Eric or Erica? Pt. 06

Story Info
Erica introduces herself to her parents!
5.8k words
4.83
3.6k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now 151 days clean and sober. I had been communicating with my parents since Mr. Z gave me my tablet, mostly through my mother, via email. She hadn't been pushy; I think she was just glad to hear that I wasn't drinking anymore! I hadn't even begun to tell them about Erica when I got a red flag highlighted email from my mom.

"Your father had a heart attack two days ago. He's still in the hospital. He made me promise not to tell you; he was afraid it might trigger your drinking again. I feel you deserve to know. I'm hoping the treatment center where you have been staying will allow you to leave. I think it would do your father a world of good to see you and to see how well you are doing!"

"Or it might cause him to have another heart attack." I thought.

I requested a meeting with Mr. Z. I walked into his underground office realizing it was the first time I had ever been there. "I have a special favor to ask. I know I haven't been here for six months yet, but I'd like to take a week's vacation early. My father has had a heart attack, he's still in the hospital and my mother thinks it would do him good to see me even though neither one of them knows about Erica yet. I'm not so sure my being there will help them, but they are my parents and I feel I need to be there for them."

"I told you that I am in your debt. This would be but a small repayment towards that debt. It is family. Of course you can go." I squealed my thanks and pressed my body to him, but he held me at arm's length. He smiled. "I have a favor to ask of you." I looked at him quizzically. "When we are alone, please call me 'Dimitri.' I love the way my name sounds coming from your lips."

"Is there anything else you'd like me to do when we are alone, Dimitri?" I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. He didn't kiss me back or hold me, but he didn't push me away either. He had a gorgeous mouth with plush lips. I took my time before I broke the kiss and turned to leave.

"Erica?" I stopped.

"You will still call me Mr. Z whenever we are around anyone else."

"Of course, Dimitri." I smiled, winked, and went back to my room to pack.

I'd never been on a plane dressed as Erica. I know I looked out of place. Other than the flight attendants, I was the only one wearing hosiery and a skirt. My 3" heels were the lowest ones I owned, I never liked wearing flats. All of the women were in jeans, leggings, and even lounge pants along with their jogging shoes. It's almost as if jogging shoes have become a standard part of the 'female uniform' here in America.

I had no problem getting through security, the TSA agent looked at my driver's license, looked at me, and said, "Enjoy your flight." Unfortunately, because of my last-minute booking, I was unable to get an aisle or window seat and had to settle for the middle. I was in between a young man at the window who looked to be about my age and a middle-aged man on the aisle. The young man was wearing a tank top and cut-offs. He never looked up, seemingly engrossed in whatever video game is popular now.

The middle-aged man was wearing dress slacks and an expensive polo shirt. He stood up, smiled, and nodded politely as he let me take my seat. "I always believe it to be polite to introduce myself to my seatmate. I'm George, George Stephens."

"I'm Erica, Erica O'Brien." I held out my hand and he took it, holding on to it for just one second more than might be considered polite. I smiled at him sweetly to let him know I was not offended.

George was a wonderful traveling companion, rare to find these days on an airline. He was a marvelous conversationalist. He lived in one of the smaller towns surrounding the city where my parents lived, maybe 45 minutes away. He was a salesman for an IT company, had been on an in person call in Las Vegas, and was heading home. He bought my drinks on the plane and wouldn't hear of me buying him one. The trip went quickly because of his company and the announcement we were descending came over the loudspeaker before I expected it.

We walked together to the baggage carousel, continuing our conversation. He insisted on pulling my bag off the carousel. A rarity in today's world, George was a true gentleman. I waited with him until his bag arrived. His car was in long term parking, I had rented a car. "May I walk you to your car rental counter?" he asked politely.

"I'd love that George but only if you let me give you a ride to your car."

He smiled and nodded.

I pulled up behind George's car at his direction. I put the car in park and got out. "George, I want to thank you for one of the more enjoyable flights I've ever had. No pun intended but the time just flew by!"

"I feel the same way. I hope you won't think I'm being too forward but here is one of my business cards. I've written my personal number on the back. I know you've got a lot going on right now but if you have any free time while you're here, I'd love to take you to dinner and continue to get to know you."

"Just dinner?" I teased.

He blushed. It was cute.

"Am I that obvious?" he asked shyly.

"I don't know that I'd use the word 'obvious' but I can tell when a man is attracted to me. And I'm attracted to you. I can't make any promises; I don't know what I'm going to find here at home. But if time permits, I'd love to go to dinner with you. And maybe more...."

As I reached for his business card, George pulled me to him. I didn't resist. We kissed, lovingly, longingly. A couple of cars passing by honked. I didn't care. "I hope that I'll have the time to see you while I'm here. If not, I promise I'll have time when you're in Vegas again."

I kissed him quickly again and got back into my rental car. I stopped at the hotel suite I'd rented; I didn't want to have to be looking for a place at the last second if my parents couldn't accept the changes in me.

After showering and scrubbing off every trace of makeup, I put on the boy clothes I'd purchased. Baggy jeans and a t-shirt, Nikes and ankle socks. I stuffed all my hair up under the baseball cap I'd also bought. Looking at myself in the mirror, I didn't look quite so feminine. Androgynous maybe? The Eric O'Brien my parents had last seen when they kicked me out of the house was difficult to see in the mirror.

I rang the doorbell to my parents' house. I don't know if my mother expected me to just walk in. She raised an eyebrow and hugged me to her but didn't say anything. "Come in Eric, come in." It had been more than five months since anyone had called me Eric. It sounded strange. I followed her inside.

"Well, clearly there have been some other changes in your life in addition to you giving up alcohol." she said.

"Is it that obvious? I was hoping to at least be able to have a little bit of time before I told you."

"Yes, it's that obvious. At least to me. I'm your mother after all."

We talked. I didn't tell her everything. I certainly didn't tell her about me being an 'entertainer.' But I told her everything about discovering Erica and how strong and confident I now felt. I told her how those feelings allowed me to give up drinking.

"I'd like to tell you I know how your father is going to react, but I truly don't. I'm not sure anything in life prepares you for something like this. You're my son. No, I apologize. You're my daughter but I can't speak for your father."

"I-I-I wasn't sure coming back here at this time was the right thing to do. I struggled with this; I really did. I will never forgive myself if seeing me causes dad to go into cardiac arrest again. I'm going to have to rely on your judgement, mom."

Mom asked me, "Where are you staying?"

"I felt it would be better if I got a hotel room somewhere in case you were too upset about the other changes I've been going through."

The next day, we went to the hospital. I was pretty much wearing the same outfit I'd worn when I went to see my mom.

My dad was just waking up from his drug-assisted sleep. "Er-Eric? I told your mother not to tell you; I don't want my condition to be the cause of you having any relapse."

"Relax dad. My therapist told me I'd be more likely to relapse if I didn't come and visit you so here I am." I leaned down, hugged him and kissed him on the forehead.

"You-you look different."

I laughed. "I hope so. The last time you saw me I was an anorexic alcoholic. I've put the weight back on and it's been 153 days since I had a drink."

"No, no, it's more than just that. Maybe it's the sedatives they've got me on, you just seem different."

"Hopefully it's a good difference, dad. I just want you to get better."

The three of us continued to chat. It reminded me how much I loved my parents. It reminded me how much I had missed them AND how badly I felt for the way I had hurt them!

Mom and I stayed until the nurses kicked us out. If dad noticed anything, he didn't say. We left.

I walked mom to her car. "I'll pick you up tomorrow. No sense in us driving two cars here."

"Fair enough. I just want you to know how proud I am of the strong, confident young woman you've become. I WILL help your father understand and support you."

We hugged. I went back to my hotel room. It was late but my brain was churning. I needed physical release. I pulled out George's business card and texted him. "It's Erica. If it's not too late, I'd love to see you. I can come to you if you'd prefer? If you're not able to meet tonight, I understand. This is so last minute."

"I'm already on the way. You have no idea how excited I am that you want to see me."

"I need to tell you something before you get in the car. I'm a trans girl. I haven't had surgery yet. I'll understand completely if that isn't what you're into. Gurls like me aren't for every man. I won't be offended."

It seemed like forever, but George's reply made my heart smile. "Erica O'Brien! I had no idea, but it doesn't matter. You're a confident, beautiful woman and I'm thrilled you want to be with me tonight!"

I changed into the sexiest outfit I had packed; a girl can't be too cautious!

I was waiting for George at the bar of my hotel. I was wearing a black leather miniskirt with a sheer, see-through blouse. My nipples were easily seen; my black lace demi-bra wasn't much more than a shelf, holding my breasts up and out. My 6-strap lace garter belt held up my sheer, 15-denier black stockings. My skirt barely covered my stocking tops. My 5" stiletto heel black leather pumps completed my outfit. Standing, they made my ass jut out and my legs even curvier.

George walked into the bar. I waved to him, and he headed my way. "Erica! You look so sexy! I'm hoping it's because you want to be with me tonight."

"George, I want to be completely honest with you. Yes, I want to be with you tonight. You were an amazing companion on the plane. You made the flight so enjoyable. But if you hadn't been able to be with me, I would have gone out on the prowl. I need sexual release. I need to be with a man. I NEED to be with a man."

"I am not in the least offended. I am honored to be that man."

He sat at the bar next to me and ordered his drink. We picked up our conversation from the plane as if we were still on it. I began to flirt with George more overtly; he didn't seem to mind! 😜 While we were talking, I placed my hand on his thigh. I was delightedly surprised when he nudged my hand higher; he hadn't seemed that forward on the plane.

"Mmmmm, George is a naughty boy, isn't he?" I purred into his ear.

"George wants to be a naughty boy with Erica tonight." he answered.

My fingertips played over his hardness, and he moaned loud enough for the bartender to hear.

"Folks? I know you're the only two customers in the bar right now but there are cameras everywhere and if I don't say anything, I'll be the one getting in trouble. Could you please tone it down a little bit or else take it upstairs?"

"I am so sorry it's just that George is such a stallion, and I can't keep my hands off him. We'll take it upstairs." I smiled to let him know I wasn't upset.

"Have fun!" he replied.

Holding hands, I led George to the elevators. As soon as the doors closed behind us, I molded my body to his and thrust my tongue inside his mouth. George kissed me back eagerly, his hands roaming my body. The elevator arrived at my floor, and we hurried to my room. Quickly pulling him inside, I put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the doorknob and locked the door behind us. That taken care of, I repeated what I had done when we got into the elevator.

This time I began taking George's clothes off. I was unbuttoning his shirt as fast as I could. Then pulling his t-shirt over his head I began to suck his nipples. I was raking my fingernails lightly down his back, this time, no one else could hear his moans. That got me even more excited, and I kissed my way down his torso until I was kneeling in front of him.

I unbuckled and unzipped his pants, pulling them quickly to the floor. Thankfully he was wearing loafers, so I had his shoes and socks off in no time as well. I looked up at him as I placed my thumbs in the waistband of his boxers and began to slide them down his legs. When his now throbbing penis appeared, I stopped tugging on his boxers, mesmerized. I was staring at 9 1/2" of hard cock. "You like?" George asked.

"No. I love!" I finished removing his boxers and George was standing completely naked in front of me. I didn't waste any time and immediately deep throated him. I cupped his balls in one hand, gently rolling each testicle in my fingertips. With the other hand, I began to trace his perineum from scrotum to asshole.

George was trembling, slightly rocking from side to side. As soon as I thrust my finger in his asshole, searching for his prostate, George erupted inside my mouth. I swallowed all he had to offer eagerly, while still massaging his prostate and fingering his testes. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhh, oh damn oh shit oh damn oh shit shit shit shit!" He put his hands on my shoulders to steady himself.

"You like?" I asked, teasingly repeating his question back to him.

"Like, LIKE? Erica, that's the best head I've ever gotten, and second place isn't even in the same area code. I'd almost pay for that." I smiled, knowing that if he ever did visit me in Nevada, he would be paying for that. Mr. Z wouldn't have it any other way.

He helped me to my feet. Now it was his turn to undress me. Getting my blouse off, he began to suck my already hard nipples like a newborn baby. I held the back of his head to me. "That's it George, oh yes baby. You can suck my tits as long as you want."

He slowly worked his way down the front of my body and paid extra attention to my belly button. No one had ever kissed me there before; I had no idea how erotic it was. Moving to his knees, he reached behind me and unzipped my skirt. I put my hands on his shoulders while he removed it. I was standing in front of him. He put his thumbs in the waistband of my panties. I placed my hands over his.

"You don't have to do that George. My panties are open in the back. I'll understand completely. Not all men, actually most men, don't want to see my 'clit.' He just smiled at me and continued to pull my panties down. I stepped out of them, and he kissed me there before he turned me around.

George knelt behind me, nibbling and nipping my butt. Reaching around, he began to fondle my breasts with one hand, with the other he gently rolled my clitty in his fingertips. It had been a long time since I could even get hard, this time was no different. But the nerve endings in my clit worked just fine and George was getting me all worked up. "George, oh please, oh baby, I have to have you inside me. Please fuck me, George, fuck me good, fuck me hard."

He put his hands on my ass cheeks and spread them wide apart. He began to lick my entire crack, never stopping at just my rosebud. The sensation was incredible, I was moaning and rotating my hips from the action of his tongue. He stopped at my entrance and lightly flicked his tongue back and forth across my hole. "Ge-Geor-George! Please, oh please, you're driving me crazy. I need your cock inside me!"

Still George didn't give in to my begging. He began thrusting his tongue inside me as deeply as he could, trying to fill me up with his saliva. I was just standing there, quivering and whimpering. Finally, he stood up. As he began to smear more of his spit onto his throbbing member, I placed my hands at the top of the full-length mirror and spread my legs even wider.

Standing up behind me, George guided his pole to my love spot and began to ease inside me. His girth wasn't massive, but he was so long. When he got about 8" in me, I sucked in a breath. "Is everything OK, baby?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

"I-I've never had anything this long inside me before. Just stand there and let me back onto you."

I began to rock back and forth on his cock, slowly taking more and more of him inside me. Two minutes later I felt my ass hit his pubic hair and his balls were resting in between my thighs. "Mmmmmm, that feels so good. I've never felt this full before. Now George, take me now."

He didn't need any more urging on my part and began to drive his tool in and out of me. He would stop with his prick just inside my rosebud before pistoning the full length of his shaft into me. His hands were roaming everywhere, pinching my nipples, fondling my clit, rubbing my stocking covered thighs.

I was matching his thrusts, moving my hips forward as he pulled out of me, and driving back into him as he pushed into me. I was rotating my hips around his cock while doing so. "Look at us, George. Look at us in the mirror." I don't know if George watched porn or not but looking into the mirror was like looking at a porn flick. The scantily clad redhead had a look of pure lust on her face as she rode her man's hardness. The man's face was contorted in ecstasy as he eagerly fucked his more than willing partner.

We fucked like that for minutes, watching ourselves as the action got hotter and more intense. I could feel George trembling and his erection started throbbing. "George, rub your hands over my stockings. Please, quick, I want to cum with you."

He did as I asked, and I actually came first. "Oh shit, oh fuck, oh YES, YES, YES! Fuck this pussy, take this pussy, so good, so good, so good." The first wave of my orgasms hit me, and I just stood there quivering. George placed his hands on my hips and continued to pound me.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes Erica, yes Erica, yes Erica, yessssssssssss! Mmmmmmmm, pussy good, damn, damn, damn, damn!" As he started to orgasm, he froze in place, and I returned the favor by thrusting my hips up and down his shaft. He filled me with his love juice and I begged him.

"Give it to me, George, give it all to me. I want every drop of your cum inside me. Fill me, fill my pussy, make my pussy yours."

When his orgasm subsided, George collapsed onto my back and placed his hands next to mine above the mirror for support. He was kissing, licking, and nuzzling my neck. "I don't know what goddess of fate placed you on the plane next to me, but that might have been the luckiest moment of my life."

I smiled at him in the mirror. "I'm feeling pretty lucky myself. Let's move this party to the bed and keep it going."

We did just that and fucked for a couple more hours. I loved being in the missionary position with my stocking covered ankles locked behind George's neck. That orgasm was off the charts insane. We were laying in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow, just making small talk. George looked at me guiltily and said, "I don't want this to be a hit and run. I don't want this to be just a one-night stand. But I have to get home; I've got an early Zoom call that I need to be wide awake and alert for. And I've still got a 45-minute drive in front of me."

12