Erasing Richard Roberts

Story Info
How I became Roger Robinson.
1k words
3.67
2.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no sex in this first installment. It is about my life when I was still a virgin. There is sex 24/7 later on in the story, after I became rich.

My name is Richard Alvin Roberts, and I am a black male nineteen years old. Or was up to about nine months ago. I had been involved in several robberies, that resulted in cops following me every time I turned around. I was tired of being hounded by the fuzz all the time.

I am a good man, and honestly was gonna pay it back after I had started some gigs and made it back legally.

They didn't believe it, so I broke into a legal office, made birth certificates, driver's IDs, social security numbers. Then I slipped out of town on a train bound for someplace I didnt know.

The next morning I had my hair cut, bought a suit of clothes drastically different from anything I wore before, and destroyed Richard's documents so they would never resurface.

I still planned on starting a biz, so I went into a hotel that had a hiring sign in front. A red haired white girl was at the register. As I addressed her I noticed her emerald green eyes, and my cock started to assert his thoughts on the lady.

"Hey, baby, my name is Roger Robinson. I need a job." "Sorry, we arent hiring right now." I frowned, puzzled. "The sign says differently, baby. This because I'm black?" She quickly shook her head. "You seem well off. Why do you want to work here, of all places?" I flashed a smile. "Anything to see you regularly, darlin'. May I see the manager, please?" She thought about it, and then went into the back.

"She said to send you back. What do I know?" She rolled her eyes, and I knew I was going to see her again, somehow. "Thanks, baby." I slipped her a twenty and went into the back.

A woman probably thirty two or so was the manager of the operation. The name on the desk was Ashlyn Jenkins. She gestured me to sit. "Hello Mister Robinson. Tell me about yourself." Oh, boy. I didnt have a history, having emerged into the world only 3 hours ago.

"Well, I was a ventriloquist back home in Mississippi." Id never set foot in the place. "And I can sing." That, at least, was true. I can sing like a bird, any genre, any era. "I need this job to pay off some debts I have."

She studied me for a while, and finally said, "I like you. You're to start in the morning. We will give you a test run." I thanked her, and stood to go.

"Wait. Are you open to sucking cock?" I never was so shocked in my life. What the fu.... I looked at her crotch, and sure enough, there was a stiff penis under that skirt. "Why, no ma'am. I mean-" She laughed. "Yes, I consider myself a woman. But I'm interested in you. Want to come to dinner with me tonight? I will suck you off, if you want." I declined. "Thank you though, Ashlyn. But your desk clerk is the one I have eyes for." She sighed. "I hate to do this, but either you come home with me tonight or we have no deal. And my daughter has a cock, too."

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with people to make them ruin their bodies? And its always the gorgeous girls, too.

"Well, then goodbye. I am a straight man, and am disinterested even in her now. Have a good day." I left the hotel, feeling depressed.

I went into a different hotel and got a room. After putting all my stuff in it, I went job hunting again. I wanted to pay off that debt as quickly as possible. I ate lunch at a little diner called Queen's. I requested a double cheeseburger, rare with fries and a little salad. "And your sweet cunt wouldn't happen to be in the dessert options, would it?" The blonde white girl blushed red as ketchup. "After work, it may be. I'll get that burger frying." I watched her ass as she walked away. Petite little thing probably didnt weigh a hundred twenty pounds soaking wet. Maybe penetrating her was out of the question, as it would probably split her in half. My cock is nine inches long on a bad day.

I had looked around the joint, and decided to buy it. I was there for a solid hour over lunch, and maybe ten people had come in. It could use a little Roger touch. And I knew just how to give it.

When the girl came with my food, I asked about buying it and getting it going good again. The food was wonderful, and I asked what made people not come in. She said that there was a big place over town that was high dollar, with bands and things.

"Well, I wouldnt trade this for all the bands in the world. What did you put in this?" She grinned and blushed again. "I dripped my juices on it after it was done frying. Just for you." "So you would be down to hook up later?" I asked. "No. Only if it would develop into a relationship." I assured her that was fine by me, but maybe she wouldnt want a black man. We had a nice chat, and I promised to talk to the manager in the morning and kissed her lips. She quickly wrote on a sheet of her order pad and gave it to me. "Later, Daddy. I love you." She playfully blew me a kiss and went into the kitchen.

I unfolded the paper and read it.

506×××××××

I can't wait to be stuffed by your hard penis. I want your cum inside me.❤️

Apartment #523, Franklin's Housing complex, Johnson Street

I didnt believe that cum part, but it served its purpose- I was antsy all day. Feeling that I had acomplished enough that day, I went to my hotel room and took a nap, feeling contented and useful... something I had been lacking.