Equal And Opposite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat's picked her toys, and she gives me one last submissive show before I take over. Meeting my gaze once more, she takes a tiny, purple, rubber anal plug and slides it obediently into her mouth, holding it with her teeth at its narrowest part. She sucks on it, causing the flared base to move back and forth in front of her pursed lips.

My grin is wolfish. I nod my approval, and she turns around to assume the position.

It's essentially the same one that I take when Cat decides to rim my hole or massage my prostate, but the added flexibility from her yoga sessions - and the fact that she's one of the hottest women on the planet - make it so much sexier than anything I could ever offer up to her.

Given what we're trying for tonight, she adds to its profoundly submissive message by putting her hands way up near the pillow, signaling that she'll neglect her clit completely and let me take control. She's trusting me to invade her most private place and hunt down that rarest and most powerful of climaxes.

Her face is down on that pillow, her back is arched, her knees are spread, and her plugged ass is raised up and ready for me to replace one toy with another -- longer, larger, and capable of vibration.

Below her plug, her pussy is glistening wet. It's fully exposed and ready for my cock.

I squeeze some of the silky lube into my hand and coat my member. It attains full hardness in mere seconds. I get up onto the bed behind Cat, and I spend a few moments teasing her clit and her opening with my cockhead. She moans, and it's already a combination of pleasure and frustration. We both want this to happen, now.

I enter her, and her joyous half-gasp is muffled and distorted by the tiny plug in her mouth. I'm able to take full, commanding strokes almost immediately.

I ease the plug out of her hot little asshole, toss it aside, and quickly retrieve the larger dildo. I coat it in lube. My hips lose their rhythm, but Cat comes to the rescue. She takes full responsibility for the fucking, humping back into my throbbing cock. Thanks to her otherwise-unoccupied hands, she has extra leverage and support. We find a new rhythm with each other.

I add a little more lube to her reddened, pre-stretched hole, and give her one last coating inside with my fingers. Then I line up the toy with its twitching, winking target and make first contact. I wait for the involuntary spasm.

"Accept it, babe," I say firmly. "Push out a little and let it in."

I see her rosebud blossom just a bit, and I take my chance to slide the toy inside. Cat grunts around the plug in her mouth. My cock throbs and swells inside of her pussy.

It takes me awhile to get it all in there. I go slow, and I give Cat time to adjust to each new inch. I can feel the toy pressing Cat's inner wall into my cock, and it feels good.

Once the dildo is deep inside of her ass, I grip her toned flank with authority. My hips start thrusting properly again, and the two of us adjust our rhythm together. We both know we're going to start slow, and then steadily pick up the pace. Just as the toy is pushing on my cock, my cock is pushing on the toy -- an equal and opposite reaction. Cat's really feeling it back there. The pressure is coming in waves.

Once we're up to a good speed, I grab the dildo's flared base. I double-fuck my beautiful wife.

Cat's groans and grunts come out in a rhythm of their own, now; it's one that I can control and disrupt with either my cock, the dildo, or both. I do just that when I turn on the toy's motor. I'm rewarded with a long, oscillating moan - once again muffled and distorted by the rubber toy in my wife's mouth, and once again all the sexier for it.

For now, my physical pleasure is incidental. My cock doesn't know that, reveling as it is in my wife's hot, slick channel, but it's the truth. The main attraction for me, at this very moment, is an emotional high: dominance over all of my wife's holes at once, and complete, direct control over two of them.

What's coming is even better, and it's coming very, very soon.

I hear the change in Cat's wordless song. Her grunts and groans grow urgent, insistent; she has no more presence of mind to beg or plead. She's moved past submission into pure, animal need.

She makes a fist with one hand and pounds the mattress next to the pillow. That's my cue. I stop fucking, and instead push the vibrating dildo as deep as it will possibly go. I take my other hand and press down on Cat's arched back. Then I apply upward pressure on my end of the long, thick vibrating dildo, so that its other end will tilt downwards deep inside of her, towards her inner vaginal wall.

"Cum, Cat," I bellow at her, as if my commands would make any difference at this point. "Cum from your ass like a bitch."

I surprise even myself with that line. That dark, instigating impulse finally found its outlet.

For one fraction of a second, I worry I've ruined the mood.

Then it happens.

Cat releases one long moan that steadily transforms into a guttural scream. When that scream finally begins to quaver, it's because her entire body is shaking and shuddering. She's found the anal orgasm. She holds onto it for as long as she can.

My responsibility now is to keep that vibrating cock in exactly the right spot. It's not easy. Cat's shuddering and shaking become bucking, twisting, and turning before calming again -- but never fully.

Cat's knees gave out almost immediately after the climax hit, and now she's mostly prone on the bed. Her entire body is violent waves, a crashing tide. She's lost control of her vocal cords to the same extent as everything else. There are a few raspy huffs here and there, but mostly it's just air, pushing violently in and out through her nostrils and around the plug. Miraculously, that tiny bit of purple rubber didn't fall out of her mouth; instead, Cat is biting it over and over again, following whatever orgasmic counterpoint that nature commands.

I completely forget about my cock, and won't be surprised if it already slipped out of her. I lean over her just to add stability, and to keep control of the dildo as best I can.

I switch between gentle encouragement and shushing. She knows I'm not telling her to be quiet. I'm just letting her know that I'm here for her, and that I want her to ride this rare and beautiful orgasm for as long as she wants. She's safe here, with me. Everything else can fall away.

I lose all sense of time. I'm sure she does too. All good things must come to an end, though, and her ultimate anal orgasm finally does. I turn off the dildo and gently remove it. My cock is already out of her pussy.

Cat splays out, prone, her arms and legs both wide. I watch over her protectively, and I see the change on her face as she slowly makes her way back to reality. I gently stroke her back, and whisper sweet nothings that she might not even hear.

Then she lifts her hips a bit. She can't hold them there, but it's enough for me to notice. I lean forward again, towards her face, and she turns it on the pillow so that it's half-visible to me. I plant a loving, but questioning, kiss upon her cheek. I slide the tiny purple plug out of her mouth. She smiles lazily. Her lips part.

"Cum, pleeeeease," she says, in a breezy, sing-songy voice.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says, all happy and drunk. Her eyes are still closed, but she gives me a goofy, toothy grin.

I shrug, and simply reply:

"Okay!"

My cock isn't entirely sure what just happened, but I give him his new marching orders, and he seems happy to get back to it. It's not the biggest or hardest erection I've ever had, but it's slick with lube, and my wife's pussy is relaxed to the point of complete passivity. I position myself over her prone body, find the right angle for penetration, and wait for Cat to give her hips one final, heroic lift. She does, and I slide in easily. She's too exhausted and satisfied for the usual gasp, but I hear a tiny huff and a squeak of satisfaction.

My darkness and aggression are completely gone. I find my wife's hands with my own and interlace our fingers. I kiss her gently on her soft cheek - just above her wide, lazy smile, and just below her still-closed eyes, over and over again. I don't need to whisper any more sweet nothings; each kiss is one of its own.

I make smooth, gentle love to my wife's wonderful pussy for a very long time, and, when I finally give her my cum -- her cum -- my climax is warm and unhurried. It feels more like sitting down after a whole day of standing up. It feels like melting into her.

It doesn't take me long to recover from my orgasm. Since Cat was entirely unconcerned with climaxing again during our languid lovemaking, she's also fully coherent again. We both shift positions. I dismount and lay on my side. She greedily grasps for the water bottle on the nightstand. Then she turns around and scoots up on her pillow.

I watch her down half of the bottle's contents without ever really stopping, and when she passes it off to me, I pretty much do the same.

"Uh," she says, watching me finish, "Bogart."

It's her universal safeword. I'm not surprised. I set aside the almost-empty water bottle and give her a loving nod.

"Yeah," I say. "All done."

"So, how much of that should we talk about for real?" she asks. She doesn't seem worried or upset. Per our sacred compact, though, her tone is nothing but respectful.

I turn again and prop myself up on an elbow. I lightly trace a finger along her arm.

"None of it," I tell her, and I mean it. "Cat, I love you, and I love Shayleigh, and I don't think I've ever been happier in my entire life."

"Awww!" she replies. "Well, I knew we were having a good time, but that's a little impressive, still.

"Still, though," she continues, "I think you may have lawyered me without even meaning to."

"Oh?" I say.

"Mmmm," she says. "I think it would be a good idea to trade off more with Shayleigh. I love taking charge with her, but it's not like I'd be completely off to the side or second bitch if you took the lead sometimes."

"I think her tongue would end up in the right place regardless," I suggest.

Cat smiles and chuckles.

"Yeah, I think we're all okay," she says. "I was never worried about you running off with her, but after seeing how she is these past few months... I'm not even worried she'll try, you know? She loves us both. She loves being our pet. I think we hit the jackpot."

"It seems that way," I agree.

"Well then, I think it's time for her to get a new special tag," Cat says, "engraved on both sides. Two owners, equal partners."

I smile.

"I think I'd really like that, babe," I say. "Thank you."

"Oh, well, there's no need to thank me," she says, playfully hitting me arm. "Buuuuut... if you're feeling grateful and generous, would you mind terribly getting up and fetching me a towel? We're fresh out over here."

I roll my eyes, but move to comply.

"Only since you asked so nicely," I say.

As I walk to the linen closet in the master bathroom, I hear my beautiful, devious wife musing to herself.

"'Never been happier,' hrm," she says. It's loud enough so I can hear, so clearly she wanted me to.

"Well, baby," she says, meeting my gaze as I return with a few towels, "maybe it's about time you came from your ass like a bitch."

I stop dead in my tracks, and she holds my gaze. She doesn't let me off the hook until she knows that I know that she's serious. Then, with a loving smile, she pats the bed and motions for the towel.

"We can talk more about it after midterms," she says casually. It's clear she intends to clean up a bit and then zonk out.

I rejoin her on the bed, but all my post-orgasm fatigue is suddenly gone. I don't even know if I'll be able to get to sleep. What exactly does she have in mind?

12