Erik's Inheritance Ch. 09

Story Info
Erik barters for a new truck. Fucks in it.
3.2k words
4.53
10.6k
22

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

Erik woke with sunshine in his eyes and Amber in a fetal position with her back to him, snoring gently. The covers of his bed were strewn about as if thrown off and kicked down and into the floor. He twisted his head to look around, trying to find a gentle way off of the bed so as not to disturb her, and found colored rope from last night, tied to the corners of the bed frame. That brought a smile to his face, remembering tying her into different positions... He'll have to do that again.

As gently as possible, moving slowly and keeping his breathing even, Erik slid one foot off the bed, then a hand and finally rolled the rest of himself over into the floor, and stood up. Amber never moved. Good. A few quiet minutes later after the bathroom and some clothes, he found his phone.

Tuesday 06:23 am it read. Okay, it was still super early. His stomach rumbled hard and he realized he hadn't eaten since sometime yesterday afternoon. Going to the small kitchen he found oatmeal and a few minutes later was stuffing the steaming oats into his mouth.

While eating, he took stock of his situation.

The club was set to reopen today. Deliveries were scheduled for the club today before they opened. He had to be there for those. He still needed to interview people for various positions. He also still needed to hear from Kay, his lawyer on the matter of his affairs.

Eight dancers worked tonight if everyone came in but it was the beginning of the week, he wasn't sure they would. He wouldn't blame them either.

Erik got up while chewing the sweet mush and found his jeans. Nearly ten thousand dollars still occupied the pockets and he brought it and his wallet out on the table. That much cash was bad to have on your person, he knew that, but had no idea what to do with it. He hadn't found an office or a safe and he wasn't even sure which bank his uncle had dealt with. He didn't remember.

He took a Mason jar he had, the only one with a lid in his cabinet, and divided the pile of cash in half without paying attention to the bills. Half went into his pockets then half went into his jar.

"You know, you really should at least sort that." Amber's voice made him jump.

"Fuck! You scared me."

Amber, wearing a pair of his boxers and her sports bra, sat down across from him, tucking a leg up against her chest. "You really should at least sort it by bill's, get an idea of your cash; but it's your money."

Erik looked for a moment and then agreed. He was being lazy. He pulled the cash out and started sorting it. Amber got a bowl of oatmeal herself while he started, then without a word began helping him. It took awhile to organize but he was able to properly divide the cash so that he really only held the most convenient amount and everything else went into the jar. The jar sat on his counter and they both stared at it.

Amber spoke first. "Hey, mind if I borrow some money?" She was smiling.

Erik assumed it was a joke and laughed. "I never thought I'd handle that much money in the world."

"It's no big deal when it's not yours," she said.

"Yeah I suppose that's right. Knowing it's mine is somethin' else."

"I want to follow you around today but I can't, mind if I shower and jet?" Amber asked, getting up from the table setting her bowl on the sink.

"I've got shit to handle too, so I get it but feel free to come over again," Erik said. He reached up and patted her ass when she walked by.

She yelped and jumped around the corner. He heard her say, "Yes Sir."

He had to get around somehow, so he decided to call a car rental company. After an internet search, he called Enterprise car rentals and spoke with Tim who had sharp, clipped tones but a jovial customer service voice.

"Yep. Erik, Ford pickup for a week. Pick you up on South street. See you in thirty minutes." Tim said.

"Sweet," Erik said and hung up. He went and found better clothes and got officially dressed for the world while Amber walked into the bedroom wrapped in a towel, her hair brushed into a wet ponytail.

"Are we a thing?" she asked.

*Uh, I hadn't thought about it. Up until now it's been sex. Do you want to be a thing?" He was tucking his legs into new jeans, his last clean pair.

"I like this. It's fun. Friends with benefits?" She dropped her towel and pulled on fresh athletic clothes. Pink, white, black, and Grey bled together on her leggings and a matching pink sports bra followed, then a black sporty tank top.

"Are you going to mind me working at a strip club and feeling up a dozen different women a night?" his grin was devilish but he hoped sarcasm came through. He was never sure if it did until after they laughed or punched him.

She grinned back. They both sat on the bed and put on footwear. His boots went on while she tied up running shoes. "Depends, can I feel them up too?"

Erik chuckled, "They will probably let you feel before me."

Amber kissed his cheek then stood up. "Oh I don't know, it's hot to fuck the boss sometimes. I'll text you later." In a blur of motion, she was out the door.

Erik went out a minute later and Erika grinned at him from the balcony, holding a cup of coffee. "She's cute."

"Kinky too. She'll probably play with you." Erik watched as a newer looking Ford pulled into the parking lot. "My ride is here, talk later." He waved going down the stairs.

Taking the rental car driver back and navigating to his lawyer's office put him in her office by 08:34. He felt he was making good time for the day.

Erik waited in the same room as before with the erotic art and large conference table. His black binder was under his hands and he tried not to drum his fingers in boredom.

Fortunately he didn't wait long. A tall thin young man Erik had never seen before stepped in. Erik had to crane his head back to look up at him, even after he stood and shook the man's free hand.

"HI, I'm Jeremy, I work with Kay and she wanted me to go over things with you." His voice was gentle in the way someone would talk to a scared child. "please, sit."

Erik and Jeremy sat, then Jeremy slid over a blue folder. Erik opened as Jeremy spoke. "We took the liberty of applying for all of the appropriate licenses for you to operate and with a couple of Kay's connections, we're able to get them to you so you can be open immediately."

On top of the files was a business license, followed by a liquor license.

"We also discovered last year's and this year's taxes weren't paid, so we took care of that, although, that was a hefty sum that diminished your uncle's bank account considerably."

"Okay, the main thing I'm concerned with is being able to operate tonight and in the future. The club can make money hand over fist so I'm not terribly worried about that." Erik said.

"Well that's good because you started with over one hundred thousand dollars in the account and now you're just under forty thousand. But what is there is yours as pure profit from the club."

Erik felt his face light up, "I don't owe anyone any money, I'd call that a win." He thought for a moment, then asked, "What about my uncle's house and vehicle, or any debts?"

"Uh, let me check here," Jeremy rifled through the paperwork he had brought in, "there's some delay in getting everything transferred over but it will be yours free and clear, minus yearly taxes and insurance of course, without a mortgage. Part of the expense was paying it off. The home was close to foreclosure apparently and that's part of the delay. The Chevrolet Astro is paid for but isn't actually legal apparently, so there's that."

"Wow... I would definitely call all of that a win." Erik said. He sat back, his eyes open but not really seeing anything. He wondered why his uncle would leave everything to him. Then again, who else could he leave it all too?

Jeremy chuckled, "Us too." He stood and offered a hand, "Will you need anything else today?"

Erik followed, shaking the proffered hand, "Nope, going to see a man about some deliveries now though."

In a business like rush, he waved goodbye to Sue and was out the door, to his rental truck, rolling towards his club.

He had bulk alcohol deliveries scheduled for eleven. Glancing at his phone for the time, he discovered he had a little bit of time. It was only 9:22. He pulled over into a gas station and started looking up used car dealerships.

The rental was a nice truck, a brand new F-150, but he figured if he looked, a bargain could be had. Using Google maps, he found a couple of dealerships on his way.

The first car lot was a buy here pay here lot in an old converted fast food joint. Erik drove through it anyway but he wasn't hopeful.

The second lot held more promise. It was a gravel parking lot that also had a tire shop close by and a small engine repair on site. Whoever owned the place probably owned all three and was just a diverse person.

Some older vehicles shined in the sunlight, apparently having gone through some kind of detail work. A few models from the eighties were nestled between common nineties models that were popular, and several cars and minivans from after the year 2000.

Erik got out and looked at a Dodge pickup with dual rear wheels. He immediately decided it wasn't for him, but it was nice. A red Pontiac Grand Prix was next to it and he looked in the window. Cloth interior freshly vacuumed invited him to sit but he didn't like it either.

"Can I help you?" a woman's voice said from behind him.

Erik turned to find a beautiful brunette in feminine cut bib overalls. Round breasts were held in place by a bright white t-shirt and long, pale legs ended in gray sneakers. Her ponytail swayed while she walked towards him. He had to clear his throat in order to speak,"Ugh," he coughed, "Yeah, I'm looking for a truck but I'm not sure you have what I'm looking for."

"Well I'd be glad to help. What are you looking for?" She said, shading her eyes against the morning sun.

Erik tried not to rudely stare at the round breasts that protested against her overall straps. They were bigger than her first thought. He side stepped to get her eyes out of the sun and said, "I'm trying to find a short bed Ford."

She dropped her hand and both of them went to her hips, "Four wheel drive or two?" Red lipstick flashed with her moving lips and Erik noticed subtle winged eyeliner adding a graceful edge to her face.

"Two preferably, I plan to make it into a street and strip truck."

"Oh okay, that's cool. Like to race?" She sounded mildly curious but Erik was sure she was trying to cover up boredom.

"Not exactly. I mean, yes I like to go fast and stuff but really I intend to use it for advertising more than anything."

"Hmm well I have something in the back that hasn't been cleaned up yet if you want to take a look." She waited for his response and turned around in a flash when he lifted his hand, signaling her to lead on.

"Sure, I'll follow you."

Her overalls were just long enough to cup her ass, milky thighs swishing back and forth with each step. He tried to not stare at her ass but Erik wondered how it would feel in his hands; soft flesh or hard muscle?

She looked over her shoulder at him, "What kind of business are you advertising?"

"A gentleman's club."

She laughed, "Do you plan to stick pictures of sexy women with their tits out on the sides and run it down the strip?" She led him around the building to a back line of vehicles that were in less polished condition than the others.

Erik chuckled too, "More or less. I was going to get some of my dancers to go out and drive it too. Get them to interact with people and maybe reel in some business using their feminine charm."

She stopped in front of a truck and leaned against it, putting an arm on the hood; a 1996 Ford F-150. It was dark forest green with most of the chrome striping down the sides ripped off. The grill was busted out and the hood was primer gray. "If going fast is second to advertisement then I think this might be your dream. It's fast and would be good advertising."

"How much?" Erik asked, walking around the truck. The wheels and tires didn't match and the tailgate was just some rubber webbing.

"Five grand."

He was shocked, "Jesus, if you're gonna fuck me, I at least want an orgasm."

She snickered "I'll take four and half plus an orgasm." She turned her back to the old truck and put her elbows on it, bunching up her shoulders. Her legs spread out in front of her.

Erik felt as though she were trying to offer herself to him. He picked up on the tension now and realized that for her, it may have been there the entire time. He decided to be bold and stepped up right next to her, leaning on the truck while looking down the length of her offered body. "How about three grand and I give you five orgasms right now."

She bit her lip in hesitation, then let the red colored flesh pull itself out from between her teeth. His cock twitched, anticipation building between them like friction.

"If you can give me five orgasms without cumming first, I'll let it go for three."

Erik slowly put out his hand and slid it between her overalls and flat belly. "Okay but I want you to count out loud, or..."

She sucked in her belly and tilted her hips towards his hand, inviting him in like a maiden welcoming him into her home. "Or...?"

Erik's hand slid down over her mound, his palm running over the waistband of her thin panties, his fingers landing on her labia. "Or I'll make you count clothespins on your skin."

She stiffened at his words the relaxed with a smile as she lifted her body up with her toes, guiding him to her spot.

Her body shifted to press against his, urging his hand deeper. He drummed on her labia with his fingertips, drawing the anticipation from her. She exhaled and breathed a word, "Fuck," in a loud whisper.

He pressed down with his middle finger, urging it between her folds, then rubbed vertically across her opening.

Her hand went to the back of his neck and in a motion, she pounced on him, pinning his back to the front of the truck with her weight. Her mouth met his, smashing her lips to his. One of her legs came up and he grabbed the underside of her thigh, holding her to him. She started grinding on his leg like a pole, her tongue invading his mouth.

Her tongue in his mouth was a new sensation to him, darting around as if searching for something. He caught her between his teeth and she moaned, pressing her whole body against him. He let go of her tongue and broke the kiss, "Is there somewhere we can go?"

She moved to kiss his neck, "The interior has been cleaned, it has a bench seat," her words were rushed, her breath hot against his skin. She bit and drug her teeth across him, sending a tingle down his spine.

Erik lurched up and used his other hand to grab her ass, then picked her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding herself up. He carried her to the passenger side of the truck, got the door open and dropped her onto the bench seat.

Her fingers unclipped her overalls and he pulled them down her legs. They stopped at her shoes and he paused a second while she kicked them off, then she was bottomless except for a white thong. Hooking a finger at each side, he pulled the string waist band, exposing a bald pussy.

Rather than lead with his cock, Erik chose to plunge his face between her thighs. His lips met her folds with bold pressure. His tongue dove into her, tasting her sex and desire, then he pressed the flat of his tongue to the roof of her opening and drug it upwards in a slow swipe. He let his tongue wash over her clit and then lifted his face off of her and began kissing her right thigh as a tease, before diving into her again.

Erik worked her pussy with his tongue and she responded, bucking upwards against his face. He tried lifting off and her thighs clamped down. He looked up her body to see her eyes closed and her mouthing the words, "Oh Fuck," repeatedly.

He continued to work as her body responded, his tongue rolling over her labia and clit like waves lapping at the beach. Her hands threaded into his hair and pulled his face into her pussy, his teeth pressed firmly to her pubic bone.

He reached one hand up and grabbed a handful of her left tit and instantly her hand was over top of his.

"Yes, squeeze," she said.

He squeezed, his tongue twisting inside of her, and she moaned. Her hips lunged and he squeezed harder. She clamped her teeth shut and moaned through them.

"Harder," she said a second later. Erik grabbed the other breast with his free hand, and together, he squeezed her tits and pulled her body to his mouth. She let go of her orgasm, spasming into him. It wasn't particularly violent but she relaxed, one hand flopping over the seat. "One."

When Erik was done with her, his cum running out of her pussy and down her thighs, she walked with jelly legs to the office, clinging to his arm for support. Happily, she accepted the deal they had struck earlier.

"Can I expect similar service when you come and pick it up?" She asked.

"If you deliver it to my club when it's done, you can." He said, grinning at her. She cocked her head and he knew she couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

They finalized the sales contract at her desk, one of her feet in the chair, pulled up to her ass.

Erik said, "I'll have the rest of the cash on delivery, but I'm glad I found my truck, and I met you. What was your name again?"

"Dell, I go by Dell. It was nice to meet you too," she looked at his paperwork, "Erik."

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers