Eowyn: The Cage - Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barahir
Barahir
36 Followers

"Aaaaahhhhh!" she wailed as his pumping cock forced an exclamation from her throat. Instinct overcame self-preservation, and she met his thrusts with her own. His size was such that he couldn't pound into her, nor she onto him, yet the sheer length and breadth of his penetrations more than compensated for a lack of aggression. Her near-continuous orgasms resumed, all the while building to something she knew would tower above all that preceded it. Brethil's hips lifted from the bed, and she screwed her ass down onto his cock with as much power as she could muster. Her wails became incoherent shrieks, and seizures convulsed her body. He cried out in response, pouring his sperm into her ass, pumping straight through their shared climax. On and on they went, gouts of semen forced from her overfilled rectum by his plunging shaft and making a mess of his testicles and his bed until she collapsed backward, spent, her channel still enveloping his pulsing manhood.

After long minutes recapturing both breath and consciousness, Éowyn lifted her drenched tunnel from his cock, pausing to let its released ejaculate flow over his organ. Sliding down his sweat-slicked body, she dropped to her knees and lovingly consumed the sticky mess with her ever-thirsty mouth. But when she tried to rise back to her feet, she stumbled and lurched, blind with dizziness. Argonil caught her before she fell, cradling her limp body in his arms as she collapsed into them, her breath slowing. She was depleted. Finished.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Argonil couldn't help but react to the sensuous beauty wrapped within his embrace. He'd stayed erect while the scene on the bed unfolded, and now his shaft was trapped between their bodies, twitching with every heartbeat. His hands moved to her buttocks, gently massaging curves that had taken so many types of abuse, then enveloped her breasts to tweak their swollen peaks. Involuntarily, he rubbed his tumescence back and forth against her overheated flesh.

At first Éowyn quietly accepted his caresses, but eventually the abrasion of her nipples and the demanding impatience of his manhood became impossible to ignore. She twisted in his arms, grasped his rampant cock, and sighed with a resigned smile.

"What is it going to take to exhaust you?"

His answer was to open her thighs and wrap her legs around him, slotting her long-abandoned and drenched pussy over his probing rod. She purred with satisfaction at the penetration, arching upward so he could suckle her breasts, then bending to claim his mouth. Reenergized, he stood, carrying both of them to the table and bending her over its surface, her legs flexing as he sawed into her from behind, grunting and moaning haphazardly as their passion escalated.

But she was in the mood to ride rather than be ridden, and so she pushed him away, taking advantage of his momentary imbalance to pull him atop the table and remount his spear, grinding and twisting her soaked cunt along his length, reaching behind to fondle his balls as his finger flicked at her sensitive clit. The finer details of manual pleasure fell away as they rutted, until he again grabbed her around the shoulders and pulled her against him, bidding her to fuck him with all the ardor she could muster.

Their heads were next to each other, groans and gasps filling the other's ears as they rutted, and thus she only noticed Arabold's stealthy approach when he started touching her. His hands massaged her ass, sliding up her back to caress the sides of her oscillating breasts, then proceeded upward to wrap around her shoulders. Annoyed at the distraction, she wondered why he was trying to reposition her in the midst of what was an entirely satisfying one-on-one encounter, and she tensed, trying to resist any encouragement to move or roll over. When his hands moved back to her flexing buttocks she relaxed, assuming the correct inference had been drawn. Argonil slowed his thrusts, fingers clawing her thighs to slow her movements while their tongues dueled in a passionate kiss. Her exclamation of shock was muffled by his mouth as something hot, hard, and large pushed through her unresisting sphincter.

Held tight by Argonil while his brother pressed into her from behind, she whimpered in denial. "No, you can't, this is...no, please, it's...ugh...it's imposs...aahhhhhHHHHH!" Her protests dissolved into a helpless cry as Arabold's cock made several inches of difficult progress into a channel much-tightened by the hard prod fully embedded in her cunt.

Well, you craved something new, she admonished herself. Is this new enough for you? She'd relished the pleasure of fingers or tongues in both orifices on more than one occasion, yet somehow she'd never actually imagined this. The strange and elusive yearning she'd felt in the training room finally gained clarity; unable to articulate or even conceive of this act, its choreography had been beyond her reach.

If I'd only known. Though I doubt the trainees possessed sufficient skill or stamina to accomplish this. Still, given the size of the brothers' cocks, being doubly speared like this should be impossible. Even as stretched as I already am, there's no way I'll be able to take both at the same time. As indecent and thrilling as the fantasy is, I have to....

Her objections faded into a gurgling moan as they probed deeper. She was tense with anticipation and even a little fear, but mostly she was incredulous. Willing herself to calmness, she held herself still as Arabold drilled, shoved, and screwed his eager prick into her bowels. Argonil pulled back a bit, though even with him half-withdrawn, accommodating another shaft was no easy task. They both paused, neither of them fully embedded in their respective holes, but firmly and definitively lodged. For her part, she felt like a trophy animal mounted and nailed to a wall, forever unable to escape.

This really is happening, isn't it? But I can't....

Whatever her next thought might have been, it was instantly obliterated by the onset of motion. As if by some unspoken signal — and who better than twins to deal in silent communication? — they starting sawing in and out of her gripping orifices. They alternated their movements, leaving the other as much space as possible, each time penetrating a little bit deeper.

Éowyn's bewildered silence continued, though her mouth and eyes were wide with shock. A great noise built inside her, waiting for its moment of release, but she was still overwhelmed by the unprecedented feeling of her thin interior membranes being squeezed between two enormous rods. Sandwiched by a pair of insatiable Rangers fucking her in a way she could never have imagined, the sensations were beyond her ken.

Even as she pursued that thought to its conclusion, her first yelp of pleasure shattered the silence. Helpless to control the rhythm or volume of her cries, the pumping of her stretched holes instead directed her voice.

Nothing I've ever done has felt this amazing, she concluded. Ever!

Lacking any clear idea of what to do with her hands, her lips, or in fact any part of her body other than its doubly impaled center, she gave up all semblance of control and let them take her as they pleased, perhaps rolling her hips back and forth from time to time, yet never so actively that she threw them off their pace. Fireworks went off in her pussy; earthquakes crumbled the walls of her ass. And then she came, hard, with an unholy shriek that nearly deafened all who heard it. And then again, even harder, convulsing as if suffering a terrified seizure. And then a third time, a waterfall of fluid gushing over Argonil's cock.

And then they changed the motion.

Poised at the end of their outstrokes, with only their swollen crowns still lodged inside her, they pushed forward in tandem. Éowyn reared upward...or would have, were she not still trapped between the twins. In the full force of their hunger they thrust all the way inward with one coordinated plunge until they were both fully rooted. She now felt less like a mounted trophy than a freshly gutted animal being stuffed for a feast, wondering if her innards might burst from the pressure. But mostly, she felt crushing waves of unimaginable pleasure.

I can't think.

More spear-thrusts, harder and faster. Never before had she imagined an ecstasy as raw and unbridled as this. But then, never before had she imagined being taken in this way.

I can't breathe.

They drove into her with a fury, two thick cocks relentlessly plowing her unresisting holes, her body utterly helpless against their assault. Not that she wanted to resist. I would lay here for as long as they wanted, ass and cunt open for their use, just as long as they promise to never, ever stop fucking me. Their pounding became a rapid-fire drumbeat.

I can only scream.

Straining, sweating, eyes bulging with effort, slamming into her willing body as hard as they could, they simultaneously dumped boiling cauldrons of semen deep inside her channels.

Her shrieks were of such volume and pitch that Argonil covered her mouth with his hand. She churned wildly back and forth between them, pulling their hot seed deeper. Her heart raced as each orgasm built upon its predecessor, all of them dwarfing any within her experience. She felt faint. She felt delirious. She felt utterly fulfilled, weeping at the power of her climaxes, hoping they might never end.

I can't stop screaming.

Many minutes later, long after her wailing dissolved to panting, breathy groans, the brothers soothed yet stealthily revitalized her ravaged openings with slow thrusts of their still-embedded cocks. Suddenly, her post-orgasmic reverie was interrupted by a commanding voice.

A new voice.

"Rangers of the Northern Kingdom, what is this noisy beast you've skewered?"

Barahir
Barahir
36 Followers