Erica Ch. 03 - Success

Story Info
Yet more filth.
8.4k words
4.67
825
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER THREE — SUCCESS!

July 4th

E whispered in my ear, "Monk, I think I deserve a reward if I ever get all of your dick in my throat. I've come so close lately. I mean at one point I thought there was no way I'd be able to do it, but now, I think I can. I think I can. I think I can."

"Said the Little Blowjob Engine that could! I think you can too. It's all about attitude, and you've got the right one."

"Don't you think it'll feel good buried to the balls in my slutty throat. Don't you think that will deserve some sort of reward?"

We were sitting on a blanket waiting to watch fireworks in my local park. Even though there were some kids around, it was getting dark, so she was surreptitiously rubbing my cock through my shorts — and whispering in my ear about how she wanted it all the way down her throat. Do I even need to mention that we were both very high? She was making me a little nuts.

"And what would you like as a reward for taking my dick all the way down your slutty fucktube?"

"Again with the romantic talk. You do know how to turn a girl's head. How about a nice butt plug?"

"That would be a suitably slutty reward for a slutty accomplishment. OK. I'm in."

God bless her for not wanting a vacation in Palm Springs, although we ended up doing that later.

I'd bought some coke, so when we got back to my place, we did it along with our usual regimen of weed and wine. Since it was already after dark, we went straight to her "slut training session" as she now called it.

We were both naked and both wasted. I was sitting on my couch with my legs spread out straight. Erica was straddling one of them, naked, and sucking my dick. I put a little coke on the head and she snorted it off, then licked up what remained. Fun times! For some reason, the sensation of her wet pussy on my calf excited me. After a few minutes of our warm up exercises — her throating my dick and rubbing her pussy up and down my leg —she told me her lips and throat were numb.

"So what do you think sweetie? Is this a good time to deal with that last inch of cock that you've been having trouble with?"

The question was rhetorical: it would've been impossible for her to answer me because my dick had returned to its new happy place, far down her windpipe. She was already fucking her throat as deep as she could handle. And on the next downstroke, she left it lodged in her esophagus and pressed her head farther down.

"Do it! UNNNNNNNHHHH! So close. That's it! Take it deeper you fucking whore. Work at it! I SAID DEEPER!"

Her pelvis was frantically rubbing against my leg. She kept coming and moaning and pressing to get more dick in her throat. She was past the 7-inch mark. The stub of my cock was all that could be seen protruding from her foamy lips. It desperately wanted to find itself a home. She wanted it to.

She pulled her head off of my cock and coughed twice, dry retched a little, then said, "I almost have it. Help me! Put your cock all the way down my futty slucktube."

Always with the humor, this one.

"Aww, does your futty slucktube need more dick?

"Yes please."

I cupped her ears with my hands and said, "Three little words?"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH." as she came a little then, "Fuck my throat."

"Be polite."

"Please fuck my throat. Please please. MMMPPPPHHHHHHHHH."

I showed her no mercy. She didn't want any. This is what she'd wanted me to do since our first movie night. The sick little slut just wanted to get her throat raped, so that's what I intended to do. I pulled her head down until she had seven inches of dick down her windpipe, then began fucking her mouth, trying to force more cock into virgin areas of her throat.

"That's it. Hump my leg like a dog you pathetic slut. Come with my cock in your filthy mouth."

She was no longer sentient. She was far too busy convulsing, spitting up throat slime, gasping for air, coming, whimpering, groaning, madly rubbing her pussy up and down my calf. Did I mention coming?

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM!"

"HHHHNNNNNNN. HHHHNNNNNNN. HHHHNNNNNNN. MMMMMMMMMMMMM!.

"Youre fighting it. Relax your throat. Let it happen"

She looked up at me. Her face showed incredible strain, but there was adoration in her eyes. Something gave.

I felt and saw her lips slowly move down the final inch of cock, until it disappeared, and her lips were stretched tight around the very root of my dick. Her eyes opened wide in surprise, with all 8" of my very happy cock fully buried in her windpipe. FUCK did it feel good! Her body heaved, but she kept it all the way down for a few seconds. I felt moisture on my calf as she either squirted or peed a little on me. She was allowed.

When I pulled out to let her get some air, she gasped, she came and she threw up a little. We hadn't eaten, so there was nothing much in her stomach to make an appearance. She used what did come up to make a mess of her face. Then took me all the way back down her throat again until she got to that last less-than-an-inch. She looked up at me expectantly. Obligingly, my hands forced her head down onto my dick and pressed. There was resistance but ultimately her lips were kissing my abdomen again, while demonic noises came from deep in her throat.

"HHHHHHHHMMMMMMM! GGGGGGKKKKKKK! MMMMMMM!! GGGGGGGGGGGHHHH"

She came again. At some point she had started using the lack of air to help herself come better — auto-asphyxiating to get her own pleasure from having her poor throat violated. She had fallen in love with a little choking since "jerk off night" as she once dubbed it. She'd specifically requested it a few times. Now I was choking her using my dick instead of my hand. Same principle, but this was more fun for me.

I never let her pull my fuckstick all the way out of her mouth. When she slapped my thigh, I'd retreat just enough to let her breathe and retch a little around my cock. I'd give her a few seconds to gasp in some air, then just plow into her face again. Fuck her almost full depth, then just press her head until the last inch finally joined the rest of my dick in her hot, young, tight, slutty throat. Time after time. Fucking, pushing, calling her a dirty throat whore. Sometimes when she slapped my thigh I'd ignore her for a few seconds, just to let her know who was boss in this scenario. I loved the way the focus left her eyes while she came as she was deprived of oxygen. She just loved the way she came when she was deprived of oxygen. We did this for about 10 minutes, with her rubbing her cunt on my calf over many precipices and me forcing the last inch of dick down her throat. Then I took my hands away.

She had to pause at the seven-inch point and force herself to accommodate the last bit. But she did it without my "help." Graduation Day! She could swallow my whole dick. She was in charge now, coming on my leg while she made my cock disappear. Now that she knew she could deep throat me, she just wanted to do it . . . again and again.

She was so proud. "That's a huge dick and I took it all in my throat."

'Yeah, that was impressive. I'm kvelling. How did you do it?"

"I just let everything go limp, like you told me to."

I need to buy her a butt plug. A deal's a deal. God bless America!

July 6th

"Monk I'm sex educationally deprived. I've never been to an adult store. I thought if we went tonight, I could pick out my own butt plug."

We took 20 minutes to do some coke and weed and a bump of ketamine, then headed to a place a couple of miles from my house. She blew me in the car.

"Hey, I don't know if you got the memo, but that's very distracting."

She was undeterred. She removed her head from my lap, but used her hands to keep me hard for the entire drive, and only zipped me up when we were ready to go into the store. At my urging, she removed her panties and left them in the car.

It was a nice place. Brightly lit. Attractive displays. The young woman behind the counter smiled and said "hi" to us as we entered.

"Erica walked up to her and asked, "Where are the butt plugs?"

'This one has chutzpah' I thought, 'Also the K is probably kicking in.'

The young woman actually walked us to the butt plug section said, "Let me know if you have any questions."

Erica chose a lovely silver one, with a big cubic zirconia on the end that wasn't going to be buried in her rectum. I think in the jewelry trade they call the fake jewels "stimulants" and when I looked at it, it had just that effect. I pictured Erica waving her jeweled, butt plugged asshole at me. The widest part was slightly bigger around than my dick.

We also bought a 9-inch vibrating dildo that had a lot of . . . girth. She seemed very interested in some kind of half-dildo half-balloon contraption that expanded when you squeezed an attached bulb. So I sprang for that too. More lube. A nipple chain that she could use at her house. Who goes into an adult store without a shopping list?

"Monk, I'm getting horny just looking at all this stuff." she said while stroking my dick through my jeans.

With Erica hanging on my arm, we walked to the counter and I inquired about the viewing booths in the back. The female clerk said that she was sorry, but they were single—occupancy only according to store policy. Probably best for all concerned.

So we improvised. I lifted her dress and finger fucked her in the video aisle. The clerk up at the counter could clearly see us in one of the shoplifting mirrors, but she didn't interrupt us. I'm sure she'd seen it before. Then again, maybe she hadn't seen many young women getting finger fucked in public by an old man.

I told Erica to look in the mirror while she came on my fingers. She did both.

"Oh fuck Monk! She's looking right at us. She sees what were doing. UUNNNNHHH!

UUUUUMMMMMMMM! GUH! UHHHHH!"

After we paid for our items and returned to the, car we smoked some more weed and did a line of coke. I'm not sure we needed to re-up, because the Ketamine was making everything fuzzy and perfect. We made out. I fingered E to another orgasm then ordered her to remove the rest of her clothes and blow me. She didn't argue. She got naked and played with her pussy while she sucked me in the front seat of my car. Once again, she put my hands on the back of her head, so I could just fuck her mouth. I no longer felt I had to take it so easy on Erica, especially now that I knew that she could handle 8 inches of dick down her throat. So nice that I could now accommodate her desire to get her throat raped. She was doing all the work to get us both off, so all that was required of me was to shove her head down until my dick was lodged full-depth in her throat. Her self-induced orgasms seemed to coincide with the deepest penetration of my fat cock. It seemed like whenever I buried it balls deep in her throat, she came. Go fig.

The interior of the car was illuminated by the parking lot lights, and quite a few people walked by on their way into the store. I'm not sure what they saw. One overweight guy noticed us and stood watching through windshield. I grabbed Erica's throat and pulled her face out of my crotch. I made her look right at the guy while I choked her and she rubbed her pussy. I whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

"Think about what this guy is looking at. Your face is all shiny with cocksucking juices. Your lips are puffy from getting them fucked. Your lipstick is a mess . Your mascara is running from crying while you suck dick. And now he's watching you masturbating while you get choked. He's thinking that you're a filthy whore. He probably thinks that you do this for money. He thinks you hang out in the parking lot here and blow old guys for cash. He saw me pushing your head down on my cock. Fucking your throat. I bet he wonders what you charge for rough blowjobs."

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!"

She came looking into the fat guy's eyes. Too much for me. I pushed her head down and came all over her face while she continued an extended orgasm. I used my dick to smear sperm all around as she moaned and whimpered. Then I pulled her head up again, so our admirer could see that her face was dripping with come. The fat guy grabbed his crotch, but never took his dick out.

"Be a good girl and go give him a big kiss."

She squealed, "No way I'm going to do that!" But she was high as fuck and she'd already had a bunch of orgasms. Definitely in the zone.

I pulled out the big guns and said, "I dare you."

God bless her. She opened her door and got out of the car completely naked and with a fresh load of come coating her face. I picked up my phone and shot some video. Even if there wasn't much light, I wanted to remember this. She tiptoed up to the guy and leaned in to kiss him.

He was too stunned to do anything. She opened her mouth and started licking his lips. After a minute he reciprocated. Tongue play. He was French kissing her slutty, spermy mouth. Some of the cum on her face had transferred to his. Apparently he didn't care.

He grabbed her tit tentatively and she stroked his crotch a few times. She backed off, said something to the guy and returned to car. She was ebullient. Both of us were howling with laughter.

She said, "I can't believe I just did that! I was standing in a parking lot completely naked with come on my face! Omigod I'm so fucked up!" Monk, what the fuck have you done to me?

I left the question open and instead asked her what she said to fat guy. She said, "Thanks for watching."

'What have I created?'

I told her she had to stay naked and masturbate all the way home. She was so high and so worked up she probably would have done it anyhow. I managed to keep one eye on the road, even though The Erica Show was much more interesting. She came a couple of times. Once while she ate some of the drying sperm on her face. Again when a woman pulled up on our right at a traffic light. I thought E would slump down in her seat, but she was very high and way in the zone. Instead, she sat up so the woman could plainly see that she was naked and had recently gotten her face hosed with sperm. Erica waved at the woman and gave her a big, cum-faced smile. Shameless! The look on the woman's face was priceless as E put on her "watch me come" show for her. She pulled away just before E tore off a big one.

She turned to me and said, I want you to know that I would never have even thought of doing any of this stuff before I met you."

I didn't challenge her because I knew she was right. Instead I said, "Having more fun these days, are we?"

She pondered a bit and said, "Yeah, there's that."

She was hot as lava when we got to my place.

"Fuck Monk, I'm so turned on! The whole way home I was thinking about stretching my ass out with that butt plug."

"Not yet sweetie."

When we pulled up in the parking spot behind my building, I jumped out of the car and went around to her door. As I opened it, I grabbed her hair and pulled her out of the car — still completely naked. I slammed the car door shut, hoping some curious neighbor would look out.

"Squat down on your heels baby. I'm gonna skull fuck you"

She complied. The car door was supporting her back. I still had her by the hair and used it to pin the back of her head against the door. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my shorts to the concrete. All I said was, "Open."

She continued looking up at me. I slapped her face, hard and repeated the order. Her mouth opened and I slid my raging cock between her yielding lips. As usual her hands made a beeline for her cunt. I started fucking her mouth as hard as I could, showing her no mercy.

"Now that you've taken all my dick down your throat, it's time for your next lesson. Are you ready to get your filthy throat fucked hard by a big cock?"

I wanted to show her what throat fucking was all about — what it was like to have her face penetrated repeatedly, mercilessly by someone who didn't care about her comfort. She was definitely going to have to deal with guys who didn't care . . . who just wanted to fuck a whore in the throat. She'd either like it or she wouldn't.

She was still high as a kite and far in the O Zone when she answered, "Ohhhh yessssss. Fuck my throat. Rape my throat. I've been waiting months for this. Take it. Use it for your pleasure."

Nevertheless, she was unprepared when I shoved my entire length down her esophagus until her body convulsed. I pulled back and speared it full depth time and again into the tender tissues at the bottom of her throat. I had a vise-like grip on her hair and the back of her head was pinned against the car door. There was no way for her to escape her filthy defilement. Guttural sounds emanated from her deep down in her windpipe, accompanied by a thud every time the back of her head hit the car door.

She dry retched a bunch of times around my cock. Thank goodness she hadn't eaten since lunch. I knew she wanted a break, but I wasn't about to give her one. I kept at least the head of my dick in her mouth no matter what she was doing. Now and then, I pulled my cock entirely out of her mouth, so I could give her a head jarring slap, before returning it to the depths of her throat. She whimpered whenever I hit her, but my blows culminated in a body-jarring orgasm. In the dim light, I could see tears streaming down her cheeks. The fluids ejected from her mouth had dripped from her chin down her torso and shone in the light from a streetlamp. Her hands had gotten busier in her pussy, and it was leaking on the concrete.

'This one just can't stop herself,' I thought. Her moans were becoming louder — almost muffled screams.

"You filthy fucking throat slut. You can't get enough of this. You just wanted to get your throat fucked as hard and as deep as possible. Well here it is little cunt. I try my hardest to make you hate it, but it just doesn't work, does it? No matter what I do you come. You're going to come soon, aren't you? Just let me slap that pretty face around some more while I choke fuck your slutty throat. That should do the trick."

She continued to whimper with every blow from my open hand. She gagged as soon as my prodigious cock found its way full depth in her throat. But about ten seconds and five deep strokes later . . . she came. I left most of my dick in her mouth, cutting off air through the whole 30-second orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She passed out and her pussy squirted on the cement. She sank onto the ground and lay there on her side in a puddle of her own come and throat bile.

It took a full minute for her to return to the land of the living. Her hand immediately found its way back to her overstimulated clit. I don't know what gets into me sometimes, but I had an irresistible impulse. I took out my phone and began shooting her. My other hand grabbed my cock and I started pissing all over her. At first her only response was a long low moan. She followed it with an increase in the cunt rubbing.

"No. No. No." she groaned as my urine splashed all over her naked body and the parking pad.

"When I aimed my flow at her head, she stunned me. She opened her mouth and tasted it before spitting it out.

"Don't waste it. Drink it slut." She began swallowing the copious flow from my dick. Her hand was beating a tattoo in her pussy. She was coming while I urinated all over her. If any of the neighbors happened to be looking out their windows, they were getting a live stream of the world's sickest porn.

By the time I was done her face and hair were soaked. Hell, there wasn't a dry spot on her. She just lay there on her side on the concrete, moaning and still idly rubbing her pussy. Due to the addition of my urine, the wet spot was now larger than she was. This tableau was so twisted. My cock was rock hard again and needed only a few strokes to begin coming on her semi-comatose face. Unable to do much else, she groaned and one of her hands found her clit again as my sperm dripped down on her face like the 'gentle rain from heaven' upon the whore beneath. She groaned as one of her hands squeegeed my jism around her face and the other picked up speed in her gash. I pocketed my phone and, leaving her moaning on the concrete, I went inside. I figured she'd be along when she was finished.