Eric's Dreams Pt. 03

Story Info
Genevieve goes to a Halloween Party.
3.9k words
4.59
21k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric kept thinking about his sex problem. He was a crossdresser. But most gay men didn't like that. The sex, yes, but not the crossdressing. Gay men, at least most gay men, had no interest in lipstick and lingerie, and the thrill of passing as a woman. They wanted to fuck and be fucked by men. They wanted to have their cocks sucked by men. And they wanted to suck a man's cock -- not a "woman's" cock.

That was understandable, but it made the Genevieve persona somewhat difficult to manage. It took a special kind of guy, maybe a bisexual, maybe a straight but curious man, and maybe, just maybe, a unique kind of gay man, to want to fuck a crossdresser like Genevieve, the woman inside Eric. A woman who happened to have a cock.

Eric was lost in thought that day, as he had lunch at Ted's Diner. He ate there almost every day, and he had become friends with the staff. The waitresses were all young women, but the owner, Ted, was who Eric came to see. Ted was a gay man in his early thirties, in good shape with a moustache, and the cutest thinning hair. And yes, Eric fantasized a lot about being fucked by Ted. In fact, when Eric jacked off, he thought about Ted more than anyone else. And in that fantasy, Ted fucked Eric long and hard, night after night.

But he had never had sex with him, nor had they ever discussed anything related to sex, being gay, or crossdressing. That was disappointing. But Eric hoped, that someday, somehow he would have the chance to let Ted into his panties.

That day in the diner, he heard that Ted was having a Halloween costume party. The waitresses were chatting about it, all excited, asking each other what they would wear, and how they would dress. They knew that most of the people there would be gay, but all would be welcome. But so far, he had only heard about it as the waitresses chatted it up; no one had actually invited him.

Eric felt butterflies in his stomach, as Ted came up to him and smiled. That alone made Eric's heart skip a beat. But then Ted told him about the party, and asked him to come. Eric was delighted, smiling wide as he accepted the invitation. Of course, He knew immediately that he wouldn't really go -- Genevieve would. But he also knew that might be trouble.

In the weeks to come, Eric thought about the party non-stop. Would there be sex? Would there be dancing? Would anyone know Genevieve was biologically a man?

Every day, Eric would imagine all the possible outfits, the hair styles, the makeup and the lingerie that Genevieve would wear to the party. He wondered whether she should wear a mask, or whether the makeup and hair and complete female persona would be enough to keep the secret safe.

As the party approached, Genevieve dressed up every night, trying on different looks. And every session ended with a sweet ejaculation, as Genevieve looked into the mirror, stroked her little cock with a fat dildo up her ass, and imagined being fucked at the party.

Fantasizing about the party day after day, and masturbating to those fantasies, covering his tummy and chest with cum again and again had a definite effect -- every time Eric thought about the party, he associated it with hard gay fucking. His ass and cock twitched. He would instinctively caress a nipple, and then sprang a hard on. And then he'd have to jack off again.

Then, after all the buildup, the anticipation and the countless days, it was time. Party day had arrived. She took one last look in the mirror, and loved the woman who looked back at her.

That evening, she had done her eye makeup in a dark, smoky violet tone, nearly all-black and smoldering hot, complete with extra-long fake eyelashes. Her lips were dark burgundy, glistening with lip gloss. Her hair was wild and flowing. But on this special night, she was really showing off her breasts like never before. She decided not to wear the two bras that she usually wore. Instead she put on a brand new leather corset, which had arrived that day in the mail. At first when she tried it on, it was underwhelming. The corset's cups merely covered her breasts, without creating cleavage. But Genevieve knew how to handle that. She undid the leather shoulder straps from the back of the corset, and crisscrossed them...creating a much, much tighter fit, and making the cups sit higher on her chest. She then put socks in the cups and pulled her boobs up and together, and there it was. The deepest, sexiest cleavage she had ever seen on her body, surrounded by the biggest, fattest, whitest boobs she ever dreamed possible. She just stared at them...and got very horny thinking about men looking at them. And maybe pulling down the edge of the cup, and sucking her nipple.....

No! She couldn't think about that now. It was too sexy hot, and she wanted to save her passion for the party.

She pulled up her stockings, panties, leather skirt and high heels. And it was party time. And Genevieve couldn't wait to walk up to Ted's front door.

The party was underway. She could hear the music, the laughter and the loud voices before she even rang the doorbell. She wondered if this had been a mistake. If she shouldn't just turn around and go home. After all, she had really gone over-the-top with her costume...and she knew, she just knew that many of the gay men at the party would not like it, not at all.

She was till deliberating whether to ring the doorbell when someone said 'You going in?" She turned to find two men behind her. One was smiling, the other was not.

"Yes, sorry." She rang the doorbell, and Ted opened the door.

"Hi." He said. He looked at Genevieve, then looked past her. 'Hi Rick! Hi Sammy, come on in." Ted said...then, as they walked in, he turned back to Genevieve.

""Hi, I'm Ted."

"I'm Genevieve, hi." Success! Ted did not recognize her!

"Nice to meet you, Genevieve." He looked her over, and paused at her boobs. "You look good," he said.

Impossible. Could it be he really doesn't know her? Could she really pull this off?

"Come on in. So tell me, how did you hear about the party?"

"A little bird told me." She giggled. And he smiled.

"Well come on in and get a drink. Hey everybody," he called out, "This is Genevieve."

A few men waved, as Genevieve smiled brightly. It was a very crowded party. Mostly men, in a variety of costumes. Cowboys, leather queens, a few football players, and cops. Of course, cops. The only women there were the waitresses. Genevieve saw them in the kitchen doing shots. But she had no intention of saying hello. They might be able to see through the outfit, and they might discover her secret. So Genevieve kept her distance. Instead she stayed out near the men, and wondered which one she would blow tonight; which one would fuck her.

"What's your pleasure?" Ted asked.

'Uh, what?" Was Ted propositioning her?

"Ha, what do you want to drink?" He asked.

"Oh. Haha. Sorry. A glass of white?"

The wine helped Genevieve relax. By the third glass, she was really having fun, Laughing at all the jokes and the funny costumes, listening to records, and dancing. Gay men are wonderful dancers, and she enjoyed dancing so much. She knew that even though she was dressed as a woman, people were checking her out. She caught many men staring at her bountiful cleavage, and she knew also that they would be staring at her amazing, tight ass too.

She was happy that night. Genevieve was being herself. A woman. And in this crowd she felt safe. Because if anyone discovered her secret, it would be no big deal.

By the fourth glass of wine she had to pee. She excused herself and found the upstairs bathroom. Closing the door behind her, she checked her makeup, her hair, her clothing and her cleavage. Oh, that cleavage was spectacular tonight, with its straight, deep line between the pillowy breasts. She pulled down her panties, slowly took the tape off her cock, and stood at the toilet. She hoped she wouldn't have to pee too often, since getting her cock out was always a chore.

Then she heard it. The doorknob.

The door swung open, and a man walked in, as she stood there peeing.

"What the fuck?" he said as Genevieve pulled up her panties, trying to figure out what to do.

"You're a guy?" he said, as he stared at Genevieve.

"Yes."

"Holy shit, dude! You had everyone fooled! Including me. You one hundred percent look like a chick."

'Well, no one really has to know."

The man smiled. "We'll see about that," he said. "Wait outside for me."

She obeyed, as he used the bathroom.

When he came out he stood very, very close to her. She could feel his breath on her face as the words came out.

"The only reason anyone would dress up like that on Halloween, is to suck cock. I'm not being mean, just truthful. You obviously put on that outfit in order to suck somebody's cock."

"That's pretty harsh," she said. "But even if it's true, so what?"

"Well, maybe you'd like to start with mine."

This was going well, and Genevieve felt a twitch in her ass.

"Well, maybe I would." She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, 'Does your cock need a good sucking?"

"Yes." He took her hand and led her down the hallway, and into a beautiful bedroom. It was meticulously neat, and well-furnished, with a massive California King bed.

"Is this your room?"

"It is. Welcome." He lay back on edge of the bed, unzipped his fly and revealed a beautiful, fat, rock hard cock. It was standing straight up. Genevieve was on her knees in a second. She took the cock in her mouth, and swirled her tongue around its throbbing head. She sucked all around it...and then pushed her head down, letting it slide past the end of her mouth, and down her throat. A lovely opening act. She bobbed her head up and down, as his cock fucked her throat.

"Oh my God...you're a fucking professional!" he gasped, his eyes closed and hands clenching the bedcovers. She slowly raised her head, the cock pulling out, inch by inch, until it popped out of her mouth. Only to then be soaked by a long, dripping wad of spit, slurping out of Genevieve's mouth.

She took it again. Revolving her tongue around its silky fat head, stroking its spit-soaked shaft with her wet hand. With her other hand, she reached low and pulled out his balls, and massaged them deeply as she sucked.

It was at this point that Genevieve's ass started itching. Literally twitching with passion, knowing that this long, fat cock might soon be deep inside her, thrusting and pushing deeper until it shot cum hard, deep inside her ass. But she didn't know, as she sucked harder, as her ass twitched with pending pleasure....what the night had in store for her.

The door opened and a man walked in. He saw the blowjob in progress, and looked away. "Oh. Shit. Sorry," he said. "But what the fuck? John, with all the hot guys here you decided to let a chick suck your dick? What the fuck -- are you going straight?"

Genevieve continued to suck. "Rob, no worries...." The man she was blowing said. "This is a guy." The man's eyes grew wide, as he stared at the sight of a man being blown by a beautiful woman. A woman with a cock.

"Damn, that's hot. Well, do you want me to go?" he said. The man getting the blow job just moaned.....but Genevieve looked up at him and shook her head 'no.'

He knew exactly what to do. He knelt down behind her, and started to massage her ass. Slowly his fingers kneaded her cheeks, and then he lifted her leather skirt, and pressed his finger against the panties, pushing the fabric against -- and slightly into - Genevieve's clenched hole. He rubbed hard, right there, and she moaned as the other man's cock filled her mouth. Then the new man did one of her favorite things. He pushed her panties inside her ass, finger-fucking her with the soft fabric. Like a silk condom, his finger probed deeper, pressing past the tight ring opening, massaging the walls of her ass. In and out his finger went, as Genevieve swooned with passion.

He pulled her panties down. "Well, I'll be damned. You're right. Let's see this girl's dick." He removed the tape and felt Genevieve's hard little cock and cute balls.

"Mmmmm." He said. "Shaved everywhere. Nice. And it's little. Mmmm. I love cute, little dicks." The man readjusted his position behind her. She heard him spit, and felt the finger lube her ass.

'Here it comes,' she thought, the cock still hard in her mouth. She couldn't wait to get fucked. And to get fucked while sucking a fat cock was beyond her wildest dreams.

She felt the big head pressing against her ass, and knew the process. She gently pushed backwards as the cock pressed forward. Gentle, little pushes, as it slipped past the lips, and attempted to enter her channel. It hurt a little, but the passion was more powerful than the pain. He was big, and hard, and lubed up from the spit.

Here goes.

She deep-throated the man on the bed, taking his cock all the way to its hilt, sliding it down her throat farther than ever. Then she bucked backwards hard -- and with a searing pain, the cock rushed inside her, all the way to the balls.

Two cocks, she thought. She had dreamed about a double penetration, and finally her dream was coming true. What a great party.

The big penis inside her ass felt amazing. He was a long thruster. He pulled it back, until just the fat head was inside her, then thrust deep, traveling up her warm, wet walls, until the head pushed hard against the deepest part of her ass. He settled into a lovely, deep rhythm, and she matched it with the soft bucking of her hips. It was heaven, and he was an excellent fuck.

It felt so good, that the cock in her mouth was becoming a distraction. She loved being fucked more than anything else, and wanted to enjoy it completely. So, it was time to make the first guy come.

She reached down past his balls as she sucked, wet her finger in the puddles of saliva bumbling down his shaft, and found his tight little asshole. She pushed a warm, wet finger inside, and started to finger fuck him.

'Ohhhh' he moaned. She continued to slide her finger in and out of his ass. "You're gonna make me cum," he said. She found his p-spot, and started massaging it deep. Circles and circles of pressure, as his cock grew even bigger.

It worked.

His cock shot out cum like a hose, filling her mouth, shooting down her throat. Spurt after spurt of hot white cum erupted, drooling past her cock-filled lips onto his jeans, warm and delicious. She swallowed again and again, while hoping he'd be done soon, so she could enjoy the fuck without distraction. Finally he relaxed, and she lay her cheek against his softening cock, and concentrated on the pounding she was getting on the other end. He showed no sign of stopping, as he fucked Genevieve deep and hard.

It was a very special fuck. Because there were an infinite number of ways she could be fucked, either as Genevieve, or Eric. On her knees, on her back, on her side...straddling him, or even standing up against the wall, with him pounding from behind. There were different size cocks, too...from the long and fat, the most fulfilling of all, or the small and thin, which tickled, but left her wanting more. There were men who went for hours, as Genevieve patiently rocked her hips and enjoyed every sensation, and there were those who came within minutes, leaving a pool of cum inside her, but little else.

But then there were the magic fucks. The men who were just right. Whose dicks were big and thick, perfectly lubricated, not too slippery, but not too dry. Whose motions made their cocks massage every internal inch of Genevieve's ass. If they had all that -- plus -- they went for a long time? Genevieve would have an anal orgasm. Her whole body would float away, and all she could feel, the only physical sensation she could experience, was a transformed ass, which was suddenly producing more intense pleasure than she had ever felt. It could go on for hours...and as it did, she floated, blissfully over the whole scene, in an almost out-of-body experience, watching her pretty body being fucked by a very long, thick cock, feeling nothing except cock, inside her, pulsing and thrusting and moving in a rhythm only a gay bottom could ever know.

This was the fuck she was having now. She was almost in a trance as he pounded her ass. And she almost automatically greeted every thrust with a push back of her hips. She was born for this. To be fucked long and hard by a lovely, beautiful gay man, who wanted nothing more than to fuck for a very long time, and then come inside her.

She slipped her hands down to her corset, and slid her thumbs under the edge of the cups. Her nipples erupted in sparks of pleasure as soon as she touched them, and as they became rock hard the pleasure only increased.

Her lover came. She felt the warm gush of cum inside her ass, and smiled. Her first lover, the one she gave the blowjob to, got up, And the man fucking her pulled out, but just for a few seconds. Because then the fucking continued. She was impressed. Even though he had just cum in her ass, he kept going.

It was pure gay bliss. The longest, hardest fuck in her life, even hotter thanks to the taste of cum in her mouth, and the sparks of pleasure from her nipples. Genevieve was in a trance. All she could feel was cock, thrusting, pounding for what seemed like hours, then coming, pulling out of her, then after a few moments, continuing to fuck, again and again. The pleasure was too intense; Genevieve came, shooting against the edge of the bed, and dripping down onto her panties. And then she came again, and again, without ever touching her cock. And her ass came too; she drifted away into rolling anal orgasms, one after another. This was the best night of sex ever, she thought, and she hoped it would never end.

After several hours, it did end. Her lover was spent. He had fucked Genevieve non-stop for more than four hours. He had come dozens of times, and who could blame him for being finished? She felt the dick pull out of her ass, and then the spurt of cum that followed, pouring out of her sweetly fucked ass, onto her panties and the rug below.

She waited until she was alone, and pulled her soaked panties on. She lowered her leather skirt, stood up, and looked in the mirror. Surprisingly, she still looked lovely. After all that sex, she had a cat-like glow about her. As she walked out, the place was empty. She left.

What an amazing, perfect night. That fucking left Genevieve filled with cum. Her ass felt as though hot cum would continue to spurt out at any moment. But she clenched as tightly as she could, and kept the cum inside her. Genevieve was happy for days. A soft, fulfilling satisfaction that had left every ounce of passion met, and then some. A magical, epic night. Being fucked hard, as Genevieve. It didn't get any better than that.

Later that week, at the coffee shop, Eric heard the waitresses giggling. It went on and on. So he asked what was so funny.

'It was Ted's Halloween party,' Jane said.

Eric froze. "Huh?" Had he been discovered?

Jane continued, "How come you didn't go? We missed you."

Eric was relieved.

"You should have been there, because you won't believe what happened."

"What?"

"Ted said this beautiful girl showed up. Drop dead beautiful. Well, turns out it was a guy."

"Really?" Eric said., "Who was he? I mean, her? I mean..."

"No idea who it was. But Ted said she was incredibly hot. Ass, boobs, hair, makeup, clothes, underwear, you name it. He said she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Like a supermodel. But the best part? She had sex there. Right in John's bedroom. Starting with John, then Rob..."

'What? Sex? With a crossdresser?"

"Yep."

"With both John and Rob?"

"Yes, at first." The waitresses giggled. "But then Ted says they told the other guys at the party, and before you knew it, every one of them lined up." The waitress leaned forward and whispered "They were doing it to her, I mean fucking her, really fucking her, in her ass."

12