Era Erotica Ch. 39

Story Info
Taylor's all female bachelorette party with friends!
10k words
4.83
9.9k
8

Part 39 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. This is not real. It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Man

Starring Taylor Swift

Featuring Blake Lively, Camila Cabello, Cara Delavigne, Gigi Hadid, Halsey, Katy Perry, Martha Hunt, Selena Gomez & Sophie Turner

Codes: FF+, Anal, Femdom, Oral, Squirt, Toys

*****

2021

Excitable babble sounded from one of the many living rooms of Taylor's enormous Los Angeles abode. It was loud enough to be heard throughout the house. It was an excitement born of eager anticipation at the night to come, fueled by year of being mostly trapped inside and enflamed by past memories of the heydays of wild Taylor Swift parties. And this weekend, despite the unfortunately mundane locale, was set to be one for the history books. Taylor Swift's bachelorette party. Well, the one for her famous friends at least. Another, tamer one could always be held for those not accustomed or acquainted with the fabulous, extravagant and over-the-top lifestyles of the rich and famous.

With sweet, sweet vaccines running through each and every one of their veins, the gaggle of women had arrived at the house several hours earlier. They had enjoyed cocktails crafted from the finest top-shelf spirits, enjoyed dinner prepared with the freshest ingredient's money could buy, prepared by top-of-the-line chefs. Now the house was deserted, everyone sent home so the real fun could begin. The drinks continued to flow; a seemingly endless supply of alcohol being produced like a wellspring that refused to run dry. That combined with the occasional other inhibition-reducing substances and the party-goers were wet and rearing to go. Everyone was perched on a series of large wide black leather couches that had been brought in especially for the occasion.

"Bring out the strippers already! Come on Taylor!" Sophie Turner yelled out, the newly-minted MILF rubbing her hands together in eager anticipation.

You normally wouldn't think of inviting an ex's wife to your bachelorette party, but Taylor had become fast friends with the former Game of Thrones actress and the two now talked regularly. And Sophie was always down for a good time, becoming a mother hadn't slowed her down one bit.

"She said she would be back in a few minutes." Selena Gomez replied, doing her best to control the rowdy crowd. "And no peeking at the gift bags!"

It was no surprise that the maid of honor tiara, rested on the freshly blonde head of Selena, who had been one of Taylor's BFF's for well over a decade now. It was nearly knocked off by Cara Delevingne, who had been very obviously trying to peek inside the massive sparkly pink gift bag at her feet and didn't even have the decency to look embarrassed about it. Instead, she took another swig of vodka straight from the bottle clutched between her tattooed fingers.

"I'm starting to get real fucking randy, and Tay isn't fooling anyone. We all know what is going to go down here tonight with these so-called strippers." In a slightly lower voice, she said, "Every woman at this party isn't going to bed until I've given their twat a deep and thorough licking."

A veteran of Taylor's parties at this point, Cara was already barely clothed, having removed all but her blouse and panties in anticipation of what was soon to come.

"Relax Cara." Gigi Hadid piped up. "You know Taylor. She loves to build suspense like this. I'm sure she's off right now getting them all prepared to be devoured by us."

"That or she is busy fucking them all before we can get our hands on them!" Martha Hunt added, seated especially close to Gigi, the pair held together in a tight embrace. "She did tell you about her 30th birthday, right?"

"I'm honestly just excited to be here and out of the house." Katy Perry said, looking around with somewhat surprising nerves, this being her first time at such an event thrown by Taylor, and her first sex party in a couple of years. There was no bad blood between those two anymore. Indeed, if anything, the opposite was true.

"So right." Camila Cabello chimed in, sliding her well-endowed backside even closer to Katy's own ample rump until their hips were touching. "Only one dick for over a year? I was definitely not used to that."

"At least you had one!" Selena called back playfully. "I wore out three vibrators this past year alone!"

"Three?" Halsey asked, the tattooed singer's looking impressed. "Not bad, Selena. And I would know. I once wore out a brand-new vibrator in a single weekend!"

"Talk to me once you have three kids. There's barely time to even get one dick in you, let alone multiple." Blake Lively said, coolly sipping her martini and gave a look that indicated she was ready to make up for lost time this weekend. It was rare to see her at one of these parties without her husband, Ryan Reynolds, but this was a girl's only weekend.

The group chatter was cut short as music suddenly started blaring out of speakers, accompanied by the sound of high heels clicking against hardwood. Tousled locks ranging from blonde to black turned as one, their owners excitable gaze all focused on the entryway. Taylor Swift strutted into view like she was walking down the runway of a Victoria's Secret fashion show. Only stopping once she was squarely in the doorway, she was lit from behind as the lights in the living room dimmed as if by magic. Standing with all the confidence in the world, she allowed each and every beautiful woman in attendance to take her all in and admire.

Decked out in leather from her torso up, her blonde hair was slicked back with an ungodly amount of product, flowing down her back like a flaxen waterfall of gold. Black leather high-heeled boots stretched all the way up to her expansive smooth alabaster thighs. A laced leather corset strapped tightly around her midriff, pushed up her breasts so they were very much on display for anyone with eyes to see. Velvet gloves reaching to her elbow adorned each arm, a dark and rich purple color. Clutched between her velvet fingers was a singular black leather riding crop. Underneath heavy eyeshadow and dark violet lipstick, her ocean blue eyes popped, smoldering with fiery intent. Around her neck was a choker with the words: BRIDE TO BE inscribed in bright silver letters.

But none of the various details of this bonafide dominatrix outfit were what drew the eye of every woman in the room. No. They were drawn to the massive cock hanging from her crotch. The strap-on was bubblegum pink, a stark contrast to the black leather of the outfit. It had veins inscribed on the pink flesh, swirling and connected to a bulging mushroom head and even a pair of ginormous pink balls tucked underneath. Measuring in at a whopping thirteen inches, inscribed on each side of the shaft were the words: Property of T.S.

"Fuck me..." Cara blurted out.

"Sup, bitches." Taylor said with a thrust of her chin as she wrapped one gloved hand around the meaty rubber cock. Waggling it in the general direction of the party-goers, she winked at Cara in particular. "I heard some of you ladies are looking to get fucked tonight."

Cheers erupted from every corner of the room as the bachelorette party went absolutely ballistic. The loudest of the bunch was easily Cara, who had been expecting a steady supply of handsome and well-hung men, but this was even better suited to her personal preferences. Many of the attendees recognized that particular strap-on all too well. Although her lesbian liaisons had become fewer and further between in more recent years, at the height of the "Squad" nary a week had gone by without Taylor plundering one of the holes of her many famous and beautiful friends. This strap-on, in particular, had been a special purchase and had seen a lot of use. Like, a lot. And it was about to relive its glory days before retiring, thanks to good old holy matrimony. It was time for a new one anyway. One for those rare occasions she decided to open up her marital bed to a lucky number three.

A sharp *CRACK* sounded through the room as the riding crop came down in her hands. Clearing her throat loudly, she said, "Ladies, you may now go ahead and open your gift bags."

Immediately and with great haste, the partygoers tore into their presents. Squeals of glee and cheers of delight rang out like a chorus as they discovered what was contained within. Sextoy's. Every size, shape and kind imaginable. A virtual treasure trove. One that could make even the kinkiest of sexworkers blush furiously. Each one contained a personalized strap-on, with the owner's name inscribed along the side of the rubber shaft. Vibrators and dildos, every color of the rainbow and with more shapes and sizes than an advanced geometry class, overflowed from within. And that was just the beginning. There were handcuffs, both fuzzy and stainless steel. Blindfolds made from the softest of silks. Hitachi wands with settings so astronomically high they needed two hands just to be held in place. From the bottom of the bags, bejeweled buttplugs stoppered with each person's actual birthstone, glittered like actual gems. And still there was more. Ball gags. Cat o'nine tails. Nipple clamps. Ropes, both soft and rough. Anal beads, both big and small, long and short. All that and more. The list was endless.

The gathered women were shocked and stunned into temporary silence, and Taylor smiled with smug satisfaction, feeling a flood of arousal rush to her loins knowing all the uses these toys would be put too, just during this weekend alone. Turning her head towards Selena, she watched as her maid of honor drew the special addition to her gift bag. It was a collar. On it, in similar silver letters to the choker around Taylor's neck were the words: Bride's Bitch.

"Go on, Sel. Put it on." Everyone turned to watch the interaction between the two BFF's. "Tonight, you are going to do whatever I say, whenever I say it. Got it?" Her words were a whisper, filled with the promise. It was a command without the need to raise her voice.

"Yes...Mistress..." Selena found herself responding almost automatically, her own cunt suddenly a sloppy mess.

Without hesitation, she put the collar around her neck, clicking it loudly into place. It was not overtly tight, so it did not dig into her flawlessly smooth caramel-colored skin, but neither was it loose enough to bounce around.

"Good girl. Now, strip." Taylor said, smacking the riding crop again against her hand to make her point and Selena immediately complied, beginning to remove her clothes, which admittedly weren't much. "That goes for the rest of you too. Clothes off. I want to see those hot bodies."

Skimpy scraps of clothing were quickly shed, often with the help of an overly enthusiastic and handsy friends. Looking down with approval at her shorter friend, now in nothing but her birthday suit and collar, she saw both brown nipples erect with anticipation. Her next instructions were simple.

"Get on your knees and suck this dick." Taylor commanded, holding her rubber cock aloft once more and pointing it in Selena's direction.

Accepting immediately, Selena descended to her knees on the thickly carpeted floor so that the blonde pop superstar now towered above her. Smacking her pretty pink lips together, she quickly fit them around the head of the pretty pink cock. Soon it was nice and slick with saliva as Selena began bobbing up and down, taking just a little bit more of the shaft into her mouth with every pass. Her brown eyes, wide and bright never left Taylor's face as she worked to service the blonde. Catcalls and jeers sounded from the gathered crowd while her already loud slurping got louder and louder

"That's it girl!"

"Fuckin' get it!"

"Suck that dick, Selena!"

"Is that all you've got? Let me come over there and suck Taylor's dick. I'll show you how a real woman does it!"

Despite a show that would have entertained millions upon millions upon millions, the gathered crowd of women just couldn't bring themselves to focus solely on the bride and the maid of honor. Their attention gradually turned to one another as a primal haze of lust fell over the scene.

Jiggling the massive milkmakers hanging off her chest, Katy shook her breasts back and forth until the mouths of two models latched onto them. Gigi sucked on the left tit while Martha suckled the right. Tongues preoccupied with the busty blonde popstar's areolas; their hands were free to wander across smooth expansive thighs. Free to tease and tickle rapidly moistening pussies. Free to slide a couple of fingers inside, lathering a multitude of digits as each of the trio pleasured another.

Blake had busied herself with Sophie, the pair vigorously making out with sloppy tongues as their chests pressed together, nipples hardening as they rubbed against one another. There was a playful back and forth to the kissing, a friskiness belying a struggle for dominance, neither wanting to relinquish total control to the other. Their hands were just as mischievous, grabbing and groping the frankly absurd amount of bare flesh on display.

That left Cara to entertain herself with Halsey and Camila, and she was already making full use of the pair of them. The British model and actress had wasted no time fully sprawling out upon one of the couches. She had the half-Cuban singer perched atop her face, as she feasted like a queen on her bright pink pussy and was damn near suffocated by the sheer volume of Camila's asscheeks. With her tongue thoroughly occupied, her fingers were firmly interwoven in the short locks of Halsey's dark hair down below. The singer had her eyes closed; her tongue buried impossibly deep in the model's pussy. As Cara's thighs squeezed together, and Halsey wrapped her arms around her tight tushy for a better angle, it became near impossible to see where one tattooed body ended and the other began.

At center stage, Selena still had eyes only for Taylor. Once her survey of the room was complete, Taylor looked down at her BFF and clicked her tongue, indicating a sum of disappointment as what she saw. Trailing the riding crop down along the back of Selena's spine and gripping her hair tight with her other hand, she bunched up the freshly dyed blonde locks in a makeshift ponytail.

"Come on now. I know you can do better. I've seen you do better. Give me more. Suck that dick for TayTay." Taylor demanded, a hard edge to her voice that matched the hard grip on Selena's hair.

Eager to comply, Selena took even more of the dick into her mouth, until the pink head was prodding at her tonsils, but the thing was ridiculously massive after all and she couldn't get it all the way down. Her effort clearly wasn't enough to satisfy Taylor, whose nipples were so hard they could be seen through the leather of the corset. Tossing the crop aside for the moment, both gloved hands took hold of her BFF's head, holding it firmly in place.

"I said, suck that dick for TayTay." Taylor whispered, as Selena's brown eyes stared into her blue ones, round and wide as saucers at what was about to happen. "I'll have to show you how it's done."

With a mighty pelvic thrust, she completely filled Selena's throat and held it deep as she coughed and spluttered, trying to adjust to the huge rubberized rod. Spluttering and gagging, tears quickly formed in the corners of her brown eyes as her face turned from pink to bright red. Saliva ran down her chin in rivulets with her lips stretched wide to encompass the sheer girth of it. Each passing second sprayed more spittle as she choked, desperately trying to adjust to Taylor resting comfortably deep in her esophagus with smug satisfaction. After a long, long, time, Taylor finally released her hold on her BFF and Selena retreated immediately. Gasping for air, she couldn't hold back a fresh splash of spit left behind on the long pink dick, nor wipe away the hanging drool strings that slopped down onto her nude front making a right mess of her.

"Let that be a lesson, Sel. Don't disappoint me again." Taylor said fiercely, and making a pointed observation of Selena's fingers, currently lodged knuckle deep in her snatch as she gulped down breath after breath. "Now, show everyone how you suck TayTay's dick."

Nodding meekly, eyes turned to watch as lips were drawn away from lusciously puckered lips, pulled from deliciously slick pink pussies or taken off perkily bouncing boobies to watch as Selena attack the bright pink shaft with her mouth like a woman possessed. Awed and impressed whispers circled the room as they watched the feat of oral pleasure. There was no holding back this time. Each pass of her full pouty lips made the head of the strap-on disappear deep down into her throat. The self-inflicted face-fucking had her gagging, but she didn't stop and kept up the pace. Seemingly satisfied with the result, Taylor relished the display as she watched from on high and the party continued to rage on all around them.

Having won her contest over Sophie, Blake was currently perched atop the face of the younger actress, grinding her wide child-bearing hips back and forth with impressive dexterity. With her thick thighs and even thiccer Oakland booty, Sophie's face was completely hidden from view. Still, you didn't need to see Sophie's face to know she was doing an excellent job if Blake's groans of pleasure were any indication.

Having swapped partners, Katy had Camila with her face pressed down into the black leather of the couch. Her magnificent caramel colored rear was thrust high up into the air.

"Spread those cheeks for me." Katy said, unable to contain her excitement.

Reaching her hands behind, Camila pulled her butt cheeks far enough apart so her wrinkled brown starfish could look you straight in the eye. One of the bejeweled buttplug's glittered in Katy's hand, already slick and shiny with lube as she pushed the cold metal against the younger popstar's elastic sphincter. There was only a brief moment of resistance before the toy was swallowed up with ease. In spite of what Camila had said earlier, clearly that one dick she had to make do with all year had been put to good use in her backdoor. Feeling the toy settle comfortably into place, Camila released her asscheeks so they smacked together with an almost joyous clap. Bracing herself with her hands, she then proceeded to shake her moneymaker for all it was worth. Like ripples across a pond, the ample flesh of her hearty peach jiggled in mesmerizing fashion. A few healthy smacks from Katy were all the appreciation Camila needed to keep going. That and a couple of fingers playing with her twat.

Busy working her way around the room, Cara was making good on her promise, ensuring that she got a taste of every woman here. Having already knocked a couple off her list, her most recent conquest was a dear old friend. With squirming legs and curling toes, Gigi was shuddering from the sensation as Cara slurped, sucked and licked her clit with precision and an experience only she could bring. It seemed like in no time at all, Gigi was cumming all over her model friend's wriggling tongue. And when Cara did emerge from the sweet honeypot for a breath of fresh air, her chin was coated in a sheen of sticky arousal.

"I missed the taste of you, love. It brings me back to all those Victoria's Secret parties."

"Then get back down there and see what else it triggers in your memory." Gigi giggled with a smirk upon her rounded cheeks and "encouraged" Cara to get back down to work with a firm and steady hand.

In the other corner, Martha and Halsey were locked in an intense session of 69-ing, so absorbed in each other's pussies that little else going on in the room mattered. One with long blonde hair. One with short dark hair. Both heads were bobbing enthusiastically as they ate the other out, pausing only for the occasional breath or the chance to give voice to the sensations they were feeling. Toes curled and thighs pressed tight together as their pussies' ground against hungry mouths, eager lips and writhing tongues.