Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom sucked you off or fucked you before you came into my room to deflower me?"

"I didn't fuck him but he did shoot a lot of cum into my mouth because he wanted to make sure to pleasure you before he tried to breed you."

"Oh. I guess that's pretty considerate, then. Thank you, Mommy."

"It was my pleasure. He tastes good, doesn't he?"

"Oh God yes. Salty but sweet too. I hope he has enough for both of us."

"Me too."

"Hey, I'm right here you two.

We all had a laugh and dug in to the nice breakfast our mom had made for her two hard working children.

Mom chewed on a piece of French toast with a speculative look on her face. "You two looked kind of cramped in that small bed last night. I think that you should probably move in to my room and I can sleep in Jesse's room most nights. If I need to get laid, we can switch for a night."

Erin swallowed a mouthful and said, "that's very nice of you Mommy. I don't mind sharing with you. We could even..."

"All sleep together?" I injected.

"We could try but someone's not going to get much sleep."

"But a lot of pussy, if you're talking about Jesse."

We all laughed but we were looking at each other speculatively. We each wondered how this would all play out. Each of us wanted this to work out though.

We went through our day, cleaning the kitchen after breakfast, doing laundry, playing games on our computers. We all watched a show on the tube together that evening but everyone's thoughts were venturing to the time that we would all go to bed together.

I could barely keep my cock under half mast.

When the TV was off and we were all milling around in a kind of nervous way, I volunteered to make sure that the house was closed up for the night. Mom and Erin said OK and headed for the largest bedroom in the house.

My cock had shrunk down inside my pants and I had to admit that I was nervous. I had been inside each of these women but the thought of all of us together and what was about to happen...

What I found when I went to Mom's room was comforting. Both of my sweet ladies were slowly removing each other's clothing and taking care to fold the things that weren't just headed for the dirty clothes hamper. Those dainty things, they handed to me to take to the bin outside of Mom's bathroom. When I was out of their sight, I examined the two sets of female panties and found both gussets were very damp. I took a deep whiff of Erin's and reveled in her scent for a moment. I then took in the much more familiar fragrance of my mother's vaginal discharge. I'd been eating her out for almost nineteen years and loved her bouquet.

When I returned to the room, Mom and Erin were already under the covers. They were speaking in hushed tones and seemed to concur on what was going to happen.

"Mom said that she watched us when you came into my room and fucked me for the first time. She even got to see you cum in my mouth. I've decided that I want to watch Mommy and Daddy make love. I have so much to learn. I want to please both of you eventually but I think that I am going to need to learn from you, since you've been doing it since before, I was conceived."

Erin lay her head on the pillow and faced Mom's side of the bed. Mom, for her part, pushed the covers off of her and spread for me. I shed my clothing as fast as I could, not worried about folding or getting anything into the hamper.

My cock was hard but I wanted Erin to know how her parents made love. I was on my belly, between my mother's legs and kissing her thighs. I slid my hands under her ass and drew her toward my mouth.

Erin let out a little squeak of excitement as Mom moaned. My tongue pierced her folds and I began to eat my mother out as I had done hundreds of times before. I worked one hand into her crack and my middle finger found her tight little asshole.

Erin had moved so that she could better see what I was doing. After licking her vagina for several minutes, I zeroed in on Mom's clitoris and drove her toward the first orgasm in our little family group.

When Mom stopped twitching and groaning, she said, "Fuck me baby. Show our daughter how she came into being."

I topped our mother and pulled her knees up. My cock was sliding in and out of her and I could feel her clenching her pussy and asshole, making herself tighter for me. I found her lubricating juices that were flowing down over her backdoor and slid a lubed finger into that dark hole. I could feel it through the thin membrane and as she rocked her hips, Mom came again.

"Get our daughter pregnant." Mom gasped because she felt my strokes getting more intense.

Erin moved back to her own pillow and spread her pussy for me to enter. I was close and pulled out of my Mom's pussy and slammed it home into our little girl. Erin grunted. I grunted and Mom mewled at the sudden vacancy between her legs.

Erin wrapped her legs around me and held on for the ride. Even though I had been so close with Mom, I loved being inside Erin so much that I held out for nearly two minutes until she was close too.

"OH. Fuck me Daddy. Cum inside your daughter's cunt! Daddy!!"

Well. That's all it took. As she shuddered and came on my cock, I ejaculated into her. Deep. Everyone in that bed knew that I had just knocked up my daughter.

There were no words spoken about what had just happened. We cuddled close together, closed our eyes and slept.

I woke up alone and wondered where they had gone. I realized after a minute that it was actually morning and then I heard them in the kitchen cooking up some sustenance. What wonderful women I lived with.

Mom was busy with hot pans, so I went to Erin and drew her in for a deep kiss.

"Hi Bro. You seem happy. Did you get some last night or something?"

I leaned back and ran my hand over her belly.

"I'm not starting to show, already am I?"

"Yeah Baby. I think you really got the job done last night. The earth definitely moved." Mom said.

"I love you both so much," I said as I hugged and kissed Mom.

12