Erik's Inheritance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

"Really?" The girl said, her face tilting forward to eye him.

"Yeah, it's a good time. You should come out."

"Will you be there?" She asked.

"Oh definitely, I've got a job to do and not enough people to do it."

"What do you do as the owner? Inspect and fondle the girls?" She giggled at her own joke.

"I wish it were that easy," Erik sighed, "I spend most of my time managing and supporting the staff." Erik went on to tell the story of how the entire customer base seemed to pitch in for the all of resupply events.

"Oh wow. That is pretty crazy, are you hiring more staff?"

Erik picked up the phone she had talked about being the latest and greatest, letting it rest in his hand. "Yeah, sooner than later, but yeah. Right now I just need a phone."

"Well, thinking of devices, I would suggest this one," She gestured to the silver device in his hand, "three cameras on the back, two on the front, high speed processor, 4k resolution screen, lots of storage and the best part is it's on sale for $800."

"I'll take it, " he said.

Thirty minutes later he walked out with a new phone wrapped in a steel and rubber case. A green bag with purple slashes was in one hand, containing receipts and contracts and packaging. The attendant's phone number was also saved in his device.

He started looking for the saved taxi number but didn't find it. Settling for any ride, Erik called for one after googling the number.

Camille called him while he waited for his cab. "How are you feeling?"

Erik laughed, "I'm alright I guess. I think I'm gonna go home though."

"Yeah, of course. Go home rest, we can catch up later. I didn't want anything important." Her voice sounded genuinely concerned.

Erik knew somehow that for now, the opportunity between her and him had just slipped away. It could be revived later but unless he made the effort himself, it was gone. He wanted to make the effort because she was worth it, but part of him knew that it was a long shot. He wondered if she would still bother with trying to help him upgrade and repair his building.

He walked to a curb and sat down. Despite putting a brave face on things, he felt tired. He thought about the amount of shit that had happened in such a short amount of time and couldn't think of a crazier turn of events for him.

How long had it been since this started? A week? Two? He wasn't sure. Discarding the thought he made the decision it didn't matter. Can't do anything about it except move forward.

He asked himself what the next thing to work on was. Truck. He needed a truck.

The image of a big blue Ford with giant tires lifted into the air and bikini clad women rolling around town came to his mind and it immediately stuck.

He wanted a blue truck. But not just one. He wanted several. Could he have several?

Erik thought about the sound of a big engine in a lowered truck, a sexy girl driving it down a drag strip, one of his dancers advertising his club. All of them, his vehicles, his girls and suddenly, things weren't so bad. It was thrilling to think about the opportunities he now had.

He found a smile on his face when his cab pulled up.

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers
12