Erik's Inheritance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

"What do you need right now to make that happen?" Amber only had a single bite left of her bagel, and she glanced at his in the toaster.

He gave her his bagel and popped in another one. "A lawyer and a plan I think."

"I don't know any lawyers but I do have a friend that is a secretary of one. I can call her and see if she wants to help."

"I think I'm just going to find a lawyer that specializes in business stuff but can also help me with this estate stuff." Erik rubbed the back of his neck, thinking about how over his head he was. "I've only had the place for a day but I know I can't keep it for very long in its current status. Everything is in my dead uncle's name and that needs fixed quickly or someone could end up with a huge fine or go to jail. That someone would probably be me. "

With two bites gone and chewing on a third, Amber asked, "Like what?"

"I don't know, the liquor license maybe? Or the business license? I do know that there are building code violations." Erik thought of the rooms where the girls trapped themselves in with the guys.

He knew he wanted to improve things for the girls. That was his biggest driver in keeping the place open. It felt like common sense to him that females would always sell access to their bodies, he just wanted to give them a nicer place and safer way to do so. Seclusion in a plywood room behind the law's back didn't feel like the best way.

In reality he didn't want them to have to do that at all. Prostitution of any kind seemed undignified but he didn't look at it as the girls selling their bodies exactly, did he? Renting maybe, but that was almost as bad. Selling their time was more accurate a description. The girls were offering up a specific experience, but what exactly were those experiences?

What brought people to the clubs? What made them stay and more importantly what made them want to come back and spend their money again.

"Does your brain feel like it's melting yet?" Amber asked.

Erik, caught off guard, remembered suddenly he had a bagel waiting on him. Beginning to butter it he said, "No. Not yet at least but I'm starting to have thoughts."

"Care to share with the class?" she asked, putting her chin in her palm.

Erik took a bite, chewed, swallowed then spoke, "I want to make things better for the girls but I don't know what that would mean exactly and how to go about it."

"You could always just ask them," Amber said, as if to lead him to the obvious answer.

Part of him felt the sting in her jab, a pin prick in his chest. He should of thought of that. "You're right. I should do that. Hell, part of what I have to do is figure out who works for me, and then fill the positions that aren't full."

"That sounds like a great idea too. It also sounds like you have a full day ahead of you. When do we get started?" Amber said, standing up.

"We?" Erik asked, making a point of announcing his confusion. "You plan to come along as I sort out my strip club business?"

She smiled at his surprise, "Yeah I was hoping I could come along at least." Her face took on a predatory look, "I'm not done with you yet and this is sounds pretty fun."

Erik pursed his lips, feeling them quirk to one side. He was suspicious of her motives. She didn't look away from him but eventually deflated.

"Look, I don't want your money or anything. You're hot as fuck, got a huge dick and your good with it. And I'm bisexual. Strip club means naked women and naked women coupled with good, hot dick, sounds like a winning combination to me." Amber finished.

Erik relaxed, happy to know her motivation now. In fact, he felt pretty good about himself. He felt the smile on his lips, "What if one of these strippers wants to fuck me since I'm the new hot boss?"

A smile tugged at her lips. She tilted her head upwards, her chin coming forward as she said in a quiet haughty tone, "Then you can tell me all about it when you fuck me after her."

This was getting interesting. Tell her afterwards? Did she want to hear about it? Was it hot to her? Was it hot to him?

Actually, yeah, it was, he realized.

"Okay, since you put it like that and you swallow too, you can come." He gave her a silly grin on purpose.

"Thank you," she replied. For sarcastic humor he supposed, she curtsied, pulling on the scant sides of her towel. Then she stuck her tongue out at him.

Within thirty minutes, they were in his truck, driving towards the closest lawyer they found from the internet. Amber's makeup and hair had been been redone and Erik had changed clothes, finding a nicer pair of jeans and a button down shirt in blue that he hoped was professional looking enough to be taken seriously.

His first plan was to find a lawyer willing to do the necessary leg work. He had the money to pay for it, and he had the drive to make the necessary things happen, it was just a matter of doing it all.

Erik was done playing around. He actually felt like he had been rather stupid, but he recognized the fact that it hadn't even been twenty four hours since his life was changed. Not many people could have something like this happen and then immediately sprint with it into perfection. He had been handed a baton in a relay race, not knowing he was running in a relay race. Life luckily for him, was a marathon though and he could recover.

He thought about Trixie then and her southern accent. He thought about Bob, the multipurpose guy trying to survive while running the club single-handedly . He thought about the other girls that he hadn't met yet and felt the pressure of their livelihood hood resting on him. He felt that responsibility press on his shoulders and he was glad for it. He could make their lives better, and provide the community with a valuable experience.

Erik parked his truck and smiled. He was a business owner and he was going to be a good one.

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers
12