Detective?"

"Sure did! R-A-M-P-A-R-T! Virginia issued vanity plate."

"The goat creature, the Baphomet is tracking us. It has to be with RAM being part of the... well, PART RAM technically, huh?"

"Have Officer Barker run the plate. See who it belongs to. I got your back Sweetheart. We all do, right boys?" Lester saluted him, Timothy barked. "I'm bailing on Rico. Get out of my dog Timbuk." Timothy vacated in a roll away and Ben returned to his faithful host body then coyly lifted paws to have the boys remove the rubber gloves. Rico joining Erin again with a sweaty brow, shook off the effects of his possession.

"Wow! Ben inside felt different than Izzy."

"Need to go sit down?"

"Naaa! I'll be okay. Mind if I mow the yard? Riding along might help me think on how to meet Portia's parents."

"You know I'll be right beside you if you need me, Rico."

"Si! Forever in your debt." He smiled then took a walk out to the shed.

"If you're worried dad, why don't you go look for Vienna. Boys? Just how far can you go beyond the yard itself? This is still technically the front of the house. Maybe you can go walk with dad and keep him company." Thumbs up the boys acted as if coaxing Ben. Boo looked up at Erin and shook his head. "Go on, Mister Peabody." Sherman on the march! To her shock the boys faded into the timber with Scooby Ben. "That answers that."

********

Entering her home Erin found a number of the other ghostly boys watching television. Eying the show from her doorway she pointed at the screen, "Is that Ghost Hunter's again? Why do you guys torture yourselves. Just because Vienna climbed through the TV does not mean other hot girls will. I'm the only hot girl you need." Remote posed, Newton shut off the TV and sat it on an end table. She felt bad suddenly, it was blatantly obvious the boys were lonely and having never known true love. Now that William and Curley had experienced it they all wondered what it might be like. Sighing as Kyra came back downstairs in a fresh change of clothes, namely loose comfy shorts and a camisole, ghosts quickly moved over on the sofa and patted the center cushion for her.

"Nope! Stealing her too. You boys just need to focus on us at bedtime. Hearing her Kyra fanned her features with her fingers. "That's right! No mercy night." She even considered removing Gemma but keeping her within reach just in case. After her last time leaving Gemma out, the boys could have really hurt her. They tore her up that night. If not for Genevieve trying to retrieve her jewelry box it might have proven fatal. "Hold on a second. Was Genevieve only trying to help me? Her jewelry box was there long before I moved in so why didn't she just claim it before then? Gemma was in that box until it hit the floor. I wonder, all this talk about Gemma being evil... " She lifted her necklace to look at the stone. "Sorry, Gemma, I know I should never doubt you. We've been through a lot you and I. Forgive me, I don't know what I was thinking just now."

"You alright?" Kyra narrowed her eyes at Erin's deep thoughts.

"Yeah, just chatting with Gemma."

"She really came through for you today, didn't she? Kicking out that old prospector, and letting you see those souls fluttering around. I bet that was a beautiful thing to see."

"It was. Yeah!" She smiled, "Sorry again, Gemma. Erin loves you." She kissed the tiny gem attached to its old-style leather tether. "Okay! Let's go check up on Earl before it gets any later." Hearing the riding lawnmower fire up out back Kyra cocked a brow. "Rico wanted to mow." A simple nod with a pucker Kyra followed Erin upstairs. "Bag of stuff we got Earl is up here, right?"

"Yep! My bedroom."

"Was your bedroom. Remember you're bunking with me as long as the Montoya's are here."

"Oh, yeah!" Kyra peered over her shoulder to see rubber gloves following them upstairs. One set of gloves slyly lifting the shorts she wore to see her tight little ass. "Bedtime only! Back it up whoever's checking me out." That would be Otis. Baaad boy!

Reaching the top of the stairs they heard two distinct voices. Isabel moaning, William groaning. It was a double-barreled passion in one body. Kyra's bedroom door wide open they discovered Isabel still wet from her shower and a towel beneath her thighs. She and William were using a dildo on her. "Really?" Erin shook her head, "That's my toy." Not anymore! "Keep it! Get it all out of your systems so Rico can get a decent night's sleep. You too Izzy."

"Privacy please." She yelped at Willy's amped up muscle control utilizing her arm to hit her just perfect, blood staining the rubber toy. Fingers inside her anus only added to Izzy's pleasant torture.

Grabbing the bag for Earl, Kyra closed the door behind them. "Why us? You couldn't have bought a beach house in Fort Lauderdale?" Erin chuckled at the idea. She was happy here, thus far, even under the imposing insanity. Brave soul, Erin Parrish!

At the attic door Erin paused before turning the knob. "Okay Kyra! Don't freak out up here. All those witchcraft books and jars of penises can be spooky. I'm afraid to even read any of those books. Part of me wonders if that's what drove Mrs. DeVore mad. I mean, I've got Gemma to protect me but if you go reading any then things could get ugly. I need you babe."

"I won't read anything. Why don't you explore up here more and I'll entertain Earl... Pearl? That poor child!"

"I know. Just try and keep him happy and watch out for his chains. He can get a little anxious." Door opened they head up, immediately hearing chains rattle and drag on the wood flooring. Kyra got a chill the second Erin hit the top of the stairs. "Quiet down up here, Earl. See? I came back to visit you just like I promised. I even brought a friend I want you to meet. Earl?" She followed the chain's ankle bracelet to know where he was. "This is Kyra." As if startled Earl ran for the shadows of the attic's gloom.

"Uhh? Just to point out something... I am black."

"So? He's half black if Genevieve was raped by a black slave. Does that matter?"

"Oh, yeah! I guess you're right. Hi, Earl! We brought you some presents."

"No more candy." Erin snickered, "It rots the flooring." The poor boy tried hard to eat the saltwater taffy Erin had brought him not long ago. In where the mouth should be, the nuggets fell right through him to the dirty floor. It was the thought that counted. The candy did give him something to play with at least. It was like flicking marbles. The two ladies sat down on the floor where they knew Earl could reach them and stretched out on their bellies. "Dresses are made to be laundered." Erin smirked.

"At least I changed out of my classy dress. These are more chore clothes anyway." Kyra opened the bag and brought out the coloring book sponsoring the Little Mermaid and the used crayons she had purchased at Goodwill. Opening the book, it was barely touched, only one page had colored artwork. Whomever the colorist was they made poor Ariel look more like Filet-a-Fish. The child who had used it hardly knew how to stay inside the lines. Not that Earl might be any better. "I'm just going to lay here and color under the sea Earl. Care to come watch? I'll even let you color if you can hold the crayon."

"He has gloves on Kyra, he can hold the crayon."

"Oh! Right! Still learning Earl."

"Come on out Sweetie, she won't hurt you. Bring your wig if you want to." That made Earl stir about as if excited. His chain following him over to the mannequins then selected a new wig, this one looking ballroom, English style, almost powdered wig but not. Putting it on pEarl hurried back to the girls and plopped down on the floor. While they couldn't see the lad, they sure did see the dust he kicked up from dropping. How that physical stuff worked was just crazy. Like the ladies Earl repositioned as if lying on his own belly to mimic them. Warm smiles led to the boy reaching over to brush a strand of hair from Erin's eyes. "Aww! Thank you. That was getting in my way. Look at Kyra painting the pretty girl. That's Ariel, she's a Princess."

"A mermaid even. That's a woman who is half girl, half fish Earl." As if understanding, Earl hopped right back up, another round of dust to wave from their faces. Going back to the mannequins Earl found some green material on a bolt and drug it from its holder. Rolling out the cloth he lay down on it and managed to roll himself up into it from the waist down, his chain getting tangled a bit in the process.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12