Erica's Man: Celebrating Ofsted

Story Info
Celebration of a successful inspection boiled over.
1.7k words
3.8
788
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers

New job; new colleagues; new challenges. It'd been a busy few months since I began my new job as a Deputy Head, and a challenge building new relationships with my new colleagues - I was new, and had to build a different dynamic, having come from a teaching role into a leadership role where I was mostly out of class. Despite this, I'd settled well and built some good new relationships, but my higher up role meant I hadn't even considered the type of relationship I'd had with some of my colleagues at my old school, which involved fucking them at any given opportunity, and even bringing some of them home to my wife - my very bisexual Erica, who loves both to share me and to hear stories of other couplings I may have had away from her. It wouldn't do to have anyone think I wanted to abuse my position, after all.

No, my new colleagues had no idea the sort of relationship I have with my wife, and it had meant almost a bit of a dry spell in terms of our expanded sexual network - our sex life was great as always, but we'd only had one threesome (with her friend and Teaching Assistant, Rhea) in the months since my mind blowing Leaving Party from my old job (please see my stories for more detail!).

That said, I haven't gone blind, and appreciate the sights on offer at my new school: Layla, my class partner, is a slim blonde who was a good laugh and has recovered very well from having her own first child nearly two years ago to have a great body, with a cracking arse; Annie, the Year 6 teacher, is a slim brunette about five years younger than I, who is probably a little thinner than my usual taste, but is very pretty and maintains a lovely looking pair of tits; Jayda in Year 1 is a lot younger - a 22 year old ECT whose perky chest cannot be ignored; Ella, working as HLTA, is a pretty brunette with an even prettier smile, who I always enjoy sharing a grin with, and particularly enjoy seeing on a day she teaches PE, as the sight of her in her skintight leggings always sends a little jolt of heat around me; and Leanne, another TA who is short, slim and extremely pretty. Unfortunately, all of the ladies on my radar in my new setting are very much married, except for Jayda, who is young enough to be off my radar really, although I wouldn't say no, and will certainly continue to enjoy the view!

So, it's been a very different few months for me, with more pressure, less time for myself or my family, and a significant change in dynamics and personnel at work also directly having an impact on my/our sex life.

So when Ofsted came (school inspectors, for any non-British readers), the pressure to perform was immense - I was receiving a Deep Dive into my subject area and knew if I messed up, the whole school, and therefore the whole staff, would be affected. The two days was stressful for everyone, but at the end of the second day I and the other leaders were able to share news of a resounding success with the staff. There were cheers and heartfelt speeches of thanks for everyone's hard work, as well as several cakes and alcohol free prosecco (it was a Thursday after all) which seemed to appear from nowhere.

After a while, people began to head home - we were working again in the morning, after all, and I had agreed to lock up so the other leaders could get home a short while before. People disappeared off to their classrooms to collect bags, and I made my way to the front entrance, congratulating and thanking my colleagues as they left, even getting a few hugs in return.

Finally, the only person I hadn't seen go past me was Ella. I sent her a quick message to check if she'd gone, and received a response almost immediately - "Don't lock me in! Got a present for you in your office."

Now, call it intuition, call it habit, even call it muscle memory, from my years at my previous school, but my blood starting redirecting to my cock before I finished reading. I had no reason to suspect anything of Ella - she's married, couple of kids - one even goes to our school... but by the time I reached my office I was rock hard, and quickly tucked myself into the waistband of my boxers before I opened the door.

Ella had turned on the two lamps in the room rather than the main light, and in the dim light I saw her perched on the edge of the large round table in her black dress and leggings, legs crossed, with that dazzling smile on her face.

"Well done Mr. MysteryTe," she grinned. "You've helped us through a pretty stressful time haven't you?"

I simply smiled. "No more than you have, or anyone else," I countered.

Ella chuckled. "Maybe..." she grinned at me again, "but I think you've made such a difference since you came here, and I think you deserve to be rewarded."

I smiled, not wanting to presume anything just yet, but definitely pleased with how the situation was developing. "I think we all do!"

Ella stood and hugged me, her body pressing against mine. This was her testing the waters, I knew, and also giving me the chance to back away. Simultaneously it was giving her a very good idea that I wouldn't pull away at all, as she could feel a thick cylindrical shape pressed against her stomach.

As Ella brought her face up to mine, I wasted no time and stooped sightly to kiss her, the kiss reciprocated without hesitation and her tongue snaking between my lips within a few seconds.

Ella was clearly after a quick, hard fuck, as her dress came up over her head within a matter of seconds, leaving her lovely torso exposed but for her bra, which I realised I had misjudged and definitely held at least an E cup of natural teats.

My shirt followed, and while I silently cursed the number of biscuits always in the staff room in my new school, Ella didn't seem perturbed by my body, which I know is only below par by my own standards. Indeed her hands explored my chest lovingly before she dropped to her knees to further investigate.

My cock sprang out from the waistband of my boxers as she wrenched my trousers down to my ankles, the thick, hard shaft bouncing in front of her face before she reached up to wrap her hand around it, quickly rubbing along the shaft as she licked around the head, bringing groans from me before she took me between her lips, her tongue continuing to tantalise my erection inside her mouth.

I enjoyed Ella's skilled blowjob for a couple of minutes, before I lifted her back to her feet, kissed her again, my moist cock pressed against her belly, and then expertly flipped the catch on her bra, allowing two fantastic breasts to bounce down out of their confinement.

I wasted no time in wrapping my mouth round one nipple, teasing the other with the fingers of my left hand, before I reached to fondle her arse. Low moans at my manipulation of Ella's sensitive nipples gave me the go-ahead to push her back onto the table, spread er legs and peel her leggings right down and off. Black knickers with a slight lace pattern and a small bow on the front were all that now stood in the way of the one thing currently on my mind.

I kissed Ella's mound once over the knickers, drawing a small gasp from the TA, and then peeled her knickers down and off, exposing a pretty, pink pussy with a short landing strip of trimmed hair directing my tongue.

My tongue has always followed directions well, and I quickly found her clit, tasting her wetness briefly before I dedicated myself to the task of making the pretty TA scream in pleasure.

I teased Ella's clit mercilessly, slowing down when she came too close, speeding up when needed, and eventually drawing a squealing cry from her as her back arched up and her thighs squeezed tight around my head.,

I lapped lovingly at the soaked cunt, enjoying the distinctive taste of an orgasm, before I stood between her legs and the tip of my cock just nudged against her wetness as I stood.

I hesitated a second - this would be Ella's last real chance to change her mind, but "Hard," she directed as she reached down and guided me into her sopping wet pussy.

Never one to ignore a direct request, I slid my eight inches into her quickly, finding little resistance from the slick walls of her vagina as I entered balls-deep immediately and began to pound fast and hard into her.

I lifted Ella's legs up onto my shoulders after a minute or so, giving me extra leverage on the table to really pile drive my cock into her, bringing squeals, gasps and moans as I fucked her hard, standing tall over her, my left thumb rubbing at her clit and my right teasing her nipples as I slid powerfully in and out of her wet warmth.

Ella came again, still on a high from her first orgasm, and the tightening of her muscles around me sent me crashing over the edge, cum flooding into her as I shot load after load into her lovely little pussy.

Both gasping, we didn't move for a minute or two, before Ella reached up to draw me into a kiss.

A shared grin was all that was needed to confirm that this wasn't going to make things awkward between us, and we quickly dressed, before a quick kiss at the main entrance as Ella left me in the building to lock everything up.

Suddenly, the future of mine and Erica's sex lives looked significantly likely to improve, so I locked up whilst texting my wife... "I've finally got a story to tell you..."

MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers