Erica & Ajax Pt. 01: Bound Allure

Story Info
Coworkers find they share a wild side over vodka at a bar.
3.6k words
4.14
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warm red light sparkles through the myriad glasses and liquors that line the back bar of the chic bar of the high rise restaurant and bar. The smooth and sultry music eases the mood, as the city lights glisten below the skyscraper. A low hubbub of pleased diners seated around their tables and boozed dancers swaying across the dance floor in business suits and elegant dresses fills the air with laughter.

A few patrons sit at the bar, as a suave asian bartender shakes a drink with ice and pours the beverage into another glass. A petite and sensuous brunette woman sits at the bar, wearing a white blouse and black skirt cut high her elegant thighs, trading glances with the bartender and staring at the intricate tattoos on his forearms.

A tall man, dark and handsome, his dark short trimmed bread contrasting sharply with his pale blue eyes settles in the seat next to the woman, he adjusts his black blazer, and red silk shirt. She tactfully notes that any anyone else it would look tacky, but he somehow make it look attractive.

"Hey Erica, hell of a quarter." The lithe elegant man adjusts his blazer and leans against the the bar and looks to the bartender. "I'll have a red russian on vacation to cuba."

With a nod, the bartender pours cherry liqueur and vodka into a glass with no ice and drops an umbrella into it, and slides it across the bar to him.

Erica uncrosses her legs, rotates her chest towards her coworker with the buttons opened just enough to show a bit of her cleavage, and sips at her vodka tonic. The glass glistening in her hand from the warm light of the bar as she crosses her legs and leans in a bit.

He glances at her, as his strong hands clench and release on the drink in his hands, and his eyes linger just a second too long on Erica's neck, before he coughs and looks away.

"You." He pause's for a moment to clear his throat as his eyes lock on hers. "You want anything? Drinks are on the boss for the Christmas party."

"Hey!" She locks her gaze with his and a coy smile lights her face. "Yeah it's been one hell of a quarter, but the results were definitely worth this party!" Erica takes another sip. "I'm sorry I forgot your name."

"Ajax, I'm with accounting down on the thirds floor." Ajax extends his hand and tenderly shakes it, firm bit not overpowering. The hidden strength in his well formed hands leaves her a little flustered. "I love a gal who can savor a vodka."

"Ajax! Right! I'm so sorry I forgot I'm bad with names" She removed her hand from the handshake, but leaving it a moment longer than perhaps she should have. She nods appreciatively. "I'm pacing myself, I've to drive myself back home after this..." She waves a hand as an explanation at the celebration.

"Erica..." Ajax swirls his drink, as if savoring her name. "You know I've seen you around on the six floor, what do you do?"

Her eyes light up and her hands dance about her glass, a little abashed. "I'm a fresh out-of-college software developer."

"Awh, don't worry about it. A girl as beautiful as you can forget my name as long as she remembers my face." Ajax pauses awkwardly for a moment.

He laughs gently at his own mistake, a pleasant laugh if a bit rugged around the edges. "Wait, I'm sorry. That came out wrong."

She blushes and chuckles with a wink at him. "I'll definitely try to remember your name now handsome."

"Soo, software developer! You're a very bright woman and quite stylish too!" He looks away, as a blush creeps into his face. "Takes style to rock an elegant black and white."

"Haha, thanks." She blushes and adjusts her blouse to cover up a bit. "How many girls have you used these lines on?"

"None of them that lasted as long as I want to last with you." He gazes back at her face, his intent serious but playful. "You're something special, Erica, I can see it in your eyes."

She moves in a bit towards him with a teasing smile. "What else do my eyes tell you?" Her eyes trickle down his shirt checking him out.

"How about we enjoy our drinks, get a little boozy and handsy, and I drive your sexy brunette and gold curls home." He leans forward and his hands tangle with hers. "Or do you want me to drag you into the bar bathroom, and do you like a sexy fling in college."

"As much as I like your offer," With a sudden frown, she pulls her hand away. "I've to work tomorrow, so may be some other time."

"Ah, I'm sorry." He pulls back, genuinely abashed. "You're right. That was far too forward of me."

She looks at him waiting for his next steps, her eyebrows raised in a question.

"It's all the boozy and celebration." He waves his hand at the crowd around the bar. He pauses for a moment. "Well, no. That's a lie. I liked you even before this." He takes another sip. "I just never had the guts to ask you."

She smiles. "I hoped we'd party on a weekend or something, but I guess today the bar wasn't that crowded so..." sips her drink and singles the bartender for a refill.

"You're genuinely kind, Erica. I see it every day at work. Your cute and you have a great heart." He looks back at her, more kindly this time. "It's always wonderful when I have a chance to work with you."

"I liked your direct approach..." She runs a finger along the rim of her glass. "Though I never thought I'd catch the eyes of someone like you"

"You're very eye catching, Erica. And you've very right, about me being a flirt." He breaths out slowly and signals for another refill. "Most gals would have slapped me or be screwing me in the bathroom by now."

She pauses, letting the flush cross her face at the idea of being so wild.

"But it's always empty at the end." He takes the refill, and nurses at it, looking away. "With you, I'd really like to see if there's something better. You're worth more than a casual hookup to me."

"Thank you." She says at a loss of words and she tucks her wavy curls behind her ear. It's not everyday that a senior at the office looked in her direction. Reaching out, she brushes his hand with hers. "You're the first one who stopped after the first try." She says and laughs, a laugh that sparkles across the room.

"You know, I'll never forget when I had you come into my office to install those security updated three weeks ago." Ajax sips at his drink slowly, and caresses her hand with her other hand's thumb. "You looked to studious and bright, and your work was excellent. Had me up and running in a few minutes. I was dumbstruck, I just hide it well."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I could help you with the empty feeling." She says suddenly abashed, but doesn't pull away. With her other hands, she reaches from her drink and knocks it back and shakes her head as the vodka hits her throat. "I'm just out of college and want to focus on my career."

"No it's absolutely my fault. You're right." He leans in close and kisses her hand gently. "I shouldn't put that on you."

She moves in closer to him and kisses his cheek. "You're a sweet person, Ajax, hopefully you find the kind of person you're looking for." She looks at the dance floor and then back at him with a knowing glance.

"I hope you know how to dance." Ajax says and sweeps to his feet lifting her hand by the hand and stepping towards to the dance floor.

She pulls him back, jerking him back towards the bar with a smile. "Won't you buy me a drink first?"

"Mhhhmm. You sure you haven't had too much there, gorgeous." He tangles his hands in hers and steps close, leaning down until his face drifted near hers. "Would hate to miss seeing all those wonderful dance moves you have tucked away." His hands reach around her, pressing her back against the bar, enticing and overwhelming her with his soothing and athletic presence.

"No, I'm good. I'm sure I can have a couple of more drinks." She holds his hand and looks into his eyes "This would have been so much better is I wasn't in this office wear." She says with a teasing huff.

"Let me help you with that. Bartender vodka shots for the lady and I." His hands slip between her skirt and thighs and strips her panties down her leg in a swift motion, as he leans in and whispers sensually in her ear. "Lift your gorgeous feet for me, if you would be so kind, Erica."

She flinches, wraps an arm around his neck and exclaims into his ear. "Woahh!! You definitely don't keep your hands to yourself, do you?" With her other hand, she bends a little and fully unbuttons her blouse to show more cleavage and her eye catching white bra.

Leaning back, Ajax pockets her panties back into her purse and unbuttons his red shirt, flashing his firm abs and chest at her. "Mmhhmm. You're right. No reason we have to be so formal together."

She traces his abs and whispers into his ears "I really wish it was a weekend." and moves back slowly allowing him the view of the inside of her shirt

The bartender arrives with the shots and sets them down near them, and with a non negotiable tone says. "Take anything else off and I'll have you thrown out. This is a respectable establishment, not a strip club."

Looking somewhat abashed, Ajax turns to the bartender. "Understood, we won't be taking off anything more here, just keep the shots coming."

The bartender slides a shot across the bar to Erica and Ajax with a dubious look.

"Keep the shots coming?" She turns towards him, and haphazardly buttons a few buttons back together on her blouse. "You want to dance with a tipsy, worst drunk girl?"

"Mhhmm, yes." He kisses her passionately, running his hands along her waist. Ajax lifts his shot in a toast. "To workday regrets, and you, Erica, such an elegantly sexy women."

"Wow!" She kisses him, and traces her hand along his forearm. "There's no stopping to you." She turns towards the bar brushing her ass against his groin and lifts the shot, "Cheers!!"

"Cheers!" His hand wander along her ass as he lifts the shot and downs it. "Lets play a drinking game, we tell each other our sexiest desires and then we both take a shot. First one to pass out has to pay the Uber." He slides a second glass back to her and takes one for himself, with a little wobble he leans against the bar as the vodka burns down his throat and into his belly.

"I guess I'll be calling in sick tomorrow." Erica lifts the glass with a coy grin. "You go first."

"I do bdsm, and I am drunk enough to admit it." Ajax knocks back the glass and sets it down with a practiced tap onto the bar, turning the shot upside down. "You?"

"I'd definitely like to try someday." She takes the shots and gives herself a minute to take it in. "Wow!" She looks at abs and then back into his eyes. "So you make a good dom?" She picks up another glass, and rubs her shoe on the inside of his calf. "Or master shall I say?"

"Mmhhmm, careful there slut." He moves closer to her ear. His voice drops an octave and rumbles deep in her ears. "You might just find out, what a master like me does to a stunning woman like you."

She brushes him using the back of her fingers with a smirk. "To hard for you to control sir?"

His hands drift to his pants, and he casually shifts them so you can see he isn't wearing any underwear, and then his fingers grasp hers and press them against his bulging cock through the fabric. "Mhhhmm. Too hard is one word for it."

"That is--wow! Damn!" She turns red as she gives him a squeeze then pulls back. "I thought you wanted more than casual sex"

"Most women can't even get me a little exited." He steps back and hops on the stool, twisting his hips away from her, and towards the bar. "I think we're supposed to be doing another shot. Mhhmm. You go first."

"I'm sorry, was that a taunt?" She raises a brow.

A smile dances across his lips. "Mmhhhmm. That it was, enchanting."

"I wish I could help you with that." She raises her glass and moves closer to him as if she's afraid to say it out loud. As if it might make it real in a way that her fantasies have never been before. "I want to have group sex. Bunch of guys and me... maybe a female companion too." She pauses to look at him, her eyes vulnerable. "Don't judge me on that."

Ajax's eyes widen is surprise and admiration. "Damn, I didn't pick you for being so exciting."

He swirls the vodka in the glass and pours the shot into his mouth, then kisses her and shares some of the vodka down her throat. She kisses him and sucks down the drink, coughing a bit on the vodka but eventually they break the kiss.

Slipping back, he looks her deep in the eyes. "I'll never kink shame you. You can always share your desires with me."

"Well you've gotten enough drinks in me so..." She shrugs and plays with her empty shot glass waiting for the bartender to refill it for the sixth? eight time?

"You wanna get outta here?" He looks at her again, running a hand along her cheek, and down her neck, then caressing her breast. "Sex is best when you're just a little buzzed but not totally drunk."

"No, sorry, not today" She leans into his touch, enjoying the way he touches her and the tender strength of his hands, but also the thrilling menace that lurks below.

"Alllright. You're a wonderfully beautiful woman, Erica." He kisses her on the forehead tenderly. "Let me call a cab and get you home okay."

"I wanted to know a few more secrets of yus.." She mumbles, leaning close and savoring his scent, and the tang of vodka on their breath.

"What if we have drinks at your place or my place?" He looks into her eyes, not wanting the moment to end. "I'll grab a bottle from the bar."

"Mhhhhm." She kisses him deeply. "That sounds wonderful."

With a practiced motion, he snags a bottle of liquor from the bar and presses it against her belly. They rise from the bar stools and waddle towards the elevator. The city lights glistening below them, as far as the eye can see as they lean against each other and wait. "I did put you in this state and I feel bad."

"Mhhhhm. It's delightful." She mumbles as they enter the elevator and she presses against him as the mirrors in the elevator reflect their sensual bodies from every angle. "I'll still drink a few more."

"Lemme call the ride share." He reaches for the elevator button as her hands roam over his body, and in reply he grabs her ass and kisses her forehead.

She grinds on him and then nods in agreement. "Mhhhhhmmm."

He reaches for his phone inside his pocket, and then pauses as he swipes on a few things and orders the ride. "I'll show you all my bdsm stuff."

He kisses her and tangles his hands in her hair, running his fingers beneath her clothes. As she dry humps him against the wall the elevator drops the blissful feeling of weightlessness overtakes them.

"I'd like that, sir." She kisses him as they lose themselves in the moment until and the doors open into the lobby.

The elevator dings open, and they stagger across the lobby and into the streets beneath the skyscraper, the buzz and hum of the city filling there senses and the mind numbing rush of lust.

"Mghhhh. I bet you'd love it if I bent you over and raped you right here." He whispered sensually in her ear, beneath the street lights.

She froze, horrified and thrilled by the thought of a man who would do that to her. "But you're a gentlemen, arn't you sir. You'd never do that... right?"

With a tender kiss on her nose, his hands traced across her skin as the wind nipped at her misbuttoned blouse. "Ohh, here's the ride!"

They doddered down the stairs, and collapse giggling into the back of the car. As the college age kid driving the car slams the door on them, and hops in the driver's seat. "Hey man, don't barf all over my seats now dog! Nah man!"

The driver shakes his head in disgust as they make out in the back. "Fucking hell man, get a room for that shit. What are you like a decade older then that chick."

Ajax presses himself down on her and slips two fingers inside her soaked pussy, and strokes her g-spot. Her body pinned beneath his in the cramped car that smells faintly of tobacco.

Erica runs a hand down his wrist, pulls it his hand out of her with a small moan. "No funny business now, mister!"

"Yo! Ol' Cracker!" The driver barks at Ajax as the streetlights flicker overhead. The driver looks into the mirror and at their drunk bodies pressed together. "You heard the woman! Don't make me stop this car and beat yo ass."

With a ringing peel of laughter as clear as a church bell, Erica laughs. "I got a supporter, lessgo!"

Ajax kissed and bites at her neck, slipping the wet hand from her pussy and tracing it along her belly. A low growl of desire rumbles from Ajax, as he pulls away from her flustered embrace. "Mhhhmm. Your wonderful, Erica. I'd love to continue some other time when you're not drunk."

She holds his hands and sits on him, and grinds against his bulge. "I won't stop you some other time."

A short while later, the car pulled in to her house, and Ajax slips from the car. Erica gathers her things from the floor and seats of the car. She walks up the sidewalk to the door, and she fumbles with the keys to let them in.

As the car drives away, he walks back up to her house. He grabs his bag from the sidewalk, and the bottle, and meanders back up the stairs to meet her at the door.

He hands her the bottle. "Where are the shot glasses? We doing this in the kitchen, bedroom, or living room?"

She opens the bottles and takes a big gulp and coughs but finishes every bit of the vodka she took.

"Easy there, babe." He says with a little concern and steps close to her, sneaking the bottle from her hands.

She wanders down the hallway and goes inside her room and beckons for him. "You'd love the bedroom won't you?"

"Mhhhmm. So what's your such a big secret that it takes such a swig." He lifts the bottle and takes a swig, grimacing at the burn. He carries his bag into her bedroom, and drops it on the bed, then takes off his blazer and snuggles close to her, standing at the foot of the bed with her.

"No big secret. I mean, if I'm calling in sick tomorrow, it better be worth it, right?" She takes the bottle and chugs some then hands him the bottle. She starts a little music from the speakers on her nightstand, and slowly starts dancing a bit, swaying to the sultry music.

While turned away from him, she unbuttons her shirt and drops drops to the floor. With a smooth motion she releases her bra and tosses it in his direction. "Here's a gift for you."

Dodging the sailing bra, he steps behind her, and wraps his arms around her from behind as she dances. "Mhhhhhmm. There's those sexy moves."

Kissing her neck, he steps back, and spins her around, so her bare breasts glisten, and his hands caress her chest, as the elegant skirt rides up her stunning thighs. "You're stunning. There are not enough words to describe you."

With a swift motion he pulls his unbuttoned shirt over his head, and sways his abs and chest towards her.

She laughs and literally stares at his abs and then rests her head on his chest as their warm skin presses together.

"You know you're gonna be tied up and fucked drunk now." His says teasingly, as hands close around hers and he presses her down, lowering her backwards onto the bed.

She playfully writhes and struggles beneath him unable to slip free between the press of his strong body and the sheets of her bed. "No, no fucking today."

"Mmmhh. There's a lot that doesn't involve fucking." Kissing her passionately, Ajax pins her down as she moans in desire and frustration. He reaches into his bag and comes out with a furry handcuffs. The cuffs snap closed around on hand and then the other. "By the time I'm down with you tonight, you'll be begging to for me to fuck you, beautiful."

A terribly forbidden thrill raced up Erica's spine as her pussy soaked itself in twisted anticipation of the coming delights.