Erik's Inheritance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney swung her legs over the side of the bed, grabbed one of his hips in one hand and the base of his cock in the other. It looked immense in her grip. Without hesitation she steered it to her mouth.

Erik couldn't stop the moan from escaping him as her lips made soft contact with his crown. His hands flexed while her tongue languished over the head of it. She only took the head of it in at first, her own pleasant sounds matching his. It was a wonderful experience but at the same time frustrating. He fought the urge to grab the back of her head and push.

With a small pop, his cock came out of her mouth. She looked up at him at the same time he looked down at her. A devious one sided smile crossed her face and with precise movements, pulled his cock back to her lips. Never breaking eye contact, she rested it on her bottom lip, eyes bright as stars, and she began stroking his shaft from. Base to crown, slowly.

The frustrating urge to grab her welled up in him again. He closed his eyes and fought it but then her tongue laced out and began gently flicking the bottom of him. He felt his hips buck towards her, urging her to take more but she didn't.

Erik's fists clenched, his nails biting into his palms and a sound rumbled out of his throat like an angry purr. His eyes closed, fighting back desperately. Her top teeth touched his tip, teasing even more and he felt himself break.

His eyes snapped open. Enraged and driven mad with lust Erik's hands grabbed the back of Courtney's head, his fingers snaking into her hair, and pushed. She smiled that devious smile of hers and took him in without protest or resistance. Her hands even dropped to rest on his thighs while he plowed into the back of her mouth, stopping at her throat with length left to spare. Before he could pull back, she pulled against him and he felt her throat part around the tip of his throbbing sword of flesh. A struggled moment later her lips met his hilt and stopped. She moaned and a vibration emanated from her into his cock, to his spine then all the way up his back.

She held him there for a long moment, humming and moaning, until his engorged cock throbbed inside of her throat. With a gagging sound she pushed him and he pulled out of her mouth. Drool strung between the tip of him and her smiling face while he let her breathe. A few short breaths later and she moved towards him. Erik didn't hesitate and found himself fucking her mouth, both hands on the back of her head while his hips thrust into her.

Each thrust sent a tickling pulsation of pleasure throughout his body. He allowed himself the euphoria of taking full advantage of her mouth. She didn't seem to mind and even found her pulling on him to continue. Her enjoyment of his cock in her mouth only urged him on. Erik pushed his cock into her with abandon, full of elated pleasure as her lips and tongue stroked his cock.

He pulled back out and paused. Drool dropped down in a heavy string to curl itself on her breasts. She was still smiling up at him and he smiled back, greed for more of her filling him.

"Fuck me," she said as if to command him. He took her to mean it literally. Grabbing a fistful of her hair, Erik pulled her up to a standing position. She bared her teeth in a gritting smile against the pain but didn't resist. He turned her around and pushed. She bent at the waist and arched her back to expose her pussy.

Erik kept his hand in her hair while he stood behind her. "Guide me in," he ordered in a rough voice. It was deeper and sounded as if drawn over gravel.

Courtney's hand snaked between her legs and grabbed his shaft in a gentle grip. She adjusted her hips to accommodate the height difference between them and lifted the tip of him to her lips. Wetness soaked her and he could feel the heat of her desire on his crown.

Taking his time so as not to hurt her or himself, Erik pressed into her. Her own cum slicked her insides, giving no resistance while he sheathed himself with her. He felt a little bump against the tip of him and Courtney's hips began undulating in small waves, rubbing herself against the point of his cock. Her head drooped and her hair slid out of his fingers.

Erik pressed his hips forward, pushing against her while she writhed on him. He didn't want to be lazy but she seemed to be having a wonderful time grinding on him.

He laid his hands on her hips and squeezed, each of his fingers sinking into her flesh. He felt her insides squeeze his cock and she collapsed with a moan, resting on one elbow. Her back stayed arched and wriggling on him. It felt amazing to have his cock buried inside of her and she was sexy prostrated in front of him.

With the tiniest of movement he pulled back a little then drove into her, more a rocking motion than a thrust. He tapped on the button of her cervix and felt more than heard the slap of his scrotum on her clit. She sucked in breath as if clinging to life and her pussy cinched around his cock, binding on him.

He did it again, the impact a little louder. Her head snapped up and he could see the fingers in one hand curl. One more pull and thrust, this time pressing longer and more firmly inside of her depths, rolling her hips forward the until back against him.

She whispered in fast breaths, over and over, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God."

Erik paused. He waited for her body to subside, and settle down. She was having none of it. Courtney began squirming against him, pushing back and grinding and fucking herself on him.

He didn't want it to be that way but he figured it was time to release himself. When she rocked forward, Erik pushed, keeping himself inside of her and increasing the arch of her hips and back. His right hand reached out and tangled itself in her hair while the left planted itself high on her back, supporting him. With his weight off of his legs, Erik began driving his cock into her.

There was no hesitation. One moment he had been firm but slow, feeling her out. The next he was a jackhammer, slamming into her repeatedly. The tip of him rammed the bottom her insides with his engorged length time and time again. A storm built up inside of him, howling encouragement at him to pound his body into hers. She rebounded after each off of the bed after each collision. His breathing was like a violent wind over rocks with the exertion.

She cried out but not in pain. Her voice climbed into a crescendo, the words, "Oh my God! Fuck, fuck yes, fuck, oh my God," repeating over and over in varying orders.

She screamed without warning then gritted her teeth and groaned through them. Her pussy became a vise and a fountain of cum spewed around his thrusting member. He could feel the heat against his balls and down his legs but he didn't slow or stop.

Panting only a moment, Courtney's body eased slightly and Erik slowed to a canter, their flesh slapping but not longer hinting at consensual violence. The grip she had on him was still tight and his hips made a slapping sound but his breathing was not a hoarse sound.

Erik tilted his hips up and leaned back, dragging and pushing the tip of him along the roof of her. He imagined being able to feel her spine through her pussy but he didn't actually know if he touched that deeply. She squeezed her eyes shut and he saw her fingers curl on themselves in a tight fist. A moan shuddered through her and he felt more of her cum spread out along his testicles. He doubted it was a full orgasm more likely an aftershock.

Leaning back up and beginning the gallop again, Erik set himself upon her. The storm of unbridled passion embraced him, rampaging around and through him. His mind was lost to time as he focused on plunging and driving into the body beneath him. Erik had only a mind for the squeals and grunts and screams that that came with the exultation of her orgasms. He basked in the feeling of accomplishment and pleasure with each one that seemed to roll over her body. They were a melding of pleasure and furious effort. The hurricane ebbed and flowed around them, slowing at points after immense gales of force then unleashing itself in a crackling roar a moment later.

With a surge within himself, Erik felt his own orgasm well up inside of him, a seedling defiant amid the wind. Sweat soaked both of their bodies and he was sure cum stained the bed and floor, mixing with the sweat. It budded up, pushing against his control and then began to blossom within the tempest. He enjoyed the furious storm and the battle over control of his body, trying to resist the burst of pleasure. Finally, trying not to sigh, he acquiesced.

"I'm going to cum," he breathed between strangled breaths. He felt his back tighten and his whole body felt like it would bear down at once.

In a split second Courtney pulled forward off of him, then turned and slid down her back to kneel on the floor. She found his cock with her mouth and his backside with her hands, pulling him into her.

His orgasm had abated for that split second with her movements but the budding flower of euphoria became a raging, exploding monster when her lips and tongue touched him.

Erik wasn't sure if he screamed out loud or just in his head. Every muscle fiber in him tightened and squeezed as the pleasurable eruption spewed out of the end of his cock. Courtney worked her mouth on him, and he fought against the urge to grab her head and pummel her throat with animalistic ferocity. She sucked and stroked as his body endured waves of intensity he had only felt in rare moments of passion. It seemed his pulsation would never end as he continued to cum, but he felt her moaning in pleasure with him in her mouth and occasionally her throat when she pushed down as far as she could.

Once he was fully under his own control, he did take her in his hands and use her mouth to milk his seed out of himself. She looked up at him, her lips encircling his shaft as it moved in and out, a glinting smile ghosted her eyes and mouth despite being full. He felt one more large pulsation from his spine to his loins and watched as Courtney smiled while accepting the white hot drops of him on her tongue. Closing her eyes, she moaned on him and massaged his rod with her tongue.

She stayed their smiling and sucking without a care or question. He continued to stroke in and out of her merely because she didn't seem to want him to stop, until finally he pulled a wet and flaccid penis out of her mouth.

12