Erica's Man: Sister-in-Law

Story Info
After a long wait, my wife sent me a gift.
1.9k words
4.44
41.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers

Arriving home from work early, for once, I closed the door and heaved my bags through to the living room. Three sets of books to mark. Again. Not to mention resourcing my lessons for the following day. Still, they could wait. It had been a long week, and I wanted nothing more than to change and settle in for a relax. Plus, as Erica had said she was visiting her mum, I knew I had a couple of hours at least to myself.

I felt my cock twitch and chuckled to myself. It was as if it had a life of its own, but since I'd spent the journey home fantasizing about Hannah, it was just my own horniness reminding me there was something else I wanted to do to start my evening.

I took the stairs two at a time. It had been ages since I'd been able to lie down and have a good wank on the bed. Erica was 7 months pregnant, and ever since the miscarriage in January, where we'd found the blood immediately after sex, this pregnancy had been entirely sex free. As Erica also doesn't really do oral sex, I was masturbating more than ever, but usually on the sofa before Erica got up, or after she went to bed. Yes, a nice leisurely wank lying on the cool sheets with a bit of lube would set me up nicely for a relaxing evening.

Reaching the top of the stairs quickly, I realised I hadn't even removed my shoes, so I kicked them off before I entered the bedroom. Reaching for my tie, I pushed open the door.

"Alice?!" I stopped in my tracks. Erica's sister Alice was lying on my bed. Sat up against the headboard, with pillows propping her up, and her legs crossed at the ankles. And wearing nothing but a pale blue bra and panties.

"Erica said she thought you might get home early today. I only beat you by five minutes," she smiled.

"Alice... What?" I replied, not really sure how to respond.

"Erica. She asked me to be here when you arrived." She paused, then looked quizzically at me. "You knew I'd be here, right?"

"Not at all. What's going on?" I asked, although the surprise had worn off enough by now for me to be enjoying taking in the sight of Alice's beautiful body. If anything, she was actually fitter than I remembered. She had been going to the gym a lot recently, so it made sense that her already slim and toned body had become something most women never achieve.

"I thought Erica would have talked to you about it first. Although, come to think of it, she never said she had." She looked at my still confused face, then down at my crotch, which I could feel growing under my trousers. "She's told me all about your 7 month wait with no sex. She said you've been amazing, never pushing for sex or blowjobs and letting her be comfortable with no sex while she's pregnant."

I merely nodded, still not sure what to say.

"She feels bad. You always had a great sex life apparently, so going cold turkey must have been..." She glanced again at my cock, which was now outlined down my left leg, before boldly meeting my gaze, "hard."

Alice pushed herself forward from the end of the bed, manoeuvring herself to a kneeling position. "That's where I come in." She leaned forward onto her hands and knees and crawled forwards to the end of the bed, her eyes never leaving mine. As I spotted her panties were a thong, disappearing between pert, round cheeks, it suddenly came to me where I'd seen her underwear before. It was the lingerie she had worn on mine and Erica's wedding night, where Erica had brought her little sister Alice and her cousin Kasey into our suite after the festivities, and had organised the best sex of my life. The memory brought my cock fully to attention beneath my trousers, and a satisfied hum came from Alice as she saw it begin to strain against the material.

I took my phone from my pocket and quickly took a picture of Alice crossing the bed. She stopped and eyed me for a second. "Just checking," I told her, as I fired off a message to Erica with the picture attached - Alice says this is your idea...

Unknown to Alice, I then set the camera to film, holding it trained on her as she smiled, and continued to crawl towards me.

I stepped closer to the bed as Alice arrived at the edge, and she reached out to undo my zip, before swiftly manoeuvring my eight inches out through the folds in my boxers. Taking my length in her hand, she slowly began to stroke along the length, before opening her mouth and extending her tongue. She slapped the head against her tongue a couple of times, before licking around the tip and along the shaft, her eyes locked on mine the whole time. After a few seconds tantalising my cock with her tongue, she licked from the bottom of my shaft to the top, taking me in her mouth as she reached the head, her eyes finally closing as her lips engulfed me. The warm wetness of her mouth was ecstasy after such a long time, and as she sucked and rubbed at my cock, I felt myself building quicker than I had in years towards an orgasm. A mere couple of minutes after she took me into her mouth, I felt myself reaching the point of no return. I whispered to her that I was going to cum and she released my cock from her lips, returning to slapping it against her extended tongue as she increased the speed of her hand moving up and down my length.

Seconds only passed before I could no longer hold it in, and a thick string of cum spurted up her face, landing across her top lip, left cheek, eye and forehead. The next spurt hit her full in the middle of the face as she pulled her head away slightly, plastering her nose and central forehead. The third shot, not quite as strong, hit her right cheek as she turned slightly away, before she realised the best way to stop being hit in the face was to take me back into her mouth, where she swallowed the final spurt of my cum before licking at my head to make sure she got every last drop.

Opening her eyes, cum stretched across one, she noticed the phone still in my hand. "Did you video that?" she asked.

I nodded, expecting a roasting.

Alice giggled. "I've always wondered what I look like on camera. Keep filming. I there somewhere we can set it up? Or should we take turns holding it?"

I merely stood, a little gobsmacked. She grinned at me, obviously enjoying my surprise, before kneeling up on the bed, smiling for the camera, and slowly reaching round her back to release the strap of her bra. As I filmed, my erection holding steady after my orgasm, she slowly and seductively revealed first one perfect, round breast and then the other for the camera.

Throwing her bra to the side now, she brought her legs round in front of her and shuffled to the edge of the bed, where she reached out and took the phone from me. Holding it as though taking a selfie, she returned her mouth to my hard cock, taking me in her mouth and slurping right along the length of it.

Grinning up at me, she then lay back and turned the camera on me. "Time to return the favour, brother-in-law!" she laughed, lifting her legs up so her ankles rested on my shoulders. I chuckled and shook my head in amazement, before I trailed kisses down the inside of her legs, kneeling as I got lower. The sweet scent of her moist cunt met me as I kissed the soft skin of her inner thigh, kissing slowly closer and closer to her lace panties. Alice leaned up on her elbows, alternating between watching me and the phone. Reaching her mound, I gave one long, hard kiss and a slow, deep lick along the wet groove with my tongue, bringing a low moan from Alice, before I peeled the panties away from her smooth, gleaming pussy.

Taking a deep taste of her juice with my first long lick, I soon buried myself in her pussy, tonguing her clit in a mix of slow and fast phases, bringing moans constantly from her mouth, and juice from her cunt. I slid first one finger, then a second into her crevice to join my tongue, adding a slow, deep thrust to the ministrations of my tongue. It didn't take long for Alice's thighs to press against my ears and her pussy to press hard against my mouth as she let out a loud, deep moan of orgasm. I felt the juices pumping out of her and lapped them greedily, enjoying the taste of her pleasure.

My cock was straining now, and I stood between her legs. Alice still had the phone trained on where my head had been, and, kneeling one knee onto the edge of the bed between her legs, I guided my length to her warm wetness. If the feel of her mouth before had been ecstasy, this was something new. Her tight pussy took my cock into its warmth and felt every millimetre of my entry sheathed in wetness. I took it slow from the start, as Alice filmed my cock sliding in and out of her. It wasn't long though before I could feel her movements begging me to fuck her harder and I began to speed up.

"Fuck me, oh god fuck me," she moaned, her grip on the phone crumbling as eight inches began to pound steadily into her. I scooped it up and offered it my view, of my cock slamming in and out of my sister-in-law as she gripped the bedsheets and rutted against my cock.

Alice quickly came again, a loud moan escaping her lips as her back arched. I was a little slower this time, enjoying watching the view both in real and through the phone. Shortly though, I realised I wasn't far from cumming, and quickly reached across to lean the phone against Erica's jewellery box on the dressing table as I climbed fully onto the bed and Alice wrapped her legs around my back as I lay on top of her. I continued to plough into her for a minute or so before I exploded, sending my seed deep into her belly as I kissed her neck.

We stayed in that position panting for a while, my hard cock still deep inside her. Eventually, I rolled off to one side and lay next to her. Alice crawled across to grab my phone and stop the recording and then handed it to me. A message from Erica stood out at the top of the page. A simple "Enjoy" followed by a winky smiley.

An idea occurred and quickly, I scrolled through the video. There would be time enough for a proper viewing later. Alice giggled as she saw me screenshot the moment just after I'd left three long spurts of cum over her face.

"Thanks, beautiful," I sent back to Erica with the screenshot. "I did."

MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers