Era Erotica Ch. 42

Story Info
"Working out" with Taylor Swift.
3.7k words
4.53
7.1k
8

Part 42 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. This is not real. It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Forty-Two: So It Goes

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Oral, Public, Swallow

*****

2021

The sound of labored breathing filled the room as dumbbells clattered to the ground. Standing tall and stretching, Taylor felt the burn surging through her muscles as she grabbed a towel and wiped down her body. Sitting back down on the bench, she took a long swig from her water bottle. Brushing away the stray sweaty blonde strands clinging to her forehead, she looked towards the door as it opened and Cole entered their home gym.

"Up already?" He asked coming over to plant a kiss on her, sweat and all.

"You betcha." She said, with a quick glance towards the window and the rising sun that was peeking through it. "This body doesn't just happen. The wedding is right around the corner and I want to look really hot in all the photos."

"It's impossible for you to look anything but." He said rather suavely.

Rolling her eyes at him, but smiling nonetheless, she took another sip of water. Walking over to another bench, he began picking out the weights for his usual routine.

"This gym isn't quite like the one we're used to in New York. Is it?" She asked from behind him.

"Not really, no, but I don't mind. I kind of like the privacy. And I'm pretty sure you do too."

"Well, it's not like we didn't have privacy at the other one. I mean, think about some of wonderful workouts we did there together." She said, unable to suppress the sly grin creeping up her face.

Securing his weights on the bar with a huff, he dusted off his hands, turned around and returned her knowing smile.

"Can't argue with that. Although, that had absolutely nothing to do with any of the equipment. Or the gym for that matter."

"I don't know. I think it had something to do with your equipment. You've always been a great workout partner."

"You're not half bad yourself Swift."

2016

I had gotten a text from Taylor that morning, asking if I wanted to work out together that day. It wasn't all that unusual; we were known to be the occasional workout buddies. Sometimes that also translated to fuck buddies, but that had not been the case in a long while, ever since her now over a year long relationship. Firing off a quick response, she quickly responded with a time. Changing into my workout gear, I headed over to the gym, figuring I would walk and get a head start on the workout. It didn't take all that long at a brisk pace. The routine was familiar to me by now and when I arrived, I provided proof of my identity, already on the guest list of Taylor Swift. Escorted to a private room, it was essentially our own private gym. Standing around, I stretched, waiting for her no doubt imminent arrive.

The entire floor was covered in thick mats with mirrors taking up an entire wall. Various machines, weights and every kind of equipment imaginable was available for our personal use. I wasn't waiting long, before she strode into the room, alone and unaccompanied. Tight spandex hugged her entire body like a second skin. Her hair was a still a shade lighter than its natural color, a remnant of her short lived Beachella style. I couldn't help but give her a covert look up and down as she greeted me with a warm smile and a tight hug.

"How's it going?" I asked as we broke apart.

"Eh, I don't really want to talk about it." She stated rather matter-of-factly.

That piqued by curiosity. Taylor was always a talker. "Something on your mind?"

"No." It seemed a lie. "Let's just work out. Lifting first? Spot me?"

I let it go, as clearly, she didn't want to share what was bothering her. "Sure thing, I'll spot you. Then you can spot me. We'll see who can keep up with who."

Snorting with laughter, she reached down for her weights. We passed the time chatting and catching up as it had been a few weeks since we had spoken. After all was said and done, Taylor still wanted to get in some cardio. Despite the sweat clinging to her supple blonde body, she had plenty of fire left in her.

"Wanna do a little sparring? Bit of boxing? I learned some moves on the set of Bad Blood."

"Bad Blood, huh?" I asked, raising my fists and adopting a quick-footed stance. "Show me what you got, Catastrophe."

Putting her fists up playfully, she squared off against me and said, "So, it goes like this..."

The fight was more for show than anything else. We never even made contact with one another as we squared off, going back and forth until Taylor took it too far and swept my leg out from right underneath me. Hitting the mat with a *THUD*, she was on top of me in an instant. Pinning me to the floor, she held me there as I half-heartedly squirmed in her grip.

"There ya go." She said smugly, her beautiful sweaty face only an inch away from mine.

There was an intense, heavy silence as we stared at each other for a moment. Before I knew was happening, we were kissing. Long. Deep. Passionate. Her tongue was halfway down my throat before my brain finally caught up with my body and I pushed her off.

"What about Adam?" I asked, even as something large and solid surged to life within my shorts.

"It's over." Taylor said quietly, sadness falling across her face. "We've been fighting. Then he went did this unforgivable thing...we had this huge blowup and I haven't heard from him in days. He's gone. It hasn't gotten out yet in the media. Almost no one knows."

"Swift..." I started to say.

But what could I say? That I was sorry? Could I really honestly say that?

"I don't want to talk about it." She said, still staring intensely at me. "I...just want to fuck. To fuck you."

Before I could respond, she was kissing me again. Part of me wanted to talk more about this. To see how she was. To help her through this. To show her I wasn't just some rebound lay she could bang whenever a relationship ended. But this wasn't the first time that this had happened. And it probably wouldn't be the last. So instead, I kissed her back, fiercely. The taste of her tongue intermingled with mine as our bodies wrapped around one another. Rolling her over onto her back, I rested my full weight against her as we sank into one another and the padded floor beneath us both.

Our tongues wrestled back and forth in a vigorous game of tonsil tennis. Feeling her up, my hands roamed over the lithe curve of her body hidden beneath the second skin of spandex. Rolling over again, I found myself on my back as those cupid-bow lips soon left my own, making their way downwards as her hands scrambled to peel off my shirt. Coming off with almost comical ease, my shorts were tossed aside, sneakers kicked off without hesitation. Pushing my legs apart, she settled between them, kneeling with her ass high up in the air. The tubular protuberance held back by my underwear seemed to stare back at her before she revealed it to the open air where it stood tall above me.

"There's that big fat cock I fuckin' wanted." Taylor said, practically drooling as her upper lip curled and beheld the stiff member in all its fleshy glory.

The flat of her tongue extended as her chin hit the mat, back arching incredibly and presenting that delectable ass even higher up in the air. I could see the fabric of her leggings straining in the reflection of the mirror. Any focus on her rear vanished when I felt the broadside of her writhing pink mouth organ press against the base of my dick. In one long quick lick, she had bathed the veiny underbelly in saliva. Suddenly perched at the tiptop of my cock, she opened those pretty pink lips wide and took the head into her gullet before dropping all the down to the base without a second's hesitation. No warmup. No teasing. Just go. And when she hit the bottom, she bounced back up to the top in the blink of an eye. Bright blonde head suddenly bobbing viciously along throbbing pole, I kicked and squirmed atop the mat as a visceral surge of satisfaction surged through me. Big blue eyes looked at me, blinking innocently, as she serviced my member with blinding speed, precision and just the perfect amount of slop.

"Fuck! Swift!" I groaned, moving just as quickly as her name would imply.

The rounded curve of her nose bumped my groin with every pass, leaving behind a slobbery layer of spittle whose warmth trickled down my shaven balls and onto the mat as she blew. Groans, grunts and curses were all I could managed as she superbly sucked me off. Closing my eyes and blocking out the incredibly erotic sight, I pressed my head back into the mat and reveled in sheer solace of her oral skills on full display here. I only opened them again when I felt the vacuum cleaner that was her mouth leave my member, letting the cold air of the AC blow against the hot, wet spittle sliding down it.

"Swift?" I asked.

She was on her back, struggling to remove the stretchy fabric of her leggings, sneakers already discarded. Leaning forward I gave a helping hand and pulled until they came off, trapped around her ankles as they were. Her panties immediately followed, thrown aside with such zeal that they landed carefree on one of the machines. Pouncing on me, she pushed me flat with some force and suddenly all I could see was her pussy as her knees came to rest on either side of my head.

"Lick me." She said. It wasn't a question.

A second later, my mouth was on her labia, licking up the sweet nectar that was already flowing in abundance. Mixed with the sweat from our workout, it formed a potent erotic cocktail on my tastebuds as my lips and tongue worked in tandem to pleasure her. I knew it was working as my efforts were eliciting enthusiastic moaning from Taylor as she swayed back and forth, slim figure towering above me.

"That's it yes! Make me feel good! Eat my fucking pussy. Oh, yes!"

Whether she was aware of it or not, her hips were grinding back and forth, rubbing her soaking wet twat across my face. Finding a squeeze on her tight ass, I gave each cheek a hard slap as I tongue-fucked her cunt with all the effort I could muster. The threat of suffocation was becoming more and more real as her thighs pressed harder all around my head. I didn't care. All I cared about was the blonde above me, riding my face like no one had done this to her in ages. Even as I thought that, she leaned backwards slightly and I felt her hand wrap around my still wet prick. Beginning to jerk it with remarkable speed and skill, her other hand ran its fingers through my dark hair. Locked in with a solid hold on my scalp, she "encouraged" me to keep going, all the while stroking me from base to tip.

"There you go. Yea. Lick it. Uh-huh. Fuck yea." She said, moaning in-between each word. "Eat that pussy!"

The tip of my tongue swirled around her clit, pushing it over and over again like the pleasure button it was. Trembling all over, Taylor's moans reached an all-time high. They were almost too loud, especially for the location we were in. I don't think either of us cared. Her knees buckled and I felt her thighs unclenched from around my head before she looked down at me hard with those blue eyes.

"I need your cock. Now." There was such urgency in her voice. "I'm going to ride you. Hard."

As her pussy parted with my mouth, I took in a deep breath of air, feeling her juices slathered all over my chin. Slinking down my body, her tasty looking twat quivered, hovering just a mere inch above my throbbing cock. There was a singular look from her and she sank down onto it without any further hesitation, sheathing it fully inside of her in one single go. A hard grunt sounded from me as her searing hot and wet cunt enveloped me, squeezing my cock tight.

"Swift." I said with gritted teeth. "You feel so fucking good."

"You're damn right I do."

She looked up grinning like a devil before beginning to grind her hips. Side to side and back and forth. All around, she showed off some of those stage moves before settling into a rhythm she deemed suitable. Both her hands found their place on my bare chest, nails digging into my pectoral muscles, the riding began in earnest. A look of determination fell across her face as she stared right through me. Abs flexed and rippled as she rode me into the mat like I was her last lay on Earth. The clap of her cute little peach on my thighs made me want to take hold, but her hands slapped me away as I moved to latch onto her hips. She was going to ride me the way she wanted.

"Cole. Yes. Fuck. I needed this so badly! I needed this dick!"

I was merely along for the ride as Taylor bounced up and down. Her perky tits were on a split-second delay, bouncing with her body as she crashed into me. Knees leaving an indent in the mat, she was reaching the apex. It all culminated in one perfect frantic sweaty moment. Her back arched, thrusting her exposed breasts out as her head was thrown back and she cried an exhalation to the ceiling while her legs flailed wildly, kicking out from under her.

"Yes Cole! I'm cumming!" She screamed, creaming all over my cock.

The look on her face was one of pure unadulterated carnal bliss. A sweet relief of nothingness brought about by intense orgasm. Clearly, she had needed this, and badly at that. Still, I wasn't finished. Not yet. Not by a longshot.

As she swayed atop me, threatening to topple, still held in the grips of her climax, I sat up and wrapped my arms around. Using my momentum, I pushed her back onto the mat, coming to rest on top of her and digging my knees in for support as her legs almost automatically spread wide. Immediately, I started to hammer down, drilling downwards into her as my balls banged against her taint like the beat of a drum.

"Shit!" Taylor cried at the sudden, renewed penetration in this brand-new position, her lips still numb and tingling from her orgasm.

"Yea Swift! Take it! Take that fuckin' dick!" I grunted before planting a wet sloppy kiss on those irresistible lips of hers.

When the frantic makeout broke apart, she looked up and me and said breathlessly, "Give to me! Come on! Gimme that big dick!"

I grinned. She wanted it? Fine. I'd really give it to her. Pulling out, I spun her over onto her stomach where she flopped down with a *HMMPFF* and looked back at me, her expression begging me to reenter her. One smack on the ass for good measure and I yanked her legs apart, spearing her snatch once more with my steely flesh rod. Arms propping me up, I pounded as hard as I could. We stared back at ourselves, facing the mirror as we were, watching as I proneboned Taylor Swift on the floor of her gym. Her usually crystal-clear eyes were unfocused, clouded over with a haze of pleasure. Hands and feet were dug in, trying to keep herself in place as her whole body shook and rippled with the force from my hammering hips. The clap of sweaty flesh on sweaty flesh was nearly as loud as the moans coming from her world-famous singing instrument.

"More!" She cried out. "Harder! Really give it to me!"

Even as I panted with the effort, she wanted more, so she was going to get more. Readjusting, I pulled out and squatted as I hauled her ass upwards. When her blonde head tried to follow, I pushed it back down, her cheek smushed into the mat. Bent over and on full display, I lined up my cock with her glistening fuckhole once more and thrust in. Piledriving downwards, I was now the one getting my cardio workout in.

"Pound my pussy!" She yelled, somewhat muffled. "Fucking work it! Work that pussy till it's sore! God yes! Just keep fucking me!"

With this new position seeming to do the trick, I planted one foot up by her red and sweaty face. Snarling and gasping for air, it took up most of her vision, but my wide power stance let me unleashed all my remaining energy into giving her every single inch I had to give, and then some. Fingertips dug into her hips, hauling her backwards each time I banged into her and she couldn't get enough of it. The frantic, frenzied all out sprint of a pace. The heat in both our bodies, blooming to drench our respective brows with another layer of sweat. The wetness of her pounded pussy releasing a new splash of arousal with each and every penetration. I was fully in the zone, utterly focused on driving into her endlessly, caught up in the most primal workout two people could participate in.

My reverie was broken as Taylor suddenly shouted out, "Oh god! I'm cumming again! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cummmmminnnggggg!!!!"

I didn't stop, if anything, those words only made me go harder, sprinting down the homestretch as her entire body shook and convulsed beneath me and rampaging cock. Only when her knees fully gave out and she flopped downwards onto the mat, reduced to a gibbering, quivering puddle of a woman, did I finally allow all the sensations I'd been feeling catch up with me. Suddenly, and urgently, ready to cum, I straightened up tall with my dick in hand, stroking fast and hard. Taylor mumbled and twitched on the floor. Bending slightly, and filling my fingers with her sweaty blonde locks, I assisted her to her knees where she swayed, blue eyes seeming to focus on my bulging manhood, ready to explode. Fixating on that she, came around too, realizing what was about to happen.

"Get ready for your protein shake Swift." I said with a smirk, one hand still full of her hair and the other one flying across my throbbing dick.

"Feed it to me baby." She said, shaking herself once or twice in an attempt to bring her senses fully back to her.

Still, she had enough awareness to open her mouth wide and stick her tongue out expectantly, waiting for her thick creamy treat. With a sight like that at my knees, how could I do anything but give an almighty groan and finally unload what had been building all session?

"Fuck Swift! Here it comes!"

Unleashing a torrent of hot spunk, it flew into her open, gaping mouth. As I grunted, rope after thick rope splashed into her mouth, filling it to the very brim with swirling sticky semen. Even as I painted her tonsils white, a stray shot or two missed and landed across her plump pink lips. Squeezing the last few remaining drops out, I watched as her tongue splashed around the murky white pool playfully. As my hand unclenched on her head, she tilted it back and gargled loudly with my cum, her eyes clear and bright once, watching me carefully. Then she closed her lips tight and swallowed it all down with a singular loud *GULP* and proceeded to lick her lips clean with a hunger that suggested she might even want more from me.

"Delicious." She said breathlessly. "Perfect way to end my workout."

Staggering backwards, I collapsed into a seated position on the mat, panting to recover my breath. As the lust gradually filtered from our bodies and the adrenaline died down, our senses returned and we both got dressed, rather sheepishly considering everything that had just transpired. I just threw my clothes on, but Taylor had to make sure she looked at least somewhat presentable for the inevitable horde of paparazzi no doubt waiting outside.

"I can't get rid of this damn cameltoe." She said, standing bowlegged in the mirror and looking at her clearly evident pussy lips, the spandex clinging them like never before. "You fucked me too good."

"Never heard that complaint before." I said grinning.

"Think anyone will notice?" She asked again.

"Probably not." I said. I was wrong, but we would both find that out the next day.

"Thanks for...the workout." She finally said.

"Sure thing Swift. And about what happened. When you are ready, just call me. I'm happy to talk."

"Maybe next time we'll do both." She said with a wink.

2021

"Almost done?" Cole asked, after only one set where his mind had been fixated on all his gym encounters with Taylor anyways.

12