Erica's Man - Key Workers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked my good luck that Nat had decided to make me shoot a load on her early, as it allowed me the stamina to keep going through at least another two orgasms from Natalie, who I readily believed hadn't had a good fuck in quite a while to cum quite so much, and whose tight pussy would normally have seen me cum within a few minutes. It wasn't until after Holly slowly and silently came into sight around the edge of the door, careful not to alert Nat to her presence, but now fully naked, with her fingers rubbing furiously at her own clit, that I felt myself cross the line and I pulled back from Nat, my cock springing out of her into the cool air, where I quickly rubbed myself to a finish, shooting warm, sticky cum onto her arsehole and cheeks.

As Nat gasped for breath, her face still buried in the sofa cushions, I watched Holly rub herself frantically to orgasm, her face contorting silently as she came, holding hard to the door frame, before flashing me a beaming grin as she stepped silently back out of the room so as not to let her friend know she'd broken the agreement they must have made, that Holly wouldn't watch Nat getting fucked.

I turned and collapsed back onto the sofa, next to the still gasping Natalie. Feeling somewhat worn, cumming twice in a short period of time, I reached over to take my drink, swigging deeply from the glass. Nat turned herself over at this point and also reached down to find her wine, not bothering to cover her chest, but brushing her dress down over the top of her legs to hide her pussy from view.

I took Nat's empty glass from her as she finished and raised a questioning eyebrow. She nodded and thanked me, so I stood with both glasses and left the room wordlessly through the door Holly had gone through towards the kitchen, hoping she'd be there still.

I was pleased to find Holly was indeed there, naked still, and with her own glass of wine cradled in her hand. It looked like she'd started a new bottle, the second bottle of white open next to where two empty bottles of rosé stood, indicating myself and Nat had also shared a couple. Nat had seen away the majority of course, seeing off at least three glass, I reckoned, before I'd had my first, although of course I'd been enjoying Holly's mouth around my cock at the time. Either way, Holly was clearly onto her second bottle, and she wasted no time in crossing the room to kiss me as I entered. The kiss was long and deep, her free arm snaking around my neck as she pressed herself against me, her small tits crushing hard nipples against my chest while my semi-erect cock pressed against her belly.

Eventually she pulled away from the kiss and eyed my cock, noting the lack of starch for the moment. "Looks like someone needs a rest for a few minutes," she chuckled. "Drinks?"

I smiled and nodded, and Holly turned and walked to the fridge, taking out a new bottle of rosé. As she began to pour into the two glasses I'd placed on the side, I knelt behind her, palming her arsecheeks. Pressing her forward slightly at the base of her back, I encouraged her to lean forward, as my lips met her left cheek.

Holly got the hint and leaned forward over the worktop, moving the newly filled glasses to the side as she presented her arse and pussy. I moved my attention down to the top of her thigh, before kissing inwards to find her cunt. I kissed her lips, tasting the orgasm she'd given herself watching me fuck Natalie. Holly let out a low moan as my tongue slid into her groove, searching all the way up to her hole and back down again to probe at her clitoris. I continued slowly stimulating Holly's pussy with my tongue for a few minutes, eliciting moans and gasps as I flickered over her clit or stiffened my tongue to press inside her.

Palming her cheeks as I licked her, my attention soon came to her tight, puckered little pink arsehole. I decided to take a chance and slowly licked upwards from her clit, drawing my tongue all the way up her now soaking slit. This time, though, I didn't stop to fuck her with my tongue, but continued up, over the skin until I reached her arsehole. I flickered my tongue over the tightened skin of her back entrance, slowly pressing my tongue forwards to enter the hole. Reaching up, I pressed my thumb against Holly's clit as my tongue began to work its way into her taught areshole, slowly pushing inside before returning to licking and flickering over the little pink star, and then pushing forward again. Holly groaned, and a glance told me she had turned her head to watch what I was doing.

"I've never..." she whispered.

Removing my tongue a second to speak, I replied, "Just enjoy it. Tell me if it's too much."

Holly nodded and returned to leaning forwards over the worktop, as my tongue pressed a little further into her arsehole. My thumb continued to rub against her clit but I shifted my hand now to slide my middle finger into her moist pussy. A low moan greeted a second finger shortly after as I began to slowly finger-fuck her, my tongue delving deeper into her slowly widening hole. Holly's moans were increasing now, and I could tell she was enjoying the combination of a filled pussy while her arsehole was stimulated. I soon realised though that my tongue was starting to meet some resistance, as my saliva alone wasn't quite allowing me the lubrication to slide my tongue any further inside her. Holly must have realised the same thing as I suddenly tasted wine, and glanced up to see Holly slowly pouring one of the fresh glasses down her lower back and between her cheeks, lubricating the hole I had created as it flowed into her and over my tongue. Pressing forwards, I felt my tongue now begin to open her up further.

Shortly, I was able to slide almost my whole tongue into her arsehole as my fingers slid in and out of her pussy. Holly's moans were increasing now and the occasional squeak escaped her lips as I stuffed my stiffened tongue into her anal passage. Slowly, gently, I began to slide my tongue in and out of her arse, savouring the sweet taste of the wine as I tongued her arse. Holly moaned loudly, enjoying the sensation of having both holes penetrated at once.

"Fuck me," Holly whispered after a couple of minutes, and, with my cock now returned to standing as hard as a rock, I duly obliged. Removing my tongue from her arse and my fingers from her cunt, I stood and guided my cock to the entrance to her pussy, sliding easily into the soaking hole. Not wanting to see her tight arsehole close back up, I rubbed my thumb around the slightly gaping hole I had created, before sliding it into her. With my thumb safely ensconsed in Holly's anal passage, my hand gripping the cheek beside it, I placed my other hand on her hip and began to slide my cock in and out of her pussy.

Feeling eyes on my back, but not wanting to lose my focus on Holly to look around I cast my eyes about for a reflection. My gaze soon found what I was looking for in the toaster and in its reflection I caught Nat, stood in the kitchen doorway, her dress returned to her shoulders to cover her chest, but lifted as she played lightly with her pussy. Idly I wondered how long she'd been there, whether she'd just arrived or had watched me eating her friend's arsehole the same way Holly had watched me fuck her earlier.

I knew that despite my return to full erection it would be a while before I came again, plus I wanted to give Nat a show, so I focused fully on guiding Holly to orgasm. I fucked her slowly, deeply at first, sliding into her and all the way out again, Holly moaning softly with every re-entry. Soon, though, I began to speed up, and then to remain inside her as I thrust, pulling back just far enough to keep the tip inside before sliding back in to the balls. Holly was gasping now, her arsehole clenched tight around my thumb as I pounded her cunt with my hard cock. I was only another minute or so before I felt the walls of her cunt tighten around my shaft and heard the squelch of her orgasm on my cock as she let out more of a shout than a scream, "Yeeeees!"

Pulling out, I knelt again behind her and buried my tongue in her cunt, tasting the orgasmic juices as they flowed from her. After enjoying the taste for a few seconds, I quickly readjusted, flicking my tongue over her clit again and bringing her to a second orgasm as her first finished. Her knees buckled as the second wave hit her and she sat down heavily in front of me, turning her head to kiss me deeply as she shuddered and gasped with pleasure.

I sat back and then shuffled forwards on my bottom, spreading my legs either side of her to continue our kiss. Out of the corner of my eye, in the reflection of the oven door, I noticed Nat sneak back out of the room. Holly and I sat for a few minutes, kissing as my erection pressed against her back and she caught her breath. "Mmmm, I needed that... I was starting to feel a little jealous in there," she chuckled after a while."

Nat, clearly thinking she'd manage to watch unseen, knocked on the door before she crossed the room and collected her wine, then stopping to reach down to help Holly stand with a smile at her naked housemate.

We all returned to the living room, though Holly disappeared for a few minutes, presumably to clean up, but also to dress again, returning in a pair of thick sweat pants and a hoodie as she announced she would go out for a take away. Grinning at me, she said she thought we all might need a good feed to make sure we had energy for the evening.

Nat and I chatted about the lockdown and school for a while, catching up - it had been weeks since I'd seen her, and many of the other staff, due to the rota system in place for everyone's safety. I'd forgotten Nat actually had a daughter, who was at her dad's for a couple of nights. I felt a little bad, with what was going on, that I really didn't speak to Nat enough at work, although I wondered if she'd have gone along with Holly's idea if we'd been closer. Wine continued to flow though, and it wasn't long before Nat, a little tipsy by now, turned the conversation to my marriage, expressing her amazement that Erica had agreed for me to come here for the night to fuck two other women.

As always, I knew it was important to be patient as the questions came, each answer of course bringing more questions; "Doesn't she get jealous?" "Does it really turn her on to watch?" "Does it affect your sex at home?" "Does she fuck other men then?" "Why not?" "Isn't that a bit unfair?"

As always, the fact Erica seems to have no desire to fuck other men (I've asked her before and she's always turned it down - she says she prefers being with other women herself!) brought the most surprise and disbelief, but Nat at least left that one with a shrug, and without repeating the question over and over as some people had in the past. Her questions instead returned to mine and Erica's group sex - the threesomes and occasional foursomes with other women. Nat seemed more than just a little interested in the fact Erica fucked our female partners too, saying she couldn't imagine eating out another woman, although she hesitated when I asked about being the one eaten out.

Natalie had continued drinking and was pretty tipsy now. A good level though, her questions emphasising her lowered inhibitions and her blushes, along with the fact her hand was lying further and further up her own thigh, told me she was getting horny again. "I take it you've never had a threesome yourself?" I asked, receiving the expected negative response. "How did you feel watching me with Holly earlier?"

Natalie blushed, confirming my thoughts that she didn't know she'd been spotted. "Sorry! I didn't mean to... I just thought you couldn't find the wine!"

I laughed. "Did I look like I was bothered by you being there? Honestly, it's a bit of a turn on being masturbated to! It makes you feel a bit like a porn star! So, how did it feel watching me fuck Holly?"

Nat giggled at that, a surprisingly innocent sound considering the conversation. "Very turned on. I had to leave and bite my lip not to make any noise when I came."

"Might be you'd enjoy a threesome yourself then. Maybe not the eating each other out bit," I cut her off as she started respond, looking a little shocked. "Just both being involved. Maybe have a think about it."

"Maybe," she said, looking doubtful. Her expression changed after a few seconds, and her eyes focused on my semi-erection. "For the moment..."

Natalie stood and crossed the space between us quickly, before dropping to her knees and returning her mouth to my cock. I was quickly erect, and Nat wasted no time in standing again and climbing onto the sofa, placing a knee on either said of me to straddle my cock. Carefully, she guided herself down onto me, moaning as her already wet cunt easily took all eight inches inside her.

I knew this was purely a quickie, and Nat rode me as such, grinding herself against me to get herself off, rather than moving up and down on my length. I had no issue with Nat using me, of course, so I simply let her ride me to orgasm, helping a little by releasing a tit and sucking and licking her hard nipple. Nat didn't take long to cum, focused purely on her own pleasure with eight inches of cock inside her and her clit grinding against my own pubis.

Gasping, she climbed off me again, returning to her seat on the sofa opposite to take another sip of her wine as she composed herself. Satisfied, Nat started asking me again about Erica, and we chatted a while until Holly returned with the take-away.

The evening passed reasonably quietly for a while, then. I dressed into my sweat pants and a t-shirt before we ate, and Nat also changed into some comfier clothes. After food, she retired to her room for a bit to do some work. Holly and I watched a film, and I received a blow job during a slow part. I suggested we stop short of me cumming, though, with the promise of filling her with a better replenished load later.

About 9, we retired to Holly's room, and, kissing, fell onto her bed. It took all of about thirty seconds for us to unclothe each other, and Holly straddled my face as she leaned forwards to take me in her mouth. Personally, I've always loved to 69, and I buried my tongue in her quickly moistening pussy even as I groaned at the warmth of her mouth sliding up and down my cock. Holly alternated between wrapping her lips around me and sucking, and playing her tongue around the tip, teasing the shaft with the fingers of one hand as she fondled my testicles with the other.

I, of course, returned the favour, flicking my tongue across and around her clit before stiffening it to slide into her hole. My hands wrapped around her upper thighs and widened her lips to allow me the beautiful view of her pink pussy, glistening with arousal.

We continued to pleasure each other for a few minutes, Holly moaning loudly with my tongue's movements and myself groaning in pleasure at her ministrations. From my vantage point, and with my attention solely focused on Holly's cunt, I didn't see the door open, or hear the pad of feet come towards the bed, so it wasn't until I felt the wet warmth of Natalie's mouth around my balls that I knew she'd even entered the room. Not wanting to upset the momentum, I simply continued to lick and suck at Holly's clit, enjoying the feeling of my cock and balls being tended to simultaneously by the mouths of my brunette and blonde work colleagues.

Shortly, Holly shifted and knelt up, continuing to straddle my face but now grinding her pussy against my mouth more as her body weight shifted above my face. Natalie shifted her attention from my balls to my cock, taking over Holly's position with her mouth around the head as her hand shuffled up and down the shaft. Holly's moans soon grew louder as she rubbed herself against my face, my tongue pressed hard against her clit, allowing her to control the speed and pressure as she quickly brought herself to orgasm, gasping loudly as she came, sweet juices dripping down my cheeks.

Taking a few seconds to steady herself after her orgasm finished, Holly lifted herself slightly, and shifted her thighs from above my head. She shuffled off the bed to take a short swig of her wine from beside the bed and I raised myself onto my elbows to watch Natalie, as she took almost the whole length of my shaft into her mouth before gagging a little, lifting her mouth back off from my length and offering a cheeky smile. Standing now, she climbed onto the bed, legs either side of me, and shuffled forwards, past my cock, which I initially thought was her target, to lower herself onto my mouth, replacing Holly's wet, pink pussy with her own. The vantage point was different now, as where Holly had been facing towards my cock, Nat was the other way round, so I had a fine view of her flat stomach and tits as I maneuvered my tongue over and around her clit, bringing soft moans from the blonde.

Holly didn't remain apart for long, and I felt her clamber onto the bed and move her leg over my waist, straddling my cock. Unable to see, I felt her lower her slick pussy down onto me, sliding easily down the length after her orgasm. Taking every millimetre inside her, I could feel Holly's wet cunt rest on my pubic area for a few seconds before she returned to rub against me with the grinding motion she'd just been using on my face. Her engorged clit pressed against me and, fresh off the back of an orgasm already, I soon felt her muscles clench around my shaft as she gasped with another climax.

Satisfied, Holly began to slide herself up and down my cock now, her tight cunt massaging my length as she gradually increased the speed. I could barely contain myself, my tongue buried in Nat's sweet pussy as Holly rode me, and reaching my hand up from where they rested on her silky thighs, I pulled Holly forwards into Nat's back, in turn pushing her forwards so she straddled my face now with her elbows on the bed above my head. Holly's face was close to Nat's pussy. I could feel her breath on my tongue. While Holly's first taste of pussy was my and Erica's goal, it didn't need to be tonight, so I continued to focus on my own current desire, and began to thrust up into Holly's cunt, my eight inches pounding fast and hard into her as my hands gripped her bottom in place.

Holly's moans matched my own grunts of exertion, and Natalie's gasps were coming faster, too. I wondered if Holly's breath on her pussy was turning her on, bringing her to the edge as my tongue manipulated her clit.

Natalie's orgasm came first, her thighs pressing against my cheeks as her juices flowed onto my tongue. I merely stiffened my tongue inside her at this point, neglecting to try to give her a consecutive climax as I focused my efforts on slamming my cock hard into Holly's tight hole. It was soon after Natalie came that I filled Holly with sticky, white cum, my seed erupting into her over and over with a series of gasps I couldn't hold in.

Gradually, the two women maneuvered themselves off me, Nat simply rolling to the side, away from my face, and Holly slowly sliding herself off my cock before rolling to the side to lie next to me. She snuggled into my side, her head on my shoulder and my arm around her as Nat wordlessly shuffled off the bed and left the room, apparently satisfied with an oral orgasm. I wondered if Holly's warm breath on Natalie's pussy had turned her on more. I wondered if that was why she'd left us so quickly. Perhaps she was uncomfortable with the change in dynamic between her ad her friend. I knew they'd never seen each other have sex before, so to suddenly be involved in a threesome, and have been so close to physically interacting themselves... perhaps there was potential for future developments here, I thought.

Holly whispered to me, that we'd forgotten to make a video for Erica. She then leaned up and grinned at me, before grabbing my phone from the floor, spreading her legs and sending my wife a close-up of her cream-pied pussy.