Erica's Big Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers

The rumours proved true. Erica gasped at what swayed before her face. A good nine thick steel inches, thrusting upwards from the depths of his trousers, fierce and triumphant. At any time in her life the sight would have robbed her of her breath--but here, today, in these circumstances? She quailed.

Clementine was reaching down, running her hand all over the thickly-veined underside of the huge weapon, cupping the heavy shaved ball-sac lovingly and trailing her lacquered nails all the way back up to the tip. "God, Erica," she breathed, "it's magnificent, isn't it? And you've still to have it stretch you out. Oh babe, you've no idea. It's like no other..." Her voice trailed away as she remembered.

"Open your mouth." Gavin pressed the great head to Erica's lips.

She recoiled, mumbling a plea, lips barely parted. "Please, you don't have to do this."

"No, but I'm going to. Open your cock-sucking mouth now, Erica. You need to be quiet and listen." He grabbed her suddenly by her chestnut locks. "Don't make me mess up that pretty hair." Startled and terrified she opened her mouth to him and the great glans slid inside, gagging her like a fat tangerine. She was scarily aware of that massive shaft on the other end of it, primed to plunge at any given moment. His fingers eased their hold in her hair slightly, but he held her gaze, his blue-grey eyes steely like his cock. Her helpless mouth remained plugged all the while he spoke to her.

"Let me explain this quickly, and then you can get back to your bridal party." His voice was soft again now that he had her full attention. "Here's how today's going to run. You're going to go to church as planned and marry the man of your dreams--pledge yourself to him body and soul in the sight of God. You'll sign the register, do the photos, the dinner, the speeches... the whole rigmarole. And after all that you'll join me in the hotel suite I've booked for us, where we'll carry out the consummation you promised me all those months ago. If you're grown up and clever about the whole thing, you'll be back before anyone's noticed."

Erica opened her eyes wide in appeal. She could not believe what he was expecting of her.

He shook his head reprovingly. "Now this is why I've got my cock in your mouth right now--otherwise I know there'd be a host of silly questions and objections. Firstly, I have no idea how you'll excuse yourself from the party, that's up to you. Be creative. I'm sure you'll find a way now that you have to. Secondly, yes your make-up and hair are going to get very messed up during our time together, but that's why I've brought Clementine. She's a skilled hair-dresser and beautician when she's not escorting."

"I'll make sure you look perfect for your husband," Clementine assured, lightly stroking the bride's face.

Jane Greendale's voice rang out from the hallway. "Is everyone okay? Erica, you need to get ready!" Erica felt a fresh wave of fear at the sound of her mother's voice.

"Everything's fine, Mrs Greendale," Gavin responded genially, his cock still firmly ensconced in Erica's mouth. "I'm being shown these wonderful gifts. But we'll move along, leave your daughter to prepare."

"You sure you won't both have that coffee?"

"Actually that would be lovely, thank you. Be right with you." He unplugged Erica's mouth and held a finger to her moist lips, before wrapping his immense organ back inside the folds of his trousers. "On your feet," he instructed, but her limbs felt incapable of movement and he had virtually to hoist her back into a standing position.

"It's all very simple," he told her. "I can ruin everything you have with Stephen and humiliate you in front of everyone you know. But if you follow what I've said, you'll still have your perfect wedding and I'll get what I want too, so that everyone's happy. Clementine, would you pass me the egg?"

Egg? What was he talking about now? Erica was so close to passing out that she hardly knew what was going on any more. The young blonde was reaching into the carrier bag, as Gavin strolled around behind and clutched the bride's wilting form, grabbing her brassiere-clad tits; his large hands moulded to their roundness, that now-covered erection pressing huge against her ass-cleft. Her limp state altered in an instant to one of excited terror.

"Know, Erica," he whispered in her ear with velvety malice, "that when I fuck you this evening, it will be long, hard and utterly unsparing--and you will remember it all your married life. Particularly how hard you come. Because I will make you come, Erica. Like a whore."

His lips adhered to her neck and she found her head falling back against him. He was running his tongue in a curved path to her delicate ear, tracing it around the exterior and flickering his way inside. Those fingers were scooping beneath her brassiere, hands cupping her tits, as moisture welled up inside her helpless cunt. No, she couldn't be aroused by this violation, surely not. He couldn't ever make her do what he'd said... Then she gasped again as Clementine drew up close, plucking at her thong.

"Is she ready?" Gavin asked, as the slim fingers of his companion glided between her legs, one of them probing into her slit.

"Yes, she's wet," Clementine informed him, and without another word she slipped a smooth oval object easily inside Erica's pussy. The forlorn bride ejected a moan of fright in response.

"Put it in nice and deep," Gavin instructed further. Clementine's fingers plunged, Erica lurching in fright as the foreign body was inserted. "Now give me the remote." Gavin's partner passed something to him around Erica's body, while sliding fingers out of her soaked pussy and leaving the 'egg' behind. She was aware of Clementine licking her fingers succulently clean before her, but then all vision was erased as the object in her tight bridal canal stirred into life and vibrated crazily within her. Gavin kept it running a good ten seconds, spreading wild sensation throughout her lower parts and causing her cunt to spasm. Then he shut it down with a click of the device now in his hand.

"You're to keep that inside you all through the ceremony. I'll know if you remove it, believe me, and it'll be worse for you if you do. What you do with it after the church service is up to you. It'll act as a reminder from me to you as you make your promises to each other. And you'll never know when I'm going to use it."

"It'll all be okay baby," Clementine promised softly, and she pressed her svelte little frame into Erica's voluptuous one. "Just think--you'll marry your sweetheart and get the most incredible fucking you can imagine. What a perfect day." She kissed Erica tenderly on the cheek like she'd made a friend. Erica felt weak in her stomach and jelly-limbed, so the two conspirators helped her to the bed and sat her down.

"Quick coffee?" Gavin inquired of his date.

"That would be lovely."

"See you at the church, Erica," he said suavely, and slipping the tablet into his bag he left her, Clementine at his side, to mourn her new fate. Amazingly the image of the hen party cock-guzzling had been supplanted in her mind, replaced utterly by the thought of what Gavin might demand of her with his cock before the day was out. She would have to take that unforgiving erection inside her, to stand with Stephen before it happened and...and...

My day... My beautiful day...

Erica covered her face and sobbed into her hands.

TO BE CONTINUED

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers