Eowyn: The Cage - Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring in distaste at semen dripping from a hand still loosely cradling his cock, she gasped with relief at just how dangerously close she'd come to falling even farther into dissolution, and how chance had just barely saved her from utter disaster. She released his shaft and turned to face him.

He studied her eyes, seeing sadness, despair, and lingering disgust there. But also vulnerability, and yearning, and a growing flame of lust.

With an unreadable expression, she laid her clean hand atop his head and pushed him downward.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Along the way he took a moment to explore her breasts, and she paused her pressure as he attacked each stiff nipple in turn...sucking, pulling, even biting. Even in these early days she already knew that, when it came to her nipples, she reveled in a little bit — and sometimes quite a bit — of extra force. But she soon grew impatient for what she really wanted, and guided him to her sex, stepping forward and pushing her entrance against his mouth then draping one long leg over his shoulder. She cried out in abandon as he pierced her to the core.

Deep he took her. Long he licked her. His tongue was a supple and prehensile weapon capable of teasing softness or surprising rigidity, of forceful action and endless originality, and he wielded it like a master. Her pussy was taken, soothed, then taken again. Every retreat to her clitoris heralded a furious bout of fluttering, each time igniting a wracking orgasm. For what seemed like hours she rode his mouth, until she wondered if she'd ever be free of the feeling. It was the most thorough ravaging of her cunt that she'd yet experienced, and while she'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had under his hand or tongue, tonight she was easily tripling that number. She came easily, she came quickly, and she didn't stop coming. Instead, her body attuned to the normalcy of her climaxes, feeling bereft and lethargic whenever she wasn't consumed by one. Which wasn't often.

Finally, needing respite from the overwhelming sensation, she wrenched his head upward. They faced each other, eyes heavy, panting in concert. His lips and chin (and neck, and chest) were painted with her shining excretions. He leaned forward to capture her lips in a kiss....

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

...and she evaded him, bending to press her forehead into his pale chest. And then downward again, her nose tickling his wrinkled navel. Once more and she was the very image of his most ardent desire: kneeling before him, her mouth level with his straining cock. She stared at it, taking slow, deep, steadying breaths. Then she took it in the hand still sticky with his ejaculate, possessing it with soft strokes.

She looked up at him, supplication in her eyes. He nearly climaxed at the sight.

"Is there aught you wish from me?" Her pupils flared. "Master?"

Her grip tightened and her stroking became more insistent.

"Éowyn, you know my desire."

"Speak it plainly."

He shuddered in barely controlled ecstasy.

"Take me in your mouth."

She pumped, circled, and rubbed. If she didn't do as he asked soon, his request would be moot.

"No."

"What?"

She looked at his pillar and smirked, circling the head with her palm while he shook with tension.

He softened his plea. "Éowyn, I beg you...."

"Better." She raised her other hand to his testicles, toying with the delicate spheres.

He leaned forward, extending himself towards her open lips. With surprising force she pushed him back and resumed her stroking.

"But: no."

He knew he might come at any moment, but he sensed the likely result would be ill-timed and ill-directed, and desperately tried to put down his dangerous arousal. It seems there's a game she wishes to play. Very well, I'll play it. For I win either way.

Now she was licking her lips in lewdly seductive invitation. Not looking at him and yet, somehow, making it eminently clear that she was looking directly at him. Challenging.

Running his fingers through her lovely hair, he exerted gentle pressure on the back of her head. "Please. I'm yours. I will do anything for you. Anything. You've just experienced only some of what I'm capable. There's so much more."

She didn't respond, though the length and steadiness of her strokes increased. She leaned forward, lips less than an inch from the head of his cock, and opened her mouth, her tongue sliding across her bottom lip and leaving it glistening with saliva. She glanced up at him.

"You want me to suck your cock?"

He shuddered at the filthy promise of her words. "Yes."

"You want me to take you as deep as I can? To caress the head with my tongue while you thrust in and out? To let you fill my mouth with your seed and beg you to watch while I swallow it all, then return to suck out even more?"

His eyes rolled back in his head, and he gasped with the effort required to hold back a premature climax, hips still straining towards her lips. Her hot breath teased his glans.

"Éowyn, please. Take me. Claim me. Make me yours."

She studied his tool with cold amusement.

"No."

Releasing his shaft, she stood, turned, and stepped towards the door.