Erin Deals with a Car Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
335 Followers

She moaned while she slid her lips down his cock, in complete and total disbelief that this was her, that she was doing this. He broke her window! She felt his hand fight her hose and slide into her panties and felt even more disgusted with herself. The disgust made her feel so hot! Her lips slid up his cock slowly and she moaned again, a wounded sounding moan. He stole her purse! She sucked his cock steadily and listened to the raindrops hitting the roof. He called her a bitch! She moaned again and sucked it, her horniness purely fueled by her disgust. She could smell her own saliva on his cock, unimaginable. He corrected her, showing her how he liked to be sucked, and she learned. She learned a lot. He had to correct her a half dozen times. Maybe two dozen. She lost count and her sense of time. Her right hand went numb and she supported herself with an elbow.

When he pushed himself off the floor and slid back into the back seat, she followed clumsily. Her flats stayed behind on the front seat. She straddled him while staring into his eyes, remembering the unpleasant despair of the past week, the nastiness of the moment greatly amplified by the inappropriateness of what she was doing. Fighting to drag her pantyhose and panties down, all she managed was a few inches but it was enough. She mounted him without thinking, this time requiring no training, excited and bewildered, and fucked him steadily, a look of disgust on her face she couldn't have seen but he sadistically enjoyed.

She was fighting her brain and trying to shut it off, but it just wouldn't die. It kept reminding her of reality, which she didn't want to be a part of. There was no condom. She could catch a disease. She could get pregnant. But she couldn't stop, the danger was that intoxicating. She'd known lovemaking, but this wasn't it. This was fucking.

She rode him for a long time as he groped her tits and ran his grubby hands over her hips, exploring the shape and texture of her skirt riding up on them. He helped loosen her pantyhose some so they didn't cut off his circulation as much. The rain picked up in intensity and all the windows got fogged up. She broke into a sweat, perversely wishing she had the evil foresight to leave her pantyhose behind at home, and impaled herself on his cock over and over and over again, staring into his eyes. Bouncing. Fucking him.

Then he lifted her up and turned her around, getting on top. This is what she really wanted all along, to be taken. He fucked her. He stuck it in her mercilessly, pushing her deep into the back seat with his hands behind her knees, her pantyhose and panties now rolled up to their cooperating extremes. He slammed into her pussy over and over again, his strong hands later gripping her tits while she helped hold herself spread open. He finally switched to her ass, squeezing it for his pleasure while he fucked her wet pussy. She thought she might cum, she pressed her thumb in that secret spot she enjoyed, stimulated herself. But before that happened, he squeezed her ass hard and came excitedly and grunted. He shot a big load right inside her pussy after bouncing on top of her for barely a few minutes.

She rested with him on top of her, enjoying finally having one dirty secret in her life. No one knew he fucked her, she thought, just him. No one! It was so nasty, she felt. She greedily wanted more of it.

Before she could come to her senses, he opened the door and walked out, his cock still hanging out of his sweatpants, his cum still dripping everywhere, on the seats, over her clothes. As her heart was pumping hard and her head still lost in a cloud, he adjusted himself in the now lighter rain. With her breath still not caught up and her legs still folded uncomfortably, she saw him open the front door. Before her brain kicked in and she was able to say anything, he grabbed her new purse and laptop and ran off into the woods with them.

Clenching her teeth, she laid there and finished herself off.

away443
away443
335 Followers
12