Entrapment the Verdict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I`d love to, but I have some other news to tell you."

I explained to Rebecca what Lance had told me and that my court date might be adjourned. Some during the conversation we agreed that I should travel to where Rebecca was working to spend a weekend together.

The next morning Lance call to let me know the date of my hearing would now be in 17 days' time.

It was Friday. On my way to the airport, I needed to check in at the local police station as part of my bail conditions. The officer that had given me the information about Nigel was there. He called me into an interview room. "Take a seat."

"Hope this won`t take long? I have a plane to catch."

"Not overseas I hope."

"No, I`m just going to spend a weekend with a friend, be back Monday."

"That`s good, I will note it on your file. How you getting to the airport?"

"Taxi."

"I`ll drive you if you like."

'You sure... Thanks!"

I though he was just being friendly, but I soon came to realise it was his way of acquiring information. I didn`t have much to tell him but I did find out that the guy they found in the red Honda was the same guy that was hanging around with the dead woman. I got the feeling the police weren't buying the suicide theory.

Rebecca picked me up from the airport. "How was your flight?"

"Good, I`m better for seeing you."

Rebecca lent over and kissed me before driving off. "Hope you don`t mind, I`ve booked us into a special resort for 2 nights."

"Why would I mind, sounds intriguing."

"Should be there in about 50 mins, hope you like it."

"So, you're not going to tell me what's so special about this resort?"

"It`s a surprise, you'll just have to wait to we get there."

We followed the coast road north. It wasn`t long before we were pulling up to a pair of nondescript closed gates with a red blinking light on a side pillar. As we drew closer the light turned green and the gates started to open.

I looked at Rebecca. "Wow, now you have got me intrigued."

"I hope you're ok with this? I have always wanted to come here but it wasn`t possible with Nigel."

"And you think it will be ok with me, you do make me feel special."

"After wasting my time with Nigel I`ve decided I need to live my life, this is my second step of my new life."

"If this is your second step, what was the first?"

"You, silly."

We pulled into a parking lot where there was a number of other cars. Beyond the parking lot was a low bungalow style complex surrounded by well established gardens.

Only the building entrance was clearly visible, the rest was protected by the gardens and hedges. Rebecca and I retrieved our luggage from the car and walked into reception.

The receptionist seemed to be waiting for us, using our first names. "Rebecca and Dan, welcome to The Beach Shack, I understand this is your first time with us. Rebecca, I see you have made the booking and there is a note explaining Dan hasn`t been told what type of resort this is."

Rebecca spoke." Yes, it`s a surprise for Dan."

"That`s fine, I hope you both enjoy what we have to offer. Judith will be you host and mentor. Any questions just ask her. She will show you to your room and explain everything. Enjoy!"

Just as the receptionist finished talking a middle-aged woman presented herself. "Hi I`m Judith, I will be you host during your stay, anything you need just ask. I will show you to your room and get you settled in. later on I will also show you the resort's facilities and go over the rules.

As Judith let us along an external garden pathway, I couldn`t help but admire her lovely tight ass though her tight fitting uniform. I felt a little embarrassed as Rebecca glanced at me with a smile on her face.

The rooms were set in a large horse shoe shape layout with the garden entrances on the outside of the building. Our room was well appointed with a super-size king bed taking up most of the bedded area, an en-suite shower and toilet to one side, the inside wall of the horse shoe was ceiling to floor heavy block out curtains.

Judith spoke to Rebecca." You might want to keep the curtains closed until after you have talked to Dan, I will be back in about 20 min to finish your induction."

Judith left the room.

"Ok Rebecca, what`s going on, what is this place?"

"The Beach Shack...Silly... no only joking. Hope you don`t mind, this is an adult only swinger's resort with a clothing optional rule."

"You`ve brought me to a nudist resort?"

"A nudist resort with benefits if you know what I mean. I know it`s probably not what you were expecting. What do you think?"

I hugged Rebecca. "Let`s open the curtains."

The curtains opened to reveal full high concertina glass doors. Beyond the doors a large gardened pool area in the centre of the horse shoe. Naked couples were scatted around, talking or lying back taking in the sun. One woman was sitting on the side of the pool, quite enjoying the attention a head working between her legs.

Both Rebecca and I were too memorised buy the scene in front of us to realise Judith had entered the room. "You look like you`re setting in, you ready for the grand tour."

I spun around to see Judith naked except for a sheer slip with The Beach Shack embroidered just above her lift breast.

Rebecca eyes locked on mine as she slipped out of her dress." You ready for this?"

"As ready as I will ever be." I helped her out of her bra while undressing myself.

Judith commented. "Don`t forget the sunscreen, wouldn`t want to see the sensitive bits burnt and spoil your weekend."

Judith took her time showing us around the complex while explaining the rules, The main rules were, No Means NO and no mobile phones outside of your room or photography allowed of other guests.

At the top of the horse shoe building was a large common play room with all sorts of open beds, chairs and slings. A wet sauna and shower area was off to one side. Below the building the property sloped away to a bar, dining room and kitchen area overlooking a private beach. An old rickety sign hung from the beach entrance, The Beach Shack.

Rebecca tightly squeezed my hand." You good with this?"

"I`m certainly surprised, but perfect, just fucking perfect," Rebecca`s lips tasted sweet as they meet with mine.

Judith introduced us to the barmaid and went off to do other duties, I smiled at Rebecca." You want a drink?"

"Why not."

It was a strange feeling, most other guest and staff were naked. The barmaid had the nicest tits and nipples I have ever seen but all I could focus on was this beautiful sexy woman in front of me. Was this really a dream coming true or was it just a dream.

Rebecca and I sat naked under a tree, drinking, talking and watching the other people interact as if it was the most natural thing to see in the world. A couple were slowly fucking on a lawn area beside the pool with another couple blatantly looking on. Nothing seemed out of place, everything was perfect.

The woman that was sitting on the side of the pool when we first opened our curtains approached." Hi, I`m Katie, Judith told me this is your first time. I though I would come over and introduce myself."

"Hi, I`m Rebecca and this is Dan, I`m going to get drinks, would you like one."

"I`ll come with you."

I watched both women walk away hand in hand. Thoughts flooded my mind that maybe shouldn`t have, everything was perfect just fucking perfect.

The girls returned with fresh drinks. Rebecca asked. "Katie has invited us to join her for a sauna. You interested?"

I looked at Rebecca and then at Katie. "I`m under your command."

"Katie giggled." I hope so."

As we walked to the sauna, I over heard Rebecca asking Katie about where her partner was, as Judith had explained that this was strictly couples only venue, apparently, he was off playing some boys games down the far end of the beach.

The sauna was empty as we walked in, Katie immediately lay back on a bench with her legs spread. Rebecca looked at me. "Do you mind if I... I`ve always wanted to but never... had."

I interrupted." Go for it."

Rebecca knelt on the bench and slowly moved her lips closer to Katie. As they touched, Katie let out a sigh of anticipation. I lay on my back on the bench sliding my head between Rebecca`s legs and pulling her pussy down onto my face. Her taste was intoxicating. I could hear both girls moaning with their pleasure.

My view was restricted by Rebecca`s body, I didn`t see or hear the door open but something warm and wet had engulfed my cock. I was sure I could feel the scrap of teeth with the movement. After a few seconds the sensation went away to be replaced by something tighter and softer and hotter, someone had just sat themselves on my cock. It couldn't be Katie; I could feel Rebecca`s body working on her. I tried to lift my head to see, Rebecca was having nothing of it, pushing down harder on my face. The sensation on my cock grew stronger, I was very close when it suddenly stopped. Moments later both Rebecca and Katie exploded into orgasm. Just as they were settling, I`m sure I heard a door close.

We lay exhausted in the steamy heat. Finally, Katie asked me. "That woman that came in before, I couldn`t quite see, was she fucking you?"

"I though I must have been dreaming but if you saw her, she must have."

Rebecca opened her sleepy eyes. "What woman?"

We showered and made our way to the dining area, the smells coming out of the kitchen were making my tummy rumble, I was famished.

During dinner we were joined by Katie`s partner. Gorge was showing the worst of ware of the afternoon activities of drinking and playing with the boys.

By the end of the meal both Rebecca and I were ready to spend some quite time back in our room. Before we left, on Gorge`s insistence I had half hearty agreed to accompany him on his boys outing tomorrow. Katie seemed pleased for the opportunity to have Rebecca to her self for a few hours.

To be honest I was more interested in finding the woman that had taken advantage of me in the sauna than partying with Gorge.

With the heavy curtains drawn the outside noises coming from the pool area faded. It wasn`t long before we were asleep in each other's arms. I woke the next morning, to a feeling of total contentment. I remember thinking if I woke up like this every day for the rest of my life, I would die a happy man.

Breakfast was really brunch. Katie and Gorge were waiting for us at the restaurant. Gorge became quite annoying, going on about how he was looking forward to another afternoon with the boys and how much I was going to enjoy it.

It wasn`t until about half way though breakfast it clicked what he was really on about. Call me slow, but when he said he likes playing with the boys he really meant he like playing with the boys.

At a table just across from us were two women, one kept looking at me then giggling to the other.

As we were leaving, I walk as close as possible to women without making it obvious. When I was in earshot, I heard one woman say to the other one, hope he`s having another sauna today.

Just after 1:00pm Gorge found Rebecca and I at the pool. "You ready, it`s going to be a great afternoon."

Katie was sitting at her favourite spot on the side of the pool, with another head between her legs.

I reluctantly followed Gorge down past the bar onto the beach, to compound my uneasiness, Gorge was showing a boner by the time we got to the group of men at the end of the beach. The other guys seemed pretty cool, most of them picked up on that this is not really where I wanted to be.

Gorge was determined to be the first one to suck my dick, one of the other guys realised my dilemma and distracted Gorge by grabbing his dick and forming a bit of a jerk circle. I saw my opportunity to fade into the distance.

I told Gorge I wasn`t feeling well and was going back to sleep for a while. He looked disappointed for a second then went back to concentrating on the jerk circle.

I had no intention of going back to sleep, I had every intention of finding the woman from breakfast.

As it happened I shouldn`t worried, while I was looking for her, she was keeping her eye out for me. I found Rebecca and Katie in the main pool; this time Rebecca was the one sitting on the edge with Katie between her legs. While we were talking, the woman from breakfast brushed past my arm, running her hand across my ass while heading towards the sauna.

Rebecca had noticed the woman's advance." See you later, it seems you required elsewhere..."

Katie lifted her head, butted in." Go on off you go we might even join you later, she`s has got a lovely ass."

Both the woman and the woman`s friend from breakfast was in the sauna when I arrived. It was obvious by their actions they were waiting for me. The woman who had helped herself to me yesterday introduced herself Elena and her friend as Yoko.

They seemed delighted when I told them that Rebecca and Katie might join us shortly. Yoko suggested that if when Rebecca and Katie turn up, we should retire to her room as she hated spending too much time in the sauna.

We agreed and decided instead of waiting we should go and find Rebecca and Katie.

We didn`t need to worry about looking for the other girls, they found us just as we were drying off after washing each others bodies in the cool water of the shower.

I told Rebecca and Katie what Yoko had in mind.

Both Rebecca and Katie took one look at Yoko`s sexy Asian body and nodded. "Let`s go..."

We hadn`t got halfway to the room, before it looked like Katie was going to devour Yoko whole.

Rebecca grabbed my hand. "This is even better than I dreamt it would be. I`m so lucky, thank you."

I kissed Rebecca, "You're lucky... Lucky doesn't even come close to what I`m feeling."

Rebecca and Katie disappeared into the en-suite shower to rinse off the pool water. Elena seemed the dominate one. She was determined to finish what she had started in the sauna yesterday. I wasn`t complaining but to be honest I was probably more interested in getting a piece of Yoko`s action before Katie drained the life out of her.

By the time the girls had finished their shower Elena had me on the bed sucking my cock while Yoko`s dripping pussy lips were hovering just on my tongue. Rebecca and Katie went one each side and sucked on Yoko`s nipples. As soon as Elena had my cock the way she wanted it she lowered herself onto me. Rebecca moved from Yoko to Elena`s until it became too awkward with Elena`s thrashings movement.

Both Rebecca and Katie sat back on the bed to watch Elena`s pleasure. Surprisingly Yoko was the first to cum, flooding my face with her juices followed by a slight quiver of her body.

The sight of Yoko`s orgasm pushed Elena over the edge, her muscles clamped hard on my cock, I lifted my ass and drove in and out as fast as I could until I lost my load.

Katie sat on the side of the bed clapping her hands. "Wow, that was something to watch, but move over it`s my turn."

I though Katie was talking to Elena so she could get to me, little did I know she was instructing to me to get out of the way; I was about to be push aside like a piece of used meat while the four girls took up positions on the bed. Katie`s only interest was for Yoko.

After only a few minutes of watching the spectacle of four bodies intertwining on the bed, I knew I was definitely surplus to their immediate requirements, I exited the room with full intention of returning after I had recovered.

I came across Judith coming up from the bar area. "Hi Dan, how`s your stay going?"

"Fantastic, I`m just getting a breath of fresh air, the girls are partying in Yoko`s room. While I`ve have you, is it possible to order drinks and have them delivered to the room.?"

"Yes, I`ll organise that. What would like?"

"Make it 4 rounds of cocktails, something that the girls will like, I`ll leave it up to you."

"Do you want the drinks now?"

"You had better make it in about 30 minutes or so, I just left and the girls were a bit preoccupied."

"Sounds like fun, 30 minutes, four cocktails!"

I made my way to the bar area. George and his merry men had just arrived from the beach.

George spotted me as I walked in. "Hi Dan, you feeling better?"

"Hi George, yes much better."

"Good, what are you drinking?"

"It`s fine don`t get up, I`ll get a beer."

I left the group to get my drink from the bar, on my return George gave me the cold shoulder. Jason, the guy that had seen my dilemma on the beach struck up a conversation and introduced me to others in the group.

Toshi a Japanese guy was sitting off to one side, Jason mentioned that Toshi was looking for his wife but hadn`t seen her all afternoon. Jason then asked if I had seen a Japanese woman about.

I looked at Toshi. "You might like to look in your room later."

This brought a round of laughter and chuckles from the other guys.

As the drinks flowed, and the time passed, partners of the other guys were turning up to go and have dinner.

The group was now down to Jason, Tochi, George and myself. I realised Jason must be Elena`s partner.

George had the sulks; he had obviously taken offence to my rejection. It wasn`t long before he left, mumbling something about going to the sauna to relax and hoping there`s nobody there.

I suggest to the remaining guys that we get another round of drinks including some for the girls and pay a surprise visit Yoko and Tochi`s room. Every body agreed.

We found the girls sitting up in bed all looking quite contented while finishing their cocktails. "Dan, you're a darling, thanks for the drinks, I see you brought some backup with you."

"Yes, I found this sad lot, all lonely at the bar."

Laughter erupted around the room. Katie being bold and spreading her legs." You going to join us or just stand there," the laughter continued.

It wasn`t long before we realise the bedroom wasn`t going to cut it for everybody to play so at Elena`s suggestion we moved to the common play area.

Two other couples were there using the slings when we arrived. Katie grabbed Yoko`s and my hands dragging us into the sauna, to my relief it was empty, George must have moved on.

Both Yoko and Katie made it into a game to make me last as long as possible while extracting as much pleasure as they could for themselves.

Never before in my life would I have been happy for time to stand still, I never wanted this weekend to end, it was well passed dinner time when we all slumped exhausted into the bar lounges.

Judith was on bar duty." You all look like you`ve been having fun, what do you want for drinks."

Elena replied." Cocktails and cocks all round."

Judith smiled. "I can help with one of them, you guys had better pick you act up if the girls are still chasing cocks."

Laughter erupted again in the group.

I looked up at Judith. "Any chance of something to eat?"

"You`ll have to wait until I`m off duty for that, as if you haven't had enough already."

Laughter again.

"I meant food."

"Sorry, kitchen closed, cooks gone home."

"We`ll all famished, how about I cook something?"

"Cook would be piss if I let you into his kitchen."

"Don`t worry, I`m a food safety inspector, just tell him I had to inspect his equipment."

Judith relented and Yoko joined me in the kitchen, with her help we whipped up a chicken lime stir-fry for everybody the was still at the bar including Judith.

The night concluded with everybody sampling what Judith`s desert while she lay legs open on the bar.

On the Tuesday after I got back from my weekend away, the police call my phone, asking for me to attend the station. Apparently tests on the guy they found in the red Honda showed it wasn`t suicide, in fact the police now think it was murder and I was being charged with both murders.

The hearing went over several days, I was happy to see Rebecca in the back of the court room each day. Lance seemed to have everything under control and was confident the charges would be dismissed even though the prosecution brought forward new DNA evidence they found of me on the Honda car and they realised the time clock in my home CCTV was over an hour out of time, placing me home at least an hour after what was first thought.