Erik's Inheritance Ch. 11

Story Info
Erik gets an unexpected call.
5.4k words
4.57
10.1k
16

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

"Save me," she said in a hushed tone. Erik had to listen intently, his phone pressed to his ear. He tried to hone his mind in on the voice.

"What? Save you? From what? Who is this?" He didn't recognize the number on his screen, but the voice sounded familiar.

"Fuck," she said in a whisper, then as if speaking to herself, "I can't believe I'm doing this. Erik, you told you would always be there for me if I ever needed you..." her voice trailed off.

Erik did make that promise, to more than one person. He knew what it was like to have no one in life. "Yeah, but I really need to know who this is, and how I can help."

There was a pause, then a shuddering breath, another pause, then, finally, "Its Valerie."

Erik's heart tightened in his chest. He was instantly turned on, heartsick, excited and in pain all at once. It was like he was being sung to by a Siren from Greek mythology, but every word had an edge.

Valerie was a Siren, full of song and empty promises. He had loved her once. Erik also knew better than to get wrapped up in her bullshit, but he couldn't help himself. "What do you need?"

She broke, "Erik, I need everything. I'm homeless, they just took my car, I haven't eaten in three days, I've been living out my car and all of what I do have is being loaded on the back of the tow truck right now, and I don't know what to do." She sobbed at the end of her rant.

"Woah woah, it's gonna be okay, I'm here, I'll help you. Where are you?"

"I'm in Stary, I can send you a pin, but my phone is getting shut off tomorrow too. Dammit, I can't believe I'm so fucked."

"You're not so fucked, I'm coming, I'm getting dressed right now. Its okay, I promise, just send me that pin and I'll be there."

"You promise?" She asked, her voice quivering.

"I promise Valerie, I'm coming. Okay?"

"Okay...I'll send it right now. Thank you."

Twenty minutes later, Erik was in his truck, the new one he had purchased from Dell, and rumbling down the road. Google maps told him it would be exactly an hour to get to her, but it was almost all highway. He saw a time to beat.

Despite doing eighty to ninety on the highway, he was still left with time to think. Tonight was the first Friday he would be working since owning the club and over the last three days he felt good about where the club was at.

He managed to hire a real bartender, allowing Bob to start preparing the kitchen for food. Allen was great security with Ken. Mistina was expected to come back as a serving girl tonight but she was starting to drink a little heavily...all of his dancers were much happier now that more staff had been brought on. A DJ hadn't been found yet, but the girls didn't mind taking turns on that.

The renovations hadn't started yet, Erik was looking for a contractor that would work around his schedule.

Camilla hadn't responded to any of his texts so he just left her alone. No need to bother her if she didn't want to be bothered.

Amber fell off the radar as well for an unknown reason. That sucked because he liked her, but again, he wasn't going to pursue someone who didn't want to be pursued.

The club was doing well for it being weeknights, and he had begun trying to learn to enjoy it more. He didn't consider himself a partying kind of person, but one lesson he learned was that the bigger the party, the more money was spent.

Rachel had taken him upstairs every night before the club got busy. She had mentioned bringing the other girls with her but he hadn't seen them yet. That was okay by him, they didn't owe him anything and Rachel came to him of her own free will.

Erik turned his rental truck onto the off ramp per Google maps instructions, and followed it into a sleepy town of Stary. Farm trucks streamed around him and he passed a Wal-Mart, which rested across the street from a local grocery store. Old tin sided buildings slumped against each other with decades old farm implements standing guard in front of them. A trailer park appeared and disappeared and then a tiny clinic in what was probably a house at one point popped up over a hill at an intersection. He turned left there.

Houses rolled passed him in a depressed sort of way, falling down from age and neglect. A shirtless man in uneven cut off jeans walked to a truck that sagged in the middle, scowling at Erik as he passed. Erik ignored him.

Turning another corner, Erik watched someone look up from the right side curb. She was sitting with her chin on her knees. Black leggings with a rip down the thigh covered pale skin. A small brown purse rested next to her foot, and a dark grey hoody was wrapped around her arms. A black, tight fitting t-shirt covered her torso. Her hair was loose, like a red brown main around her shoulders, and looked like it could use a wash. Erik called her while he was driving up.

She picked answered, confirming it was her to Erik. "Hello?"

"That's me in the truck, I'm driving up now."

"Okay." She stayed on the phone without saying anything until he stopped with the passenger door in front of her. She got in.

Valerie had always been small. She barely came up to his chest if they stood side by side, but she had always had a little weight to her. Now, he could tell that she hadn't been well nourished in a long time.

"So, where is a good place for breakfast?" He asked.

"Oh God, please don't go into public with me, I look like hell."

"So McDonald's? We can do a drive through."

"Seriously, anything is fine at this point, I mean I'd take your protein shake if you pulled your cock out." She paused, "Holy shit I can't believe I just said that."

Erik busted out laughing, "You don't have to do that." He glanced at her and continued on his way out of town, following the path he came in. "I mean, I won't stop you. Its not like there isn't chemistry between us or anything."

Using his phone he found a drive through and soon after, they were on the highway with crinkling paper wrappers and sausage biscuits.

"Mmmmm," she said, biting into her second sandwich, "thank you so much. I have no idea how I'll ever thank you for coming and getting me." She paused and made a show of looking around, fields and the occasional exit ramp flew passed them at seventy-five mph. "Where are we going though?"

"First we're going to my apartment. I have to get ready for work in a couple of hours. You can crash with me for a couple days. It will give you a second to breathe and collect your thoughts. There's food, a shower, laundry facilities and stuff, and you can sleep in a warm bed." He glanced at her and she was just listening, looking down the highway, "its no Marriott, but its better than the street."

She didn't say anything for a full minute, then she leaned over the center console and wrapped her arms around his right arm, hugging it, snuggling into his bicep and shoulder. "Can I just be yours?"

His heart clinched in his chest again. He wanted to leap for joy at finally having gotten her, and scream in fear. He remembered the pain of trying to get over her and move passed the weird relationship they had in high-school. He remembered how amazing he felt when they had actually been together. The images of all of their time together flashed in his mind; flowers and elaborate date nights, and times hanging out in his old truck. He remembered how hard he had worked to make her happy and feel loved. He remembered how stupid he had been, because of young love.

"Can we stop, I need to pee really bad." She asked.

"Sure, I need to fill up anyway." They were pulling into town so he parked at the first gas station. Together they went inside. After he was done in the bathroom, Erik went to the coolers, looking for an energy drink. He was going to need caffeine today and tonight.

Valerie walked up to him a minute later with something in her hands. "I know I've asked a lot of you, but can I have these?"

Erik looked at the items in her hand and tried to ignore the implications. It was a pink dog collar, and a black leash. He frowned at it.

"Please?" She pleaded.

"Uh sure, that's fine." Erik said trying to play dumb. When they had been together before, Valerie had once confessed a fantasy. One that Erik liked but they had never gotten to do. Looking at her now, holding the nylon collar and leash, the memories of them slammed into his mind.

After awkwardly paying for everything, they went back to the truck. Sitting in the passenger seat, Valerie took out the collar and leash. He watched as she opened the collar, unclipped the plastic catch and adjusted all of the slack to open it up, and then struggled to slip it around her own neck. She fought with her mane of hair until Erik reached over and held it off of her neck.

"Thank you," she said looking down, then she whispered, "Sir."

Erik held his reaction, but his heart pounded. He wanted to be genuinely surprised but he knew what she was going to do. It was hard not to remember the night she laid her head on his chest and confided in him. It wasn't picturesque, with her being unkempt, homeless and desperate.

He let his eyes fall to the rip running along her thigh. She began opening the leash and he asked himself one simple question; did he want her?

In his gut he knew the answer. Yes. He wanted her. If he was going to claim her, what would be their dynamic? What would be their rules? What would be her role, and her purpose?

One single word came to mind and it blared bright like a neon sign in his brain; His. She would simply be his.

Valerie clipped the leash to the collar with a metallic clink, then faced him, as best she could in her seat. He sat upright and watched her, intent on not missing anything.

"I have nothing to offer you, except myself. I don't know if you still want anything to do with me, but, until you are done with me, my body, my mind, my heart and soul, are yours. For a day, a week, a year...fuck the rest of my life, I don't care. I'm yours in whatever way you choose." She held out the leash to him.

Erik's eyes went to the looped end of black nylon she held out to him. "Are you sure? There are some things you should know before you really offer yourself, but I will gladly accept."

"Yes I'm sure because I know you are a good person. A lot has happened that you should know about too, but if its too much, you can always throw me away."

Tears welled in her eyes and Erik knew she needed this. She needed the safety, the security and comfort he had to offer. She was dirty and scarred, mentally and physically.

Erik took the end of Valerie's leash slowly, then looked in her eyes. "I accept you, as you are, and I will take the utmost care of you. I will use you for my pleasure, and personal gain. You will literally be treated as my human slave."

With wet eyes, she brightened a little as he held the leash and spoke. When he was done, she said, "It would be my honor, Master."

...

Erik cracked open his second energy drink and looked at his new to him, truck. Standing in his club parking lot, he wasn't so sure of his purchase, but he was over committed, so good or bad, here she was. Dell sat in the driver seat, looking at her phone.

He looked over his shoulder at his rental. He wanted to keep the almost brand new truck. It was comfortable and air conditioned. He'll just have to get a more comfortable vehicle to drive daily once this one was built to go fast.

He wondered if it would be worthwhile to get David's old astro van fixed too. Thinking about it though, he might be doing someone a favor by selling it because of the handicap features.

That reminded him that he needed to look into doing something with the house but that was a problem for another time.

"That's your truck?" Valerie asked from behind him.

"Yep, I'm going to turn it into a race truck, sponsored by the club."

"What kind? Topless drag racing?" The sarcasm dripped from her voice.

Erik looked over his shoulder at her, "Bikini clad drag racing to be more specific, but yes."

She rolled her eyes. "Why am I not surprised?"

Looking up from her phone, Dell cocked an eyebrow. She was too far away for anything but yelling, so Erik approached her.

She got out of the truck as he walked up. "Tagged and licensed for you, just like you ordered, but unfortunately for both of us, I can't stay for our cordial."

"That's okay, I don't have the time either, but you have my address. Come by anytime." He said.

She handed him the keys and he gave her the last bit of money for their deal. "I'll happily sell you another vehicle if you ever need it."

"I'll need a few I'm sure, so I'll let you know."

She broke off and went towards a car that waited for her and Erik watched her ass in the short overalls bounce away.

"She has a fine ass," Val said from his left.

Erik agreed, "Mmmhmmm." He went back to his rental, "Come on, we gotta go shopping."

...

It was 11:13 a.m. when they arrived at the mall. The parking lot was empty except for a few vehicles he assumed probably belonged to employees. "We don't have a lot of time but I want you to choose 3 outfits as quickly as you can, then essential make-up and hygiene stuff."

Valerie hesitated, "Are you sure-" Erik caught her eye with a stern look, his eyebrows drawn down slightly, causing her to stop walking.

He stopped next to her and appreciated how...he paused, he wasn't sure what she was actually.. Her hands were clasped in front of her, fingers laced together, and her shoulders were pulled forward. She was trying to make herself small, as small as possible. He felt his face fall, his mouth relaxing. This wasn't who he knew her to be. Then again, she had changed. it had been a couple of years. She had met new people and had experienced new things. Not all of those were nice, or good.

Putting one finger under her chin, he lifted her face until she looked at him. "Are you mine?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you think I take care of what is mine?"

She nodded, "Yes, yes you do Sir."

"Is that not why you trust me? To make sure you are taken care of?"

She nodded again, one tear breaking over an eyelid, "You take the best care of things. That's why I want to be yours...but...but..." she took a deep, shuddering breath, looking down and to the left. It was like running his fingers over an old metal washboard. "I feel like a whole because the only thing I can offer you is," she paused and wrapped her arms across herself, pushing ripples across the shirt she wore, "my body."

Erik listened. He wasn't sure what to say exactly, but he knew he couldn't change all of the narrative in her mind. He had little influence on what she thought, but he knew he could support her, and while he knew he wasn't in love with her anymore, he could love her. He could show her kindness and he could fulfill his responsibility as her "owner".

When words came to his mind, he spoke them and hoped that they were the right ones, "You are not a whore...you are mine. You are my whore, my slut, my princess, my submissive, my slave. Everything you can think of that you are, you are mine first."

She collapsed into him and he wrapped his arms around her shuddering form. He held her, close to him while she cried. She put her arms around him and rocked against him.

When she was done, she tried apologizing. "I'm sorry, I know that wasn't sexy or anything. I didn't mean to lose it like that." She pushed away from him and wiped her eyes with her shirt.

"It's okay. Not every moment is going to be sexy. I'm not worried about that. There will be plenty of time to be sexy."

"I know but, I want to be perfect, you deserve the best from me, especially after this. Hell, I owe you the night of your life just for saving my ass."

Erik laughed. "Come on," he said starting towards the mall. JC Penny's towered above them and he made for the double sliding doors. "You're mine. I can have the night of my life at any moment. Remember?"

Valerie blushed, her face dropping. "Yes Sir."

The doors made a "hsk" sound when they opened.

"Does it make you wet to say Yes Sir?"

A sharp smile replaced the playful shame, "Maybe, Sir."

Erik made a meandering path through the middle of the store. Escalators wrapped on wood paneling and shining brass banisters rose up to the next floor on his right. He passed through the glaringly white acrylic displays and round mirrors of the makeup section and he stopped.

Doing an about face, he looked at Valerie with her black clothes and pink collar. He knew her beauty was more than skin deep, but he figured she would probably like to feel put together. Clasping his hands in front of his waist, Erik asked, "Where is the best place to get make up?"

Stopping instantly, Valerie said, "Uhhhh, Sephora, I think. I mean, it kind of depends on the girl but Sephora is definitely the place I would go."

"Okay. I'm following you from here. We need to be quick, but the entire mall is at your disposal. Money is no object. Three outfits, including three pairs of shoes, and all essentials."

Her eyes bulged. "What do you mean money is no object?"

Erik pulled out his phone and opened his bank account application. The balance was just slightly over seventy two thousand dollars. He faced his phone towards her, using a finger to cover his account number.

Her jaw dropped, dangling open. Her hand started feeling for a seat and a second later she was sitting on a stool.

Pocketing his phone, he said, "Now. I have overhead costs and I just wrote a check for that truck I bought, but I doubt you can spend five grand in forty-five minutes."

She met his eyes, "I mean I could totally spend that in forty-five minutes but not on just three outfits."

"Well, let's get started then. Your budget is five grand."

"Holy fuck." She stood up and looked around, putting a hand to her forehead, "Ummm, I'm going to need a cart."

"Okay."

Erik was never a mall shopping person himself. Extra income wasn't something he was familiar with, and spending money on himself was uncommon. He lived for the essentials and that was it. It felt good to have money but it felt better to help someone in need.

There were a thousand things he could buy, but there would never be a thousand things he needed.

Valerie on the other hand, was a mall shopper. Unlike Erik, she grew up with money, and therefore retail therapy. Her mother had been the president of a bank branch in Stary at one time; she was likely higher up now in the corporate chain.

She found a bench to stand on and looked around JC Penny's, gaining her bearings, then took off in a direction. She went through jeans first, finding a couple of pairs she thought were her size, then a table loaded with leggings appeared and she grabbed what he assumed were her size of black leggings.

Stopping in an aisle, she half twisted and looked back at him, "Am I limited to three outfits Sir?"

He looked at his phone for the time, "We need to be checking out of our last store by 12:15 pm, and under five thousand dollars in total. Beyond that, I don't care how many outfits we leave with."

She started speed walking again, breaking into a series of racks of shirts and hanging women's clothes. Valerie prowled through the women's clothes without hesitation. Multiple shirts landed in the cart, some in bunches. Within a few minutes it was a blur of colors and patterns that couldn't make sense of, he just trusted her and followed.

"Are we ever going to do this for you?" She asked a few minutes later while trying on a pair of wedge heels.

Looking up from his phone, he thought for a moment. It would probably be a good idea to revamp his wardrobe a bit. He didn't really own club wear and it would probably be a smart idea. "Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. I need to look the part."

She appraised her feet with the shoes then began taking them off. "What do you do to make so much money anyway?"

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers
12