Entransed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I have described here previously, Dulcinda is six feet two inches of slender, steely muscle, multi-gendered, multi-sexual, multi-orgasmic. She loves sex with men, women, transsexuals, bisexuals, gays, lesbians, anyone who. Such is the power of her charm and overwhelming allure that straight, and straight-laced, men and women find themselves enfolded, penetrated, penetrating, rejoicing, in ways they would never have contemplated, and reaching heights of pleasure they had only, or never, imagined. But I said nothing of this to Leonie, so that she would respond without pre-conceptions.

During the three hours of Dulcinda's motoring to reach us, Leonie and I cleaned house, changed the sheets, showered and prepared a meal. All with an agreeable sense of anticipation, which we had to enjoy without it dispatching us back into the freshly-made bed.

When Dulcinda was standing in the hallway, Leonie took a deep breath and exhaled slowly with a quiet, long-drawn-out, 'Magnificent!' For Dulcinda was, indeed, looking stupendous. She was in a mid-thigh length, burnt-orange coloured, short-sleeved dress. It showed off her long, tanned, shapely limbs, and its low neckline displayed her fathoms-deep cleavage. Her long, dark hair was gathered up with combs at the temples. Her perfectly applied make-up emphasised her wide, rich mouth and her large, expressive eyes. She had evidently changed her shoes, for driving in three inch heels would not have been wise.

She took in Leonie in a leisurely sweeping look and extended a hand, into which Leonie's small hand disappeared. Neither of them spoke. There was no need, as they met at a level beyond words. Then Dulcinda bent to put her lips to mine for a long momen.

Still without utterance we moved into the kitchen, sat to table and ate unhurriedly, smiling when we caught each other's eyes. We drank only juice and water, hydrating ourselves in advance of expressing much liquid, outside or inside each other's bodies. We shared the confidence we were to enter into a time of physical and emotional consummation.

We shared a few confidences over the coffee. Dulcinda had taken over my curation of the erotic art-works studio and website, and reported on some recent, startling, additions. She showed us images on her tablet, to Leonie's amazement and delight.

One particular item appealed to her. Many erotic works refer to myths, legends and fairy-tales. This one was a triptych. The subject was clearly the Amazons, the tribe of Greek women-warriors.

Opening the left panel showed the fearsome fighters drawn up in battle formation. The front rank depicted their war-gear. Dressed in close-fitting bronze armour, moulded to their formidable bosoms, their short tunics revealed their muscled thighs above greaves and bare feet. Their heads were enclosed in helmets bearing crests of dyed red horse-hair. Each carried a spear, while a sheathed sword hung at her waist and a bow and quiver of arrows hung from her shoulders behind her. Although they were not displaying any nakedness they were powerfully sexual in their massed womanhood and calm assurance.

The centre panel was now to be seen. Now the women were clearly training. Some naked, some half-clad, some in armour. Running, fencing, doing gymnastics, throwing javelins, wrestling. They had clearly not, as one supposition has it, removed a breast to facilitate their archery, as those practising with the bow were double-breasted, and well-endowed, as were they all.

The viewer was now invited to be a voyeur, relishing those generous breasts with prominent nipples, those rounded bottoms, those variously displayed pubic regions. Some were hirsute, some shaven. Labia were evident on some, while others were closed. But the said voyeur was surely already devouring the third, now visible panel, for in this the exercise had become entirely sexual, yet still conveyed the sense of being fitness-training.

Now all were naked, but, and this was the point, some were equipped with penises of various shapes and sizes. Evidently a proportion of those battle-maidens was transwomen. And they were ensuring that none of their sisters remained maidens, vaginally or anally.

In the left foreground a huge Amazon kneels behind, and sinks her formidable organ into the anus of, an also kneeling, smaller girl. Both are clearly in the throes of tumultuous orgasms. And beside them one woman, facing forward, has picked up another, back towards the viewer. The carrier has her hands clasped round the other's bottom while her penis is lodged within her partner's cunt. The partner's legs are wrapped round the carrier's waist. Closer inspection makes clear the carrier has a finger lodged in the other's arse.

There were other couples coupling, and, indeed, a double-penetration was in progress on the right, with the trio's mouths open in yells of triumph and joy. But it was the pair involved in the lifting which especially interested Leonie. She said, 'How wonderful to be held like that with the conch going into the cranny. No-one's ever taken me in that way.'

Dulcinda and I made no comment, but we took note of this plaintive remark.

Leonie explained that she was a doctor, retired from the field now, but keen to share her knowledge and experience with those new or newer to the tropics.

I described my participation in English language courses run on a shoe-string in out-of-the-way places around Europe. Encouraged to do so I recounted some of my sexual adventures during these events.

Still in no hurry, but knowing we were to experience great joy and satisfaction in due course, we washed up slowly, moving round each other to heighten awareness of each other's bodies and breathing each other's scents and sensitivities. We didn't touch, except by accident, or speak further. We were aware of moving into another dimension of sensation, though without becoming detached or other-worldly.

Eventually we went upstairs into Leonie's bedroom and stood together, waiting to understand how we should proceed. We began by grasping our six hands together, and, leaned across the clasped hands to kiss each other, holding our lips together and putting out our tongues a little way to touch and lick. We continued like that a long time, our mouths becoming super-sensitive.

We released our hands and caressed each other's faces for many minutes. Then we knew what next, and Leonie and I stood beside Dulcinda and began to undress her, because she was the goddess, she was the focus.

We took hold of the hem of her dress and drew it up her body and over her head as she bent her knees to enable this. She was wearing a beautiful coffee-coloured lacy bra and matching, all-encompassing panties. Leonie gave a deep sigh of admiration and put a tentative finger into that impressive cleavage. Then she withdrew and sniffed it. Then she went behind Dulcinda and gently hefted her bottomage. We both reached up to take out the combs holding Dulcinda's hair and it cascaded over her shoulders.

We paused a while, simply standing together, awaiting what we next should do. And what Leonie did was nuzzle into the bra and hold still, and Dulcinda's hands came up and held her there. Leonie drew her head away a little after a while and reached round Dulcinda's body to unclasp the bra. Leonie slid the straps down Dulcinda's arms and drew the bra away from her torso. There was then the delightful moment when the tits are released and settle against the chest, and Leonie savoured it, awestruck by those majestic breasts. Dulcinda shrugged out of the bra and Leonie gave a little gasp as the nipples visibly erected and leant forward to take one into her mouth.

At this moment I became conscious, or now conscious, that I was to be the servitor, helping these women to fulfil themselves with and in each other. They had formed an all-inclusive bond and were now to pursue it to an apotheosis. I had, therefore, to do whatever would perfect this union. And the first task was to sweep Leonie's dress and slip over her head, so that Dulcinda could run her hands down that slim, sinewy body. Next, I stripped my dress and bra so I could press my bosom in blessing against the absorbed couple.

Leonie resumed sucking Dulcinda's nipple, and Dulcinda began to tremble a little and utter little humming sounds, 'Mmm...mmm...mmm,' until Leonie ceased and stepped back a little and looked down. It was time for me to move behind Dulcinda and slowly ease her knickers down her cheeks, down her thighs, past her knees to her ankles. She lifted her legs to free herself.

There was a long moment of suspense as Leonie gazed at Dulcinda's crinkly muff, awaiting the revelation. It was my task to achieve that, as I reached into the deep, deep bum-cleft to release the tape. Then Dulcinda moved her thighs apart and her magnificent half-erected conch dropped down and continued hardening. Leonie emitted a little sigh and took it gently in her hand as it rose against her belly.

We knew what must follow. Dulcinda bent to put her hands behind Leonie's thighs. Leonie bent her knees so that Dulcinda could lift her as she parted her legs. Dulcinda drew her up her thighs and Leonie locked her legs round Dulcinda's waist and her arms round Dulcinda's neck. They were now in position and sealed the moment with a long kiss.

Dulcinda's glans was nestling into Leonie's left sulcus. Neither woman was moving to further the consummation. They were waiting for my ministrations. Which began with my plundering my vagina for the vital lubrication, for there was no way otherwise that huge organ could penetrate Leonie's long-unentered tunc. I was, of course, awash with glaze and I fingered it between the closed majorae and into the slightly slippery vestibule. At the same time I wiped my sticky hand down the length of Dulcinda's swollen cock.

They had waited for me to do this and I now signalled they should progress by stroking both bottoms. Then I took the rigid penis in my hand and moved it until its glans-tip rested against the labial crease. They felt that it was now for them to make the entry, and Dulcinda brought her bottom forward to increase the pressure of glans against labia, pushing through enough to part the inner fringe and lodge in the entrance.

They paused, Dulcinda still trembling a little and Leonie expressing her longing for completion in a series of exclamations of encouragement, 'Yes...yes.. Go...in.'

I applied more of my slime to where they were beginning to join, and then Dulcinda began to force her way in, while Leone pushed down with her pelvis to help.

Slowly the shoulders of the shield parted the lips, but it was evident the entry was tight to the point of being possibly impossible. Dulcinda hesitated, clearly afraid of hurting Leonie, but Leonie thrust downwards and growled, 'Please, please, must, must...'

Both began to shake and shudder, which aided the slow engulfment. Both began to make noises expressive of mixed pleasure and pain. They were caught in that timeless time when suffering becomes sublime. And once the widest part of the cock had been absorbed the struggle became a little less intense. Both now knew their communion was to be completed and they began to hum and croon, with little endearments and celebratory phrases. 'Oh, darling, I'm in, I'm in you, going in and in. Mmmm...mmmm....so warm and tight...'

'Dulcinda, Dulcinda, you're filling me. Fill me, fill me. I'm taking you...Oh, oh yes.'

I was on the verge of orgasm from their exaltation and watching the slow inching of that conch into that cranny. It was both a primitive mating and a supreme fulfilment, and not yet complete. For when it was evident Dulcinda was as deep as she could go, they paused again, as if to gather their forces and assess the situation. There was still an inch or more not inside, and I could see from that the whole cock was pulsing, swelling and relaxing a little. I could imagine how wonderful that must feel inside Leonie.

'Are you ready, darling?' Dulcinda asked.

'Are you ready, darling?' Leonie asked.

They laughed, shivered a moment and clasped each other as tightly as they could, Dulcinda's breasts crushed against Leonie's small mounds. Leonie made a tiny movement with her bottom and they came together, screaming, laughing, gurgling. They shuddered with each of Dulcinda's ejaculations. I could see that each spurt prompted a vaginal spasm.

I put my arms round them and held them tight. Both were near fainting from the overwhelming ecstasy. Indeed, when Dulcinda slipped out of Leonie, and the gush of sperm splashed to the floor, Leonie was completely limp, and I had to take her in my arms and lower her to the futon,

As I stood Dulcinda drew me to her and wept over us, the overpowering emotion seeking a further outlet. Then we lay down either side of Leonie and embraced her. Then we slept a while.


12