Erik Gets Extra All

Story Info
Erik meets two girls, who wants to have fun.
8.3k words
4.63
9.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

This short story was part of a novel I'm writing. However, I think it contained too much sex, so I removed it and made it into a short story instead. Hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to comment. Oh, yes, the places mentioned are from the south of Sweden. I didn't change them into more neutral names. Hope they will not distract you too much.

Erik had met the woman of his dreams, Anette, a few days ago. He was in Kalmar on a visit. He was staying at the Frimurar Hotel near Larmtorget. He had gone out for a meal and a beer. As he sat at his table, two women had approached him. They asked if they could join him at his table. The restaurant had become crowded.

The two women were around 35 years, Erik guessed. A little younger than he was. They looked nice and of course they were welcome to sit down. They seemed to know each other very well, talked happily and laughed a lot. One of them had a clerical collar, which Erik thought was a bit strange. Do priests go out to bars?

"Are you new to Kalmar? Haven't seen you before," said the woman who didn't have a clerical collar. She was a pretty brunette with semi-long hair that framed her face. A white blouse, or shirt, and a nice skirt.

"Do you know everyone in Kalmar? But, yes, I'm just visiting. Staying at the hotel next door and needed some food. Erik, is my name."

" Cool, I'm Anette and my old friend is Ingegerd. We're a bit of an institution here."

"And a priest, it seems. Are you both in the church?"

"No, just me. Anette believes more in strange beings, gnomes and trolls. But we more or less grew up together and have always stuck close together," she, who is a priest, says, Ingegerd. She is a blonde woman, with her hair in a knot at the back of her neck. Slightly upturned above a pretty red mouth. Two very intelligent eyes that seem to see everything.

They keep talking about what they are working on. Anette is a gemologist, but it's hard to make a living in Kalmar,

"So I work as an accountant. A girl needs to be able to support herself somehow, right?"

"Yes, absolutely. And not everyone can become a priest," says Erik. "Gemologist, interesting, why did you become one?"

"I guess diamonds are a woman's best friend. No, I've always been interested in things that shine and are beautiful. And not only stones, but also boys. Then we usually have fun together, Ingegerd and I."

"What does she mean? Is she hitting on me? Very odd," Erik thinks. "Let it pass, let's see where it leads."

"Sure, it was crowded in here, but we, I, thought you seemed interesting, so... Well here we are."

"You're both priceless. I don't think I've ever had two women come and almost pick me up. Or?"

"Pick you up? Slow down, my handsome man. We want to have some fun and enjoyment first. Right, Ingegerd?" says Anette.

"Mmm, and I want to have fun, but not so much that it's noticeable. A priest has to think about her reputation, and at the same time be part of reality. And I love reality," Ingegerd exclaims.

"But what brings you to Kalmar? The tourists have gone home now, all that's left are the boring types."

"I bought a small cottage on Öland. Can't live there yet, need to fix it up. No one has lived in the house for more than twenty years. Smells like skunk."

"Exciting. How big is it? What do you need to do?"

"About sixty square meters. There's no real water, the drain just runs into a pit. No electricity. And, as I said, it smells like a cottage from afar. There was an old man who had it. But he was very rarely there. Mostly out traveling. Do not know much more about it. But it's very nice and I got a good offer. I believe anyway. It is absolutely fantastic, nestled in the greenery. I had to buy a clearing saw to get to it. A little 'sleeping beauty' warning."

"I'd like to see it," says Annette.

"Come out tomorrow. It would be nice to have some company. I thought I'd buy some things first and take them with me. Would you like to come along?"

"I'd love to. Do you want to come too, Ingegerd?"

"No, I have to work. I have a sermon to prepare and a baptism tomorrow."

"You'll have to make do with just one woman, then. But I think that ought to be enough."

The next day, Erik picks up Anette after going to IKEA and Bauhaus to buy some things. The day is warm, a lovely late summer day. Anette is wearing a thin tank top and a pair of short shorts. She looks very refreshed. Erik can now see that she has a nice shape, a butt that he just wants to pat and a pair of breasts that are doing their best to stretch out the tank top. Mmm, what a treat, he thinks. And she follows without further ado with a man she has only met in a bar.

We cross the Öland Bridge towards Borgholm. Just after Glömminge we turn off towards Böle. He parks on a small forest road, which is probably mostly used for transporting timber, he parks the car. They make their way along a narrow path until they come to a small red house.

"Oh, how nice. Just as you described it. What an idyllic place. I can see why you fell in love with it," Anette says, smiling at him.

She looks so cute when she smiles and looks up at him. Then she turns to the house again. Looks around. Just trees and bushes all around. Not another house or person to be seen anywhere.

"And so sheltered. Here you can really walk around as God made you, without the risk of being seen by anyone. Is it your land all around? Can you control how you want it to look around?"

"Yes, there is some land too, all around. No, by the way, the house is not in the middle of the plot. So it depends on what others do around it. I don't know what the right of public access means. If it means that people can walk anywhere. So maybe it's not completely sheltered."

"Enough, and if you are on your own land, no one can take offense if they see you naked. Another question is whether you want to be naked and maybe be seen."

"Yes, of course. How do you feel about it? Do you walk around naked and be seen?"

"I belong to a naturalist club in Kalmar. We have our own little beach where we can walk around and swim naked. But then everyone is naked. Doesn't feel as challenging as if I were to go naked among others who are clothed. If you see what I mean."

"I understand. It's a big difference. I bathe naked sometimes, when I can. But walking around naked, like that in general? No, I don't do that. I haven't thought about it. Maybe it could be nice."

"It's really nice. To feel the wind and the sun caressing your whole body. Nothing that is tight, just being."

"You women might have it a little easier. We men may be affected by it, seeing others. And it's pretty obvious on us. Must be embarrassing, both for the man and those who see it. Or...?"

"Yes, it happens sometimes. Especially for those who are not so used to the situation. But it's nothing to worry about. If it happens when someone sees me, I take it as a compliment. Give him a smile. Sometimes I have given a compliment back, and then they are really happy."

"How do you mean? It doesn't show on you, does it?"

"No, silly. I say something like he has a beautiful penis, or something like that."

"Oh, what happens then?"

"Most people just look happy, some say thank you. Then there are some who think I want more. But I always disappoint them."

"I can't believe it's possible for a woman to say something like that. If a man were to express himself positively about a butt, breasts or labia, for example, it would be perceived as sexual harassment. Even in a nudist resort, right?"

"Yes, yes. I don't know. I actually think it can be okay, depending on how it's said and in what situation. But, as I said, how a man looks at you is visible," she says.

"So if I, now that I was walking behind you, had said that you have a great ass, would you have slapped me?"

"Oh, you think I have. Mmm, I think it's one of my better parts, actually. Thank you very much," she says with a laugh. "Is that the only thing you appreciate?"

"Honestly? I think the whole of you is amazing. Just being able to talk like this is amazing. Then you are very cute, I like your little nose and the way your eyes and mouth look when you are laughing and smiling. Then it seems like you have beautiful breasts, just the right size. But you can't say that."

"No, not normally. But, as I said, it depends on the circumstances. And now I invited it." Then she looks at me and says, "You look really nice too. Fairly muscular. Not excessively, but it's clear that you have muscles. Slim nice hips and it looks like your butt would be nice to caress. What you're hiding, I can't say."

After saying this, she starts giggling, which turns into a laugh. Erik can't stop himself, either. They laugh together. The tension is broken. They look at each other. He takes her by the hand.

"Come on, I'll show you what it looks like inside."

He unlocks the door and holds it open for her. She steps over the threshold. It is dark inside. After a while her eyes adjust and she sees that there is one room to the right and one to the left. She goes to the right. It looks like a living room. An old sofa, a table with some chairs and a chiffonier. Not much else. Yes, a bookshelf with a row of similar books. Looks like black notebooks. She returns, goes into the other room. Sees two wall-mounted beds along one wall. A dresser and a chest of drawers.

"A bit austere, but the rooms aren't that big. Just the essentials," says Erik. But with some new beds and textiles, it should work. Worse with water, sewage and electricity. I've managed to get the manual water pump in the kitchen working, but I haven't found a loo yet. It will have to be in the open air."

"Mmm, cozy house. Would be fun to stay here for a night. Is it possible to make a fire in the stoves?"

There is a fireplace in both rooms.

"I haven't tried it. But it would be nice to be able to sleep, looking at the fire before you fall asleep."

"What's on the bookshelf? Looks like a lot of old writing books."

"Yes, they are diaries from the old owner's travels. It seems like he did a great deal, was hardly ever home. And wrote all the time. I've only glanced at some of them."

"Let me see? Exciting to see what he did," she says and takes out one of the books. "1910, may I read?"

"Sure. We can sit out here."

They sit down and start reading. It's about how the man got out of the house in a snowstorm, came to Kalmar and then took hire on a boat to Copenhagen. As a fireman. When he arrived in Copenhagen, he accidentally saved a little girl from being run over by a runaway horse. But he injured his own foot. He stayed at the little girl's home and was cared for by the girl's mother and sister.

As they undress him to wash away the soot he got as a firefighter, they stare at his appearance.

"What are they staring at? Was he so black that they thought he was colored?"

"No, silly. What do women stare at when they see a naked man? The dick, of course. They had probably never seen a man before," says Anette.

"But the mother must have done it, I suppose."

"Yes, she must have, but... was it unusual in any way?"

"Wait, it seemed like they were Jews. They had probably never seen anyone who wasn't circumcised."

"Yeah, I guess so. Let's read on."

They had bathed him and then wrapped him in clean sheets. In the morning the daughter came in to help him. First to pee and then to wash him. Again, he lay naked and she started to wash him. But he apparently got a hard-on while she was doing it. She washed him thoroughly and all of a sudden he started squirting. The daughter got it right in her face. She ran out and found her mother. After a few words, they both started giggling, laughing.

"It must have been a surprise for the girl. How old do you think she was?"

"Didn't it say that he thought she was about 18?"

"Yes, it did. It was probably the first time she saw a man with a hard-on and who also gets wanked off so he squirts. And the mother who then went in and inspected him, again. It would have been fun to see it all," says Anette.

"Mmm, to see their faces. But read on."

He can't walk, can't stay up, just lie in bed and be groomed. One night he hears someone coming into his room. Someone who crawls into bed with him. Caressing him and making him squirt.

"But what is this. Someone jerking him off at night? Doesn't make sense," Erik thinks.

"Mmm, but read on. Here, she's not satisfied with that. Gets his penis up again and then sits on him, riding to both her and his orgasm."

"Who was it that came?"

"The woman, the mother," it says. Oh, she's obviously not getting what she needs from her husband. Or so...?"

"Or so? What do you think?"

"Well, that he must have been special. Not just that he wasn't circumcised. Must have been big."

"Uh, doesn't matter. From what I understand."

"It's probably a bit different. Just like taste."

"Okay, but read on."

In the morning, everyone behaves as usual. The next night, the same thing happens.

"She was really on. Wasn't satisfied right away, wanted more," says Erik. "This is the worst kind of pornography."

"Mmm, lovely. I wonder what he looked like. But oh, read. When the mother left, the daughter arrived after a while."

She sneaks down into the bed. Caresses him over his body and makes his penis hard. He touches her firm round little breasts and just can't help his reaction. She tells him to be careful with her, she has never had a man before. He ends up penetrating her slowly and gently. But he is not allowed to cum in her.

This is repeated several nights. First the woman, then the daughter. Until they accidentally bump into each other. After that, the woman comes every other night and the daughter every other night. Each time, they make sure to drain him once first. They want him to last a long time.

"What women. I thought everyone was so prudish in the past. But here they want to enjoy themselves when they can."

"Who wouldn't want to trade with him, regular nightly visits must be a wet dream."

"What, you don't usually get that? Is there something wrong with you?" Anette laughs.

"Obviously, because it doesn't happen to me."

They continue reading. When he is about to move on, he receives letters of recommendation. One from the father of the house and a completely different one from the woman. The latter he should only give to the woman of the house, if he thinks it is appropriate. He arrives in Hamburg and then accidentally ends up in a castle outside Munich. He gives the letter of recommendation to the woman, the Countess, who blushes as she reads the letter.

On a stroll in the grounds with the daughter of the castle, they come to a lake. She asks him if he wants to swim. He undresses and jumps in, but she remains on the dock. When he comes back up, she looks at him with interest. The look and the fact that he is naked makes him react. Nothing else happens. But at night the Countess comes to visit him.

After a few nights, she asks him to help her daughter, who turned 18 a while ago. She needs to understand and learn. He promises to do so and gently. The mother ends up assisting in the initiation of her daughter.

"Oh, oh. He really gets one after the other. I get all warm when I read. What about you?" Anette asks, looking at the bump in Erik's pants. "Mmm, you like it too, I see."

They sit and discuss what they have read, imagining how he was built.

"Well, what is really big or small? How do you measure it?"

"With a tape measure, silly. Have you never measured yours? I think it's normally fifteen centimeters long and maybe ten to twelve in circumference."

"I guess I'll have to get out my ruler. Hard to measure the circumference though. Must be a more flexible tape measure. Do you want to measure?" Erik asks jokingly.

"Maybe, who knows? Would be exciting, but..."

"I know, we've only just met. But now I think we've finished reading for today. I want to see what else is here on the property. He must have had a shed or something. The greenery makes it impossible to see what's there. Do you want to go exploring?"

"Absolutely. We came from that direction, let's go the other way."

They make their way through hazel thickets and thorny plants of various kinds.

"There must have been a path here, it appears. And look, there's something there. A small house."

They make their way and come to a house, or shed. There are no windows on the shed, but three different doors. Two they can open. Inside one is a privy and the other is to the woodshed. The third is locked and cannot be opened.

"That at least solves the problem of the toilet. How do you empty it? Is there a barrel underneath?"

Erik opens the lid and looks down. Yes, a barrel. It seems empty. The contents have probably long since disappeared. They walk back to the house.

"What a day," says Anette. Is it possible to swim here? How far is it to the sea?"

"The estate agent said you can walk straight down, apparently there are some old boathouses and you can swim. Sounds like a nice idea, it was hot to walk through the greenery. Shall we go down? But I don't have any swimming trunks."

"Me neither. But that doesn't matter, does it? If it's not full of people, then it can be a bit embarrassing."

They go out to the road and follow it down towards Kalmarsund. A small road leads them out onto a small peninsula. There are a few old, almost dilapidated, boathouses, a single old boat lying upside down. And not a single person. The sea looks inviting. Anette walks over and checks what it looks like.

"You can climb in here. Let's go. The last one in is a wimp."

She quickly starts taking off her clothes, first her tank top and then her shorts. She has a cute little bra and a pair of small panties. She quickly takes these off too. Stands completely naked in front of Erik. He is just about to wriggle out of his pants when he sees her. About to lose his balance. She just stands there, allowing herself to be observed. She looks at him and slowly turns around so he can see all of her.

"Now it's your turn. Take off your pants, let me see what you have," she says,

He takes off his pants and underwear, standing just as naked. The sight of her has made him react. His member has grown and stands almost straight out. Pumping slightly as if the blood is filling it up even more. He does as she did, spinning around, but feeling embarrassed at the same time.

"You look great. And what a beast, so nice. Mmm, if I had a tape measure... But come on, in the water!"

They make their way down to the water on some slippery rocks. And then throw themselves out. The water is probably twenty centigrade and quite shallow. They stand with the water up to their waists. Erik can't take his eyes off her tits. They look so nice. Really nice shape and just the right size. Would fit well in his hands, he thinks. The nipples are stiff, pointing straight out, just like he does, but underwater.

Anette throws herself forward and takes a few quick strokes. Erik quickly follows. They swim around a bit. They stand down, now with the water lapping at chest height. The water lifts Anette's boobs so that her nipples are just above the surface of the water. It looks so inviting that Erik finds it hard to keep his hands away. He starts to reach out a hand. He thinks about it and lets it fall into the water again.

"You can touch, if I can do the same," she says, taking a step towards him.

Erik lifts his hands and places them on her round, nice tits. At the same time she takes hold of his now even harder penis. They stand and feel each other. After a while, Anette comes even closer, puts her arms around Erik's neck and gives him a hug. She looks at him and gives him a quick kiss. So fast that he can't keep up. Erik tries to kiss her back, but she teases him and turns her head, getting the kiss on the cheek.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers