Eric's Day

Story Info
The consequences of forgetting a command.
6.8k words
4.21
12.7k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,249 Followers

(as stated in my other stories... more D/s than BDSM)

***

Eric stepped up to her door. Checking his watch, he was pleased that he had two minutes to spare, so he could use that time to compose himself. These days he was scheduled to spend with Mistress Bianca were important to him, and he knew she'd be very displeased if he wasn't punctual. She'd also be less than happy if he ran in all out of breath, indicating he'd had to rush, perhaps implying she wasn't that important in his life. He was so nervous and excited that he'd eaten only a light lunch. His mind dimly registered the scent of the honeysuckle bushes planted on either side of the door.

Going over it in his mind, he reviewed what would happen when he rang the bell. "The Mistress' girl, Lorna, will answer the door as she always does, and state where Mistress awaits me. I need to step inside, strip naked, and crawl to whatever room Mistress occupies today." His heart beat faster in anticipation as he reached for the bell.

Then it hit him! He hadn't shaved his pubic region smooth! "Oh crap!" he muttered. He wasn't required to shave his legs, or his upper body. But one of her requirements is that his pelvic region needed to be smooth and hairless. His mind dithered. "If I rush back to do it, I'll be late, which is an inexcusable tardiness. But if I simply go home, I'll be a no-show - grounds for immediate dismissal from her life. I can't have either of those!"

Dithering like that, his remaining time expired, and with a leaden heart, he rang the bell.

There was only a small delay before the door opened. "Come in," Lorna told him, smiling a greeting. "Our Mistress is in the drawing room." Lorna, a voluptuous redhead, was clad in a shimmering sheath that clung to her curves. Her scent was that of soap and fresh femininity, so he assumed that she'd showered very recently. She watched, amused, as Eric quickly shed his clothing. Her amusement evaporated when she saw his crotch. Her pupils dilated in surprise and shock, but she tried to keep her expression impassive, and uttered no sound. Silently, she was thinking, "Is he out of his mind, showing up like this? Is he trying to provoke some reaction?"

Eric dropped to his hands and knees, and began crawling to the drawing room, knowing Lorna, clothed, was walking along behind him. Assuming that her eyes were observing his ass and dangling genitalia, his cheeks reddened and heated, as they always did when he was embarrassed. This was exacerbated by the fact that she probably saw his dark pubic hair partially obscuring his scrotum. His knees ached a little by the time he'd reached the room indicated.

The raven-haired Mistress Bianca rested on a throne-like chair, with one of her shoes off, and her bare foot extended on the floor. This was a signal that he was to worship her foot, and he crawled to the reward with heartfelt joy. As he fervently began pressing his lips to her smooth warm skin, and inhaled the special scent of her, he felt his cock stiffen. He licked her foot with dainty movements of his tongue, and felt her tendons tighten. Moving his lips toward her toes, he discovered that she'd lifted them invitingly. Gleefully, he began sucking each glorious toe, and slipping his tongue into the spaces between them, transmitting his heartfelt admiration for this woman with thorough attention to this pedal adoration.

"Enough," she stated with a pleased, throaty purr. "Inspection," she commanded.

His bliss evaporated into dread as he quickly stood upright with his feet shoulder width apart, and his hands behind his head, elbows out. She began scanning him from the top of his head downward. As he'd anticipated, her smile turned to a look of disappointment and disgust as her eyes reached his crotch. The base of his jutting erection was obscured by the tangled mat of pubic hair, he knew.

Even though he hadn't been commanded to speak and explain, he felt compelled to do so. "I'm very sorry, Mistress! I wasn't thinking straight! Please let me get a razor and make myself fully presentable!" he pleaded. His breath rasped from his conflicting emotions of dismay and desire.

"So, you weren't thinking straight," she echoed in a dangerous voice. "To me, that means you were not thinking about me when you traveled here. Not thinking about my orders to you. Rather, taking me for granted."

"I assure you I..." he began babbling.

"Silence!" she commanded. Beckoning Lorna, she whispered in the redhead's ear. The girl nodded her understanding, quickly shed her sheath of clothing, and fetched his collar and leash. "Kneel at my feet, you worm," the Mistress said with a voice that stung.

Wincing, Eric knelt down awkwardly, still keeping his hands behind his head, since he was afraid to initiate any movement she hadn't specifically ordered. His Mistress fastened the collar on his neck and attached the leash. Handing the leash to Lorna, she told Eric, "Stand and follow Lorna, and obey her implicitly. I've given her my exact instructions."

He swayed back up onto his feet. Hands locked behind his head, and elbows as far back as he could hold them, Eric followed the bewitching figure of Lorna as she sashayed ahead of him, swinging her hips with each step, and tugging him forward. If he hadn't been so distraught at disappointing Miss Bianca, he might've wished that Lorna would tug his leash so hard that his cock might poke one of her enticing butt cheeks. But he felt too forlorn to even entertain such a thought.

She led him into the brightly lit sun room, with its shining, highly polished brass bed. "Put your arms down now, Eric, and get onto the bed on your back," she ordered. He was a little surprised at the forcefulness of her tone, but he realized she was channeling the commands of his Mistress, and meekly obeyed.

"Hold up your arms for me," Lorna told him. As he did, she fastened some leather cuffs with their protruding iron rings tightly to his wrists. Taking ropes that were fastened to the bedposts at the head corners of the bed, she stretched out his arms from his torso in a 'V' shape, securing him with those ropes to his wrist cuffs. As always, being bound excited Eric, and now especially since he was watching Lorna's lovely bare tits swaying almost over his face as she worked. For this brief moment, he was distracted by her proximity, and the occasional touches of her hair on his bare skin.

She had to crawl partially under the bed to drag out a wide belt that passed beneath the center of the bed, crosswise. She buckled the belt across his tummy, cinching it down. Next, she attached leather cuffs to his ankles. If Eric thought he was going to end up being spreadeagled, naked on the bed, he was sorely mistaken. Definitely enjoying her work, Lorna ran ropes from his ankles to the very tops of the bedposts at the head corners of the bed. Eric ended up with his legs also in a 'V' shape, above and parallel to his arms! He felt extremely vulnerable, with his erection pointing at his navel, and his ball sack hanging out over his butt hole.

Giggling softly, Lorna ran a fingernail over the ball sack in question, making Eric's cock jerk reflexively. "Now don't go away," she chuckled softly, letting her fingernails travel along the back of his nearest thigh. "I'll tell Mistress that you're ready now." As she moved away, Eric looked up at the sunlight flooding through the glass panels of the room. If the light had come from flood-lamps, it might've felt like he was trussed up in some weird, kinky operating theater.

She wasn't gone long enough for Eric to ponder his current situation, or even wonder what his Mistress had planned as his punishment. Seemingly seconds later, Mistress Bianca strolled into the room, followed by a still naked, but now crawling, Lorna. The raven haired Dominant looked him over, and smiling, stated, "That looks perfect, girl. Exactly, what I envisioned, so I think you deserve a reward." Gracefully, she freed one of her glorious breasts from her garments. "Come up here, girl. You may lick and suckle my breast, briefly."

Lorna's eyes sparkled as she arose to sample this rare treat. Mistress Bianca had turned, presenting a profile to Eric. He looked down between his thighs and could clearly watch as Lorna extended her tongue, lavishly washing the skin of her Mistress' breast. He groaned as he observed the darkened area surrounding that nipple crinkle with pleasure, elongating the nipple significantly. Moments later, that same nipple disappeared into Lorna's pursed ruby lips as she began nursing on it, savoring the taste of texture of that nub and the crinkled flesh at its base. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled the scent of this area of her Mistress' body. Feeling like she was now in heaven, the girl emitted a moan from deep in her throat as she suckled.

Hearing Lorna's sound of contentment, Eric was crestfallen. Mentally, he was beside himself with remorse. "If I hadn't been such a thoughtless idiot, maybe it would be my mouth and tongue being offered that rare treat," he mentally chided himself. "She let me worship her foot, which was fantastic... but worshiping her breasts... the scent, the taste, the feel of her flesh in my mouth... Oh, what a day to screw up so badly!" His cock was so engorged that it was thrumming, and his precum was streaming from its tip, drizzling onto his tummy.

When Mistress Bianca felt that Lorna had received sufficient reward, she stroked the girl's hair, murmuring, "That's enough, my dear pet. I have more work for you to do."

Obediently, but regretfully, Lorna removed her lips from that succulent tit, and stood, hands at her sides, awaiting instructions. At that moment, both submissives were highly aware of the glistening created by Lorna's saliva, which coated the tip of the breast still on display. Since Mistress Bianca was once again looking with disdain at Eric's bush of pubic hair, he assumed Lorna's task would be to shave him. He was partially correct in that assumption.

The raven haired beauty whispered directions into Lorna's ear, and the girl's pupils dilated, but she whispered, "Yes, Miss. I understand." She fetched a small pair of scissors, while her Mistress settled in a comfortable chair to watch the proceedings.

To say that Eric was nervous when Lorna started snipping away his pubic hair with the scissors would be an understatement. He was terrified! No guy wants someone wielding sharp scissors near his manhood! With each tug and snip, his body trembled. He cleared his throat, swallowing nervously, and tried not to squeak as he spoke. "Mistress, she can't possibly shave me smooth with those things, can she?" He tried to ignore the trickle of sweat that his fear manifested in his armpits, but both he and Lorna were aware of that betraying odor.

Miss Bianca sounded amused as she replied, "Of course not, you impudent wretch. She's merely hacking away the longer hairs." The room became quiet again, except for the intermittent snipping sounds as Lorna gently stretched out the hairs in question, and removed all but perhaps half an inch from them. Her free hand was busy, moving Eric's cock out of the way from time to time, and shifting his testicles as she stretched or smoothed the skin of his ball sack to work. His hard-on strained and dripped, both from her touch, and from the sight of her body.

When Lorna finally said, "That's about all I can find, Mistress," and set aside her scissors, Eric breathed a sigh of relief. His relief was rather short-lived, however. Miss Bianca came close, inspected the results that Lorna had achieved, and nodded her approval. But then she exchanged the scissors for a pair of tweezers!

Returning to her comfortable seat, Miss Bianca commanded, "Every single hair down there now, pet. And make certain he doesn't lose his erection. I want to see it the entire time. If any hair remains, or he goes limp, I'll have to punish you both."

Concentrating, Lorna leaned in close to focus on his individual hairs. With the tweezers, she pinched a hair on his scrotal sac and began drawing the tweezers slowly upward. The thin skin rose, dragged upward by the clinging hair, as Eric groaned, "Owww." When the hair finally tore loose, he shrieked in pain.

Offering advice, Miss Bianca stated, "I think you'll find that the hairs come out more easily, and with less pain, if you stretch out his loose skin, and yank the hair suddenly."

Lorna quickly shifted her tactics, in accordance with her Mistress' instructions. She pressed Eric's throbbing erection flat against his tummy, using the fingers of that same hand to smooth out the skin over a section of his ball sack. This caused the short hairs in that section to stand up, readily available to the tweezers. Gleefully, she began plucking them out in rapid succession. Eric yipped and squirmed each time another hair was pulled free.

"Problem, you worm?" Miss Bianca asked him in a rather dismissive tone of voice.

"It feels like she's jabbing a needle into me each time, Miss," he hissed between gasps and groans. Actually, even though the hair removal was painful, it was also exciting having a naked woman playing with his equipment. Her face was so close that he felt it, each time she exhaled. Just then, Lorna inadvertently tweezed three hairs at the same time, making him screech.

"Sorry," she murmured, although either she really wasn't, or else she was concentrating so hard that her voice lacked emotion. "It's a good thing we're in this bright room, Eric. And it's even a better thing that I have such good eyesight. This isn't an easy task, you know." She plucked out several more hairs in quick succession, unconsciously poking the tip of her tongue from the corner of her lips as she focused on the task. "Uh, oh," she muttered.

"Uh, oh?" Eric echoed, straining to look down his torso at his balls. "Why did you say that?" It was certainly a worrying statement, given where Lorna was working.

Lorna ignored his question. "Mistress, that last hair I pulled - where it was, it's bleeding now a little bit. What should I do?" she asked her dark-haired Mistress.

"If it's a tiny bead of blood, your saliva may be enough to help it clot. You can either lick your finger, and smear on the saliva, or you can lick the spot directly. If the bleeding continues, there's a styptic pencil in the drawer next to you," the Dominant answered.

Eric felt Lorna's tongue tip lap gently on his now painful, sensitized skin. "That got it," he was gratified to hear her say. She went back to work on a new section. The jabbing sensations on his ball sack intensified, as if bees were stinging him repeatedly, making him wince each time and whimper pitifully as he instinctively twisted in his confinement. His arousal began to flag. Lorna noticed his cock starting to feel less stiff. Remembering her Mistress' admonishment, she halted the plucking long enough to use her hands to pump his dick back to fullness.

Then the denuding of his scrotum began anew. When Lorna created a bleeding spot that a few licks wouldn't stop, she reached for the styptic pencil. She knew, from shaving her legs, then it worked better when wet, so she spat on it. She also knew, from applying it to her legs, that it caused a burning sensation when used, so she was ready for his reaction. Touching it to the oozing trickle of blood, she felt Eric's thigh muscle contract as he hissed and tried to move his hips away from the painful sensation. But Lorna bent his cock downward, slipping its head into her mouth. Her sucking action caught his full attention, and the pain was soon forgotten.

After a few swallows of his salty precum, she let his straining cock spring free from her lips and checked the effects of the pencil. It had worked beautifully, as expected. The plucking continued, although now, in addition to flinching each time she pulled one of his hairs, Eric had tears streaming from his eyes across his cheeks.

After a while, Miss Bianca observed the glow of sunlight on the delicate sheen of sweat on the bodies of both of her submissives. Eric's was created by the contraction of his muscles as he tried to escape the painful tugs on his manhood. Lorna's was produced by the movements of her body to place herself in optimum positions to work, and then holding herself steady in each position.

It literally took hours for Lorna to clean all the hairs from his ball sack. Thankfully, there were only a few more tiny droplets of blood, and she'd only had to use the styptic pencil once more. The sensory overload on his scrotal skin had created a sort of numbing effect, or else Eric was getting used to the low level of pain. Lorna had to stop and pump his cock back to fullness several times as the day wore on. She brought him to the edge a few of those times, but never took him into full release, which was frustrating. His balls began to ache in a completely different manner - the ache of being teased almost to climax, over and over.

When Lorna needed to clear the section between the base of his cock and his tummy, she opted to hold the head of his cock in her mouth, allowing her mouth to draw the cock down out of the way as she worked. Normally, such prolonged oral contact would have caused Eric to moan and shoot his seed into the warm, wet depths of her mouth and throat. But the wily submissive wasn't applying a bit of suction. She was merely passively holding his dick in her mouth, which wasn't stimulating enough. Not only that, this new section of skin wasn't numbed like his scrotum, so his mild agony blossomed again. He resolved firmly to never, never, never forget to shave himself clean before visiting his Mistress again!

Lorna also found a few stray hairs directly on the shaft of his cock, and carefully pulled them out. Finally, she sat back, looking at her Mistress while idly stroking the very smooth skin of his shaft, and declared, "I think I've got them all, Mistress." Eric sagged with relief, hoping that the agony down there would now abate.

"Good girl," Miss Bianca replied. "I'll have a look for myself." As their Mistress moved closer to the bed, both submissives became aware of the powerful arousal scent emanating from the area between her upper thighs. She'd apparently become quite aroused, watching Lorna work, and hearing and seeing Eric writhing in his restraints. She inspected the entire region of his crotch, bending his cock this way and that, and lifting and shifting his ball sack in various directions, running the skin through her fingertips.

"You did a good job, girl," Miss Bianca stated. The girl smiled and almost preened herself on her achievement. "However..." Lorna's heart lurched, hearing that single word, drawn out. "Look at the hairs you left here," Miss Bianca said, pointing at the area around Eric's ass hole.

He was confused about what they were talking about, until Lorna's finger touched the skin adjacent to his tightly puckered hole, making him jerk in surprise. "These, Mistress?" she asked.

"Yes. As I recall, I instructed you to remove every single hair, while making certain he didn't go limp. You did an admirable job of keeping his cock firm during this lengthy ordeal... that, I grant you. But you didn't get all the hairs, so you'll both have to be punished. Finish him up now." With that, she returned to her seat, and watched.

As Lorna used the tweezers on that first hair around his ass hole, Eric's eyes flew wide open in shock. It felt like a red-hot poker had been pressed against that area! With each succeeding pluck of those thick, stubborn hairs, Eric felt he'd have to re-calibrate his personal pain scale. Gibbering with pain, he learned that what he'd previously thought had been a '10' turned out to be a '7' or less, compared to this! Mercifully, there weren't too many offensive hairs there, and it only took Lorna five subjective hours to complete her task. The five subjective hours for Eric were actually only about five minutes of real time for Lorna. That was hardly enough time for Mistress Bianca to cup her tit and play with her nipple as she enjoyed the entertainment.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,249 Followers
12