Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about this?" Tasha asked Erin, looking her in the eyes.

"If I don't like it, I can stop, right?" Erin asked.

"Of course," Jamal reassured her.

"What should I do?" Erin asked, now a bit nervous.

"Would you be more comfortable on your knees or sitting on this stool?" Jamal asked.

"I think sitting," Erin replied. "The floor looks too hard."

"Okay, everyone, here's how we're going to do this," Jamal instructed. "As soon as Erin gets you fluffed, and I imagine it won't take very long, get into the group scene. If you lose it during the scene, just melt out of camera and get fluffed again. Any questions? Okay, then. Tasha, I want you on the bench. Mount one of them, take two more, one in the mouth and one in the ass. They'll keep rotating until we're done. Okay."

"I'm fine," Tasha said, "but I'm worried about Erin. She's not in the business and she doesn't know what she's getting in to."

"I'll take care of Erin," Jamal assured her. "Come sit here, Erin," Jamal said, indicating a stool.

Sitting down, butterflies in her stomach from nervous excitement, Erin sat on the stool. All five of the men gathered around her, stroking their cocks in their hands. Tasha watched as Jamal quietly changed tapes in the camera and turned it to point at Erin. One of the men shoved his cock in her face and Erin wrapped her hand around it, seeing the stark contrast between her white hand and his black cock.

Sticking out her tongue, she licked the end of his cock, tasting him and finding that it wasn't that much different than Brad. She could taste Tasha's pussy juice on him as she opened her mouth as wide as possible to suck on him. With the other men encouraging her, Erin sucked on his cock, feeling it respond and grow in her mouth. When he became hard, Erin released him, turning her attention to the next cock shoved in her face. As she sucked on him, she felt hands on her shoulders, then they were sliding down into her tube top to hold her breasts and pinch and pull on her hard nipples. She moaned as she felt her body respond as his cock grew in her mouth. The stool she was sitting on was becoming slippery from her pussy leaking all over it.

She felt her top being pushed down off of her breasts as she started on the third cock, now starting to feel more confident as she successfully sucked him to hardness. In no time at all Erin had sucked all five of them to hard erections and they moved onto the set with Tasha. At this point Jamal changed the tapes in the camera and turned it towards the set. One of them was laying on the bench as Tasha mounted him, sliding her pussy down onto his cock. Another got behind her and Erin watched with her mouth hanging open as he slowly pushed his giant black cock into Tasha's ass. Another was in front of her feeding his cock into her mouth.

As the three cocks began to move in and out of Tasha's tiny body, Erin sat and watched, not bothering to pull her top back up and cover her breasts. As each of the men came, all over Tasha's body, they would switch positions. Slowly but surely each one of them had her in the pussy, ass and mouth, treating her like a sex-toy rag doll.

At one point Erin noticed that Jamal was standing right next to her, his cock in his hand pointing at her face. His cock wasn't nearly as big as the other men's and Erin eagerly opened her mouth to suck on him. Though he was bigger than Brad, she was able to suck most of him into her mouth. Watching Tasha out of the corner of her eye, Erin happily sucked Jamal's cock, loving the taste and feel of it in her mouth as he played with her breasts, pulling on her nipples and pinching them between his fingers.

She was only mildly surprised when she felt his cock grow larger and then explode, cum shooting into her mouth. Gulping and swallowing as fast as she could, Erin drank his cum and sucked him dry, his cock finally falling from her mouth as he called CUT. Tasha collapsed on the bench, worn out, and a couple of the guys came over and offered dripping gooey cocks to Erin, which she sucked, cleaning them off.

Then seeing that Tasha was just laying on the bench, Erin got up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, and went to her, gently stroking her hair.

"Are you okay?" she asked, concerned.

"Yes, just totally worn out," Tasha replied.

"Come on, let's get you to the shower," Erin said, helping her to her feet.

"Just a second," Tasha said, turning and going over to Jamal. "Give me that tape you shot of Erin," she demanded.

"I don't know what you're..." Jamal began.

"Give me the tape right now or I'll make sure you're ruined forever," Tasha told him. "You know what I mean and you know I can do it."

"No big deal," Jamal said, reaching into his briefcase and handing the tape to her.

"Now my money, and Erin's," Tasha demanded, standing in front of him covered in cum, cum running down her thighs.

"Tasha, what's the problem?" Jamal asked, pulling out a wad of bills and counting off 50 $100 bills for Tasha and another 10 for Erin. "No hard feelings, right?" he asked.

"I'll never work for you again," Tasha told him. "You blew it."

She then turned and went with Erin to the shower and got cleaned up, leaving without giving Jamal a chance to speak to her again.

"I'm sorry that happened," Tasha apologized to Erin when they were in her car heading to her house. "This is a nasty business sometimes and people will take advantage of you every chance they get. It's the main reason I like working for your parents. They are absolutely fair and they care about the people who work for them."

They arrived at Tasha's house and Tasha crawled directly into her bed, exhausted.

"I've got to sleep," she said. "I'm so worn out."

"I guess I'll go home then," Erin said. "It's almost like I live here, I've been here so much."

"You're welcome to live here," Tasha told her. "I'd love having you as a roommate. But you should go home. You promised you'd be there for dinner tonight. Here's a present for you," she said, handing Erin the video she had taken from Jamal. "I'd hide it and not let anyone see it for now," she suggested. "How does it feel to make $1,000?"

"Easy," Erin laughed. "I guess I really do like sucking cocks. I even sucked off Jamal while he was filming. At least he came in my mouth. God, I just love the taste of cum."

"I'll come visit you tomorrow," Tasha told her, kissing her tenderly on the mouth. "Have fun tonight."

"Okay, bye," Erin said. "Hope you feel better."

"I'll be fine after a good sleep," Tasha assured her as she left.

Erin carefully drove her new car home, the top down, reveling in her newfound freedom. She could still taste Jamal's cum in her mouth, she realized, as she arrived home and parked her car. When she entered the house Jane came running up, naked, and hugged her, kissing her on the cheek, then giving her a strange look.

"I'm glad you're home," she said. "We missed you. Did you have a good time?"

"Oh, it was fine," Erin assured her. "Tasha's the best. I think I'll take a shower before dinner if I have the time."

"Yes, we won't be eating for another half an hour at least," Jane told her.

"Um, why are you naked?" Erin asked.

"Well, to tell the truth, up until you came home, nobody really wore any clothes around the house. We all go naked pretty much all the time. We put on clothes so you wouldn't be uncomfortable."

"Oh, I see," Erin said. "Well, I don't mind. You shouldn't have to change your lives just because I'm home. I'll adjust."

"That's sweet, dear," Jane told her. "I'll tell the boys and they can do what they want, as long as you don't mind."

"No, that's fine," Erin assured her.

"Okay. You take a shower and we'll see you at dinner."

When Erin got into the shower, she discovered that she had dried pussy juice covering her inner thighs almost down to her knees. She smiled as she remembered how excited she had been sucking all those cocks and watching Tasha performing. Her hand between her legs, Erin rubbed her clit until she came before getting out of the shower. Pulling on a long t-shirt, she went to the kitchen where she found her mother at the sink washing some dishes, Brian standing behind her, his cock pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, Erin, I'm sorry," Jane said when she realized she was there, twisting away from Brian and dislodging him from her pussy. "Dinner is almost ready."

"That's okay," Erin said, staring at her brother's glistening cock and feeling the desire to have it in her mouth. "You don't have to stop because of me."

"That's good, because I was just about to cum," Brian said, bending his mother over the table and reinserting his cock into her pussy.

"Do me a favor," Jane asked. "Don't cum inside me. I don't want to be leaking all over during dinner."

"No problem," Brian said, his cock sluicing in and out of Jane's pussy, making wonderful wet, squishy noises. "I'm ready to blow my load," he said, pulling his cock from her pussy.

Quickly turning around, Jane took her son's wet, sticky cock into her mouth and sucked him, one hand playing with his balls. Brian groaned and Erin could see her mother's cheeks billowing as her mouth filled with cum. She gulped it all down and continued sucking Brian's cock until he was finished cumming before releasing him.

"Okay, that's dessert, now for some dinner," Jane laughed, licking her lips. "Call your father, Brian," she requested.

Bill showed up, wearing clothes, and they all sat down to eat. Jane wanted to know all about what she had done, so Erin told them that they slept in and then went to the beach each day, that she had met a nice boy named Brad who was the lifeguard, how they went out to lunch and dinner each day. It was a struggle to keep the excitement, and truth, from coming out. When she mentioned that she had accompanied Tasha to her video shoot that morning, everything changed.

"You did what!" Jane asked sharply. "What production company?"

"It was someone named Jamal," Erin replied, surprised by her mother's hostility.

"And you watched a shoot?" Jane asked, her eyes boring into Erin.

"Yes!" Erin replied, a bit exasperated. "What's the big deal? I saw one here, too, remember?"

"Yes, but that's here," Bill chimed in. "Here you're safe, with your family. We're in a very rough business and there are a lot, a majority of the people out there are very untrustworthy. That's why your mother is concerned. You didn't have any problems, did you?"

"No, not at all," Erin answered, feeling as though she really was telling the truth. "Tasha did her scenes and I watched next to the camera, like I did here."

"What kind of a shoot was it?" Brian asked, a lascivious grin on his face.

"It was a cheerleader and a basketball team," Erin blushed as she replied.

"Just Tasha?" Brian asked, his eyebrows arching.

"Uh-huh, yes," Erin answered.

"What were they like?" Brian persisted.

"Well, they were all really big, and black," Erin added.

"Big tall or BIG?" Brian asked with a laugh.

"Big everywhere," Erin answered with a laugh, and the tension was broken. "I didn't know a man's could be that big."

"That Tasha sure is a little cock slut," Brian said with a rueful shake of his head. "But she is great sex."

"Okay, no more shop talk at the table," Jane suggested.

"Did you like watching the shoot?" Brian asked.

"Um, it was...exciting," Erin said, blushing.

"So, what are your plans tomorrow?" Jane asked, changing the subject.

"I don't really have any," Erin admitted. "Tasha might come by, but I don't know. Are you all working?"

"Yes, we have a couple of different shoots to do," Jane said. "And your father has hours of editing backed up. Business is really good right now, so we're not finding much free time."

"I understand," Erin said, nodding. "Tasha told me a little bit about her work, how she gets paid and things."

"You don't have a problem with what we do?" Jane asked, perplexed. "After the indoctrination you've had at school the past 6 years?"

"Well, it was a big shock at first," Erin agreed. "I didn't know what to think. And then everyone having sex with everyone, you know, incest, adultery, that was hard for me to understand. But I've watched all of you and I don't see you and dad loving each other any less, and I don't think anyone's hurting anyone or doing anything they don't want to do. I've always had trouble at school understanding how if god created everything, how could any part of it be bad in and of itself. It has to be what you do with something that makes it good or bad."

"Wow!" Brian said. "That's pretty heavy."

"I think it's very insightful," Bill said, appraising his daughter. "And very intelligent."

"What else have you thought about?" Jane asked, sitting back, her naked breasts jutting out. "You mentioned incest."

"Well, I know it's a sin, but they made it a sin because of the problem of birth defects. They knew if people closely related made babies, they turned out deformed. With all the modern contraceptives available, that's not so much an issue anymore. The law says you can have sex at age 18, it shouldn't matter who you have it with as long as they agree. I guess that's how I feel about it."

"Incredible!" Brian said, staring at his sister. "That is totally cool."

"Anything else?" Jane asked weakly.

"I'm not going to take my vows," Erin declared. "There's too much of life that I want to experience for now. Maybe later, but not now."

"What are you going to do?" Jane asked, her jaw agape.

"I'm not sure," Erin admitted. "I guess I need to get a job or something."

"You don't need to get a job," Bill said to her. "We have enough money that we can all stop working if we want and never worry again."

"Then why are you working?" Erin asked. "Doing this."

"Because we love it," Jane answered simply. "We are all completely addicted to sex. No matter what we do, we're going to have sex be a part of everything, so why not just make money doing what you love the most."

"Oh!" Erin gasped, her mind going back to the wonderful sensation of Brad's cock in her mouth, hot cum spurting. She felt her nipples get hard and knew they were visible through her t-shirt. "Maybe I could work with you somehow," she said softly.

"You want to make a video with us?" Brian asked, his eyes wide.

"Brian!" Jane said sharply. "Maybe you'd like to help with administrative things, learn to use the camera?" she suggested.

"Sure," Erin said. "If I can help. I want to do something. I can't just hang out all the time, go to the beach, go out to restaurants to eat."

"I think we can work something out," Bill said thoughtfully. "Not everyone has to work in front of the camera. There's more than enough to do behind it."

"Well, we'll see tomorrow," Jane said. "Let's get this mess cleaned up and go for a swim."

It took the four of them no time at all to clear the table and do the dishes. Erin was conscious of Brian's cock brushing against her a couple of times, and once she reached for the dish towel as he was putting something into the sink and her hand brushed against him.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, blushing.

"No, it's hard to think of avoiding someone," he said. "We're so used to...you know."

"Yeah, I understand," Erin said, her nipples getting hard and poking through her shirt.

"Okay, that's it," Jane said, wiping her hands. "I'm ready for a nice swim."

"I'll go change," Erin said, too shy to be naked in front of her family.

When she got to the pool, they were all in the water, naked of course. Erin slipped into the water and sighed. It was the perfect temperature. She floated on her back, losing herself in the peacefulness of it all. Then she heard her mother's squealing laughter and looked over to see her sitting on the side of the pool, her feet up on the edge and her father's face buried in her pussy. Erin experienced two simultaneous feelings of jealousy, the first that it wasn't her pussy getting licked, and the second, that she wasn't licking the pussy. She realized that she missed Tasha and wished she was in bed with her, satisfying all of her lusts.

Climbing out of the pool, Erin felt uncomfortable, like she was left out, so she went to her room, hearing her mother's laughter the whole way. Once in her room, she removed her suit and dried herself off, then flopped down on her bed. Her whole world had started to change and she was stuck somewhere in the middle and didn't know where the rest of the change was going to take her.

She had actually surprised herself when she had responded at dinner to the questions put to her, especially the ones about sex and incest. She hadn't realized how she felt until the moment she had verbalized it. One hand between her legs, the other alternating between nipples, Erin played with herself, looking for the release she had learned to crave. As with every other time, it took very little stimulation of her clit to trigger an orgasm and Erin drifted off to sleep.

Erin awakened the next morning to the soft sound of her mother's voice and her foot being shaken. Opening her eyes and stretching like a cat, she suddenly sat up, an arm covering her naked breasts.

"M-mom," she stammered. "I don't have any clothes on!"

"So I see," Jane replied with a smile. "And I do," she observed, looking down at herself. "An interesting roll reversal, wouldn't you say?"

Laughing, Erin jumped up and pulled a long t-shirt on, covering herself.

"You could've knocked," Erin said.

"But I did," Jane answered. "You sleep like a rock."

"I was so tired," Erin said. "I just fell asleep."

"When are you going to show me the results of your shopping sprees?" Jane asked. "I'm dying to see what your taste is like."

"Oh, mom, I'm sorry," Erin said. "Some of it I bought, some of it Tasha gave me out of her stuff," she explained, grabbing a pile of clothes from the chair and dumping it on the bed.

Jane picked through the pile, holding different things up, a smile on her face. When she picked up the thong bathing suit, Erin blushed.

"I'd like to see you model this," Jane said, holding it on one finger.

"Mom!" Erin said, snatching it from her hand.

"Well, why did you buy it if you're not going to wear it?" Jane asked.

"I did wear it," Erin replied, "to the beach."

"You wear that in public and you won't model it for me?" Jane asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Mom!" Erin said. "Okay, if you want to see it," she said, pulling the bottom on, then pulling her t-shirt off and putting the top on. She adjusted the top, making sure her nipples were covered. She blushed when she felt them get hard and stick out. Jane's eyes didn't miss a thing as Erin adjusted the bottom, pulling the material out from between her pussy lips, as it tended to bunch up there.

"You are incredibly beautiful," Jane commented, a smile on her face. "That looks great on you."

"You think so?" Erin asked, pleased. "It's not too much?"

"Too much isn't what most people would think," Jane said with a laugh. "I imagine they wouldn't approve at school, would they?"

"God, they'd think I was the world's biggest hussy," Erin laughed.

"Come on, let's get some breakfast and I'll start to show you some things downstairs," Jane said.

"Let me change real quick," Erin said, reaching behind to untie her suit.

"No, don't change," Jane said. "You look wonderful. Put a t-shirt on over it or something if you're uncomfortable."

When they entered the kitchen Bill and Brian were there already, dressed, too, and Jason was there also. Erin blushed when she saw his muscular body and remembered the last time she had seen him, all of him.

"Well, hi, Erin," he said, greeting her. "How's life on the outside?"

"Hi, Jason," Erin replied. "I've been having a great time."

"Good. Glad to see you're still here."

1...7891011...15