Erik's Inheritance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik: Amber, I could use some basic manpower at the club if you wouldn't mind. No dancing unless you want to, but waitress or bar help would be great.

After the message went out, he walked back into his club. Crossing the threshold, he felt like he was going to battle, however, what he found was a party.

When he looked at the stage Bethany was still on it, twerking front and center with a smile on her face while a crowd rained bills on her jiggling ass. It was much larger than he had anticipated.

Rachel flowed through the crowd with a drink tray full of shots, still topless. He watched as she stopped and laid the tray down on the table, making sure to let her breasts hang in front of the guys.

Trixie he saw a few tables over giving a lapdance to an older man. A woman sat next to him, mesmerized by her skinny body as Trixie bent in odd ways and ground her patron to the cushions. Another couple was nearby, also watching.

Erik glanced at the bar and found that the crowd thinned considerably but was still thick. Camilla was next to Bob, busting open beers for some people, her hair swinging in a ponytail. The front of her dress was ripped open down the front, exposing ample cleavage of lighter complexion than the rest of her. He started that way to see how to help. She met eyes with him and smiled.

The door opened behind him and a group of guy's streamed in, all talking and laughing. Erik then knew how he could help best and greeted them. "Hey guys! Cover is five each." Erik spotted a lady among them, "The lady is free."

One of them made a whooping sound then the first guy, in a white and blue polo shirt busted out a twenty dollar bill. "Is there a cover special tonight? That's cheap."

"New management," Erik said, smiling.

They went on and so did the night. People flowed in and out like the tide and his girls rotated positions like clockwork. He was impressed with how practiced it seemed but he didn't get to study hard. He was kept busy with the door.

Ken showed up a while later, a short girl with sharp features, winged eyeliner. A jean skirt and fishnet stockings clad her legs and white band. T-shirt held her top together, tied in the back to show a young flat stomach. Ken was over six feet tall with blue eyes, a winning smile and dirty blonde hair gathered with a bandana. They hugged.

"Brother!" Ken said after releasing their embrace, "How can we help?"

"Well, I need a doorman to watch the crowd and I could use a dedicated waitress. Can you guys handle that?"

Ken grinned, "I got you man! Oh, this is Mistina by the way."

Mistina, the fishnet wearing girl next to Ken, stepped up with an enthusiastic smile and a proffered hand, "Hi!"

Erik shook her hand, "Are you sure you don't mind helping? I'll pay you for tonight."

"Yeah this sounds awesome, I needed a job and this sounds like a party!" Mistina said, looking over the club and dancers.

Erik agreed, smiling at her. "Let me introduce you to Bob. You got it from here bro?"

Ken nodded and more people entered. Ken, being an extrovert, took it upon himself to welcome them. Erik slipped over and whispered the entry fee rates he had charged the last group and Ken matched it with the new group.

Walking away, Mistina stepped up beside him and went over to the bar. Bob was furiously making drinks with liquors up ended in each hand. When he stopped Erik jumped in and introduced Mistina.

"Awesome Boss but we have a problem, I'm running out of supplies. This amount of business isn't normal." Bob shouted over all of the conversation and music.

"What do we need?"

"Everything. Mostly Vodka and Tequila, but everything is running out Boss."

"Okay." Erik didn't know how he was going to solve the problem but he was going to try. "Well here is some help, put her to work." He turned to the girl, "You good?"

Mistina looked excited with a big grin plastered in her dark face. Her eyes were brown but they twinkled as she asked Bob how she could help. Erik decide he was going to make sure everyone made excellent money tonight.

He walked down the bar to Camila. She was listening to a mixed drink order and cut the guy off in her Hispanic accent, "I don't mix drinks, you have to wait for him."

The man visibly sighed and said, "I'll take a bottle of whatever."

She broke out a bottle and traded the guy for some cash. Then she turned to Erik, "We're running out of beer, your draft is broken and I'm out of ice."

"Okay, I'll get ice and get beer." Erik said to her. He turned and went looking for ice. He also pulled out his phone and called the yellow cab company after a quick internet search.

"Yellow cab company, where can we pick you up?" a female voice said.

"Yeah do you offer to like get things for people?"

"Yeah we can do that, what do you need?" she asked. Her voice was mature but chirpy.

"I'm a strip club owner and I'm running dry, I need-"

She interjected over him, "Sir, if its a large order, we'll have to get cash up front-"

"Okay," Erik acknowledged, speaking over her.

She didn't notice, "-to pay for the stuff, but I have someone that can help, I'll send them over too...?"

Erik gave her the address and they hung up. He found ice and a bucket next to the ice machine and a minute later he lugged five gallons of ice out to Camila and Bob.

Ken's voice reached Erik and he spun. "Hey Bossman, we got a problem." Ken stood near the bar.

Erik laughed then felt the blood drain out of his face. Behind Ken were a cop and a firefighter, but in polos and khakis, their department crests on their chests. That could only mean they were bosses themselves. They also both had radios strung up their sides and pinned to their right shoulders. One crackled but no voice came out.

Erik came around the bar and offered his hand to the men. With a thumb to the side, the cop led Erik outside. In the night air they began speaking.

"My name is Officer James McElroy and this is Jim Stewart of the fire department. We're not here to give you a big hassle, but we are concerned about how many people you have in there. Do you know how many you have inside?"

Erik looked at Officer McElroy, studying him. He was an older man with grey receding hair, bulbous nose and red veins spidering his cheeks. He seemed to be a nice guy but with a take no shit attitude.

"Officer, I'll be honest with you, I have no idea."

"I figured as much, well, I'll tell ya like it is. We don't have a proper estimate of what is safe inside that building. Now, normally I would shut ya down, but with as many folks as you have in there that will cause more problems than its worth." Officer McElroy's drawl was thick as he relaxed into his speech. He had given this a few times in his life. "Can ya do me a favor though son? Can you stop. Letting people in until it starts to thin out?"

Erik nodded, "Yeah that's understandable for sure. I can do that."

"Thank you son. We'll let you get back to it now, it looks busy in there and they're all having a good time." Officer McElroy offered his hand to shake and Erik gave it. When they turned away he noticed a yellow cab minivan pulling into the parking lot. He started towards it at a hard pace.

The man driving the cab pulled up next to Erik on the back row. "Are you the cabby that's going to get me some alcohol?"

The man, an scrawny guy with leathery skin and dark glasses nodded in reply.

"Okay, I'm getting cash. Be right back." Erik went back inside in a rush, his steps long and fast to cover ground. Pausing long enough to tell Ken to keep people out for a little while, grabbed a handful of cash from his already tall stack of collected cover charges and then went to Bob. At the bar, which had surged back to an overwhelming crowd, he dug in the drawer for cash, grabbed the stack of the largest bills and left.

Bob had been pouring two drinks at once and Camila had a line if multiple beers she was cracking open. He was happy to see so much business but felt horrible for his people. All he could do was support them.

He met the cab driver outside and counted out five hundred dollars in twenty dollar bills, then handed it to him. "Grab all of the big staples. Jim, Jack, José, Vodka, in as big a bottles as possible. I'll have more money for you when you come back. Also, grab a bunch of beer, at least two hundred in bottled beer as possible. If you have another driver available, call him and I'll send him out too."

"I already called one, she'll be here any minute." He said in a gravely voice.

"Okay cool," Erik said. He stepped back and the cab pulled away. Before he got too far, Erik pulled his phone and snapped a a picture of the license plate.

The other cab passed the first on the way out ofnthe parking lot and Erik looked at the dirty wad of cash in his hand. In a flash he counted out another five hundred dollars and gave the young lady driving this cab similar instructions, then his cell number so she could call him when she got close. She drove away with a smile and a wave.

Back into the fray he went. A few moments later he found himself in the DJ booth, building a Playlist of electric music for Rachel to grind too. Then he was in the bar area getting ice. Him and Ken and a dozen other random guys standing near the bar lugged in both loads of alcohol and he sent them back out with more cash. The thing he noticed though, in the chaos, was all of the smiles. Eveyone was happy, even his dancers. He had a packed place and cash flowed freely. He found a smile on his face and then a hair brained idea came to him.

Checking the time, which was just after midnight, Erik walked up to the stage and climbed on as Bethany finished her set.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he raised his hand for silence and spoke into a wire mike that barely stretched from the booth, "Ladies and gentlemen if I could have your attention please. I have an offer for any of the ladies in the crowd."

The crowd was a dull roar and he had to repeat himself one more time before they quieted. "As you can see we've been short handed of ladies and alcohol. Thank you for your patience. But the girls need a break. Until we close, if any of the ladies in the crowd want to earn some cash, I will pay you out of my own pocket, fifty dollars per song that you strip. You must get topless for fifty, twenty five for your bra and a hundred for your panties!"

The crowd of men erupted in cheers and he thought they were going to riot in joy. He left and passed the booth back to Trixie and went back to the bar. He saw three ladies stand up simultaneously and walk towards him.

"Are you seriously paying to dance?" the lead one asked, a short blonde.

Erik nodded, "Yeah, my girls are dying out there."

The blonde turned to her friends. One was a lithe, rail thin bodied black girl with small assets, and the other was a brunette white girl thick in the ass and chest. They were all beautiful. The ladies nodded. "We'll dance, but we want a hunnet to get topless." Her ghetto accent hadn't been noticed at first and it felt forced when she spoke.

Erik reached into his pocket and pulled out his cash and gave each of them a hundred dollars. "Whatever this is worth to you, enjoy. I hope the tips are good ladies. Follow me."

He led them to the dj booth and found Selena making an announcement about Crystal taking the stage. Her round Hispanic face wore a resting bitch face but when she saw him, it broke into a smile. He introduced the ladies and asked her to work them into the rotation somehow and left Selena to work it out.

When he turned away to solve more problems, he found Rachel, tall and rippling with sweat on thin cords of muscle under her skin, standing over him. She nearly ran into him tits first. "Boss!" her mouth was in an open smile and her eyes were alight, wide open with raised eyebrows, "You are a fucking Boss! Dude, good job! I've never seen someone work as hard for us as you have."

Erik enjoyed the compliment even more seeing as how she was nearly naked. Impulse took over, "Thank you! Does that earn me a booby grope?" He tried to make sure his grin was silly enough that she could tell he was teasing.

She put her hands on her hips, a laugh jumping off her chest, and aimed her nipples at him, "Grope away, everyone else has." she laughed harder, her whole body shaking.

"It's okay, I'm just teasing-" He tried to say, but then she reached out and grabbed his hands and planted them on her tits. They weren't as large as he expected but they filled his hands, soft but not baggy. Firm wasn't the word as they held shape but yielded as his hands squeezed gently, pressed by her long fingers. He looked up and her eyes had focused on him in a new way, like a lioness after prey.

Rachel stepped close to him and out her mouth next to his ear, still holding his hands to her breasts, "You can have whatever you want of me, whenever you want it." Then she stepped way, his fingers sliding through his and she went around him to join Selena.

Erik stood for a moment, baffled. What had just happened? What did that mean? Don't overthink it, he thought. Then he moved on to the bar.

The night partied on without further incident. When demand for a drink came up, he sent the cabs out to fetch. Five more women from the crowd got on stage and danced, collecting their tips and Erik approached them to pay them as they came off the stage. The original three just stayed in rotation with his girls so he had a total of eight strippers for the night but he probably owed them each several hundred dollars. The crowd did manage to thin some but Ken continued to push people away as there were more trying to come in than were leaving, and Mistina flowed through the club like dancing on water, her small body graceful as it spun and twisted. She always carried a tray of either empty or full glasses, her tiny arms never showing a sign of tiring.

Problems still came up though, and each one he solved. They ran out of singles and fives at one point and he played money changer between the drawers and cover charges, trading twenties for the other bills. He collected as much as he could, keeping a growing lump of cash in each pocket for random runs to the cab. Ice ran dry and Camila called for help opening bottles. Bob was awash in glasses and for ten or twenty minutes there was a fury or topless women washing glasses and getting more ice. Two more large drink runs were made and Erik found himself at the head of a gigantic conga line organized by a guy with a military cut as the cabs got unloaded. He tipped that guy for his efforts. He was in the Dj booth at one point while of the ladies danced at once, picking the songs for them to get naked too while bills fell on the stage.

Then, suddenly, he looked down and found it was after three in the morning. He wasn't sure what normal business hours were but Erik decide it was time to close down and let his girls off lol. Using the mic at the booth, when the last song ended, he made the announcement.

At once the entire crowd began looking at their watches and sighing, but they also began clearing out. He called the cab company back and requested as many available cabs as possible so the crowd wouldn't have to wait. Walking out of the booth he found his team beginning to clean up and he joined them.

They all pushed through the exhaustion that was apparent on their faces. Bethany, Selena, Trixie, Crystal and Rachel all wore smiles but slouched or limped around. Bob's energy didn't change either, he just moved in a blur cleaning up the bar, Camila moving next to him. The three volunteers pitched in too, getting glasses and fixing chairs. Ken helped Mistina who still seemed to dance through the room despite the music being silent.

Erik shook his head. They deserved better than this. "What's tomorrow? Guys, what's tomorrow? Sunday?"

"You mean today?" Camila asked. They all stopped and looked at him.

"Yeah, today." Erik confirmed.

"Sunday." One of volunteer girls held a dry mop in her hand. Where she got it, he didn't know.

"Is Sunday worth being open for?" Erik asked, his eyes traveling from each of his dancers to Bob and then ending on Rachel.

No one said anything at first and then Bob spoke up, "Normally we're closed Sundays and Mondays but since you're here, we have no idea what new hours will be."

Erik laughed and held out his hands. "Neither do I but I know this, we're all tired as fuck. I'll get a cleaning crew in tomorrow or Monday. Let's go home."

Collectively they all sighed in relief. He watched them all slump and smile.

"Will everyone bring me all of the cash?" Erik asked. He walked over to the bar which had already been wiped down and pulled out the mangled wad he had on him and began sorting the bills. Ken, Bob, Mistina and Camila gathered around him and began doing the same.

In a matter of a couple of minutes he had several thousand dollars on the table.

"Yo, can we get our green, we're tired," the blonde ghetto girl that had volunteered earlier.

"Yeah! Of course!" Erik reacted and began counting out bills, "How much do I owe you ladies?"

"Five hunnet," she said then turned on the attitude, "Each."

Erik didn't hesitate. He counted it out and handed them all stacks of bills. Yanking out his phone he built a spreadsheet with a built in app and took note of it.

The blonde ghetto girl stood there holding her money for a moment. Erik looked up. The black girl spoke up which surprised him. "Hey, do you have an actual job opening or were you just short tonight?"

Erik smiled at her, "I just got the place so I'm putting my feet in fresh water. I need people badly."

"You got an application or something?" This girls ghetto accent was merely a hint compared to the first one.

"If you want a job, it's yours come in on Tuesday for the job you want and its yours. We'll figure out the details then." Erik turned his phone around and handed it to her. "Put your number in and I'll text you in a few minutes." All three ladies did so.

He turned and counted out another stack of bills and paid Ken and Mistina. "Bro, you don't have to pay so well man."

Erik just shook his head. "You saved my ass. Yes I do."

"We'll come back Tuesday. We both need jobs too. This was awesome." Mistina said, her short stature dwarfed by Ken's height.

"I'd love that, you were great." Erik gave her big smile.

They were the first to leave. The triple volunteers followed a minute later and his original five disappeared into the dressing room. Bob was out the door a few seconds later with a wave.

Camila spoke next. Her dress was torn down to her belly button, exposing much of her torso. He didn't mind, it was beautiful. "I will not be coming back for work but I would enjoy getting the official tour, maybe tomorrow." Her voice was like a warm blanket on his skin, "As long as you still make time for me?"

Erik took both of her hands and said, "I would love too."

Then Camila was gone, her phone coming out dialing for a cab, he assumed.

Then he was alone with an overwhelming amount of cash in the bar. It seemed overwhelming at least, but he wasn't sure. There's no telling how much his utilities for the night were going to cost or to replace his alcohol supplies, or a thousand other things he had to learn about. He looked the stacks and just started counting.

Rachel approached him from behind, a grey hoodie and leggings of some kind. He got to a round number and stopped. "You did awesome tonight. We've never been supported like that before."

Erik scoffed a laugh, "Is it always like this?"

She looked down to the side, eyes widening then back up, "Most of the time." Her face was open and honest. He hadn't seen this part of her but he hadn't spent much time with her. "You were awesome tonight though and I think this will be great."