Erika's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Erika's long weekend with Mary begins.
2.9k words
4.65
23.1k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantarx
Quantarx
131 Followers

This is the fourth segment of the Erika story, if you would like to know how we got to this point please go back and read the other chapters. Also I appreciate feedback, comments, and a 5 star rating is appreciated if you think the story warrants it.

**************

Three months had passed, and Mary and I were at a really great place in our relationship. Mary had been kind enough to give me a bunch of her old clothing that didn't fit her anymore, and our frequent shopping trips resulted in Erika having a pretty strong wardrobe of her own now. Mary helped me get a makeup case of my own and her makeup lessons were making me pretty good, sometimes she would have me apply her makeup while she sat back and enjoyed having her own personal makeup artist. Mary enjoyed my legs being smooth shaved and I found it a lot easier to get ready for our girls night if I could just do my makeup and didn't have to spend time shaving my legs as well. At this point, we would have girls night about two or three nights a week, sometimes leading to some dirty sex, sometimes we would just hang out and spend time together as a couple of girls. I would freak out and feel ashamed of myself from time to time for all of these feminine things I loved wondering what kind of man I was, but Mary was very supportive and always helped me get over my feelings assuring me that she loved my crossdressing. By this point I had let go of most of those old feelings about masculinity and sexuality and just did what felt right, and Mary and I were having the best time of my lives experiment sexually together.

Mary had sent me a text a few days ago asking if she could see Erika this weekend, It was Labor day weekend and we had three days with nothing to do and she decided that I would spend the entire weekend over at her place. Mary told me to pack Erika a suitcase full of cloths and bring my makeup and wig along. I was excited, to spend the weekend playing dress up with my girl. I wasn't sure how much clothes to bring along for the three days, so I probably packed too much stuff. I then jumped into the shower and gave myself a full shave and put on a pair of jeans over a stretchy pink thong panty, and finished with a hoodie. My hair was getting longer, but still kind of in a weird length where I couldn't do much with it, so I had been just pulling it back into a ponytail for the past month. I was dressed and ready to go in under 10 minutes, it can be rather nice to be a guy sometimes. I grabbed the suitcase and headed over to Mary's apartment.

I arrived at Mary's second floor apartment and let myself in, she had given me a key a couple months ago. Mary came out to the door to greet me as soon as she heard the door open, I hadn't seen her since Monday and she was missing me. Kissing me on the neck and giving me a little hug Mary told me she had some plans for this weekend.

"I want you be Erika all weekend babe, day and night , I want it to be us girls for the whole weekend." She said with a glint in her eye. "I know you have only been Erika for a night at a time, but I think it would be fun for you to see what its like to be a girl day in and day out, it is only three days what do you think?

"I think that sounds really fun, lets do it, lets have a girls only weekend!"

Mary had me go to the bedroom with her and strip off my boy clothes, and lay naked across the bed. turn she took a bottle of lotion off the nightstand and started to apply it all over my body. The lotion smelled like some kind of fruity flowery thing, Very feminine smelling.

"Lesson number one for the weekend, a girl needs to keep herself soft and smooth by applying lotion every day, and when you are dressed as Erika it should be girly smelling.

The lotion was nice, it felt good having her hands on my body massaging away the stress of the day. Mary always gave really good back rubs, She was good at finding the knotted up muscles and spending a little extra time on the tight spots. Mary was spending a lot of time running her hands up and down my smooth hairless legs. She generously applied lotion for a while until she slapped me on the ass and told me to flip over so she could get my front. I eagerly complied and enjoyed her attention on my chest and fronts of my legs. she seemed to be avoiding my cock despite it being fully erect only a few inches from her face. When she finished, she sprayed me with a few mists of her favorite perfume leaving my skin feeling super soft and smelling unmistakably feminine.

"Well that erection simply will not do." Mary said as she gave me a little wink. "Girls don't have cocks and they don't walk around with erections all the time, we will have to do something about this."

With that she went over to the dresser and picked up a glass of ice water she had been drinking and a small box. Mary told me to bend over the bed and move my legs apart slightly, I was completely exposed to her with my ass on display. I wasn't sure where this was going, but I was interested to see what my little pervert girlfriend had planned for me. She brought her hand to my cock and gave it a couple of strokes before bringing up the cup of ice water with the other hand, and totally submerging my penis into her beverage. I jerked a little at the cold sensation surrounding my dick, she had clearly heard of the concept of shrinkage before and my cock began to deflate and retreat. Mary held my cock in her drink for another thirty seconds completely deflating my erection before lowering the cup from my shriveled manhood and drying me off with a corner of the sheet. Mary then brought the glass to her lips and took a drink finishing off the rest of the water in the glass.

"What was that all about." I asked her with a little annoyance in my voice.

"I have been watching a lot of tranny and crossdresser porn since Erika started her adventure and there are a few kinky little things I picked up from the movies that always get me super horny I thought we could experiment with a few... if you will let me."

After all the weirdness I had brought into the relationship with my crossdressing how could I look her in the eyes and tell her she wasn't allowed to experiment a little herself?

"Sure babe I seems only fair that we explore some of the things you want to try."

"Sweet babe, just give it a shot, if you honestly don't like something then we don't have to do it again!"

Mary reached over to the box beside her and opened it up. Inside was a pink plastic chastity cage and a heart shaped lock. She took a semi circular piece of plastic with a couple pins sticking out of it and slid it behind my scrotum before joining it together with a second piece. I was feeling a like weird about all this but also a little aroused. Next she slid the pink sleeve over my cock until the pin slide through the hole.

"Are you ready to be my girl for the weekend Erika?" Mary said looking up at me for permission to lock the cage in place.

"Yes I'll be your girl for the weekend, go ahead and lock up my cock."

With that she affixed the lock to the front of the cage. the lock clicked shut and with that, it was done and I wouldn't be getting out without Mary's key to the cage until sometime Tuesday without using a hacksaw on something that was attached to my cock.

"Thank you so much for playing along, I think it will be really fun having your dick under my control and watching you squirm a little. She said with a evil grin. "If you make it all the way through the weekend I will have a surprise for you, I promise."

I had to admit it was sexy seeing Mary take charge and come up with a sexy way to spend the weekend. With that she told me to do my makeup and get dressed while she locked up my guy clothes in the trunk of her car, she assured me that I wouldn't be needing them for the rest of the weekend. I got my makeup case and went over to her makeup table and did my very best I could, and got dressed in a pretty blue dress that came down to mid thigh and was maybe a little to formal just be lounging around the house in, but it made me feel sexy. I set my long blondish brown wig in place and styled it in the mirror. I could hear Mary typing away on the keyboard of the laptop in the living room, and called out to her for an inspection.

"I ordered us some Chinese food since it took you so long getting ready." she said upon entering the room. " Damn baby it was worth the wait, you look better every time I see you dressed up honey, you really have gotten better at transforming into Erika."

"Thanks doll, I try be a sexy for you, I really am trying my best to be passable for you." I said honestly. "I don't want to look like some guy in a dress, it is more fun if I can pull off the illusion and really pass as a woman."

I must have passed the inspection because Mary immediately started to undress leaving only her bra on and laid down on the bed legs spread and her pussy on full display. My cock tried to take notice of her perfectly manicured pussy with the little V of pubic hair above, but it found the cock cage to be very limiting and unyielding.

"Lesson number two of the weekend, If you want to be a girl, when your cock is locked away, you have to learn to fuck me like a woman would."

I took her meaning, and nestled my head down between her legs and started to moisten her with my tongue. My lapping was doing the trick and in a bit a moan escaped her lips. My penis was really straining against its prison now and my cage was growing more uncomfortable with each moan. I tried to put my discomfort out of mind and continued lapping away at Mary, trying my best to get my tongue deep inside her. I felt her body tense and her thighs clamp down on my head a bit as an orgasm overtook her. After a few moments to let the waves of her orgasm fade, I went over to the nightstand drawer and got one of the dildo's she liked using, and applied some lube to the tip. Her eyes caught mine and widened a bit encouraging me to give her a solid fucking with the veined dildo. I worked the rubber cock in and out of her slowly at first then started picking up the pace a bit. I worked my body between her spread legs and held the dildo against my pubic bone just above where my now useless cock hung limply in its cage and started fucking her with my rubber dick. In and out I pumped the dildo into her open pussy as my chastity cage swung back and forth clinking against the lock and rubbing against Mary's ass. I could tell my cage smacking her ass was really getting her excited. Just then the doorbell rang startling both of us.

"Oh shit, its the delivery guy with the Chinese food!" I exclaimed.

"Dammit I forgot about the food, go to the door and get the food... I left a twenty on the table by the door." Mary said annoyed that we had to stop. "And hurry your ass back in here, I want you to finish me with that dildo."

"I can't go to the door like this, look at me!"

"I am looking at you and you look like a girl, just go to the door and give him the twenty and say thank you."

My heart was racing, Mary was the only person that had ever seen me like this and I was terrified the delivery guy would see right through me and know that I was just a guy in a dress! The doorbell rang again...

"Coming!" Mary called out. "Erika... trust me, this will be fine , he will have no idea that you are anything less then the cute girl you are pretending to be, I'm not going to the door naked with a rubber dick hanging out of me... now go!

I stood up and straightened out my hair and dress and decided she was right, I could do this. I started to walk out the door and Mary threw me a lip gloss from the nightstand.

"Here babe freshen up your lips, it looks like you have been sucking dick in here." Mary said with a comforting smile.

I was terrified and excited all at the same time as I walked down the hall to the door. I did a quick touch up with the lip gloss and took a breath before opening the door.

" Sweet and sour pork and orange chicken, that'll be $15.87." The delivery guy said quickly.

He was looking right at me, My eyes met his... nothing, he had no idea about my secret. I handed him the Twenty and half whispered a thank you to the man.

"Thanks miss, have a good night." He said indifferently.

I closed the door as he turned and leaned against it to hold myself upright. He either couldn't tell me secret or simply didn't care. My heart slowed a bit and I walked back to the bedroom leaving the food on the table as I passed. Mary had decided not to wait for me and was thrusting the dildo in and out at a good pace by the time I returned.

"He thought I was a girl!" I proclaimed.

" No shit babe, most people only see what is presented to them and don't really look too closely at other people unless they want to fuck them, and besides have you looked in a mirror lately, you look very convincing." She explained, sending my confident through the roof. "Now if its not to much bother, could you get over here and finish the job with that dildo so we can eat dinner and relax?"

I hurried over positioning myself back between her legs and resumed my make shift strap on fucking. Precum was leaking out of my cock and her ass was smeared with it as I finished her off to a second orgasm. I slowly removed the dildo from inside her as her body went limp.

"Thanks babe, I needed a good orgasm... I have been so horny lately."

"Glad to help, no such luck for me however." I said looking down to my chastity cage.

"Relax, it has only been like an hour... I promise when that cage come off I will give you some special sex, now lets go eat before the food gets too cold."

Special sex, I liked the sound of that.. I wondered what she had in mind. Then I noticed again that my cock was going to be locked away for days unless I begged her to unlock me or she decided to show me some mercy, but then I might not get her surprise. The rest of the night was uneventful, we ate dinner then put on some comfy pajamas and snuggled in bed watching music videos on YouTube. Before falling Asleep I removed my makeup and applied some face moisturizer, as Mary told me it was bad for your skin to fall asleep in your makeup. I always felt so ugly when the makeup and wig came off and the illusion of womanhood was over, but at least my silky pajamas were still there to remind me of what I was.

Snuggling together in bed, I heard Mary drift off to sleep first, her head on my shoulder and leg loosely draped over me. For a while longer I soaked in the joy of having the freedom to openly explore my desires to dress as a woman if I wanted and reflected back on the events of the day and wondered what the rest of the weekend would bring. What was Mary's special sex going to be if I kept the chastity cage in place the whole weekend.

**************

Thanks again for reading and as always please leave a comment or rating so I can get better with my writing.

Quantarx
Quantarx
131 Followers