Eric or Erica? Pt. 07

Story Info
Erica's transition continues!
4.4k words
4.83
3.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been back for just over two weeks and had quickly gotten back into my routine. I was delighted to spend a weekend with Charles, he always made me feel so good about myself and life in general. He was one of those people who just never seemed to have a down or off moment. I still hadn't seen Mr. Z, but it wasn't unusual for a few weeks to go by without me seeing him; the mansion was a HUGE operation.

I emailed mom on a regular basis and called once; like a lot of older people, she wasn't into texting. Dad was doing really good and was wandering around the first floor of the house without much assistance. That sounded like dad. I hadn't received any bills yet from the insurance company which wasn't surprising. It seems like they take forever to finally send you a bill, almost when you've forgotten whether it's ever been paid or not.

So, it was a little bit of a surprise to see Mr. Z waiting at the door to my suite, but not completely. He had a habit of showing up when you least expected him. "Hello Dimitri," I purred.

"Miss O'Brien! Have I not requested that you save that salutation for when we are alone." I looked around; there was no one else in the hallway.

"Seriously? You have been here almost half a year, and you do not realize there are security cameras, WITH audio, in every hallway?"

I couldn't see anything that looked even remotely like a camera, but I blushed and apologized. "I'm sorry Mr. Z. That was careless of me." He nodded and we entered my suite.

He smiled. "NOW you may call me Dimitri, my dear."

"Typically, when you come to see me, MR. Z, you usually have a special request in mind. How may I help you this time?"

He smiled. Most of the time he knew when I was teasing and how much I enjoyed his visits, however infrequent.

"That is one of the things I admire about you, Erica O'Brien. Your insightfulness and sometimes too much of a willingness to express your opinion."

I curtsied to him; he bowed from the waist to me.

"I have another special client for you. He has quirky sexual tastes but will be harmless to you. He has been a guest here for a number of years and there has never been a hint of trouble between him and any of the entertainers. And he has always tipped most generously. Always. Every single time."

I nodded for him to continue.

"This particular client is a voyeur. He likes to watch. More specifically, he likes to watch a dominant woman with a submissive woman. And most importantly, he doesn't like either entertainer to acknowledge his presence in the room. Even when he is masturbating most enthusiastically, shall we say."

"And what role would you like me to play, the dominant or submissive?"

He nodded. "I have always appreciated your perceptiveness, never willing to take anything for granted and always willing to ask the most insightful questions. While I believe you could be equally successful in either role, this time I would like you to be the submissive. I know that role did not go well for you last time; that is why I am here in person."

"When I asked you to be with Russell, you asked me if I was 100% sure about him. I told you I was not 100% sure about anything but I will tell you this. I do not for one second believe anything bad will come from being with this client. He would no more hurt an entertainer than he would want to physically be with one. I am vouching for him and his behavior while he is with you."

"Dimitri! Coming from you, that's like the gold seal stamp of approval. Who is going to play the role of the dominatrix? Anyone I know?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Seriously? How many of the other entertainers do you know? When have you had the time to get to know them? When have you taken the time to get to know any of them?"

I nodded again, this time in acknowledgement of what he was saying. Two days later I was entertaining Mr. Z's voyeur.

The open corner of my living area had been set up again at my request with the special needs of my newest client in mind. The corner had been 'walled off' with a mirrored door in the middle. The mirror was a two-way mirror so the person sitting inside that little area could see out; no one could see inside.

I was sitting on the couch opposite that corner wearing nothing but black lace lingerie, stockings, and heels. The cups on the bra were cutouts, so my nipples were completely exposed. The panties completely covered the front of me, but my backside was open. I had on full length black lace opera gloves, Cuban heel, back seam stockings and 4" black lace heels. My makeup, lipstick and nail polish were all done in a virginal, pastel pink.

There was a knock at my door, and I said meekly, "Please come in."

Catwoman came walking into the room. Or should I say, someone dressed as Catwoman came into the room. She was wearing a full-length jet-black, leather catsuit complete with headpiece, gloves with little clawtips, and knee-length leather boots with 6" stiletto heels. Her raven black hair flowed out from under her headpiece and her lips glistened with a blood-red lip gloss. The one noticeable exception was the 8" strap-on hanging between her legs.

She strode up to me and said, "Suck my dick, bitch. Suck it like a good little girl."

My eyes snapped open. I recognized that voice, it was Tina! Not giving me anytime to show that I recognized her, she strode up to me, pinched my cheeks together to make me pucker and shoved the dildo into my mouth. She began to fuck my mouth enthusiastically. "Purrrrfect! That's my good little girl. You like sucking cock, grab my ass cheeks and fuck your mouth with my cat-cock!"

I did as she asked and began to pull her hips to me, fucking my face with her strap-on. I realized she had a remote control in one hand when the strap-on began to vibrate and heat up inside my mouth. She started moaning and I realized the dildo must have been double sided and the other half of the now vibrating, heating silicone hardness was inside her.

It didn't take long before she was screaming in orgasmic ecstasy as she furiously face fucked me to her climax. Shuddering, she pulled out of my mouth. Standing me up, she walked me across the room straight to the mirrored door. "Put your hands on either side of the door and spread your legs, my submissive little whore."

I was shocked at first to hear Tina talking like this but quickly realized it was for the entertainment of our client. I did as she asked. Tina took me from behind and it was then that I realized the dildo also had a thrusting feature as it warmed, vibrated, and pumped inside me. The claws of one of her hands were rolling my nipples in them while the claws of the other hand slid delicately across my abdomen. I couldn't imagine the show we were putting on for the client hidden behind the door.

Tina wrapped my hair in one fist and pulled my head back as she leaned in and began to lick my throat. "Mmmmmm, you taste delicious. Tell me what you want, beg me for it."

"Fuck me Catwoman. Fuck my hot pussy. I want all of your feline cock buried inside me. My pussy is yours; my pussy belongs to Catwoman. I need you to make me cum; PLEASE make me cum." I said all of this while facing the two-way mirror and licking my lips. I was talking directly to our voyeur without really talking to him. We hadn't broken his taboo.

Tina was pulling my hair hard and licking me while she fucked me enthusiastically. If that dildo felt half as good inside her as it did inside me, we were both going to cum hard and cum soon. It was rubbing, vibrating, and thrusting against my P-spot repeatedly. I came first.

"C-Cat-Catwo-Catwoman!!!! Cum, cum, cummmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg for you! Fuck me, take my pussy, yes, yes, oh yes!" I was sliding my hips up and down her silicone shaft while simultaneously rotating my hips around it. "Oh shit, oh fuck, oh cum, cum, cum, cum! Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum!"

"Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!" Tina came almost immediately after me. "Love this pussy, want this pussy, this pussy belongs to Catwoman! Meow!" Tina was lapping at my throat like a cat drinking milk.

I collapsed back into her arms, and she managed to get me back to the sofa, laying me down on it. She knelt between my legs and immediately thrust inside me again. I wrapped my legs around her waist and my hands around her neck, pulling her face to mine. Our tongues were entwined outside our mouths, furiously attacking one another. We turned our faces toward the two-way mirror so the client could get a good look at us.

Tina was fucking me hard and I was pushing my hips back against hers just as hard. She must have managed to set the dildo to its highest settings. It was so warm and was vibrating intensely and thrusting inside me furiously. I opened my eyes wide and imagined I was looking directly into the client's eyes. "Fu-fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me! Yes, make me cum, have to cum, want to cum, cum for you!"

"My bitch, my bitch, my submissive little bitch!" Tina was screaming while also looking into the mirror. "This pussy is mine; it will always be mine. Say it, say it, SAY IT!"

"My pussy belongs to Catwoman, my pussy is YOURS!" I screamed while looking into the mirror. "Yessssssssssssssssss!" and I collapsed beneath Tina licking my lips and rolling my eyes.

Tina came right after me. When her orgasm finished, she got up and left my apartment. I got up and went into my bedroom. I stripped out of my lingerie and hopped into the hottest shower I could stand. I was still amazed that Tina had been the dominant half of my client's fantasy. I had no idea she serviced clients with everything else that she did at the mansion.

I crawled into bed, deliciously satisfied.

Tina brought me breakfast on a serving cart the next morning, although we were long past that part of our relationship. Mr. Z was with her.

"Your idea of turning the corner of your room into a voyeur's hiding place was brilliant. Your client was so thrilled with the events of the evening, he paid triple the going rate. He also requested that all future visits of his have the same set-up. I will have to find a room here in the mansion that is seldom used and turn it into a voyeur's paradise."

"Erica O'Brien, you have a sexual creativity about you that transcends your personal pleasure. You seem to intuitively know what will make your clients happiest. We may have to include some kind of an advisor's role in next year's contract. That is of course, assuming you decide to return." He smiled, his fingers steepled as he peered into my eyes.

"That is so kind of you, Mr. Z. I'm sure when the time comes, we can work out an agreeable arrangement for next year's contract."

I poured coffee for all of us, and we enjoyed it together quietly.

"You!" I suddenly said to Tina. "With all the things you do here, you still find time to service clients? You were insanely erotic last night; you are so sexy, so amazing."

Tina blushed. "I haven't been with a client in more than ten years but when I heard about what you were being tasked with, I knew I had to be the dominant to your submissive. I've already told Mr. Z; I don't need to be paid an entertainer's fee for last night. He, of course, refused my offer."

"You worked hard for the money, Tina. I would not dream of not paying you. And our client's tip was most generous. There is no need to apologize for taking money you have earned."

"If that was work, I hope all my work is that enjoyable!" she giggled.

"You know, I haven't seen Dan since he brought me back from the airport. I usually at least see him around the grounds somewhere."

Tina pressed her lips together and looked at Mr. Z. Mr. Z looked at me and said, "Daniel requested a leave of absence, something about personal business. I granted his request. Knowing Daniel, I do not expect he will be gone much longer. He is very efficient, especially when he is as focused as he was."

I was lying in bed with Teddy. He had spent the weekend with me; we were enjoying each other's company, spooning after yet another marathon afternoon of sex. "I don't know if I should tell you this, but I feel I owe it to you. I asked Mr. Z for guidance, but he said it had to be my call to make." Then he went silent.

I looked at him with a puzzled expression. "And?"

He kept opening his mouth to speak but no words would come out.

"Teddy! You can't do this to me! You tell me you have to tell me something but then you won't tell me! Write it down if you have to but I want to know what the hell is going on!"

He held both my hands, looked directly into my eyes and blurted out, "Russell has escaped from the mental health institution."

I went pale. "How long ago?"

"A little under two weeks."

My eyes widened. It had been a little under two weeks since I had last seen Daniel. He couldn't, he wouldn't. As frightened of Russell as I had been, as angry at him as I had been, I only wanted him to get some help.

"He had been doing everything they asked of him. He had been the model patient. There wasn't an inkling of him not embracing his therapy and the moment they relaxed their guard, he was gone. They're still not exactly sure how he escaped, even after reviewing all their security video. The only thing they know is that he's gone."

I bit my lower lip. I was afraid for myself; I was afraid for Russell. Tina told me what Dan had said to Russell just before they wheeled my gurney to the infirmary. After seeing how all the other security personnel deferred to Dan and treated him with the utmost respect, I had no doubt Russell was in mortal danger.

Three days later on one of my days off, I ran into Dan in the cafeteria. "Can we have lunch together?" I asked him.

He smiled and said, "I'd enjoy that."

We got our meals and sat down. "I haven't seen you in a while. Mr. Z said you were taking a personal leave of absence."

His expression went blank. "Yes. There was some old personal business I had to wrap up. I've taken care of it. It's finished so I'm back."

I looked him directly in the eyes, my lips pursed. "This personal business wouldn't have anything to do with Russell escaping from the mental health institution, would it?"

His eyes bored into mine. "This is the one and only time I will ever discuss this with you. I will answer as much as I can; I'm sure I will not tell you everything. But we will never talk about this subject again, do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Did your leave have anything to do with the fact that Russell had escaped?"

"It had everything to do with it."

"And....?" I left the question open-ended.

"And it took me a little while to find him. Actually, a little longer than I would have expected. But I did find him."

"And....?"

"And you will never have to worry about him hurting you again."

I gasped. A lone tear trickled down my cheek.

Dan reached over and caught my tear on his fingertip. "You cry for a man who hurt you so badly. You cry for a man who treated you like a piece of meat. You cry for a man who brutalized you." He shook his head. "You are an amazing woman, Erica O'Brien."

"Why? Why did you do this? Do you love me?"

"I'll answer your last question first. No, I don't love you. At least not in the sense you're implying. Sex with you was amazing. Being around you is amazing. I love the way you embrace your true self; I love the way you have found yourself. I love your strength, your intelligence and your sense of humor. But I don't love you romantically."

"I did this because some people don't deserve to be alive. They don't appreciate the joy of being alive. The only thing that makes them happy is hurting other people."

He paused. "Did you ever see the movie Tombstone?"

"Yes." I replied totally confused. "What does that have to do with Russell?"

"Remember when Wyatt Earp asked Doc Holliday about Johnny Ringo's motivations?"

"Yes."

Dan closed his eyes like it would help him remember the scene.

"A man like Russell has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it."

I played the Wyatt Earp role. "What does he need?

"Revenge."

"For what?"

"Bein' born."

"You were his Huckleberry, weren't you?"

He nodded. Another tear rolled down my cheek. This time for Dan.

"Can I see you tonight? I'm off, I'd like to be with you. I want to be with you."

He peered into my eyes. "I don't need to be with you tonight."

I peered right back into his. "I never said you did. I need to be with you tonight. I don't for one minute, not even one second, believe that what you did didn't take some kind of toll on you. And while you may not have done this totally on my account, I'm in that ledger book somewhere. I want to pay you back. I need to pay you back. Mr. Z taught me that."

Dan and I had an amazing night of sex. It was crazy. There is no doubt in my mind that somewhere deep inside him, some place he had walled away; Dan felt guilty about what he had done. That spark of humanity still burned inside him. He did what he felt he needed to do but he didn't enjoy it. I made love to that spark of humanity.

The months flew by. I was 331 days sober and counting when I got the news from our family lawyer. My mom and dad had been killed by a drunk driver. They had just been out grocery shopping in the morning when a guy who was out drinking all night ran a red light, broadsided them and pushed them into three lanes of morning rush hour traffic. The rescue personnel had to cut them out of the wreck with the 'Jaws of Life.' The lawyer assured me they had died almost instantaneously. By the time the EMT's arrived and began to cut them out of the wreckage, there were no signs of life at all in either of them.

The drunk driver was the son of a high placed, state politician. This was not his first offense. They were offering a huge settlement. The family lawyer urged me to take the settlement. "Erica." she said. Clearly my parents had entrusted her with the knowledge of my change. "You can refuse the settlement and allow this to go to court. But if you do, I promise you that somehow, someway, with all their high-priced lawyers and political connections, they will find a loophole and this son-of-a-bitch will walk away scot-free. If you take the settlement and you don't want to keep the money, at least you can donate it to whatever charities your parents supported."

"How soon do I have to let you know?"

"Within 24 hours. These pricks are not going to give you any more time to think about it or explore other options. It's a take-it-or-leave-it proposition. They said they were more than willing to meet you in court. By the time the case actually gets heard, they will have had months and months of time to prepare a defense. The immediacy of the case will have faded into the news cycle, and you will get little to no justice."

Mr. Z, Tina, and Dan were in my suite. I had just shared the news with them. Tina was on the couch next to me, hugging me and crying. Dan was standing off in the corner. I imagine the look on his face was the same one he had when Russell defiled me. Mr. Z was standing in the middle of the room. Implacable and in charge as always.

"I understand what your lawyer is telling you my dear. I want you to know that I am not without my own resources. It would certainly be difficult, it would definitely not be pretty, but there is a chance we might be able to make this young man pay through the judicial system for his repeated transgressions."

"I can make him pay. Now." Dan all but growled.

"Daniel!" Everyone stopped and looked at me. I had never called him by his proper name before. "If you do anything to this young man at all, ANYTHING, I will never, ever, speak to you again. I will never acknowledge your existence again."

12