Eric's Wedding

Story Info
The sexual adventures of Eric continue.
2.6k words
4.22
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues Erics sexual adventures, from DOREEN'S SURPRISE.

Nobody in this story is under 18.

Doreen started making arrangements for their wedding, they agreed it only needed to be a small one and Doreen suggested somewhere warm and erotic,

Eric knew of a friend who had gone to St Lucia in the Caribbean Sea to renew their wedding vows. It was an all-inclusive resort adult only with no children, he made inquiries and found it was called the "Rendezvous". they sent for a brochure and it looked ideal they could offer a wedding service.

They decided in June, Maria will give Doreen away and Becky will be a bridesmaid, so they booked it for 10 days. In the meantime, Eric put his house up for sale and moved in with Doreen. They were like a pair of rabbits having sex several times a day, they were very much in love after 41 years they had a lot to catch up with.

Maria and Becky were pleased for them both, but Becky missed the sex with Eric.

June came and they were in St Lucia, at the Rendezvous, it was perfect and Adults only, no children to worry about. The staff were all very attractive and as well as being in charge of a part of the complex they also in the evenings took part in the entertainment, some danced and sung others did various acts.

The skies were blue and the sea warm. Eric and Doreen had a room next to the beach and the night before the wedding Maria and Beckie told them it was bad luck to sleep together the night before, so they agreed Doreen would move in with Maria and Becky for the night. In the evening they had a meal in one of the restaurants, and then a drink in the piano bar, they ended up singing around the piano Becky made sure she was always next to Eric. She kept pressing up against him and making sure he could see down the front of her dress.

When it was bedtime Maria, Doreen and Becky said good night, and Eric made his way back to the beach, he decided to go for a paddle, Becky noticed, and when back in their room made the excuse that she was not tired and would go and have a paddle. She took the key and walked to the beach; she could see Eric with his sandals' in his hand strolling down the beach. She ran after him and made him jump when she suddenly appeared beside him.

"I'm not tired," she told him and put her hand on his, so they strolled hand in hand down the beach.

"I have missed having sex with you Grandad Eric," said Becky.

"Now now, my dear you know it's. wrong." Eric told her.

"Don't you like my panties and bum any more then?" she pouted, she removed her dress over her head and bent over showing her panty covered ass.

Eric gasped to be truthful he had missed her firm young ass, and he felt his cock growing. "Don't worry Grandad nobody will know," and she ran into the palm trees and lay down. Eric wanted her, he after all was only a man and she was so young and sexy. Looking down at her his desire to have her was too strong for him not to take her and fuck her.

Beckie took charge and knelt in front of him, she kissed his cock through his pants feeling it growing.

She unzipped him and put her hand inside bringing out his cock, it was fully aroused and she kissed the bare skin and licked the head, then opening her mouth started to suck it, he grunted as she put her tongue on his pee hole and sucked. At the same time caressing his testicles, oh she loved his cock, it tastes so good as she took more down her throat, and he moaned and took hold of her head he held it in his hands and started to fuck her mouth, but Becky wanted more, as she sucked, she pushed her panties down and kicked them off. Then removed his cock from her mouth she stood up and kissed Eric and opening her legs she guided it to her wet throbbing cunt, on tiptoes, she let it enter into her wet throbbing fuck tube. He wanted her and pushed into her cunt grabbing hold of her firm ass cheeks, and pulling her to him his balls against her lips he moved in and out.

"Oh my god, your so sexy," he muttered, "I have missed you," he pushed in and out, standing in the open air. He leaned back against a palm tree, she wrapped her legs around him and he pushed deeper feeling her cervix give way as he pushed through it. They were both in paradise knowing this would not be the last time, as their desires and arousal became a passion and the lust controlled them both. Both wanting it never to stop as wave after wave of pure pleasure traveled through their bodies, making them both want to erupt, but at the same time not wanting the feeling inside both of them to go away.

The feeling was so intoxicating their hearts were racing, their blood pressures were high, love drops were dripping from his penis the head was red and was turning purple, her labia turned a darker color, her clitoris retracted and the small glands outside her vaginal opened to secrete a mucus-like fluid. inside her Hyman. Inside him, semen was gathering collecting inside his urethra bulb, and he felt a need to ejaculate, it only lasted for 2 or 3 seconds and he knew that he should have pulled out before he came but he was at the point of no return, and he could no longer stop. She felt ready to explode her body released oxytocin and they both felt their pelvic-muscles contract.

But nature made the bodies of men and women to produce babies so that humans could carry on and produce more. They were both at the point of no return when all of a sudden everything seemed to stop, and they both exploded into orgasms their seeds mixing inside her body, as they collapsed both panting for breath, his legs gave way and she fell on top of him. They lay in each other's arms as the sea lapped up and down the beach rushing back and forth, not another sound was heard, except their breathing 2 happy people content, but it was all wrong.

Eric realized he had impregnated her, and with his luck, she would have his child.

What to do?

She needed to fuck a white man in the next 3 days.

They kissed, he took her hand and they both walked into the sea and swam. The warm air soon dried their bodies and as they walked back to the complex, Eric said to Becky.

"I am sorry that I came inside you, but I could not stop, as a precaution you need to fuck a white guy in next 2 or 3 days."

"Oh Grandad, I don't care, I want your baby."

"Thank you my dear", Eric told her "but just in case we need to be careful, and cover just in case, we would be in trouble with your Gran Ma if she knew we made love You need to have a story just in case."

"Okay, Grandad Eric I understand, there is a guy one of the male waiters, who has been chatting me up" Beckie smiled at the thought of another fuck.

They kissed goodnight and went back to their rooms.

Eric climbed into the empty bed under the mosquito net and thought how lucky he was. He fell asleep and woke up at 9 am the next morning, he felt great jumped out of bed naked as there was a knock at the door, it was room service with breakfast. The waitress smiled at him and winked when she saw his naked body.

"Will there be anything else, sir," she asked.

Oh no Eric thought to himself she is young and has nice legs, I can't not today I'm getting married, but it could be the last time he thought.

He looked at her and admired her young body, his limp cock started to rise. She noticed and moved closer to him, "Oh Sir!" she exclaimed. She lifted her miniskirt to show her black thong. He could not resist, and he reached out and caressed her bum feeling how firm it was, she smiled at him pushed him back on to the bed and took his cock in her hand she rubbed it as it grew bigger and bigger, she undid her blouse to show her firm breasts. Eric had never been with a colored girl before, her skin looked to smooth and she smelt delightful, she knelt by the bed and kissed his cock, then licked the head, tasting it. Holding his shaft in her hand she proceeded to lick and suck it. Then looking up at him opened her mouth and then closed it around his shaft, She started licking and sucking, at the same time caressing his balls, she put her tongue in the v of his cock head, he was so close to coming he grabbed her head and pushed his shaft down her throat, as she gasped for breath and he came spurting spunk down her throat.

She stood up smiled, he gave her a 50-dollar bill and said thank you as she turned, he patted her ass. She straightened her skirt and left the room.

He lay back on the bed, thinking that could be the last young girl.

He rose and walked into the shower, letting the warm water flow down his body. Putting on a towel dressing gown he dried himself then sat at the table and eat his breakfast.

This place is heaven he thought, how lucky was he.

The wedding was at 11 am and would take place on the beach, he shaved making sure his chin was smooth, he also shaved his private parts removing any hair, he had always done that because, if he got an erection in his pants any long pubic hairs get stuck in his foreskin and they pulled making him uncomfortable.

He sprayed aftershave over his body Obsession by Calvin Kline, put on a pair of hugging briefs he felt relaxed and comfortable. He ran a comb through his short grey hair.

He then opened the room safe and took out the wedding ring which was white gold with an inscription inside saying "To Dot forever" and the date.

Next to the rings was a box with his wedding gift to Doreen, a platinum necklace, with floral decoration and diamonds, and a matching broach it had cost him over 5,000 dollars, he had bought it the day before at the local cruise terminal shopping Mall. He put it back in the safe and locked the safe door.

He cleaned his teeth, gargled with mouth wash, and started to dress. He was to wear white pants, with a matching white jacket. A knock at the door, it was a waiter with a bottle of champagne and some caviar and a red rose for his buttonhole.

He poured himself a glass of champagne and had some caviar, gargled again with mouth wash, and changing into his wedding suit. It was 10.30 am a knock on the door it was Beckie dressed in a pink dress the skirt just below her bum showing her tanned legs, she was to be Eric's best woman in the absence of a man. She kissed his cheek, and put the rose in his buttonhole, "Oh Grandad, you look so handsome" she explained, "And you look beautiful and so sexy Beckie." Eric told her, she blushed. "Have you got the ring," she asked. Eric gave it to her and she put is in her small handbag. "Did you do what I asked you to do Beckie?" he asked her "Oh yes Grandad, we are meeting on the beach tonight," she smiled.

"It's time Grandad," Beckie told him and they walked out into the bright sunshine, they both put on sunglasses. And walked to the beach where an area had been cleared with an archway of white flowers, under a gazebo to shelter them from the sun. A few chairs had been laid out in rows in case other guests and staff wanted to attend.

At 10.55 am a steel band began to play "Here comes the bride" and Doreen wearing a white skirt and top walked towards them with Maureen by her side wearing a pink dress that matched Beckies.

A pastor appeared and the wedding ceremony began. They both exchanged matching rings, and they kissed.

Doreen and Eric were married the steel band played "Congratulations," people clapped and they made their way to the restaurant, champagne was served and they sat down to a meal.

They spent the afternoon laughing and drinking, until around 4 pm when Doreen took Eric's hand and lead him back to their room.

Once inside they kissed and started to undress each other until Doreen stood before Eric in nothing but white see-through panties, and Eric in his tight underpants. She giggled "Does Daddy like my new panties?" she asked "Very nice my little one" he said. She stood before him as he sank to his knees, and he put his arms around her bum and pulled her to him so his face was embedded into her crouch, smelling her, scent and musk intoxicating him with lust. He was aroused, his penis sticking out of the top of his underpants. He opened his mouth wide and placed it over her vagina sucking through the fabric his tongue licking, smelling and tasting she held his head and pulled him into her almost smothering him. The lust was controlling his urge to fuck her.

They made love so many times in every conceivable position, they had meals and drinks brought to the room

It was 3 days later when they appeared for breakfast, to the applause of all the other guests, totally embarrassed. The manager came over and presented them with a voucher to return to the resort again for 5 days free accommodation, he told them they had broken the record for a married couple staying in their room, it had previously been 2 and half days.

Back in their room, Eric gave Doreen his wedding gift, she loved it. Doreen made him sit beside her "I have something for you, Eric." She gave him an envelope and explained that it was a partnership in her business, she wanted him to help her run the practice and he would be Development Director. And help to increase the way she wanted it to go, one of his duties would be to find and train girls to carry out some of the treatments for the patients.

"I can't cure your pantie fetish Eric, so we may as well use your talents, to help others. But there is a condition, you have to have a vasectomy, I can't have you making babies, so Mr. Red is the snip for you and we will have no further need for condoms."

"Oh Dotty," he gasped and kissed her. "You mean I'm going to be paid, for doing my hobby."

Doreen told him they will be partners and share everything.

The next evening Beckie gave Eric a thumbs-up sign.

They returned home, and Beckie started having morning sickness she was pregnant.

After discussion, Maria and Doreen agreed she could have the baby, and Doreen suggested that she and Eric, would adopt it and that Beckie could be its nurse. She had a boy.

So they all lived happily ever after.

THE END.