Equivalent Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Four days later I rushed through the door. "I got an 'A'!" I stripped down as I shouted, "Hey, David! Did you hear me? I got an A!" I stepped into his bedroom and flung open the door.

Oh.

David wasn't alone. There was a girl with him- slim, tawny-skinned, with long, dark curls that fell around her like a wave. David was screwing her, his pale body bent over hers. From this angle I could see his cock buried in her pussy lips. The two of them stared at me in shock as I blinked, suddenly uncertain.

"Um. Christine. This is Tara-"

"Hi," squeaked the girl, red-faced but not making any move to untangle herself from my roommate.

"Tara, this is my roommate, Christine. Christine, Tara's a friend of a friend and I was sort of helping her move house today..."

"Oh. Okay."

"Um, and afterwards she agreed to thank me, so..."

"The contract thing?"

"Yup." He nodded and Tara made a whimper as the movement made him slide a little deeper inside her.

"I see." Tara smiled in a way that said that it was perfectly normal for girls to pay friends back with sex, wasn't it? And to be honest I could hardly point fingers. I nodded slowly. "That tracks. Okay. Um, have fun."

I left, while the moans started up behind me. I sat down and tried not to pout. I mean. It was fine, right? It was just friends helping friends, right? It's not like I had any kind of claim on him.

It's just, the funny thing about the itch was that I had sort of gotten used to it. Actually started to like it in the same way that you sort of enjoy being hungry when you know you've got a really satisfying meal coming. And so when I'd gotten a good score in one of my tests- a score helped in no small part by his tutoring and advice on how to deal with the stern-faced teacher who had always sneered at me in the past, I had assumed...

Well I assumed I'd be in Tara's shoes, is what I assumed.

My itch was like an awful little scratch in the back of my skull as I sat and listened to their moans. They went on for some time- we'd been slowly building up his resistance- until eventually Tara walked out of his room, straightening her clothes as she went. She paused at the door and then paused, uncertain. "Thanks for your help."

"No problem. If you need anything else, just ask, okay?"

"Sure." She waved at me. "Hi Christine!"

"Hi," I said, waving back. "Nice meeting you!"

She stepped away, turned back and then whispered to David, "Um, so why is she naked?"

"It's a long story."

"Okay." She closed the door and left.

David turned back to me, smiling. "That felt great!"

"Good."

"I mean, it's funny. My mother always said that you should do good things for people, but I never really realised just how much stuff I actually do. Two weeks ago I would have offered to help her without thinking to ask for anything back. It just goes to show."

"Cool."

"I mean, I think I'm kind of one of those people that always liked to be helpful just for the sake of it. I never imagined... hey, I was thinking maybe that I could start tutoring, you know? Lots of cute freshmen girls that would appreciate the help." He grinned at me. "I mean, why not?"

"Mmph."

"What?" He sat down next to me, frowning. "Is everything okay?"

I turned and pointed a finger at him. "You!"

"Me what?"

"You, you...I thought this was our thing!"

"What thing? The sex?"

"No, why were you helping her? I thought you were my friend!"

"I am!"

"Then why are you running around helping other girls? I just...I rely on you, you know!?"

"Are you...jealous?"

"No." I folded my arms and gazed imperiously at him. "No, I just...I need to deal with my itch, obviously. That's all." I got up and walked over to my bedroom. "You better be ready for round two," I yelled as I pushed back the bed covers.

He walked into the room and stared. I lay on my hands and knees, my ass sticking up in the air, my boobs hanging down low. "Just stick it in already!"

"Christine..."

"Come on, gimme the cock!" I waggled my ass, spreading my legs. "Gimme!"

He sighed but he took off his clothes and fetched another condom. I felt him move into position behind me and then, a heartbeat later, his cock pressed against my slit.

I was wet and ready- I'd been anticipating this ever since I got the A- and so he slid in without any sort of friction. I moaned as the itch faded in a heartbeat, replaced by that warmth sense of rightness. He began to thrust into me with quick, easy strokes. There wasn't any sort of artistry in his movements, no interest in my pleasure; but with the itch fading there didn't need to be. I panted and thrust against him, knowing that the erotic sounds would be music to his ears, knowing that with each stroke my debt was fading away. He reached down to grab my tits, gently squeezing them. "I think I see the problem here."

"Mph?" I could barely hear him over the glorious not-itch.

He pushed me down so that I was lying on the bed, my boobs pressed against the mattress. He gripped my hips and began to fuck me with brutal, violent thrusts that left me breathless. "You're worried that I'm not going to be around to look after you."

"Ye-yes!" I moaned into the sheets, already wet with my drool.

"Christine," he said, his calm voice utterly at odds with his violent movements, "what was the point of this whole enterprise?"

"Mmmph!" Which meant, I can't remember because you're giving me the fucking of my life but please don't take that as a request to stop.

"You wanted to become more independent," he continued as his cock found a new angle and rubbed against my G-spot. It combined with the bliss in my brain to do wonderful things to my pussy. "You wanted to become less reliant on me."

"Agh!" Which meant yes, but that was before I realised how much I enjoyed paying you back and also keep fucking me just like this, like, forever.

"I thought I was helping you," he said as my brain leaked out of my ears, "But I think you've just swapped out one sort of dependency for another. And the funny thing is? As your friend, I can't let that happen."

He somehow picked up the pace even more and I screamed and then I felt him jet his cock spasm and I came too and everything went white...

Afterwards as we lay on the bed, he said, "I know what we have to do."

***

It was a week later.

"You really don't need help with the boxes?" he said.

I smiled at him. "No. It's cool. I can do it all on my own. Besides..." I gestured at my clothes. "I don't want to get these too messy."

He sighed. "The contract expired, remember?"

I nodded. "I know. Still would have done it. For old time's sake." He frowned and I laughed. "Look. You were right, you know? You helped me a lot- a whole lot- but I need to take the next steps." Living on my own was going to be scary- okay, it was going to be terrifying- but it was also exciting. "I'll be fine."

"Call me if you need me. For anything. Or if you just want to talk. I'll bring over dinner."

"Maybe I'll cook next time- I mean, so long as you bring the brownies," I said, winking. I mean, there was going to be a lot of experiments before I'd dare, but still... it was something to look forward to. A different sort of itch to scratch.

There was a knock at the door as my replacement roommate- one that I'd personally recommended- arrived with a big, cheery smile. "Hi, new roomie!" Emma walked in and hugged David. "Hey, could you help with my bags? I only have a few." She gave him her best puppy-dog look and twirled her hair around her finger. "You look like such a helpful guy."

David and I craned our necks to stare at the massive collection of boxes and suitcases just outside the flat. "Sure," he said. "hey, by the way did you sign the rental contract?"

"The one with all the weird runes on the edges? Yup!"

"Good," he said, his smile growing even broader. "Hey, do you like lasagne?"

"I do," she said, biting her lip. "But I'm so terrible at cooking..."

I laughed as I picked up the last of my boxes and walked off into my new life.

12