Erica's Man: Family Trip

Story Info
On a family trip away, a risky opportunity was presented.
3.6k words
4.14
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm going to head up to bed; goodnight you three."

I smiled and returned Erica's wave as she stood up from beside her sister and headed for the door to the stairs. I was locked in another game of pool with Alice's new boyfriend (of about 3 months), Aaron, and as our daughter had struggled sleeping the first couple of nights, she was already asleep in our bed, so there'd be no sex tonight anyway. A little longer up with Alice and Aaron wouldn't hurt.

It had been a nice few days away in the lakes, a family trip for Erica's dad's 60th birthday, with our little family, Alice and her boyfriend, their brother Alan and his girlfriend Mandy, and Erica's parents, of course. We'd done all the standard Lake District things - boat trips, fell walking, even visited the Pencil Museum - and it had been a really lovely time away, with a few drinks among us each night, of course.

Despite being the last night, with a long drive home the next day, tonight was no different, with the booze flowing throughout the evening. Erica's parents had gone up to bed first, not including the children of course, followed by Alan and Mandy, who had disappeared through the kitchen to the downstairs bedroom adjacent tot he living area. There had been a brief few minutes of embarrassment soon after, as we all heard what certainly appeared to be the hammering of a headboard against a wall about ten minutes after they'd disappeared. Alice, easily the more inebriated of the four of us left, had giggled furiously and whispered, blushing, to Erica while Aaron and I had chosen that time to move to the pool table.

Erica left the room, blowing me a kiss as she left, and Aaron took another shot, narrowly missing the pocket, before turning to meet Alice, who had stood and crossed the room as her older sister left.

As I leaned forward to line up my own shot, I let my eyes linger appreciatively on my approaching sister-in-law. She was in a tartan set of pajamas, cotton shorts just long enough to be decent around family, and a button up top of the same material.

Aaron had his back to me, and I made no effort to hide my appreciation of Alice's bare legs, with only a pair of red, fluffy socks below her pretty thighs, from Alice herself - we've fucked enough times now for her to know I think she's hot! As she hugged Aaron, she acknowledged my perusal with a cheeky wink and by sticking her tongue at me, before she turned her head and planted a big kiss on Aaron's cheek. Her left hand disappeared from around her boyfriend's neck and, judging by the way he jumped a second later, reappeared by grabbing his cock!

Aaron, a few drinks gone, very quickly seemed to have lost track of where he was and who was around, as both hands grabbed Alice's arse, lifting her up, her legs wrapping around his waist, as their lips locked and their tongues quite clearly began to wrestle.

I chose this moment to re-introduce the pair to reality, firing the white ball into a small group of others. Aaron visibly jumped and dropped Alice, her feet touching down as she broke the kiss and grinned cheekily at me. Aaron visibly blushed as he turned, looking extremely bashful as he surreptitiously brushed his erection to one side in an attempt to hide it (we've all done it, and I'm good at noticing these things by now!).

"Think I'll head up myself," I grinned. "Might be worth you two doing the same." I chuckled knowingly as I said this, but Alice was already shaking her head.

"Don't be daft," she replied. "You two finish. In fact, I'll play - help you speed it up." She grabbed the cue from where Aaron had leaned it as she'd walked over, grabbed the white ball (immediately messing up the game of course, but she had other ideas, I think!), plonked it down where she wanted it, and rather obviously stood right in front of her boyfriend and bend over to make her shot. It was a little hard to tell, from my angle, just how much she was pressing her arse up against his erection, but from the look on his face it was enough to turn him on some more.

A wild shot was followed by a long kiss for Aaron, whose blood had clearly left his brain at this point as he made no effort to hide the erection in his sweatpants as Alice's tongue again wrestled his own.

What Aaron couldn't see, his own eyes closed, was that Alice's were wide open, giving me a look which over the past few years, I had come to recognise meant, "I'm horny as fuck," and usually ended with her screaming on the end of my cock, normally with her sister watching on. The familiar expression on her face had its usual impact, and I felt my own blood redirecting and my cock start to stir. I wondered how she planned to work this - we hadn't had sex since she had gotten together with Aaron and as far as I was aware, he hadn't been made aware of our little family "understanding."

As if in answer, she broke the kiss, stepping away from her breathless boyfriend, and grabbed the pool cue again. The balls, unnoticed, had again come to a stop while I watched her making out with the younger man. Alice strode purposefully round the table, cue in hand, grabbed the white ball to position again, and stopped in front of me, placing the ball.

Even knowing what was coming, it almost seemed to happen in slow motion, as I waited for Aaron's reaction. Alice stepped backwards, pressing her pert arse against my quickly growing crotch, and then leaned forwards, slowly, sensually rubbing her butt cheeks against me as she did so. My semi-erection lay nestled between her arse cheeks as she peered up very deliberately at her boyfriend.

As Aaron drunkenly took in what was happening, I decided - exercising a little caution, at least - to offer the pair an "out" before it went one way or the other. I leaned forward over Alice, who moaned slightly at the feel of my erection hard between her arse cheeks, and, adjusting her hands at both ends of the cue, lined up a pot. The red ball rolled gently into the pocket and the white slowly came to a stop before I stood back up behind Alice, who I don't think had broken her eye contact with her boyfriend once.

I stayed in position for a few seconds before I stood back up, not making any particular effort to remove my cock from between Alice's cheeks. Aaron stood dumbly for a few seconds, Alice still in position looking up at him, before he took a long drink, finishing his three-quarter full glass of vodka and coke in one.

"I think," he said, stepping forward, "That means you get another go." He rolled the white ball back to Alice, who caught it and placed it again.

Aaron's eyes left Alice's at last and found mine. "I think she needs your help again."

I smiled. This was going to be an exciting night after all.

I leaned down over Alice, again eliciting a moan as my erection pressed between her arse cheeks. This time, Alice turned her head to kiss me, and now it was my turn to tongue wrestle with my wife's younger sister. After a minute or so, we made a brief pretense - Alice poking distractedly at the ball with the cue, before leaving the cue on the table as we both stood up, Alice remaining with her back to me as she wrapped her left arm around up around my head to pull me into a kiss.

My own arms free of the need to hold a pool cue, I placed them lightly on her waist, for now, not wanting to push Aaron too far, too fast. I needn't have worried though. Aaron had poured himself another drink and rounded the table, reaching forward to unbutton Alice's pajama top.

My eyes opened as I felt Alice tense and give out a small moan against my mouth. Aaron's mouth was firmly suckling on Alice's left nipple as his fingers played with the other. Whether it was the combination of drink and arousal, or something new to learn about Aaron, Alice's ploy had definitely worked.

I brought my left hand from Alice's hip and pulled her little pajama shorts into a thong, revealing her pert cheeks. I was pleasantly surprised to realise she had no knickers underneath, and began to suspect she may have had something planned since before we all started drinking. My right hand, I brought round to her stomach, resting there a while as I caressed her backside and my tongue explored her mouth.

Shortly, Alice's right hand left the back of Aaron's head, where she'd been holding him against her chest, and slipped down the front of his grey sweatpants. a low moan from the younger man told me she'd found his cock, and with a final kiss to me, she dropped to her knees in front of him, pulling his pants down as she did so. A fairly long, but quite thin erection bounced out as the pants came down - I reckoned him to be a similar length to myself, maybe eight inches, but mine was much thicker.

Alice didn't waste any time in taking her boyfriend into her mouth, and although I lamented that it wasn't my own cock, it didn't take Alice long to reach back and release my own erection from its confines, shuffling her knees round to kneel between us as her mouth left Aaron and her lips wrapped around me.

Alice's warm mouth enveloped the head of my cock and I felt her tongue circle around the sensitive tip, before she returned to her boyfriend. My sister-in-law alternated between the two cocks for a few minutes, peering upwards submissively as she slowly rubbed along both our shafts, one and then the other disappearing into her mouth.

After a few minutes of her ministrations, Alice beckoned me down. I knelt beside her as she stood back up, pushing Aaron against the side of the pool table so that he climbed up and sat on the edge. Alice stood bent forward and continued to go down on her man, spreading her legs as she made my new position clear.

Never one to resist the taste of a wet pussy, I ran my hand up Alice's toned thighs, hooked my fingers through the waistband of her shorts and peeled them down to her ankles, revealing her perfect, shaven cunt, glistening with her arousal.

She moaned loudly as my tongue delved into the soaking wet groove of her pussy, tasting her sweet wetness as my hands gripped her arse cheeks, my thumbs pulling her cunt lips wide. I slowly lapped at her juices for a few seconds before focus on her swollen little clit, flickering over it with my tongue as I buried my face into her sopping cunt.

Alice's moans were unmistakable in their urgency - she was so horny that she was already close to the edge, and it wasn't long before a low scream was muffled by her sensible decision to deep throat Aaron as she came - her entire family was in the house, after all!

Alice's knees trembled as she came and my arms wrapped around her thighs as I tongued her juices from her sopping cunt may have been all that kept her standing for a few seconds.

Gasping for air, Alice released her boyfriend's cock from her throat and pushed him backwards onto the pool table. He shuffled backward and she steadied herself before she moved herself forwards and bent over the table, taking his cock again deep in her mouth.

I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity presented to me, and stood behind my sister-in-law, guiding the tip of my erection to slip gently between her plumped lips, slick with the juice of her orgasm. Alice's warm cunt enveloped me as I pushed forwards, the walls of her cunt tight around my thick cock, but easy to slide between thanks to how wet she was. Alice gasped loudly as I entered her, before returning her attentions to Aaron's cock as I began to slide in and out of her from behind.

The risks we were taking weren't lost on me - Alice's entire family was here, and while my wife Erica, should she come back downstairs, would probably join in, it was hard to imagine what the reactions of the others might be if they walked in to find Alice in a threesome with her boyfriend and her older sister's husband. For now, it was by far the quietest I'd ever heard Alice with a cock inside her, and to be honest, the immediate benefits of my dick pounding into her tight pussy far outweighed the hypothetical problem of being caught.

I slid slowly in and out of Alice for a few minutes as she sucked Aaron's cock, enjoying the feeling, but despite the possibility of getting caught, not wanting to shoot my load just yet.

After a while, my beautiful ginger haired in-law pushed her boyfriend fully back onto his back on the pool table, leaning up and kissing me before climbing up to straddle the younger man, my cock sliding out of her as she climbed up and over him, pausing momentarily above him to guide his length to her throbbing pussy.

I stood behind her for a few moments, enjoying the view as Aaron slid in and out of my the twenty eight year old's pretty pussy, but I had no intention of spectating for long... it had been a while, but Alice's tiny little pink arsehole was beckoning me. Reaching up, I eased Alice's open top off her shoulders, leaving her naked and her tits bouncing in front of her boyfriend's face as he fucked her.

I rested my hands on Alice's arse cheeks, slowly spreading them to reveal her arsehole more clearly, and slowly moved my little finger to probe gently at the tight hole. After a few seconds, I put my finger into my mouth to wet it, before slowly exerting a little pressure onto the puckered pink starfish to open it up just enough to slide my little finger into my wife's sister's arsehole.

Alice shot me a cheeky grin over her shoulder as she bounced on Aaron's cock, my little finger inside her arse, and I knew she was up for what I had planned. I've fucked her arse before (for reference, the first time was during this orgy I've recounted: https://literotica.com/s/ericas-man-a-second-orgy), but she's not someone who gives up her arsehole on a regular basis, so I was pleased I'd be able to help stuff her from both ends tonight.

I slowly worked Alice's tight arse for a whole using my fingers, and occasionally my tongue, although this did take my mouth a little closer to Aaron's length than I'm particularly comfortable with - nothing against it but not my scene. Soon enough, I felt she was ready and I climbed up onto the table behind her, my knees wide to avoid her boyfriend's legs as he pounded into her.

Alice whispered something to her boyfriend and then knelt up slightly as he slowed down, allowing me to probe at a more steady target than the bouncing little arsehole I'd been playing with. I parted her cheeks easily, touching her widened hole with the thick head of my cock, lubing the entrance with my pre-cum and Alice's juices left on my erection, as well as a string of spit, before slowly pressing into her sphincter and entering her gloriously tight arse.

Alice quietly took increasing amounts of my cock into her anal passage as I slowly thrust back and forth, allowing her body to become used to the penetration with as little pain as possible. As I reached about five or six inches inside her, she leaned back to me, kissed me hard and whispered, "Fuck me," before leaning back down to say the same to Aaron.

Neither of us needed any further encouragement and I felt Aaron's cock begin to push into her again through the thin wall between the two passages we were filling. Alice's discipline was tested multiple times over the next few minutes as she was fucked hard in the cunt and arse, squeaks and moans escaping her mouth despite her efforts to stay quiet. Soon enough, Alice climaxed again, her arse clenching around my cock as her back arched up and her body stiffened, a loud gasp escaping her as she shuddered in ecstasy.

I followed within seconds, shooting a stream of cum into my wife's little sister's arsehole, before pulling out and spurting again, a string of warm, white spunk landing on her arse and back. I held her back towards me, our tongues dancing together as I fondled her teats, tweaking her nipples as Aaron continued to pound into his girlfriend, another minute or so passing before a telltale groan announced his own ejaculation, deep into Alice's belly.

The three of us caught our breath for a minute or so, before climbing down from the pool table, Alice kissing me passionately as Aaron collected her clothes for her, before the pair disappeared into the bedroom next to the living area, Aaron simply offering me a nod as they left. I wondered what was going through his head - was this something he'd been warned to expect? Was it something he was ok with? If not... was there likely to be any comeback from this? It was impossible to tell, and I re-dressed myself before heading to the kitchen for a glass of water before I headed upstairs.

It was probably the fact she tried to hold her breath that gave her away - if Mandy had simply breathed quietly, I don't think I'd have noticed her, but the sharp exhale alerted me, sending my adrenaline sky high - it's a good job I'm not a jumpy person!

Sat on one of the chairs, a pretty face surrounded by lush dark hair, wearing quite skimpy cotton pajamas - short sorts and a strappy top - Mandy was looking nice, although she's a little heavyset for my own tastes. Not fat, but heavier than I like - although this did lead to a cracking pair of double D teats which she had on pretty good display now. She was clearly mortified that I'd seen her but decided that, now I knew she was there, she was going to come straight out with the truth.

"I saw everything. I have pictures... and a video." She paused a second or two. "What the fuck did I just watch?"

I knew I had to handle this carefully - I really didn't want her to speak to Alan particularly, and definitely not to Erica's parents. Ideally nobody, but I decided the best way to handle this one was with a confident attitude, and a bit of the truth.

I smiled at her, "Brilliant! Can you please send them to me or Erica - she loves when I send pictures and I was a bit distracted tonight."

I think I may have been lucky that the whole house wasn't awoken by the sound of her jaw hitting the floor. She tried a couple of times to respond, but clearly couldn't find the words, so I spoke instead.

"Erica knows - in fact Erica set up the first few times."

Mandy's mouth opened and closed again.

"We swing - sort of." I paused... my confidence was slipping a little. "Either way, this isn't something new and if it's ok, we'd all appreciate if you didn't mention it to their parents... even Alan if that's ok?"

Mandy continued to sit in silence. She clearly wasn't sure whether she believed me or not.

"Honestly, please send the pictures to Erica. I'll explain to her that you know... for future reference." I directed my gaze quite deliberately down to her crotch at this point, where I'd noticed the cotton was clearly darker than the rest of her shorts. If she hadn't been masturbating while she watched then she was at very least extremely horny. "In case you're ever... in need of someone to... talk to." As my eyes returned to hers, she shifted a little, clearly understanding my point, although again she didn't really respond.

I walked over to her, my remaining semi-erection still clearly outlined by my pants, and stooped to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Night Mandy - I'll see you tomorrow."

I headed to the stairs, leaving her to head back to bed when she was ready. There wasn't a huge amount more to do about the situation. It was her call what to do with what she knew, and I'd said what I needed to. If I'm honest, it was clearly she was conflicted but horny, and if she'd demanded a fuck there and then to stay quiet, I'd have had her bent over the table in a heartbeat, but I was glad it hadn't reached that point.

As I climbed into bed upstairs, after brushing my teeth and cleaning up a bit, I noticed Erica's phone vibrating by her sleeping body. I leaned across and looked - 43 photos and 4 videos, followed by a short message. "I've been told this will all make sense if I get to know you all better."

I'd let Erica respond herself in the morning - she'd be very pleased with the pictures and especially the videos, and I wondered when Mandy would next be paying a us a visit!