Era Erotica Ch. 44

Story Info
The wedding finale.
5.8k words
4.87
6.4k
7

Part 44 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. This is not real. It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Author's Note: It's hard to believe that the finale of Era Erotica is here. Looking back on the many, many chapters of this series, I have to thank you, the readers, for all of it. Your words of encouragement and affirmation gave me the will to keep on writing. Comments and feedback showed me you wanted to read more about Taylor and Cole. All I can really say is thank you. Thank you so much. For everything. I sincerely hope you enjoy the finale and that it feels like a proper sendoff for this series. If you've enjoyed any part of this series at all, if you've had a favorite chapter, or even if you are just stumbling across it for the first time, let me know! I'd love to hear from you! And yes, in appropriate Taylor Swift fashion, there are some easter eggs in the finale. Enjoy!

Chapter Forty-Four: evermore

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Creampie, Cunnilingus, Oral, Rom

*****

2021

Silence reigned supreme. The only thing he could hear was the beat of his own heart as it pumped burning red blood throughout his tingling body. Standing stock still, his blazing emerald eyes were fixated on the front of the church. On the precise spot where she would appear, manifesting as if some sort of angel sent down from heaven to make all his hopes and dreams come true. And doing it all beautifully garbed in white.

Just breathe. He told himself.

The silence inside the church was shattered as the music kicked in by some unseen cue. It swelled loudly until it filled the very rafters of the church. The band, her band, played a country-pop twist on the traditional wedding theme, each and every one of them with an accompanying grin plastered on their face. Happiness for her just bubbling forth. As one, the entire crowd shifted, turning to face the vision in white. The sight of her took his literal breath away. He didn't dare take his eyes off her for even a second, lest she vanish like an apparition and shatter the vivid imaginings of this fairy tale day. If he looked away, it might all come crumbling down and he would wake up thrashing alone in his bed before realizing it was nothing but a fever dream high.

But this wasn't a nightmare. This was one of his wildest dreams, the ending of a love story on how you get the girl. And there she was, his betrothed sashaying her way down the aisle in a dress that would be the envy of the entire world. Not that anyone outside the church would get a glimpse of it. This was a private ceremony, for friends and family only. Wetness formed in the corners of his unblinking eyes, blinded by her beauty. Her gaze found his from across the room, those familiar burning baby blues locking in on him. They were glistening as well. Everything but her faded away as a serene state of grace washed over him. Arm in arm with her father, she moved step-by-step closer to him.

With her hair up, the usual long flowing golden mane was intricately braided and layered into a bun at the back of her head. Flaxen colored bangs cut across her forehead, framing her gorgeous face touched up just tastefully enough to enhance her natural beauty rather than cover it. The dress itself was strapless, the top corset-like and wrapped around her slender figure, which it hugged tightly. It left just a tasteful amount of cleavage on display, and maybe a little bit more than tasteful if she bent over too far. The bottom half of the dress was the showstopper. Voluptuous and enormous, it bloomed like an explosive flower petal cloud that trailed far behind her as she floated through the church. Her world-famous legs were completely hidden from view by the flowing white gown. She was free from jewelry besides a couple simple yet elegant bangles on her right wrist and accompanying earrings.

The distance from the back of the church to the front was a journey that could have taken seconds, hours or years. It was impossible to tell. All he knew was that very suddenly she was there, kissing her father on the cheek and ascending the steps up to the altar until she stood opposite him, her bridesmaids in a line behind her. She, the superstar who had spent nearly all of her life in front of crowds, actually looked nervous. But, the good kind of nervous. The excitable kind.

"Hey Stephens." She whispered through soft pink glossy lips.

"Hey Swift." He whispered back.

"Ok you two lovebirds." Blake Lively said, looking back and forth between them. She was officiating the ceremony, wearing the hell out of a black pantsuit with a flamboyantly white collar. "...Ready for it?" They both nodded, but only had eyes for each other as she began speaking. "You two are in love, and this love? This love is good..."

Her words about love, about their love, echoed in their ears, but they didn't really hear her. The crowd certainly did though. She got a few laughs here and there, especially when she asked for any objections, and if there were, they had better speak now. Mostly though, there were sweet sighs, the occasional sniffle and happy tears ricocheting down smiling faces. When it came time for the vows, Cole took Taylor's guitar-string scarred hands in his and recited what he had toiled over endlessly in the days preceding this. He didn't know how he made it through without breaking down, but by the time he was finished, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. Then it came time for hers, and as she sang them out softly, the poetic prose that dripped from her heavenly lips was almost too much for him to bear. A couple of tissues later and the "I do's" followed, along with the exchanging of rings. While not as flashy as her stunning engagement ring, both rings were a fair deal shinier than any paper ones that would have sufficed.

"I now pronounce you, man and wife." Blake said, clapping her hands together. "Now kiss!"

And right there where they stood, on holy ground, they kissed. They kissed as if it was their last one. And in a sense, it was. The last kiss of their old lives and the first one of their new lives, now tied together by an invisible string. Hand in hand, they left the church to tumultuous cheering that not even a pack stadium could compete with. There was a getaway car awaiting them to take them to the reception. To say that no funny business went on in the back of that car would be a lie, but don't blame them, love made them crazy.

After a quick photography shoot, of pictures they'd never want to burn, out of the woods and down by the lakes, the reception began. It would go on to become the stuff of legends. A whirlwind celebration of love and fun that would long live in the memories of all who attended, going back to December every time it t'was the damn season. It couldn't have been more perfect if this was a movie. Long story short, it was simply, the best day. Yes, there were some silly wedding clichés, like when they smeared red velvet wedding cake on each other's faces, and maybe even a conga line or two led by the father of the bride. A first dance where they shook it off on the dance floor before slow dancing with their hands tied together under a great big spinning mirrorball. Guests were constantly sneaking peeks at their elaborate gift bags, each one containing a personalized cardigan, an ivy and willow covered hand written thank you message in a bottle, amongst many other elaborate and thoughtful tokens. There were also more than enough inappropriate toasts that had the many of the non-celebrity attendees blushing furiously. Selena Gomez, the maid of honor, had her hands full swatting microphones out of drunken celebrities' hands before they revealed something just a bit too inappropriate for a hall filled with relatives.

There were all the models (former and current) that took up three tables by themselves. They were downing drinks like out of work miners during a goldrush. Any good-looking bloke or lass that happened to stray too close to their beautiful cluster found themselves propositioned with almost blinding speed. The lucky ones found themselves spending well more than seven minutes in heaven with an unbelievable Victoria's Secret to keep. None were guiltier of this than Cara Delevingne, Martha Hunt and Gigi Hadid. With a weekend hall pass granted by their significant others, the three of them were racking up numbers that would quickly pass into double digits while the night was still young. Taylor and Cole both had to turn down their increasingly drunken propositions on the hour, every hour, until finally the trio retired to their shared room with what seemed somewhere between fifteen to 22 of the wait staff in tow. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds were surveying the party for a suitable guest, man or woman, to bring back up to their hotel room for a night of fun. Camila Cabello, who was newly single and ready to mingle, was on the prowl for a hookup, keeping several guys on the line throughout the night, trying to decide which one she wanted. When she couldn't decide, she simply invited them all. Selena Gomez originally had her eyes on an especially handsome bartender, to whom she was chatting most of the night but ended up taking a better man up to her hotel room, the best man, actually.

Of course, with the many other rich and famous attendees, their proclivities towards the insatiable had to be tamped down more than once by Taylor herself, taking up the microphone and asking them to tone it down, just a bit. That was almost always followed by the crowd calling for a song, which she begrudgingly would oblige, beckoning the HAIM sisters to come up and join her. It was all in good fun, certainly nothing worth having bad blood over. And the only teardrops on her guitar that night, were ones of joy.

Even with all that, as the happy couple made their rounds of greeting and small talk, they walked in on more than a couple of couples in various stages of undress. Whether that be the bathroom, behind the bar, or even under a dining table. Each and every time they were asked to join in by whomever it was. Taylor and Cole turned them all down without a second thought. It wasn't that they wouldn't ever invite the occasional guest into their martial bed, but right now, they only wanted each other. Even as the party raged on, getting more and more wild as each hour passed, it couldn't last forever. At least, not for the newlyweds. Finally, in the wee hours of the morning, at long last, they had to admit it was time to go. They said their goodnights and stumbled, drunk on love more than anything else, back to their penthouse suite.

***

Somewhere well passed 2AM and with an empty bottle of Dom Perignon clutched in Cole's hand, the couple stopped just before their door. There were no champagne problems tonight as he carelessly dropped the bottle and swept up his blushing bride in his strong arms. Opening the door with his foot, he carried her across the threshold, a cascade of white trailing behind both of them. It was dark inside, even darker once the door shut behind them. There was an almost sobering silence, as the couple looked at one another, all alone now. As one, they glanced towards the enormous bed, covered in rose petals. Their faces were very close, what with her toned arms draped around his neck.

"Well...come on then, Mrs. Swift. Shall we?"

"I think we shall, oh husband of mine." She said, throwing her head back laughing at the formality with which they spoke.

When the laughter died out, she pursed her lips, leaning forward for a kiss. Slowly and sensually their mouths came together, exploring tenderly. Walking them over to the bed, he deposited her gently upon the delicate red petals. With the night nearly gone and sunrise just around the corner, the newly married couple prepared to be together for the first time as husband and wife. Propped up on her elbows, she looked at him like a wide-eyed innocent, love emanating from every fiber of her being. It was the very same look she'd given him a lifetime ago, when they had made love together for the first time. It was a look that said I'm only me when I'm with you. It would have been easy to say that everything had changed because they were now together, forever and always. And yet, in some ways, it was exactly the same as it had always been, two people who belonged together.

"Cole..." She started to say, but found herself at loss for words. "I...I..."

"Shhhhh..." He whispered, softly. "I love you."

Nodding slowly as he climbed on top of her, she laid back. Their lips greeted one another like the old familiar friends they were. Their tongues followed suit, working a wicked tango as she pulled his tuxedo jacket off his shoulders and threw it away. Sparks flew as her fingers fiddle with the disheveled bowtie and buttons on his shirt, undoing only a couple before their liplocking became too intense to focus on anything else. Gripping the back of each other's heads, they were trying to pull one another in deeper. There were all over each other, a deep-seated longing, aching in both of them, needing a release. Tugging and pulling, their mouths were the connection point as their bodies pressed back and forth, fitting into one another like a well-choreographed dance. When the willpower was finally summoned to pry himself from her lips, he planted little butterfly kisses down her neck, along her collarbone until he found fabric. Leaving one final kiss on her cleavage, he moved with a slow deliberation, staring very intently at her the whole while. Sliding to the foot of the bed, he continued until he was kneeling on the floor. Without a word, she shuffled to the edge and spread her legs in the voluminous dress as he vanished from sight, darting beneath the flowery cascade of white.

Even in the pitch-black dark, he knew where to go. His mouth trailed up shear white stocking-covered legs, an absolutely lovely surprise he had discovered in the car ride over to the reception. They passed over a garter holding them aloft, zeroing in on his favorite sweet spot, the addictive honeypot between her thighs. His tongue found its target, probing her smooth and rapidly moistening twat. The matching white lace panties she had been wearing, had likewise been discovered and removed earlier, abandoned and forgotten somewhere. Gentle tongue lashings struck all around her nether regions before landing upon her clit and focusing there for a while. Eventually he drifted away from her pleasure button and took a deep dive amongst her many hot wet velvety folds. As he began to eat out his new wife in earnest, the musical notes of her breathing turned moaning filled his ears, only slightly muffled by the style of her wedding regalia. They sounded sweeter than fiction, better than ever before. And he'd heard them many, many times. Electric on his tastebuds, he drank deeply of her love canal, slurping down and lapping up whatever arousal he could get his tongue on.

"Cole...babe! Stay stay stay, right there! Yes!" She cried out, gasping for air.

If his mouth wasn't so preoccupied, he would have responded. Instead, he decided to respond using only his tongue, swirling the writhing pink mouth organ across her lower ladylips, flicking it in and out of her silky soaking goodness with ever increasing rapidity. With her legs draped over his shoulders, those delectable alabaster thighs squeezed his head. They squeezed so tight that all sound was momentarily blocked from the world as he felt her wriggle and squirm with sheer carnal delight atop their marital bed. Worshipping at the altar of her hips, he didn't stop until she was screaming sublime exhalations to a false god. Even then, he would have happily stayed down there until the sun rose and set again, but she lured him back to her other set of lips with the honeyed words of a siren's song.

"Mhmm, get up here lover. Come back...be here with me." She beckoned him from beyond the darkness.

Giving a last couple of licks, he reluctantly retreated from beneath her dress, kissing any and everything he could get his mouth on until he could see her once more. Wiping his chin clean from the plethora of pussy juice coating it, he climbed back onto the bed until his head was above hers and they simply stared at one another.

"Make love to me." She whispered after a moment of silence.

Four of the sweetest words in the entire world. Their kiss was like striking a match. Filling his hands with the many ruffles and folds of her wedding gown, it was suddenly mad dash, a frantic frenzy. Taylor's fingers were likewise scrambling to free his pole from the tent-pitched slacks holding it back. With both struck by such a fervor, neither quite succeeded in fully removing the other's formal wear, but there was now enough exposed skin to get the job done. Spreading her legs in the swirling sea of white, he was able to probe blindly at her inner thighs with his long, thick exposed cock, leaving a smear of precum wherever the head poked. After the third jab, both took a moment to laugh. Reaching one hand down there, and wrapping it around his throbbing member, Taylor guided him to the entrance of her sacred garden. The head of his cock rested against her wet labia, but he paused and stared directly into her eyes, ready for a fearless jump then fall into all of her.

"My lover." He spoke so softly it was barely audible.

"Forever and always." She replied as he pushed his hips forward, entering his wife for the very first time, but certainly not the last time.

Sex with each other was nothing new for Taylor and Cole. They knew each other's bodies all too well. But this time? This time felt different. An enchanted magical feeling like never before. Fully sinking into her, he went until there was no more to give and his pelvis was flush against hers. There, he needed to stop for a moment and marvel at the sensation. She felt it too, holding her breath as the feeling washed over them both. Beginning to thrust, her pussy gripped his cock with a snug silken hold that pulled him in deeper and only reluctantly let him go with every pass. The velveteen vice greedily gobbled down his twitching rod, the broad expansive mushroom head sliding across the slightly rougher patch of her g-spot each time he sank it down to the root. Arms wrapped around one another, they pulled each other in close embrace. Their still partially clothed bodies intertwined in one perfect union of love and lust. The ultimate physical expression of their feelings for one another. The phrase "you belong with me" was never truer for either of them then in that moment. He was the king of her heart, and she the queen of his. Call it what you want, but this was love, plain and simple.

"Wow!" He managed to say, his hips moving on their own without thought. The sheer feeling of it all threatened to overwhelm him in more ways than one.

"Oh God, I know..." She responded in equal measure, just as astounded and at a loss for words as he was.

"Taylor...you...I don't know. Fuck! I don't know how you feel so damn good!" He cried out, unable to conjure up a more complex phrasing of the feelings raging through his body.

"I know why!" Taylor blurted out excitedly.

"Tell me! Tell me why!" He moaned in returned

"It's because...you're my husband now!" She yelled out, the biggest smile bursting on her face. "And I'm your wife!"

Matching the smile on her face with one of his own, he gathered up more of her dress, trying to hike it up even further, to give him more access to her sweet pussy that was a drug he would never get clean from. In the shuffle he felt her hands on his arms pulling him before a sudden reversal of gravity found him flat on his back. Towering above him, his tall slender blonde wife loosened some of the many bobby pins in her hair. Shaking her head, the long golden mane came loose, spilling down her back. Although he couldn't see it, he could feel her hips gyrating slowly. The dress was spilling out over both of them, covering the bed more completely than the rose petals currently stuck to his bare ass. With her hands in her hair and her elbows pointed outwards, she let her hips do the talking, working them back and forth and all around. Gently, tenderly, she slid up and down on his dick before her hands fell forward, sliding down her own body onto his until they came to rest on his still covered chest. Rocking back and forth, she began to ride him harder, a snarl of pleasure curling her upper lip that was almost too much for him to handle. Even through all the folds of fabric, he found her hips with his hands and held onto them, guiding her up and down motions. Slowly sliding them up along her figure, they worked their way to her back as he sat up, searching for the zipper. Finding it as their lips crashed together, his fumbling fingers started to pull it down, even as Taylor continued flexing and grinding in their seated position.

12