Era Erotica Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't make her do all the work boys!" Karlie called from her position on the hardwood floor by sliding doors where she was riding a large dildo, suctioned to the floor.

The guy with Taylor's lips wrapped around his dong placed both hands on her head and with her nod started thrusting in and out. Taylor gagged and gurgled at the sudden speed and force of the prick fucking her mouth, but adjusted herself, opening her throat wide as he jammed every inch into her gullet with frenzied speed. She never wavered, still jerking off two other spit-soaked pricks while more eagerly awaited her attentions. Tears beaded in the corners of her eyes as the stud released her and she gasped for air, spittle flowing freely down her chin, strings of saliva connecting her lips to his cock. The next guy took his prick, thrusting in-between her lips as Taylor yet again took every inch.

"Fuck! Look at her handle those dicks!" Hailee yelled, the admiration clear.

Camila was making out with Gigi as the two of them simultaneously worked thick colorful dildo's in and out of the other's pussy. Martha was double-fisting two vibrators, one disappearing into gushing pussy and the other plowing her taught butthole. Cole fingered Hailee and Blake harder, curling his twitching digits, a thumb rubbing across each clit, as they worked his pole over. His head was being pulled back and forth as one would sink their lips against his, their tongue blindly searching for his tonsils before the other pull him off for an equally as deep and sloppy kiss.

"Stuff her airtight boys!" Karlie said, wobbling over on shaky legs, a gigantic bottle of lube clutched in her hands.

They actually looked relieved for a reprieve from her ferocious oral assault. Despite being outnumber five to one, Taylor was showcasing her oral talents to such a degree that she would have had a lesser man already blown his wad. Each man took a squirt and began to lube up his prick. Karlie was like a director, instructing who should go where. One laid down, flat on his back on the ottoman. Taylor straddled him, lining up her dripping slit with his fuckstick.

"Think you can handle me boys?" She asked in the sweetest tone.

Sinking down onto him she started to ride him, her cries of pleasure lost in the chorus of cheers. Another stood in front of her, presenting his fat cock which she promptly swallowed down again. Two more flanked him as she reached out lanky arms, grabbing their oily pricks, her hands a blur along the shafts. A smile split her face as the man beneath her thrusted upwards, hitting the deepest reaches of her cunt. Finally, Karlie pointed one perfectly manicured fingernail at the well-hung black man. She pointed to Taylor's ass. He got behind her and every woman in the room gasped as he pushed his big black cock between her pale white cheeks and against her snug sphincter. Taylor's eyes went wide and choked on cock as she felt the monster press harder against her tight anal ring.

"MMHHMMHHMMM!!" She cried out as with an audible *POP* heard round the room, his fat mushroom head slipping past her sphincter as the monster cock stuffed every black veiny inch up her poop chute.

"Thank god for that buttplug!" Selena said to laughs all around.

Everyone gaped in awe at an airtight Taylor. Even Cole couldn't tear his eyes away from what must be more than 30 inches of cock inside of her, with two more slippery dicks gripped in her palms eager for entry. The men waited until she was comfortable before they really went to work, banging each of her holes with practiced ease. Their own grunts were nothing compared to hers. Even with a mouthful of dick she was the loudest in the room as every orifice she had was worked over with a thick slab of manmeat. Cole might have minded more if the two hands wrapped around his prick weren't jacking him off at top speed. Blake was watching Taylor with big, envious eyes. Hailee's gaze flicked back and forth between Taylor's undulating body and Cole's throbbing prick. Around the room, the arousal was only building as the gurgling cries of Taylor whipped everyone into an orgasmic fever. The live gangbang of Taylor Swift turned out to be quite the crowd pleaser. The tension grew and grew as sweat beaded on Taylor's supple body, subject to the pleasure of having every hole filled and reamed by big, fat cocks.

"That's it! I can't take it anymore!" Blake said, grabbing Cole by the shoulders and pinning him down as she straddled his lap.

Hailee let go in shock as Blake pressed his pecker against her pink cunt. His vision was suddenly obscured by two large, floppy funbags, each topped with a pink pointed nipple. Motorboating the rack in front of him, she dropped her hips.

"OHHH FUUUCCK YEESSS!!" She cried out as Cole filled her up.

"Blake! I wanted to do that!" Hailee said, banging the couch and pouting.

Eyes turned from Taylor to watch as Blake slid herself along Cole's pole, hips bouncing like she was riding a pogo stick. Cole grabbed each juicy jiggling asscheek, holding on tightly and guiding the 31-year-old MILF up and down.

"Blake! You're supposed to wait till they finish!" Karlie yelled, trotting over with the authority of a scolding school teacher.

"Couldn't. Wait." She grunted out between slaps of flesh.

"I guess I can't blame you." Karlie said, as Hayley snuck up behind her probing her tongue deep into her asshole.

Karlie gasped, but was only too happy to let lesbian singer tongue her backdoor like a starving woman presented with a ten-course meal. Kneeling on all fours, Hailee pulled Cole's slobbering mouth away from Blake's tits and forced her tongue into his mouth. In response Cole stuck three fingers into her sopping gash and fingered her hard. Her hands now free, she popped a finger into her own butthole, making herself shiver.

Taylor's eyes bulged as she tried to take in the scenes around, just as depraved and raunchy as any porno would suggest, but the cocks pummeling her made it difficult to do anything other than succumb to the building orgasm. The men worked in perfect unison, like a practiced team of synchronized swimmers. The man beneath her held her aloft as he jackhammered upwards, his willy thumping her gushing snatch with ball slapping force. His mouth sucked on her hanging tits, taking her hard nips between his teeth. Taylor's lips puckered as another prick bumped her tonsils with every thrust. Drool poured down her chin. Her face was bright red, eyes watering, hair stuck to her sweaty forehead but her smile couldn't be wider. In each hand she jerked of another cock as though it was her sole focus. Base to tip in perfect synchronization for each of them, pausing only to juggle both sets of swollen balls. Her ass was getting fucked like it was the dude's last lay. He slammed his entire black monstrous length deep into her bowels before pulling back out to the tip, only to slam it in again. Taylor's buttcheeks rippled with each powerful thrust as he gave her tushy a couple of good smacks. Her first orgasm of the night grew and grew, swelling larger and larger in her pussy until she could feel in it in every limb. When it hit, it hit like a tidal wave. It would be the first of many. The cock fell from between her limps as she shrieked. He proceeded to beat his mushroom head against her cheek, leaving behind dribbling stains of precum and spit.

"I'M CUMMING! FUCK YES BOYS! USE THOSE BIG DICKS AND MAKE ME C-C-CUUUUUMMMMMM!!"

She blacked out as every limb went numb, her body going ragdoll, only kept suspended by the guy beneath her as they relentless continued pummeling her holes. She went cross-eyed, her tongue lolled of her mouth as she squirted, spraying jet after jet of clear sticky ejaculate all over the gentleman below her. The others cheered loudly, celebrating the first orgasm of the night.

"WOOO!! YEA!! GET IT TAY!!" Selena squealed, holding a large vibrating wand to her clit and cumming herself not three seconds later.

Blake pulled Cole's face back between her ta-ta's and rode him harder. Hailee was dragged to the floor by Karlie and Hayley, the three of them laying down in a triangle, each eating another out. Orgasms began popping off like fireworks. Some screamed, some shrieked, and some squirted. Martha slid right out of her chair as she climaxed, the two dildos' slipping from her holes as she spasmed with pleasure. Camila sprayed her own fountain of lady cum onto Gigi as the model fucked her hard with the plastic cock, cumming herself just afterwards from Camila's efforts. Cara finished herself off using a two-pronged vibrator, buzzing in both her pussy and asshole.

As Taylor's orgasm seemed be renewed with each thrust of the cocks inside of her, cum spraying forth from her pussy like it was a firehouse. The men could hold out no longer. The first to explode pumped a few shots into her mouth before painting her face with his remaining ropes of sticky cum. He stepped back, breathing heavily one as another took his place before Taylor could even swallow down the hot spunk. Not long after the guy she was jerking off wrenched his cock from her grip and stroked himself off, jizz flying from his rod as it drenched the side of her, from neck to ass.

"GIMME THAT HOT FUCKING CUM!! BLOW THOSE LOADS BOYS!!" She screamed, relishing the feel of those creamy cumwads splattering against her body. Her mouth was free for only a moment before a dick was shoved back.

Cole could feel his own climax approaching, Blake's surprisingly tight snatch doing its best to coax the semen from his balls, threatening to blow a sticky wad inside of her at any minute. Behind her, the rest of the men fell before Taylor. She felt her pussy flooded with semen as the fuckstick jerked violently inside of her, pumping piping hot spunk deep inside. A cock was pulled out of her mouth as her face was assaulted with yet more salty seed, splattering against her pretty features until she blinked from beneath a cum-white glaze. Last to go off was the big black cock. He growled, deep and guttural, as he exploded up her backside, cumming for what seemed like minutes as he spurted milky wad after milky wad up her shit pipe. Pulling out, he left behind a gaping hole behind that leaked murky jism onto the ottoman below. Taylor rolled over on her back, sticky and white, dribbly man goo leaking from every orifice. The black man moved around and draped his cock across her face and Taylor opened wide without thinking, cleaning the fleshy instrument of pleasure so recently shoved up her backside. She was incoherent, her body still twitching as the pleasure coursed its way through her.

Cole grit his teeth as he fired his first load of the evening into Blake. He sprayed like a fountain inside of her, triggering her own orgasm as she felt the hot baby batter burst into life inside of her. Pulling herself off and falling sideways onto the couch, she was immediately attacked by Camila who spread her legs apart and starting munching box, gulping down the freshly deposited load there. Cole sat in a daze as the men stood back, trying to recover from sticky Taylor below them.

"Ladies! Ladies! LADIES!" Karlie called for attention. "Looks like our opening act is done! You know what that means! Boys!"

And just like that from the guest room door burst opened and out strolled five more men, just as equally good-looking and hung as the previous five. Their cocks were erect and swinging as everyone screamed with delight.

"Have at 'em!" Karlie yelled.

The women leapt forward like a pack of ravenous lionesses. Men were grabbed and thrown down, squatted in front of, pulled to the side or tackled as mouth's, pussy's and assholes were pushed down upon hard cocks. Pairs split off, each searching for a space so the real fucking could begin. If the men who had just fucked Taylor thought they were going to get a break, they were wrong. Just as many of them found an orifice suddenly engulfing their re-hardening cocks.

Taylor lay on the ottoman, spread eagled, limbs numb and tingling. She had already lost count of her orgasms. Had it been one? Five? Ten? Who knew. Cole stood up to check on her, but was pushed back down as Gigi wrapped her plump lips around his still-rock hard shaft. Slurping down the combination of Blake's pussy and his jizz, she gazed up at him with a large smile.

As the orgy really kicked into gear, it was minutes before Taylor finally felt like she could move. Sitting up, she was already sore. And sticky. Stumbling over to a table, she grabbed a rag, wiping some of the cum off her body. It was everywhere. Around her, every friend was in a various state of fornication. Selena shrieking like a banshee, two dicks penetrating her pussy and backdoor. The gigantic black cock that had so recently been plowing her own asshole was now disappearing between her best gal pal's jiggling buttcheeks. A strap-on was cinched tightly around Cara waist as she fucked Hayley from behind, smacking the lesbian's ass and asking if she wanted it harder. Camila had hefty wang sliding in and out of her lusciously large twerking butt, bent over with her hands wrapped around her own ankles. Karlie was on her knees, her height still remarkable evident, one erect cock prodding her cheek as she swapped back and forth between two juicy pricks. Hailee had taken a stud to Selena's bedroom, her lithe body bouncing up and down on his discostick as she rode him into oblivion upon on the mattress. Between Blake's large tanned lubed-up tits, another cock found its home, sawing away like a master carpenter. Firm hands held her head, her long hair flowing around her as another dude fucked her face. And there was Cole, fucking both Gigi and Martha in the guest room. Both women knelt on all fours as he was thrusted behind them. He'd give a few pumps into one then switch to other, all the while rubbing his fingers across their soaking, hard clits. Taylor smiled and started walking towards them on wobbly legs. Before she made it halfway across the room, a man presented himself, his fleshy tool standing at attention. She smiled and dragged him to the ground on top of her, eager to let someone else do the work for a bit.

Cole was plenty distracted drilling the two gorgeous Victoria Secret's models. Both snatches were tight, wet and seemed to suck his member in with every hump. The pair of them made out, tongues sloppily spilling over the other's full lips as they were fucked silly. Martha came first, Cole holding onto her hips as he drove himself into her over and over again. Her twat convulsed and contracted around him as she cried with glee. Pulling out with an audible slurp he stuck it into Gigi's fuckhole, gripping her by the shoulders and pulling her backwards onto his cock and he pummeled her pussy until she too climaxed. He switched back to Martha, but after only a few more pumps, he lost it, pulling out and spraying a hot and heavy load all over her ass, white streaks trailing far up her back. Gigi pounced on him, sucking his cock dry before leaning down to her model friend's butt and licking her clean. Cole fell backwards as the two models became intertwined. Head spinning and still sporting a sizable semi he marveled at his own dick. Whatever was in that Jungle Juice was working.

Taylor was finished with this fella. She had laid back on the floor while he humped her brains out. He'd brought her to screaming orgasm before finishing inside of her. Shakier than before, she stood up, hot baby batter trickling down her thighs. She looked to find Cole, but was again waylaid by two more dudes led by Karlie. She had her fists wrapped around each of their pricks. Strands of jism clung to her chin.

"What do you say Tay? Tag team?"

Cole was back in the thick of it. Casting his eye around, it was immediately draw to Camila's magnificent backside. It was currently thrust up high in the air as she knelt on the couch sucking off some dude. Her puckered brown starfish seemed to be winking at him as he lined up his cock with her butthole and prodded his mushroom head against it.

"This taken?" He asked.

Camila's eyes flicked back to him, looking like a squirrel with a nut in its cheek. Slurping, she said, "It is now."

Cole smiled and pressed against her sphincter. Gooey jizz was still oozing out from the last guy that had been in there so he didn't even need to lube up as he pushed his way inside.

"AYYYE!!" Camila cried out as she felt his package fill up her rectum.

She gave him a wink and resumed sucking. His thrusts were cushioned by the ample flesh of her bronzed buttcheeks, quivering with every frenzied movement. He gave a sharp smack to that booty. It was too irresistible not too. She moaned, the sound escaping around the cock lodged in her throat. He slapped that dancing derrière and pounded her asshole harder.

Cara was now bouncing her own tight asshole along some dude's dick, the bright blue strap waving wildly as she slid and up and down. Hailee was 69-ing with a fella, making his cock fully vanish between those full dick-sucking lips as he slithered his snake-like tongue deeper into her snatch then she had thought possible. Hayley was motorboating Blake's freshly glazed tits who was grinding her hips on yet another dick.

Camila's asshole squeezed him tighter and tighter as she climbed towards orgasm, rubbing her own slit as she climaxed, squirting a hot stream of lady cum onto the couch. The dude she was sucking blew his wad a second later, pulling out of her pouty lips and splattering her face with face from forehead to chin. Panting heavily, Cole couldn't take it anymore and busted his own fat nut in the deepest recesses of her rectum, spraying her already soaked colon with even more cum. He pulled out and admired the gaping chasm before him as Camila spread her cheeks wide to give him a better view. She spun around on the couch and opened her mouth wide, taking his cock into her mouth running her tongue along every veiny inch. When she popped off he was clean as whistle as she started wiping the cum off her face with her fingers, licking those clean as well. Cole held prick, already starting to feel a bit tender after such repeated use. Thankfully at that moment Karlie called for attention.

"I think we could all use a breather. Let's have a game!"

The orgy picked up as everyone fucked for one more orgasm before stopping. Spunk flew through the air, smacking against excited faces, perky tits, supple asses or inside velvety pussies. Ladies screamed, convulsed, trembled and squirted as they too climaxed. Selena was the last finish, shaking with pleasure as a cock blasted its sticky load all over her tight tushy.

"What were you thinking Kloss?" Taylor asked.

"A little tug of war." Karlie said, holding two long strings of anal beads tied together.

One strand was neon pink, the other solid black. The ladies cooed loudly, hurriedly gathering in a circle, eager to decide who be competing. Cole stepped forward to join, but Cara placed a tattooed hand on his chest.

"Unless there is a chance of those beads going in your ass, you don't get a vote." Cole took a step back. Cara looked disappointed, "That's a shame, love! We could have had some fun with you."

Cole retreated to the punch bowel and poured himself another cup of Jungle Juice, recharging his erotic batteries. He downed the cup as a couple of the guys came over for refreshments or to towel off. The situation was a bit awkward, the women clustered in a group, whispering and giggling excitedly. He did the only thing he could think of, make some polite chitchat.

"So, are you guys like friends...or...you know."

"We're escorts. The high-class kind." Said a buff Latino stud. "It's good money."

"Seriously, this party alone. You wouldn't believe!" Said another sculpted hunk.

"Do you, err, do a lot of parties like this?" Cole asked, genuinely curious.