Erica is Late Home

Story Info
A white wife enjoys several black cocks.
3.7k words
4.31
33.7k
41
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,329 Followers

A while ago I wrote several stories for a friend on here for a Literotica member, Ive lost his email and hope he sees this. The stories were all about Erica his wife (some are in my stories list but several were for his eyes only. I was thinking of him and wondered if he still read my stuff. So I decided to reach out and write another story for him. I hope if he reads it he likes it, for you James, entitled Erica is late home.

*

* This is a story of a cuckolded husband and interracial sex between several black men and a white wife, if you are nt into that sort of story then pass on by! If you are interested hope you enjoy it!

My partner Erica has a serious liking of BBC, and she still is unaware that I know about it. I have many memories from witnessing some of these extra relationships, but nowhere near what happened last night. I'm writing this as she lies totally exhausted in our bed after a night of debauched sex with her most recent lovers.

Erica works as a barmaid at a local bar, and she usually arrives home between two and two thirty in the morning. This night however it was way past four when she came in. I was asleep, and heard the door closing loud enough to awaken me. I was about to call out when I heard several voices and thought she had brought some of her friends from work back for some drinks. I got up pulled on my shorts and a t-shirt and made to go downstairs. As I neared the top of the stairs I heard Erica say;

"Oh he'll be sound, a bloody earthquake couldn't waken him!"

I then heard sounds of two people kissing. I stopped in my tracks, my heart missed a beat, and I quickly realised it was not just her friends but obviously someone else. As I stood still trying to gather my thoughts, the first being she had not ever brought men back to our home before, and had always had any tryst with her previous lovers outwith our house. Just as I was starting to breathe again I heard another voice say;

"What you guys want to drink? There's beer or Bourbon here!"

I now knew there were two guys at least. I carefully crept forward until I could peer past the top of the staircase. The table lamp was lit, allowing me to see what was going on.

I suppose that I am not what would be called a "normal" husband and clearly the husband wife relationship between Erica and I was not "traditional" in the sense it was a monogamous marriage well not on her part anyway!. We both had unusual sexual tastes, me I liked to imagine her with black men, being unfaithful and cuckolding me. I suppose it doesn't suit everyone, but it was fortunate that our 'secret' tastes merged somewhat well. I really enjoy watching my wife having sex with other men. I am not a selfish or possessive person so sharing my most cherished possession, my wife, seemed a natural thing.

Watching other men enjoy it when my wife sucked their cock or seeing the joy on Erica's face as a strange cock was being pumped into her pussy or ass was a turn on for me. If watching my wife with one man was a turn on then seeing her servicing a group of men was like the winning the lottery. Yes I had witnessed her service multiple men before but nothing like I was about to witness that night.

Only one thing gave my little cock more of a hard on and that was when her lovers were all Black, they just seemed to be able to outlast, outperform and outfuck any of her white lovers. In fact for me, the turn on was that the darker the men were the better. The contrast between my wife's white skin and the black skin of her lovers, studs or bulls whatever you want to call them, would often be sufficient to cause me to absolutely lose it and dribble constantly with pre-cum.

Watching as a long black cock slid between my wife's pink lips and plunged down her throat until her nose was firmly pressed against her lover's crotch drove me insanely wild. In addition I imagined myself really enjoying helping a large black cock slip between the lips of her pussy and plunge deep into the warm welcoming grasp of her pussy. Her tight ass hole had also entertained a number of cocks during our strange married life, and the ultimate turn on for me and I am sure her, going by past experiences of the moans, gasps and yells of pleasure coming from my wife, was when all of her holes were filled at the same time.

As I peered over the stairhead bannister as carefully and as quietly as I could, I saw four guys appear they were not however young guys as her previous lovers had all been, but included two older guys, I guessed around fifty to sixty, they all stopped and stood around the lounge floor area to enjoy the view of my wife's exposed charms. Nothing was said but they clearly took in her fit body and all of them were smiling one who seemed to be the eldest of the group looked round at the rest of them, pointed to each one in turn and said to Erica

"My name is Troy."

Motioning to the man next to him he said "This is my son Jason, my grandson Leroy and our friend Art"

Erica nodded, and smiled at them all.

"Well guys I hope you enjoy what's on offer, I'm sure I will!" she said coyly.

"Well that's really good to hear because the four of us are of a mind to fuck you". Said the Troy, quickly adding;

"My son, grandson and I have never had the good fortune of using a white woman and it seems as if we have stumbled on the lottery grand prize."

Erica, at that moment stood up and decided to join in by saying:

"Look guys, I must admit that I am looking forward to enjoying all four cocks from three generations of the same family at the same time."

Troy looked my wife up and down and reaching forward proceeded to pull her halter top (It's a hooters type bar so no bra's) completely exposing her breasts. Erica simply stood there as the four men advanced on her and started to maul and grope at her breasts. Now I knew that she loved having her tits played with roughly, in fact the rougher the better.

Finally, and briefly after that they broke apart, now convinced that my wife was not going to resist them, he took her hand and guided her back towards the coffee table stood in the middle of the room, pulling Erica along behind him. As he did he looked over his shoulder and told his grandson to grab the blanket of the back of the sofa as he started to kiss my wife.

I quickly stripped off what little I had on until I was naked, standing at the top of our stairs like some perverted peeping tom, watching my wife about to be gang-banged. My stomach was fluttering at the thought of what was about to happen, and my lips had already started to dry up as I licked them eagerly awaiting the fun to start properly.

"Put it over top of the table!" Troy said to Leroy as he approached with the blanket.

Meanwhile they all watched as Troy stood there kissing Erica harder, using this tongue to probe between her pink luscious lips. Not to be outdone his son walked behind Erica and reached around to cup and fondle her firm heavy breasts.

It took my breath away watching my lovely wife kissing one black man while black hands roamed all over her breasts pinching the nipples and kneading the soft white flesh.

Leroy, not wanting to be left out proceeded to remove Erica's Panties. Troy still kissing Erica, moved aside just enough for Leroy to kneel down and plant his mouth onto her pussy. That was the point I decided I had to record this for my own prosperity. I moved back quietly from my hiding spot, and crept quietly back to the bedroom, grabbed my cell phone, crept back and began filming the black men pleasuring themselves and my wife.

A few moments later Troy took Erica's hand and guided her onto the blanket that Leroy had spread on the coffee table. Resting his hands on her shoulders he gently applied pressure until my wife sank on too the top of the table on her knees. As he stepped in front of her she looked up at him and without being prompted she unzipped his trousers, allowing her to reach in and remove his cock. Taking their cue from the Troy, Jason and Jerome stepped up on either side of him.

As those two men moved to either side of Troy my wife reached up and in turn unzipped their pants also before doing exactly the same by removing their cocks from within the confines of their outerwear. Now, with Jerome's cock in her left hand and Leroy's cock in her right she began stroking them up and down as they grew rapidly in her tiny hands. Then she parted her lips, never taking her eyes of Troy and took his cock between them. As his erection continued to grow she slid her mouth up and down the shaft covering it in saliva. Stopping occasionally to spit on it. She did this for several minutes until it reached its maximum size.

Erica moved her head further forward forcing the bulbous purple head and part of the old gnarled shaft down her throat, working steadily until she had the shaft right down her throat until the point where she was pushing her nose tight against his lower rounded belly. She then began moving from her lovers cocks until they too were fully erect and their cocks glistened in the light from her saliva, eagerly lavishing the same attention on each one.

I was gawping mouth wide by this time, believing that it could not get any better than this. I was making sure to record the action from my vantage position as my wife alternated cocks sucking and stroking each in turn.

I watched with some envy as my wife lay down on the blanket and spread her legs wide in an open, holding them apart by gripping her own ankles, a wanton invitation and welcome for them to fuck her. With little to no hesitation Troy knelt between her legs, stuck his mouth over her cunt and started to lap eagerly at her pussy, making her moan and gasp as he obviously flicked her clit, after several minutes of eating pussy, he straightened up and slipped his black cock onto and over the pink lips of my wife's shaved, soaking wet and puffy pussy. After rubbing his big cock all over her wet pussy, he was soon using some of her cunt juice to lube the head of his cock.

I watched and recorded the moment, as yet another black cock found its way into my wife's willing cunt.

Troy took up a steady rhythm first shoving his cock as deeply into Erica as possible then pulling back to reveal all but the head of that glistening shaft. Then he would shove it forward and begin the process again. His son and grandson, not to be left out had knelt at different sides of my wife's head where she was busily sucking first one cock and then the other, whilst moaning and groaning as Troy fucked her steadily.

I originally thought that Hiram would continue to fuck her until he would cum inside her pussy, but before he reached that point of no return, he pulled out and stepped aside motioning for his son to take his place between my wife's legs. Once again I took film as another new black cock found its way deep into her slutty pussy. Jason was much more vigorous as he quickly built up a fast pounding motion, slamming his cock in and out of my wife's well lubed pussy, the sounds of their fucking filled the room. Jason was soon calling her all sorts;

"your nothing but a white dirty slut, I'm going to make you my ho, you little black cock loving slut!"

However he restrained himself enough not to cum either, and then he told Leroy to come and get his chance and I watched as he knelt between Erica's widely splayed legs and I once again filmed as she took her third black cock of that day. He too was soon pummelling her hard, to the point the other guys were stopping her from sliding off the table. He must have been hitting the right spot as her legs shook and she gasped loudly several times, in what was obviously small orgasms. Grunting loudly for him to fuck her harder, In between mouthfuls of cock.

Shortly Troy motioned for his grandson to get off my wife. I guess he had other plans and did not want Leroy to ruin them by cumming in her just yet.

Troy motioned for Erica to get on her hands and knees. When she was in position he knelt behind her and easily slid his cock to the hilt into her pussy. Then he took his well lubed cock and placed the head against Pat's rosebud anus and began to push into her. I took several tries before that black shaft was buried as far as it could go into her ass. Then he began the real assault as he rammed his cock into her ass repeatedly. Each time you could hear the slap as his groin met the soft cheeks of her ass. He continued this for some time, grunting and moaning as he did, accompanied by my slutty wife's similar noises! I thought he would keep ponding her ass until he came, however he pulled his cock from her ass with an audible plop, even from where I secretly watched, before he could fill her ass with his cum.

After Troy had removed his cock my wife got her ass fucked by Daryl and Leroy each stopping after a short length of time. At this point all three men had enjoyed the pleasures of Pat's mouth, pussy and asshole. I meanwhile was having serious difficulties maintaining my secrecy, as my lustful thoughts, clear visions and my own rigidly hard cock, and taut balls threatened to boil over and cause me to let out a loud moan!

I then watched as Troy laid down on the blanket with his erection standing tall. Then he motioned for my wife to mount him by straddling his legs. At first she stepped over his body facing him but he indicated that he wanted her to turn facing his feet. This way she would be placed face up as she laid back on him and her legs would be spread to either side of his body.

As my wife straddled him and squatted down to receive his cock he looked at Daryl and said

"get over here. Help me get my cock into this hot little bitch."

Daryl stepped forward and steadied it my wife as she lowered her ass until the head entered her ass. He continued to hold her for a while longer as Erica lowered herself on his shaft slowly forcing it into her asshole.

"Now Daryl put yer cock into her pussy. You know that's what she wants, and needs!". He gasped;

"This little white slut, wants two blacks, and she wants a cock in each hole don't you?"

Delirious with joy and stimulated beyond belief Erica quickly nodded and reached to help guide Daryl's large black shaft between the lips of her oozing pussy.

Now with a cock buried in each hole, Erica began to moan low in her throat as she rocked back and forth as first one cock and then the other was thrust and buried in her body. Without waiting for his instructions Leroy stepped up and shoved his cock towards her face, she instantly moved her face to allow him to shove it into her mouth, and obediently took his cock all the way down her throat.

I was in heaven as I filmed the action below, of the grandfather, son and grandson as they all buried their cocks in my wife. Who would have thought that this group of one family out at a bar, would result in my wife being the object of a three man triple penetration, certainly not me!

As the pace quickened and Jason was by now rapidly driving his cock faster and faster into Erica's pussy his father shouting at him;

"Go ahead son. Fill that white pussy with cum!..fucking impregnate the bitch!"

He slammed into my wife one final time, letting out a loud roar as he held his cock as far inside her as he could, and began to shake through his own orgasm as he filled her womb with hot black seed. Erica moaned even louder as she felt that hot black baby semen being pumped into her sex.

"OH YEAH...OH GOD YEAH!....GO ON FUCK ME, FUCK YEAH FILL ME UP GIVE ME A BLACK BABY!" She was yelling.

When Jason removed his limp cock from her ravaged pussy, I watched mouth agog as a large glob of cum oozed out of her ravaged hole, and then slowly slid down between the lips of her pussy, down onto the cock embedded in her ass belonging to Troy. Troy then grunted at his grandson who was still busily trying to shove his cock down my wife's throat saying;

"Now boy. It's your turn. Fill that white Bitch's pussy with your black baby batter, Bitch is gagging for it!".

Leroy pulled his engorged cock from between Pat's lips, glistening with saliva, quickly moved between her legs, rubbed it up and down her soaking slit a few times then plunged full length into my wife's pussy. His cock was the largest of the three so far, and Erica clearly felt the difference as he forced it home.

"Jesus fuck, that's big!" She groaned.

Slowly at first but then with more speed that large round shaft began to travel back and forth spreading my wife's well used pussy wider and wider until she was once again moaning with pleasure from the fullness.

Leroy didn't have the staying power of Troy and it was just a few moments before he groaned loudly, then shuddered violently as the first spurt of his cum was ejected into my wife's pussy. He shoved that battering ram of a cock as deeply as possible into my wife's pussy and shuddered three or four times, pumping his black seed into her each time. This time when his limp and used cock was removed from my wife's pussy, more cum than before, flowed from inside her ravaged pussy and made the trip down between the lips on its way to her stretched asshole where Troy's hard cock still rested.

Then at Troy's prompting my wife slowly raised her ass off of the hot black poker that had been filling her asshole

Whilst Daryl, and Leroy had used her pussy. Now I knew for certain it was the grandfather's turn.

He slid out from under my wife who lowered herself onto the blanket once again with her ass coming to rest in the puddle of cum that had continued to ooze from her pussy. Now Troy knelt between her legs, used the edge of the blanket to wipe his slimy cock clean, then placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy before thrusting his length deep inside my slut oof a wife who groaned on cue at his entry. Soon he was rapidly pumping his cock in and out like he was trying to jack-hammer her through the top of the table. In what seemed like just a few moments his body convulsed and his heavy swinging balls visibly contracted as he added even more cum to the pool of cum that must be filling her insides by now.

When Troy had removed his cock and pulled on his pants he looked at Erica saying;

"Thank for allowing this old black man, my son and grandson the use of you as our personal cum dump!"

I looked down at my slut of a wife laying there on the blanket, the puddle of cum under her ass had grown even more as she lay there with her legs thrown wide apart in utter abandon. It was then that I noticed Art, the last guy that Troy had introduced as their friend. He was standing there alone, looking from my wife to his three black friends walking away. As the other three walked away, he grinned to himself, quickly removed his pants, knelt between her open legs, slid his cock into her and began to pump his cock into my wife as rapidly as he could. I thought it must be really sloppy in there, but he didn't seem to mind and I listened as he neared his own orgasm, with a final groan he stood up jerked his cock a few times and shot several thick streams of cum all over my wife's belly, pussy and tits. Before quickly pulling up his pants and following his friends out the door, as they all laughed slapping hm on the back as they closed the door.

I too had cum, all over the staircase carpet, with no touching required. As I gathered the few clothes I had, had on and crept back to the bedroom, I thought to myself 'wow, what a night!'

THE END

I hope My friend from the previous stories approves of this one, and who knows maybe Erica will have more to tell!

easyballs
easyballs
1,329 Followers