Envy Ch. 09

Story Info
Revenge and an ending.
10.2k words
4.75
714
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

***Special thanks to Kenji Sato for the great edits***

It was late by the time Amanda and Jaden were able to stand, dress and leave Jana's place and head back to their own homes. Jana shut the door behind them, still naked. Her cocks were gone, having returned to just her clit with the clamp tightly around it. She felt untouchable, invincible. Nothing could tie her back to Jessica's disappearance. If anything, she'd use Jaden to take the fall if it came to that. No body, no crime. Jessica would be just another missing person.

Jana entered her bedroom and into her master bath, reaching in to turn the water on in her shower. She needed to wash the semen and sweat from her body. Jaden had practically plastered her back with his twin cocks, and she felt sticky. Before she got into the shower, Jana took all the items off her body except the clamp on her clit. She stepped into the warm water, letting it hit her naked body before wetting her hair. Some of Jaden's semen had found its way to the back of her head as well.

As she began to soap up, she flinched as the soap stung her clitoris. The clamp's teeth were embedded into her little nub and without the other items protecting her, she quickly realized how sore and tender her clit had become, from the continued use of the clamp. She had not removed it since placing it, when it fell off Jessica's dried up corpse.

Gingerly, she used her index finger to press the ruby, unlatching the clamp from her sore clit, for the first time. As the clamp fell away into her hand, all the power and energy went with it, making her drop to her knees in exhaustion. She felt very vulnerable, weak, and just a normal human. The bond she had with Amanda and Jaden ended as well, but she wasn't worried about them, they had been fast asleep with their rings on, when she took off the clamp.

Kneeling on the shower floor, she inspected her clitoris. It was tender to the touch and felt and looked infected without the clamp on. She realized the items, especially the clamp, were not meant to stay on permanently. She needed to give her clitoris time to heal, but she knew this would leave her vulnerable to her enemies, which included Amanda and Jaden.

Jana didn't understand. Why was her clitoris hurting and infected? She didn't remember Jessica having any ill effects when using the clamp. Jana remembered specifically the first time Jessica removed it, Jessica's clit was unharmed, so why was hers so sore and even bleeding from the little teeth. It didn't make sense.

All she knew was the reality of the pain and uncomfortable throb in her clitoris. For the first time since gaining the clamp, Jana had doubts.

*****

"It's working," Luludja said to me. "She's taken it off."

"And she has no idea that the problem is only in her mind?" I asked.

"Not as of yet. She doesn't understand why the clamp has hurt her and she is worried," Zina added.

"Good, keep her that way. The only way I can get my revenge is if she takes the clamp off herself. She can't discover you're in her head before I act."

"We won't be able to trick her mind if she attaches it again and adorns the other items. You must act quickly."

Grabbing the jar of dust that was Lera, I rushed out the hotel door using my enhanced speed and agility, I was in the car and on my way to Jana's house. Zina and Luludja kept me apprised as to what Jana was doing while I drove to her house.

*****

Jana slowly stood up, cringing from the pain in her clitoris and tried to finish showering. Without the clamp attached, she was so weak she could scarcely wash her hair, let alone shave her legs and sex. She ended up turning off the water, picking up the clamp from the soap dish and drying herself off. She so wanted to put the clamp back on, but the pain in her clit seemed to be getting worse and she was afraid if she put it back on it would only make it more sore.

She left the other items in the bathroom and with the clamp in her balled up fist, made it to her bed, falling asleep naked.

*****

"She's asleep," Luludja said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, we're sure," Zina added.

"And the clamp?" I asked.

"She fell asleep with it in her hand. It shouldn't be too difficult to retrieve."

Pulling up to Jana's house, I turned off the car. It was 3:30am, nothing was awake at 3:30am in her neighborhood. Getting out of the car, I walked to her front door, looking back toward the street, and seeing nothing. Trying the door, I wasn't surprised to find it unlocked. Jana, I'm sure, felt invincible and had no reason for locks.

I stepped into her dark house, trying to not make a sound. I smelled the aftermath of a session of intense sex. Lots of cum had recently been let loose. It made me horny, and my clit throbbed between my legs with Zina's ring tightly attached. Her house was quiet, other than the air conditioning keeping it at a room temperature of 72. I knew her place well, heading silently to her bedroom as the gypsies in my head told me she was still sound asleep.

"Which hand does she hold the clamp?" I asked in my head as I entered Jana's bedroom.

"Right hand," they both said together.

Jana's right hand was under her naked body. I would be hard pressed to get it unless she moved. Seeing her lying there, anger and hate swelled up inside of me. I wanted to rip her limb from limb, and I probably could have with me wearing all of Zina's items. But that was too easy, she deserved to feel what I had felt, the betrayal, the horror of wasting away because of envy and selfishness. It was time for my revenge. I undressed and took every item off, except the ring around my clit.

*****

Jana awoke, something had brought her out of a deep dream. She opened her eyes and for some reason the lamp on her nightstand was on. She sat up quickly, knowing something was wrong. Her eyes focused on a person sitting across the room at her vanity. It took a few seconds but then the horror of who she was seeing hit her hard.

"Jessica!" she screamed, scrambling to place the clamp in her hand onto her clit.

Before she could, Jessica yelled "Stop! Don't you move." The voice was not audible, but in Jana's head and with dread, she realized she was bound to Jessica and couldn't move. All she could do was look down at the glowing ring on her finger in utter panic.

*****

"Hello, Jana... surprised to see me?" I asked, getting up from her vanity bench and walking over to her bed naked.

Holding out my hand, I forced her to give me the clamp she so desperately wanted to put on her clit. She resisted as best she could, but was unable to disobey, dropping her master item into my hand. Luludja's clamp was mine again!

"How!" Jana screamed.

Just as she spoke, Zina and Luludja appeared on either side of me. They were transparent, wispy personages but Jana could still make them out.

"Let me introduce, Luludja," I said motioning to my right, "She made this," I said, holding up the clamp in my hand.

"And Zina," I motioned to the personage to my left. "She made this," I said, pointing to my ring around my clit.

It became a large cock for effect and Jana's expression became one of desperation.

"They created these master items and all the others with them. They helped me return, to be rid of you!" I screamed. "They tricked you. Your clit wasn't sore, or harmed... that was all in your head, making you take the clamp off by yourself."

"You do not deserve and are not worthy to hold the gift of phallus," Luludja said.

"You will pay the ultimate price for your betrayal and treachery," Zina added.

"You fucked up, Jana... I was trying to be a friend, to give you what you wanted, but now I see you wanted everything. Your envy knew no bounds and your selfish desire killed me. You knew it would happen and you let it happen. And now you're going to pay for it."

Jana was speechless.

Through the bond, I aroused every inch of Jana's body. She let out a gasp followed by moans as her nipples rose off tightened areolas and her unharmed clit, sprang to its full-engorged height. I implanted a desire in her head for my cock and only my cock, a desire that was so powerful, she would do anything to please it.

She lunged for me, grabbing my shaft, and pulling me toward her, before opening her mouth and taking my head and half of my shaft into her mouth. The hot, wet, bliss made my head fall back in pleasure as Jana tried to swallow the whole of my massive penis. She stroked what she couldn't fit in her mouth as her body quivered with pleasure and desire to please.

Zina and Luludja smiled, nodded at me, and disappeared in wisps of smoke as Jana continued to suck, and stroke my cock. She bathed every inch of my shaft and balls with her tongue and mouth. Sucking and stroking as if her life depended on it. Pleasure coursed through me, hardening my nipples as my cock plumped longer and thicker as my traitor friend sucked and stroked with abandon.

Power oozed through the bond, into my cock, from the ring I had placed on Jana's finger as she slept. I was going to suck her dry, taking everything from her as she basked in the pleasure of her demise. I let her suck and stroke my hard cock for over an hour until the light of dawn shone through her bedroom blinds. Jana's pussy juices ran down both legs as she sucked and pleased my cock, making her pussy more wet than she'd ever been.

As the light in the room grew, I finally pulled away from her mouth and hands, ordering her to turn and present her backside to me. She happily obeyed, pressing her ass toward me. Her pussy lips hung open, glistening in the soft light of the room. I ran my wet cock head around her pussy, smearing her secretions all over her anus and her pussy lips, as she wiggled her ass for me to take her.

"Give it to me. Fuck me with your huge cock!" Jana screamed.

Her mind was mine. And she had only one thought on that mind--to please my cock and nothing else.

Before I entered her, I created a second smaller cock above my large one with the ring around it and as I entered her sodden pussy, my smaller cock penetrated her tight, hot ass. Jana screamed in bliss as both cocks descended into her flushed body to their limits. I held myself deep for a few seconds and increased the size of the cock in her ass until it matched the first. Jana screamed as I stretched her ass and pussy to the max, both cocks throbbing and pulsing inside her body.

I relished in the pleasure and power, draining Jana as her body started to convulse in her first orgasm of the morning. Her ass and pussy spasmed on my shafts, squeezing and milking them without me moving at all. I surged with her power through the bond, and my cockring drank it up like a baby on its mother's teat.

*****

Jaden woke up and knew something was different. The bond with Jana was gone and he had no idea why. His phone was ringing and when he picked it up it was Amanda.

"Tell me you feel it?"

"I do. She's gone. But why?"

"I don't know, but something has happened. I can take the ring off," Amanda said.

Jaden removed his ring as well with surprise, setting it on the nightstand next to his phone on speaker.

"Mine's off as well... what do you think it means?"

"I haven't a clue... Jana would not do this willingly, not after all that she's done to us and Jessica. Something has happened to her."

"But who could do anything to her with the clamp and all her jewelry on?" Jaden asked.

"It makes no sense, but I'm not touching that ring again, even knowing what it gives me. Having a cock is not worth being under her control," Amanda said.

"Agreed, but I must find out what's happened. Meet me at Jana's house. Wrap your ring in something and bring it with you, but don't touch it," Jaden explained.

"I'll meet you there."

*****

My cocks hummed with pleasure, tightly wrapped in ass and pussy. It was glorious to watch and feel both shafts leave and return into Jana's sexy body. She was quivering from her massive orgasm, panting, and moaning as I slid my cocks in and out, over and over, nice and slow. Her body had somehow adapted to both wide cocks, they were gliding in smoothly and effortlessly, but still tight and glorious.

My body radiated with power and pleasure, receiving the last of her orgasm and the continued trickle of energy as I fucked her body dry. She needed to feel how I had felt, as my life force was sucked off by gem magic. I was thrilled to be back alive, back inside my body and to have my gift of phallus back. Penetrating both her holes was the best thing in the world, almost indescribable pleasure filled my body as my arousal rose with each thrust.

The sun had risen, the room was bright even with the blinds closed. I had been draining Jana and fucking her mouth or body since three in the morning. She was just begging for more, moaning and trembling as I fucked her holes, deep and long. She had her ass in the air, and her head down on her arms, back arched and taking my thrusts deep each time. My cocks radiated pleasure into my body. Jana was so wet my lower cock was always covered in her juices, which I used to lubricate my upper cock fucking her ass.

Jana was about to cum again. I could feel her nearing her climax through the bond. Each orgasm would drain her energy and life force until she was an empty shell. She was getting what she deserved.

*****

Jaden arrived at Jana's house a few minutes before Amanda. He waited in his car for her and noticed the dark sedan parked out front empty. He didn't see any sign of Jana and had no idea if she was even home. His ring was wrapped in a handkerchief in his pocket as he waited for Amanda.

When she arrived, he got out of his car and met her on the sidewalk.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Nothing... except that car. I don't know whose it is, or if Jana is even home.

"Well, one way to find out," Amanda said, heading toward the front door.

Jaden grabbed her arm, pulling her back. "Are you sure it's worth it... maybe we should just get out of town, leave and never come back."

"No way, something has happened to her... she would never let us free like this on her own. I must find out," Amanda said.

Jaden reluctantly followed her to the door. Amanda opened it without going in, peering into the entry way and main room. They saw nothing but heard noises from within. The longer they listened they quickly realized what they were. Someone was fucking and it sounded like Jana moaning and begging for more.

They crept into the house, slowly walking toward the noise and the bedroom. Their hearts were beating hard. Jana was screaming and moaning, yelling that she was cumming as they stopped just short of the open door. They could hear the bed rocking and bodies slapping against each other amid the moans and cries of Jana's orgasm.

When they finally got the courage to investigate the room, both could not comprehend what they were seeing. Jessica alive and well, was fucking Jana from behind, with two massive cocks, with a ring around the base that was not the clamp.

"Come on in. I'm sure you'll enjoy watching Jana's downfall," Jessica said, turning her head toward Jaden and Amanda with their mouths dropped open.

*****

I watched my boyfriend and my assistant hesitate. They were shocked to see me alive; I was sure and even more shocked to see me fucking Jana. They finally closed their mouths and came closer to the bed. Jaden spoke first.

"How?" was all he said.

It's a long story and I had a lot of help but it suffices to say, with this new ring, a couple of ghosts and a friend in the art of gem magic, I'm back!" I said, thrusting my cocks into Jana hard for effect.

Jana was a puddle of pleasure. She was breathing so hard she couldn't moan or make a noise other than gasping for air as her chest rose and fell rapidly from the orgasm. Her bliss was gathered by the ring, and I radiated with power and pleasure as Jaden and Amanda listened to me.

"We tricked her, convinced her to remove the clamp and she fell asleep without it in place. I snuck in and put a ring on her finger, and now have been fucking her to death since almost 3am."

"Where's the clamp?" Amanda asked. "We knew something had happened because the bond was broken."

"I have it and don't worry. I'll be sure to renew your rings again once she's no longer with us."

The entire time I talked with them, I was pounding Jana hard with my cocks. It was just my voice and the slapping sound of my body hitting her ass with each thrust. Driving my cocks deep with each motion as Jana struggled for air. The two massive orgasms and the long session had her almost drained. Without the clamp, she was wasting away quickly.

"You intend to kill her then?" Jaden asked.

"Of course... she deserves it," I replied.

"Wouldn't her being your slave be a better punishment?" Amanda asked.

"Her death and life force must serve a purpose. I'm only back because someone sacrificed themselves for me. I need to repay them in kind."

"Who? What are you talking about?" Jaden asked.

"There on the vanity. In the jar," I said looking over my shoulder. "You remember I told you about Lera. How she kidnapped me and that's where I got all the other items. Well, that's her in the jar and with Jana's life force, Lera will return like I did.

Jaden walked over and picked up the jar, bringing it over to Amanda and close to me. They both looked at it, not fully understanding how any of this was possible. Pulling out of Jana, I rolled her over onto her back and began ejaculating all over her. Long ropes of white flew from my twin cocks as I came and came, covering her with my massive load and basking in the dual male orgasm. I stepped back as I finished, my cocks raging before me and covered in pre-cum and Jana's juices as globs of semen dripped from my heads.

"Give her to me," I said to Jaden.

He handed me the jar of dust and I opened the lid. I poured what remained of Lera all over Jana's sweaty, cum-covered body, and began to cast the spell into the ring I wore around my cock. As soon as the spell was engaged, I removed the ring from my clit and placed it on Jana's. She could do nothing to stop the spell from happening even with the ring tight on her clit. The room flashed different colors, and the air around Jana's body swirled, lifting her into the air with the dust of Lera and my load. In a bright flash of light, Jana screamed one last blood-curdling scream, before her body became Lera's and she fell naked onto the bed.

I put my original clamp from Luludja onto my clit, smiling as the spikes sunk into my flesh and my long meaty cock appeared, just as Lera took her first new breath. Jaden and Amanda stood stunned at what they had just witnessed. This new woman on the bed, with the ring on her clit was gorgeous, young, tight with large breasts. She was not the Lera I had used to come back; the ring and gem magic had made her young again. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Jessica?" she asked.

"Yes, it's me... You're back and even better than before," I said.

Lera sat up, looking at herself and all of us in the room. "I'm young again and perfect. And the ring... you've given it back to me?" she asked, as her clit turned into a long, thick cock.

"Yes, Zina's ring is yours to have and control. You've earned it and are worthy. I now have Luludja's clamp once again."

"And who are they," Lera asked.

"My boyfriend Jaden and my assistant Amanda. They've been thoroughly involved in all of this. Speaking of which. You can now safely put your rings back on if you wish. They will work as before and give you what you desire."

Amanda did not hesitate, taking her ring out of her pocket and yanking down her pants. Lera watched with curiosity as Amanda placed the small ring onto her clit and a long male cock appeared. Amanda practically cheered with relief.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers