Erica's Errant Erotica Pt. 02

Story Info
Erica sinks deeper into the world of erotica.
3.8k words
4.82
3.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to the reader: This part and subsequent parts fall closely together. For a better experience, read part one.)

I was so embarrassed.

I thought of just walking out of the building, going home and calling in my resignation from home. But that might magnify my faux pax and make it worse. Rick would still be an employee and subject to the gossip machine.

First things first though, withdraw the share from my word processor file and if I was lucky the story would be removed from further view, unless he copied it to another app.

I also failed to password protect the file as Dee instructed me or Jim wouldn't have been able to read it at all. No harm, no foul.

Then I thought of telling him that the Paul character wasn't modeled after him but even then...

I was fucked.

Now he knew how debauched his coworker could be and after we had expressed our mutual attraction to one another there could only be one of four conclusions he could have.

1) He takes the high road and dismisses my indiscretion as the accident it was or...

2) He's turned on but again takes the high road, teasing me a little but that's it or...

3) Even though we remain colleagues he can never look at me the same way again.

4) He takes it as a standing invitation and fucks the shit out of me in his office...and I let him.

"Can I see you in my office..............Ashley?"

He got right to it "I assume that you didn't mean to send me that story."

"No, you're right, it was a mistake."

"Probably meant for your husband?

"Ah, ya, sure." I was thanking him in my head for creating an excuse he was comfortable with.

"Well it was just a mistake so we can forget it and move on."

(Check)

"Sure, Jim, thanks for understanding."

"You're welcome," he said with a smile on his face, "I have to admit though I got turned on reading it. From now on when we have meetings you may have to strap me to my chair."

(Check)

He laughed and I laughed because he did.

"You know I can't afford to lose you," he said, "so let's forget the incident."

"Yes we should," I said wanting to move it along.

"One more thing though. That story, the characters, they really resemble you and I sort of. That story's stuck in my head and I wonder if now when I see you I'll be thinking of the you in the story."

(Check)

Uh-oh. Only one thing was left on my list and I'd have to think hard before I let that happen. In my fantasies we fucked like jackrabbits but reality was much more complicated.

"To be honest," he said smiling, "I loved reading your erotic story and last night I...I...let myself really enjoy it if you know what I mean."

As if on cue, I felt that tell tale moistness between my legs. His revelation had flipped the switch. Now I fantasized about him jerking off to my story.

"I have a suggestion," he said so seriously I thought we were negotiating a sensitive peace treaty. "I am irresistibly attracted to you and have been for a long time. I can't count the number of days I've spent thinking of you, but I've kept it in check because you're also a great colleague and I didn't want to lose you to impropriety."

"You're not..."

"I'll probably be hauled into HR for saying this, Erica, but I want to rip your panties off right now."

That jammed the conversational brakes on. My response came out before I could edit it...

"And I want...oh wow..." Shut up, I yelled at myself.

"But you're married," he continued, "and we'd never get anything done so here's what I propose. When you finish a story about us, feels like us, I want you to share it with me before anyone else. That way It will be something intimate that we'll have between us without having actual sex. I know it's weird but I can't think of a better way to relieve the pressure. We can at least try it. What do you think?"

What I thought was not what I said. I thought it would just make the two of us more horny than ever. What I said was, "Sure, let's give it a try." On my way out the door I looked back to see him checking out my ass. Oh ya, this was gonna work great.

I went straight to Dee's desk and said only, "Lunch." I didn't have to say it twice. I was racking up restaurant tabs left and right but it was probably cheaper than a therapist.

***

At lunch I told her everything and sat back in my chair, waiting for her to start laughing or scold me or something. Recapping the meeting out loud it seemed absurd, especially the part where I show him everything I write.

"He's a guy," she reminded me, "and they love to jerk off. With this arrangement he gets his fantasy girlfriend to write erotica for him ABOUT THEM. How many guys get that?"

"I know but it's pretty sexy, don't you think?"

"I'm not going to tell you don't do this because I'm your friend not your keeper but if you do I think you can expect to be laying across his desk very soon."

"But it's sexy hot don't you think?"

Wearily she said, "Yes it's hot, Erica. just don't get burned."

***

I was now single minded about the thing, so turned on I was tossing all reason out the window. All I wanted to do was write and soon my phone's word processor went everywhere with me.

In the meantime I published the first part of my story on the website. The responses were swift and, for the most part, positive. One thing I realized quickly was my gender helped to draw attention to my writing. In other words, male readers were inevitably drawn to my work because a woman writing erotica was by nature sexually stimulating. I also noticed a few couples and a several women took an interest.

'Your story was so hot. I would love to be Ashley for a day. Please write more, my boss is a snooze!'

'Really fun read. 5 stars for getting me off!'

'Lovely finale, there must be thousands of women like Ashley out there!

You have to continue this one, please.'

There was enough encouragement that I felt emboldened to take it further. Now I fully understood Dee teaching me compartmentalization. There was no way to go home otherwise. It felt like my shared imagination, however entangled a real world mess it might be, was a totally separate consciousness from my married life. Now I was hangin' with my website peeps, so to speak.

When I got home from work I went straight to the bathroom, locked the door and went to work...

[There was no way to change the facts. I had let Paul have me knowing that Alan was right outside the door. Why was I so calm about my cheating? Maybe I had spent way too much time fantasizing about Paul and so letting him fuck me seemed a natural act. Even so, in my fantasies it was a passionate tryst, like a romance novel, but in reality I allowed myself to be dominated and what's more I liked it. That part of me had emerged to my complete surprise and when he ordered me in his office every morning to fuck me on his desk before assuming our regular work routine I happily obeyed.]

[That night when Alan mentioned trying to find me at work I easily made up some story that I've already forgotten. He wanted to let me know that for the next two days his boss had assigned him outside the office, overnight across the state, so he wouldn't be home the following night. This happened occasionally but this time it would be a relief not to face him after work knowing that I would be spreading my legs for Paul the next day.]

["Have a good trip," I said, as he pulled out of the driveway. I went back in the house and put my makeup on with extra attention paid to my lipstick. I wanted to leave my mark when I sucked his cock. Then he would think of me every time he hit the urinal for the rest of the day.]

[I felt like a cheating junkie and my drug of choice was Paul's cock. My conscience was strangely supportive and I couldn't wait to get to work.]

[When I got to Paul's office I had a moment of hesitation and then knocked. He asked who it was. "Ashley," I softly replied.]

["Come in," he said and when I opened the door he was sitting in his chair, pants on the floor and stroking his tool. "Lock the door behind you and come here."]

[I stood in front of him, excited to the point of a mild tremble In my hands. He reached up under my skirt, took hold of my buttocks and then slid my panties down my legs.]

["With that out of the way you may suck my cock," he said smiling.]

[I went to my knees and aggressively after his throbbing dick, pulling it towards me and eventually swallowing much of it down my throat. He quietly moaned as I prepared him to fuck me.]

[After a few minutes he said, "Pull up your skirt and bend over my desk."]

["Whatever you want," I heard myself say. He leaned in and rimmed my asshole. It electrified my whole body. I reached for the far edge of his desk to steady myself as he stuffed his meaty package, filling my hole and rattling the drawers.]

[The rhythm was perfect as I climbed towards an orgasm. Looking back at him I loved the sheer lust in his blue eyes...]

[I had absentmindedly left my phone on his desk and it rang, violating our screw job sanctuary. Paul, seeing the name on the screen, told me to answer it on speaker. Caught off guard, I said, "What?"]

["You heard me. Answer it!"]

["Honey, what's u-up?" I asked, trying to steady my voice while Paul continued to fuck me hard.]

["Well, I was feeling a little guilty that I didn't tell you they assigned Mandy, from accounts payable, to make the trip with me."]

["Oh...we-ell I gotta g-go but have a-a great time."]

["Mandy says hi and she'll watch me like a hawk. Hehe. Hey, you sound funny."]

["J-Just some o-office exercises. G-Gotta stay...in...shape...uhnnnnnnnnnn...]

[I was struggling to finish the sentence undetected and then I realized why Paul wanted me to take the call. I came hard. The danger and excitement of being fucked by another man, virtually in front of my husband, produced a mammoth shiver of ecstasy throughout my body.]

[Paul covered my mouth while my body shook.]

["Honey! Honey, are you there?"]

[Paul released my mouth. "Yes! Yes, I-I'm here. Just t-trying to stay in s-shape. I better g-go. Have a great t-time and I'll call you later."]

["Okay," Alan said, "we're almost here..."]

[With his last words, Paul took me by the back of my hair and...]

["...so I'll say goodbye."]

[...jerked his cock, letting loose a substantial load, until the sticky cum hung from my face like stalactites.]

["Talk to you later, babe," I said through the mess and ended the call. I crudely wiped the cum away with my discarded panties. I'd have to "go without underwear for the rest of the day."]

["What a pleasant thought," he said, kissing me.]

[As I slipped over to my office I had to admit that I was an awful wife. Everything that happened back there in Paul's office I let happen. Paul steered the ship but I was the engine. It was an amazing high fucking in front of my husband. I almost wished Alan could have seen me hanging off of Paul's dick. An awful wife...]

A knock on the bathroom door made me jump. "Erica, are you ever coming out of there?"

"Sorry, got an upset stomach."

"Oh, again? Can I get you anything?"

"No, I'll be fine...thanks." Sometimes I thought I was getting as out of control as my character.

***

In private meetings Jim would wistfully reference the story characters, clearly hoping that I'd fall into his arms or more accurately his lap. It was getting really intense. I had to ask myself why didn't I just stop writing? It would probably have defused any further conversation and relegated the original story to a distant memory.

The answer was simple. I, like Ashley, was hopelessly hooked on improper, nasty, dirty sex. I'd always wanted to be used roughly but that was not how Rick and I made love. That had a gentle arc that usually ended with a Rick orgasm and a hand shake. I preferred how Ashley went about things.

I gave life to her and my fiction became her reality. My secret cravings became her actions and there's no doubt that Jim wanted me just as badly as Paul wanted Ashley.

Dee said I'd eventually end up on Jim's desk and I started to see how easily that might happen if I wasn't careful.

***

That night Rick went up to bed, "Are you coming?"

"Not right away," I said, "I'm gonna read a little."

When I heard the bedroom door close I opened the word processor...,

[After work I went home to an evening by myself. My mind had plenty of time to wrestle with itself so of course my infidelity took center stage. When we were fucking during the phone call I hadn't thought much about what he was saying but he felt compelled to let me know that Mandy was with him.]

[Once I let it sink in that he knew but didn't tell me beforehand I became the aggrieved one. Imagining him putting it to the gorgeous Mandy immediately reduced the guilt I was hauling around. It didn't matter if he was really doing her or not. In my bent brain he was, so I had every right to Paul's taking me on his desk every workday morning.]

[I called Alan around 11pm, when they'd likely be hooking up. When he answered I said, "Tell Mandy to pull her pants up, your wife is calling."]

["What are you talking about, Ash?" he asked me but I could have sworn I heard a woman moaning in the background.]

["Tell her you'll be back to fucking her when we're done talking."]

["Ash, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm alone. Mandy has her own room."]

["I heard someone."]

["You heard the TV."]

["But you want her don't you?"]

["Well I..."]

["You want to fuck that bitch don't you?"]

[And I stopped right there and hung up. I was trying to make something out of nothing just so I could feel justified in taking Paul's cock. Feeling sorry for my behavior I called him back.]

["I can't talk to you right now, don't call back tonight," he said, then in the background a woman's voice said, "Hang up on her."]

I shut the word processor down and went off to bed. I was having a ball writing about 'bad girl' me. It was so deliciously salacious I masturbated into the bathroom mirror wondering if I could be a slut like my character.

It was bad enough Jim was reading my erotica and was excited enough to show interest but we'd never touched each other save for a hug or two. I was leaving it to fictional Ashley to cross the line and save my marriage.

***

"Hey, Erica, another beautiful day at work because you're here."

"Hi, Jim!"

"Wow, look at you. Very pretty."

I looked down at myself as if for the first time that morning. What the? I was wearing a pleated miniskirt, something I never would have worn to work. Was I so consumed by the writing I didn't pay attention to how I dressed? Or maybe I was dressing for someone else and that freaked me out even more. Damn, Ashley, anyway!

"Oh, this old thing? I didn't even notice...I should go home at lunchtime and change."

"No, no, no!" he said chuckling, "I'm sure we can make adjustments."

They adjusted alright. For the remainder of the day I more or less hid in my office because of the male attention I was getting, their eyes locked on me, waist to the floor. Under self imposed house arrest, I wondered what would Ashley do? She got me in this mess to begin with...

[i woke up the next morning after that call to Alan convinced that my husband was fucking accounts payable. Ignoring the fact that I was putting out for Paul on a daily basis I decided to up the ante and dress the part, at least for a day. I wasn't interested in getting fired but one day dressing the hottie I was couldn't hurt. Besides, most of my time was spent in either my office or Paul's and I knew he wouldn't complain.]

[Black pleated mini skirt.

White short sleeve blouse.

Dark blue flirty little necktie.

Black pumps.]

[I had the blouse buttoned up for the tie but my tits were clearly fighting to get out. The skirt barely and I mean barely covered my panty line. I'd have to be careful sitting down.]

[You might think that 41 was a risky age to go rummaging around the closet of a 25 year old but I kept my body in impeccable shape. To prove this point I did just a little runway walk into the building and had all eyes on my direction.]

[I knew Paul would like it. "Hey, Ashley, another beautiful day at work because you're, wow, look at you. Very pretty."]

["What? Oh...too much? Maybe I should go home at lunchtime and change."]

["No, no, no!" he said chuckling, "I'm sure we can make adjustments. Can I see you in my office?"]

["Of course," I purred, and followed him in. By now I was sure that the rumor mill was churning out whatever their imaginations could come up with. That would, most assuredly, get back to Alan and I'd have to deny any and all of it.]

[As soon as we got through the doorway Paul pushed me against the door and kissed me. His hand reached around me and flipped the lock while our tongues got into a wrestling match.]

[As we broke, I realized we weren't alone.]

[A man I'd never met was sitting in a chair, backed against the wall. "Oh, sorry, Ash, I want to introduce you to John from commercial."]

[He shook my hand but turned it and kissed the back as well. "Wow, I see what you mean," he said to Paul. "She's exactly what I was thinking of."]

["I knew you'd like her," Paul said, obviously proud of what I wasn't sure. "Would she still have to audition?"]

["Oh, hell, yes. I wouldn't pass this up."]

["Audition for what?" I finally interrupted their guy party.]

["Well, Ashley, my sweet," said Paul, "you're about to become the new commercial face of the company. I was talking to John and they want to get away from the younger girl to sell mattresses and potentially broaden our public's interest with a girl who is more experienced."]

[Picking up the narrative, John stood up, "Someone beautiful, slightly older, someone who, shall we say, has put the time in and knows what to do on our mattresses..."]

[Here he pulled my tie slowly to him, "Someone like you...someone who will turn heads, male heads."]

["But I'm a copywriter," I said.]

["You can do both."]

["What's this about an audition?"]

["We can get that out of the way right now."]

["In the office?" but as I asked the question I knew the answer. John undid my tie and unbuttoned my blouse. My tits were barely restrained by an overworked bra but in a second more it was gone, I was topless in front of a man I didn't know and he was groping me. I was frozen between two reactions, panic and pleasure.]

["Paul?" I nervously asked for guidance.]

[Paul nodded his consent, "I'll take you next. Enjoy your audition, baby."]

[John was a good looking guy, probably 10 years younger and judging by the protrusion in his pants he was intent on 'auditioning' me. He led me by the hand to Paul's conference table. It was round and about six feet across, empty as usual.]

["Hop up and lay back."]

[I started to take off my mini skirt. "Leave it on. It's sexy," he said. Instead, he reached up under the skirt and dragged off my panties and placed them next to me. Then he pulled up a chair, his face nearly even with my pussy.]

[He flipped up the skirt, pulled me to the table edge and went about eating my pussy like no one ever had. Oh god, he covered every inch of my genitalia with feelings I'd never felt. Oh fuck, it was fabulous, oh my god. I involuntarily writhed on the table, his skillful tongue bringing me closer and closer. It welled up in my stomach and grew from there.]

["I think somebody's a happy girl," he said.]

["Don't stop," I screamed, loud enough to be heard...too loud. He stood up and stuffed the panties in my mouth and went back to work.]

["Ummfffttt, uuummmmm," and then at its peak it exploded, "Uuummmmffttttuuuummmmmm"]

["Good girl. Did you like that?" I nodded feverishly. "Now, if you don't mind I'll take a little of what's on the menu."]

12