Eric & Fiona Play Truth or Dare

Story Info
A group of friends develope a new version of truth or dare.
752 words
3.96
43.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

Everyone's over eighteen years.

*

The game was dead simple really, it started out as 'Truth or Dare' but as the evening progressed we ran out of things to say and a new game was created. For some reason Terry saved the cardboard lid liners from some jars and had a whole stack of them, he handed three to each of us and we had to write a word on each of them.

It was a weird selection to say the least, they were all laid out and read by terry before a couple were vetoed and discarded. The final selection being:

Brother, sister, mother, dad, son, daughter, him, her, you, me.

Bite, lick, suck, rub, scratch, wank, masturbate, pierce, show, feel.

Ears, eyes, nose, mouth, neck, arm, hand, tits, breasts, nipples, belly button, dick, cock, knob, willy, bollocks, clitoris, cunt, fanny, pussy, arse, arse hole, bum, knees, feet, toes.

In total there were twenty of us so some cards were in there twice.

The game now was one person had to pull two cards at random and the one to their left had to pull another, the three cards then formed a dare and a solution to the selection had to be agreed by the rest of us.

Terry pulled 'suck & nose' then John got 'her', he selected Jade, to his left. That one was easy and completed.

Jade pulled 'rub & his', Jim got 'knee'. Again easy.

Angela pulled 'scratch & his' "bollocks" shrieked Tom as Angela's hand slipped down the waist of his jeans and dug her nails in.

Francoise selected 'lick & her', Michelle said "Oh fuck." Then selected 'fanny'. Being European Francoise wasted no time, pushed her flat on her back and pulling her thong to one side enjoyed licking Michelle's pussy far more than necessary for the game. Michelle despite the initial protestations soon relaxed and enjoyed it too. Loads of shouting and chanting of encouragement had Michelle jerking fairly quickly in the throws of sexual orgasm.

Harry chose 'suck & his' and Peter, being as bent as a nine pound note was delighted to select 'willy'. Harry was not so sure but after chants of "Suck, suck, suck..." asked Peter to go wash. He virtually ran to the bathroom and returned naked from the waist down sporting a long skinny willy, proving the relevance of his nickname 'Pencil Pete'. He stood in front of Harry and beckoned him forwards, the chanting started again and Harry hesitantly moved to take just a little of Peter, just a few moments was enough to satisfy the group and Peter did a fist pump "Yes Harry, I'll turn you yet."

The big cheer faded as Fiona pulled 'fuck & my'. "Oh shit no. no I'm not doing it. The chants of "Fuck, fuck, fuck... turned into hands drumming on anything available as Jenny selected 'brother'. Fi was mortified and knew she couldn't do it.

Eric walked over, pulled her to her feet and giving her a big hug whispered: "We can do this Pet."

"Don't be stupid Eric. You're my brother."

"We'll get lynched by this lot if we don't."

The chanting of "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." continued making it hard to hear each other.

"What a stupid bloody game, I'm scared Eric."

"Listen to them, they'll want our guts. Just look what Pete and Harry did Pet. If I just put it in for a few seconds, it'll be over and done."

The chanting continued.

"OK but fully dressed."

"Love you Pet."

"Lay down, I'll sit on you; I can be more in control that way."

Eric opened his flies, laid on floor and Fiona sat astride him then pulled her knickers to one side. Her vagina was already soaking wet making it easy to slip right down on Eric's willy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Continued even louder and Fiona got caught up in the atmosphere, much to Eric's surprise she rode him like they were a regular couple until he filled her to overflowing with his little swimmers. Fiona took a decent orgasm on the way too.

The chanting died and Henny drew her 'nipples & show' cards while Fiona was still impaled on Eric. Jack pulled a 'rub' card and lost no time to kneel behind her and rub her breasts, even before she pulled her stretchy top down to allow him to lift them out of her bra.

"Oh Fi you naughty girl." Said Eric with a big smile on his face, she smiled back.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers