Erika's First Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogerDart
RogerDart
21 Followers

When we got into the bedroom, I looked around and said to myself, "Now I understand where the term 'master bedroom' comes from."

There was a king-sized bed, of course. But there was also room for a comfortable chair, near by, in a convenient viewing position. I took my place.

They didn't do much more talking. They set about removing the rest of their clothes, moving quickly, yet with concentration. As he untied his shoes, I felt like I could read his mind: "Don't hurry! You'll just get the laces knotted up."

And so, with all deliberate speed, the goal was achieved: there was no longer any part of either the man or the woman that was not available to direct touch from the other. I'm pretty sure that, if it had been physically possible, they would in fact, at that moment, each have simultaneously touched every square inch of the other one's body.

Erika was like a puppy dog: her favorite sense organ, just then, was her tongue. She licked his lips, she licked his ears, she licked the back of his neck, she licked his armpits. At the same time, somehow, she was working herself into a comfortable position on her back, and opening her legs.

He found his way between them, and it was time. His black cock entered her. It moved inside her.

I have no idea how long that lasted. It was like watching the tide come in. You see motion in and out, but you are aware that something larger, deeper, and slower is building underneath.

So it was with the sounds they both made. Those began at the threshold of perception, and built from there. You could hear urgency, and simultaneously you could hear that they had all the time in the world ... because however long it took, that would be all the time in the world.

In porno films, these days, it often appears that the "partners" are trying to set some sort of record for endurance, number of position changes, or the like. Not these two. They had nothing to prove to anyone. They just let the tide carry them along, until the full was reached.

And when it was, you could see it in both their faces. Here it comes, the last wave, the one which banishes the illusion that you have any control. It will carry you all the way in to shore, or it will kill you, or both.

This time, it didn't kill them.

I realized that it was still the same night.

He gently withdrew. She kept her legs open. I could see the semen coming out of her vagina.

That's a porno movie cliché ... but she wasn't doing it in order to show me. I could have been on Pluto, for all she was aware at the moment. OrbeenPluto, for that matter.

For a while, they just lay there and glowed. Finally, Erika spoke. "That was wonderful," she said. She looked at him. He just said "Oh, baby."

Then she spoke to me. "Could you tell it was wonderful, Steve?"

"I could, indeed. It was good for me, too. Not good: glorious."

Soon, I saw the light change in Coach's eyes. He was back from the place where the universe contained only the two bodies, with one heartbeat between them. He was a man, with a name, in his home, with two guests.

And so he spoke. "Erika. Steve. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And the bottom of my prostate."

A pause for reflection, then he went on. "I imagine you two will be wanting to spend some time alone, just the two of you, to process all this. Do I remember right that this is your 'first time'? That you haven't, as a couple, done anything like this before?"

Erika, it seemed, hadn't fully regained her mastery of English. "First time. Yes. Nothing like this before." She shook her head. "Man, is that ever true in more ways than one."

Then she looked at me. "Steve. Time together. Good idea. It will be a pleasure to remake your acquaintance."

They set about putting on their clothes. When they were done, Coach had one more thing to say. "Right now, it feels like I'll never want anything again in my life. But some time after my brain returns to normal, I'll start thinking about wanting to see you—both of you—again. Can I expect to have that opportunity?

We looked at each other, then answered him in unison. "Yes, sir."

We said goodnight.

RogerDart
RogerDart
21 Followers
12