Erica Ch. 06 - Let's Wrap This Up

Story Info
The filthiest filth.
10.7k words
4.17
795
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6 - Let's Wrap This Up

September

"Do you think I need a tattoo?" Erica's body was thus far unsullied by piercings or tattoos. I have a few small tats. When we first started hanging out, she told me she thought tattoos were stupid. Since then, a number of my female cohorts had befriended her, and they'd had a few girl's nights. Every one of them had at least a few tats. Maybe they were a bad influence on her. Peer pressure? Nah. Probably just me. She climbed on top of me and sank her ass down on my dick. She'd overcome any discomfort at having 8 inches of cock fucking her colon ages ago. Now she just liked it. While she rode me, she idly played with her snatch, We discussed tattoo ideas — both filthy and humorous: A tat on her lower back that said "Slot A ", ones above her tits that read, "FUN" and "BAGS" respectively. I suggested a ruler tattooed vertically on her neck with the 1" end under her chin and the 12" end down by her clavicle. I also mentioned a balloon tattoo on her neck that would "inflate" when a dick distended her throat. I could tell this discussion was making her excited.

"But who would see it?"

"You're not thinking filthy enough. Put the balloon upside down on your neck."

She did think about it for a few seconds then she smiled.

"Ooh, I get it. It's subtle. It's practically inviting guys to hang my head over the edge of the bed or couch or whatever and just have at my poor throat. Monk that's so innocent and so filthy at the same time. I love it!"

I figured that at some point I'd see the upside down balloon on her throat. I talked about how piercings were more reversible than tattoos.

"If you don't like the jewelry, you can just remove it and the hole will close up after a while. If you don't like a tat, you need to make a separate appointment to get it removed. Also tattoo removal usually leaves some sort of mark."

Yeah, I think I'd rather get something pierced."

"What, pray tell, do you want to get pierced?"

"What, pray tell, do you think I should get pierced?"

She was probably going to go out and get anything pierced that I mentioned. In for a penny.

"I think a nice septum ring is pretty and lots of women have them."

"All of your slutty girlfriends have them." Here Erica was referring not specifically to my video sluts, but to my female friends in general. Almost all of them had tattoos, and some sort of nose rings.

"Oh your dick feels so good filling up my ass. I'm gonna come soon. Anything else?"

"Labia rings are nice. You can hook them up to chains to really spread out your pussy lips. Wouldn't that be nice.?"

"I can sort of picture that. It would probably hurt."

"So you'd come more."

"Sad, but true."

"You know, piercings and tattoos send the message that you can stand a little pain."

"I kinda thought so. I know I'm a bit of a pain slut. I realize that now. I come so good when something hurts, so I'm not deceptively advertising anything. Besides nobody's seen my pussy lately except you, so who's to know?"

She thought about it while she bumped up and down on my dick. Her hand was still busy in her cunt. She grabbed my hand and put it on her nipple chain. She wanted me to pull it. When I did, she came almost immediately. She rode me with abandon, almost falling off on a couple of occasions while she had a string of comes. Humping down on me to get my cock full depth in her ass. She flopped around like the blowup guy outside the used car dealership, and released some girl squirt on my abdomen. When she was tired out, she laid down on top of me, kissing my neck while luxuriating in the feeling of a cock still semi-hard in her colon. When she dismounted, she licked all of her fluids off me, then obediently cleaned her ass juice off my cock.

I didn't see her for two weeks because she was busy. When she next appeared naked in my living room, she had a lovely piece of jewelry in her septum, and rings in her pussy lips. She was ebullient! She couldn't wait to describe her experience to me.

"I've been thinking about it for a week. I couldn't keep my hands out of my pussy. It looks so slutty, don't you think? I just kept fantasizing about letting a strange man see my pussy and getting more and more excited. Then I thought about what it would be like when I let him hurt my pussy with sharp needles. I got myself worked up into a frenzy. At first he was pretty professional, but I wasn't. Can we set up the camera? I think you'll want this on video."

I thought I might want more coverage, for this clip, so I put my good camera on a tripod and put my phone on the coffee table for closeups of her always horny cunt. Then I added some lights. While I prepared everything, Erica leaned back naked on the couch, her legs splayed as far apart as she could get them, idly playing with her pussy rings. Satisfied with my work, I pressed record on the cameras, and said.

"Action."

[This was my second" two camera shoot". When we were done recording, I edited the two views together. This is a transcription from the mp4 file. It's all you get, because YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY DICK.]

TITLE OVER BLACK:

Erica Goes Shopping

FADE TO BLACK. FADE UP TO:

LEFT OF SCREEN: close up of Erica's face (with a new septum ring).

RIGHT OF SCREEN: close up of Erica's vag with new labia rings. Her fingers are touching and toying with the rings

Erica speaks:

"Hi. Do you like my new jewelry? Aren't they sexy"?

HER FINGERS ARE LEISURELY RUNNING UP AND DOWN HER LABIA. Occasionally giving the rings a tug.

"I got them put in a few days ago and I haven't been able to keep myself from playing with them."

"I've got a story to tell you about getting my labia pierced, and it's a little embarrassing. But here goes."

"I went to a piercing parlor three nights ago. It was kinda sleazy, but maybe they're all a little bit that way. I've been to exactly one, so I'm no expert"

"There was a pretty young woman at the counter and she was wearing a denim mini—skirt and a tube top. She had lots of tattoos and her septum had a ring in it that was large compared to mine."

"She had short pink hair. Kind of a pixie cut."

"Her breasts were huge, not like mine."

"I told her what I wanted, and she showed me their selection of septum rings. She put in the nose ring on her own as I sat in the front room. It hurt like hell, but there was almost no blood. I thought maybe she was the piercing person, but when I selected rings for my labia, she disappeared into the back room."

"When she returned there was a man following her. He was about 6 feet three, with a shaved head, and muscles and tattoos and piercings everywhere."

"He looked like he might've been in prison. I was a bit afraid of him but incredibly turned on too. I thought 'This guy is going to hurt my pussy and I'll probably love it.'"

"He told me his name was Stretch, and I thought, 'Probably because he's so tall.'"

I followed him into the back room and he told me I should take my all clothes off and lie down on the table.

"I wondered why I had to take off all my clothes, but I didn't ask him. I just did what he told me. I was a little intimidated by him."

"I folded them and put them on a metal chair with a cracked and faded vinyl seat".

"When I got up on the table he told me to spread my legs and put my feet in some stirrups. I just did it."

"He gave me an evil smirk when he saw my pussy was freshly shaved. I shivered."

"He poured some alcohol into a gauze pad then began wiping me down between my legs."

"It felt good."

"OOOOHHHHHHHH!"

ON RIGHT OF SCREEN: Erica's fingers are pulling on her labia rings as she rubs her clit.

"He began pulling on my pussy lips as he marked a spot with a Sharpie on each one. I was trying not to moan, but it was turning me on. He pulled the tray with his equipment close, then put some sort of clamp on my pussy lip."

"Every time he touched my cunt I got more turned on. I could feel myself getting wet down there and I knew he could see that I was excited."

"I was squirming and he ordered me to lie still. I tried really hard".

I saw the instrument he was going to use on me. I was scared and incredibly horny at the same time.

"He told me to take a deep breath. Then he jabbed my pussy lip. It hurt so much."

ON RIGHT OF SCREEN: WITH ONE HAND, ERICA IS PULLING HARD ON ONE OF HER PUSSY RINGS. WITH THE OTHER, SHE'S PINCHING HER CLIT.

"The problem was his knuckle inadvertently brushed against my clit at the same time and I started coming."

"UHHHHHHH!"

ON RIGHT OF SCREEN: ERICA'S HAND IS SLAPPING HER CLIT. THE OTHER HAND IS TUGGING ON ONE OF THE RINGS, STRETCHING IT OUT TO WHAT MUST HAVE BEEN A PAINFUL LENGTH.

"And the really embarrassing part was I squirted. I squirted all over his table."

"But I couldn't help myself. I couldn't stop CUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNGG!"

ERICA COMES, STILL SPANKINGAND PINCHING HER TENDER CLIT. WHEN SHE RECOVERS, SHE SPEAKS TO CAMERA AGAIN

"He pulled the sharp thing through the hole he'd made in my pussy lip and attached a ring to the end. Then he pulled the ring through the hole."

"It hurt really a lot, so I wasn't sure why I was coming so much. Maybe it was the idea that I was paying a stranger to hurt my kitty. I even squirted a little more."

"When he was done, he stroked my clit a few more times."

"I didn't stop him."

"It hurt so much, his rubbing my clit gave me something else to focus on."

"He removed the clamp, and put it on my other lip."

"I was really squirming. Still having mini orgasms."

"He said, "Deep breath."

"I don't know why, but I croaked out. 'Do it.'"

"He grunted and shoved the sharp thing through my pussy lip."

"It hurt more than the first one. A lot more. I came again. This time he hadn't even touched my clit."

"I was huffing and puffing. And I squirted on his table some more."

"When he got the ring in, he started brazenly rubbing my clit again. Like it belonged to him."

"I was moaning, but I croaked out, 'I'm sorry I made a mess on your table.,"

"He just grunted and kept playing with my pussy."

"I asked him if I could do anything to make it up to him. I was afraid of him, but I still kinda wanted him to fuck me."

"He said, "'Like what?"

"I told him he could have me any way he wanted."

"He unbuckled his belt and pulled his grimy jeans down to his knees."

"He had a huge, ugly cock with some pierced studs in it."

"He said, 'Get on your knees and suck it.'"

"My mouth wasn't my hole of preference. I really wanted to feel that huge dick stretching my puss. But I'd given him the choice and he'd chosen my mouth. The way he just ordered me around was like an aphrodisiac. As soon as he said it, I knew I was going to do it. Slut that I am, I also knew I'd probably get myself off while he used my mouth."

"It hurt so much when I sat up and got off the table."

"I lowered myself onto my knees on the dirty floor. And took his dick in my hand."

"It was already three quarters hard and over 8 inches long."

"And so fat. At that point I found out the real reason he was called Stretch."

"I grabbed it and began licking it all over. It smelled funky."

"As it became harder, it went way past big and could only be described as huge. 9 inches long and as big around as a salami. I wanted it so bad in my pussy. I thought, 'Oh well, maybe another day'."

"He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so I had to look up at him."

"I was focused on his smirk as he said, 'No hands.'"

"I lowered my hands to my pussy and began playing with my cunt."

"I pulled on my new piercings, and it hurt like hell."

"Then I'd rub my clit a little and that felt really good."

"Pretty soon I couldn't tell the difference. The pain seemed to increase the pleasure."

"Anyhow, while I was playing with myself, he had my hair in an iron grip ... and was using it to shove his dick farther and farther down my throat."

"My lips were stretched tight around his shaft."

"Oh fuck, I'm so ashamed. Whenever I gagged on it, I came at the same time."

E raised one hand to her mouth and inserted all of her fingers knuckle deep until she retched. She came again with her hand in her mouth. Finally she recovered and removed her hand. It was covered with viscous fluid. She let it drip from her hand onto her tits.

"My drool was making another mess on his floor."

"His penis studs were hurting my lips."

"We went on like that for about ten minutes. Him fucking my throat. Me gagging and coming."

"I was so embarrassed. I was being a total slut . . . and that thought made me come too. OOOHHHHH . . . give me a sec."

Erica came again, looking straight into the camera.

RIGHT OF SCREEN: Erica had put two fingers in her cunt and was vigorously fucking

them in and out. A third finger joined the first two. Her mons, vulva and inner thighs were shiny with her pussy juices and the spit which had dripped down to join them. She continued pinching her clit with her other hand.

"So, we're going on like that . . . and out of the corner of my eye . . . I noticed movement . . . over by the door. . . The pretty young girl . . . with all the tattoos . . . was standing there."

"She had hiked up her skirt . . . and was playing with her own naked pussy."

"She held it open for me so I could see. She had three rings in each of her cunt lips . . . and a ring right through her clit."

"We were looking into each other's eyes . . . as I came again, moaning and gurgling . . . around Stretch's fat dick."

"What a sight I must have been.

Right of screen: Erica has inserted all four fingers in her pussy and is about to get her whole hand in to the wrist.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH! . . . I guess she thought it was hot too . . . because she started groaning . . . as she got herself . . . OFFFFFF! OH FUUUUUUUCK!"

RIGHT OF SCREEN: E's hand gained entrance to her pussy. Her pussy was involuntarily humping itself up and down on her hand.

"The two of us . . . coming at the same time . . . must've done the trick for Stretch too . . . because at that instant . . . he came in my throat . . . deep in my throat . . . a lot."

UHHHHHHH! UHHHHHHH! OH GOD! Erica came again from fistfucking herself. Only her wrist was visible. She slowly recovered.

"Where were we? Oh yeah, It was way too much cum for me to swallow while I was coming myself. After it filled my mouth, I just let it drip from my chin onto my tits and stomach and legs. He came buckets, and I squirted some more. The shop girl kept on coming too, leaning against the door frame. She was watching me, covered in cum, kneeling in a puddle of male semen and my own pussy squirt, fist fucking my nasty shaved, pierced whore pussy to another orgasm. Stretch was cleaning his cock on my face and hair wherever he could find a clear spot. I was looking up at her and thinking about how humiliating it all was, and that thought kept me coming. As I reached another peak, I looked into her eyes and dribbled more semen from my mouth down onto my tits. For some reason, I wanted her to know what a dirty a girl I was."

"Stretch didn't say a word to me after. He just pulled up his dirty jeans and left the room. Left me with cum all over my face and chin and tits, and still fisting my pussy. The cute shopgirl finally walked over to me and helped me up. I'd come so much I was shaky on my legs for a minute."

"She said, "Let's get you cleaned up.", and walked me down short hall to a powder room. When she left, I just stared at my nasty self in the mirror. I still had cum hanging from my chin like stalactites. My tits were covered with sperm too.

Just as I started playing with my pussy again when there was a soft knock on the powder room door. Because I was still completely naked, I cracked it open just a bit to see who it was. The shopgirl was standing there with my clothes in her arms. I let her in. I was almost hoping it would be Stretch. Part of me just needed a good fucking."

"She said, 'You probably want these, but take your time getting them on. I think you look delicious just the way you are.' She leaned in and kissed me, then licked some sperm from my chin. I was too shocked to do anything at first. Then her hand went down to my pussy, and the other went to my head and drew my face toward her. We made out like the filthy cumsluts we were. The mess from my face was getting all over hers, but she didn't seem to mind at all. It seemed like she was as used to having sperm on her face as I was. With Stretch for a boss, I was willing to bet she was. Our mouths separated and I licked some of Stretch's come off of her face. When she fingered my pussy, she was very gentle, so it didn't hurt much. I think maybe I wanted it to hurt a little more. She was also good at what she was doing, because she got me off in about 15 seconds while we shared Stretch's semen with our tongues."

"I didn't even know her name and there I was, swapping sperm with her while she fingered me . . . to orgasm."

ERICA COMES AGAIN

"She left me to clean myself up. The first thing I did was look at my reflection in the mirror. What a mess I was! I rubbed out another orgasm while I stared at my slutty spermy self. Excuse me. UNNNHHHHHH. OOOOHHHHHHHH!"

"After that, I sat down for a few minutes to collect my thoughts. Then I slowly began to clean myself up with paper towels and put on my clothes."

When I came out of the bathroom there was nobody around. I walked up the hall toward the front of the place, where the shop girl was leaning on the counter. I paid her and left a big tip. She told me to call if I had any difficulty with the piercings, or needed anything else, and handed me Stretch's business card. On the back she had written her name "Baby" and her cell phone number."

"So what do you think? Should I call her. Maybe she and Stretch would like to enjoy me at the same time. His dick really was huge. I didn't get it all down my throat, but I think I'd like another try. I think about it at night when I masturbate. I think about kissing Baby while she finger bangs me too. I'm thinking about it now. Excuse me for a minute."

ERICA GETS HERSELF OFF AGAIN.

OHHH!

ERICA COMES AGAIN AS

PICTURE FADES TO BLACK

"So? What do you think?"

"That was hot. It got me good and hard."

"Do you think I should give Baby a call?"

"Oh definitely."

She did. From that point forward she would show up and share the most outrageous stories of her get togethers with Baby and Stretch.

"Have you ever pierced a woman's nipples or labia?"

"Can't say as I have."

"We did it the other day"

"Or rather Stretch did it to Baby and me. He had us suspended by our wrists and he used surgical needles to pierce our nipples and labia. By the time he was done, we each had about six or seven needles in our breasts and four or five in our labia. We were screaming and jerking in pain, but we came so good."