Erin Discovers the Demon of Shame

Story Info
Student Erin accidentally summons the Demon of Shame.
3.6k words
4.46
15.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened like this-- twenty-four year old Erin had plans to work on a class project with her classmate twenty-six year old classmate Trevor. They were both pursuing an associate's degree in graphic design.

The two's relationship could be described as contentious. Erin was a pretty girl. She was of average height and had medium sized breasts and long sandy blonde hair. She was also smart and usually came out a the top of the class performance-wise. This combination gave her confidence and she carried herself well in the world.

Trevor did not like Erin. Aside from her outperforming him over and over again academically, her looks and confidence seemed to embody every girl who rejected him in his college and high school days. Trevor was also good looking, tall and dark haired with broad shoulders, but hadn't really known how to style himself in a way that made him attractive until he was older. Even though he now had success with women, he carried a grudge against them from earlier experiences.

Erin was put off by Trevor's surly demeanor and cynicism, along with his sarcastic sense of humor. When she was around Trevor she seemed to get the sense that he wanted to take her down a notch. She didn't even want him to be her partner but alas, he was assigned to her.

That afternoon, Erin texted Trevor, "I'll be in my room and the door's unlocked so just come upstairs." She lived alone off campus, and her room was on the corner of the apartment building, sandwiched by her living room and her bathroom.

She dozed off into a nap an hour before Trevor was to come over. A little bit before the time he was due to come, she began slowly waking up. Something immediately felt wrong. She tried to move her limbs but found she couldn't. Her eyes flew open and to her horror she realized she was tied up spread eagle to the bed. She wanted to cry for help but felt cloth in her mouth.

Erin's thoughts raced as she tried to recall how she would have ended up in this predicament. There was only one explanation she could think of. In the very back of the library at her college, she'd found an old leather book titled "Enfretrer: the Demon of Shame." In it were illustrations of women being humiliated in a variety of ways, such as one of a woman being held in pillory, one of those wooden structures with holes for the head and hands. She was stark naked and a man was spanking her. Another depicted a woman coming out of a pond, also naked, with her hands on either side of her face and a worried look on her face. A man stood behind a tree with what Erin assumed to be the woman's clothes.

Erin flipped to a page that had an illustration of a distressed woman tied to a bed spread eagle with no clothing on and a man standing before her, grinning. There was text under the image, and Erin ran her finger over it and almost inaudibly read it aloud.

Immediately after doing so she felt a chill down her spine and her vision went black for a second. She slammed the book shut and shoved it back on the shelf and hurriedly walked away, suddenly feeling an ominous presence about her.

And now here she was, tied up just like the woman. "At least I'm clothed," she thought, looking down at her knee length skirt and white tee-shirt. Underneath the modest outfit was a slightly skimpy pink bra and a white cotton thong.

Erin was so distracted by the situation that she forgot that Trevor was due any minute until she heard her front door open. She made muffled cries for help through the cloth in her mouth but it barely made a sound. The door to her bedroom flew open and Trevor stood before her.

His jaw dropped as he let go of his backpack and it hit the floor with a thud.

"What the fuck?" he exclaimed. Erin made sounds of distress that matched the fear in her eyes. She looked down at her mouth then back up at Trevor in an attempt to clue him into removing the cloth.

Trevor came to her and took the cloth out of her mouth. Immediately words tumbled out of Erin's mouth.

"Trevor, you have to help me! I just woke up like this, I found a book in the library and I think I summoned some demon, and I know that sounds crazy but I can think of no other explanation, and the picture showed this woman being humiliated and now I'm scared it will happen to me and I'm so glad you're here-- please untie me!"

Trevor stared at her, then announced, "Did you fall on your head or something?"

"No," Erin cried, "I swear it's true!"

"So you think you got cursed," Trevor said slowly, "And that you're going to be humiliated like the woman in the picture."

"Yes! She was naked and there was some random guy in the room," she explained.

"Sounds kind of hot," he replied and touched the velvet ropes that held Erin's right wrist firm on her bedpost.

"Ha ha," Erin said sarcastically. "Please untie me."

Trevor locked his eyes on Erin's, a funny look on his face. He had, despite hating her, fantasized about Erin. Fantasized about making her cum, seeing her all vulnerable, fucking her so good she'd feel like she loved him and despised him for giving her so much pleasure. He loved seeing woman writhing in ecstasy and would watch them as they came, smirking down at them. Or he'd pull away from a kiss and see them with their eyes still closed, only for them to open their eyes and see the malevolent smile on his face, him feeling that in that moment he held power over them.

"Trevor, what the fuck are you doing?" Erin exclaimed. "Fucking untie me!"

"What if I didn't?" he asked, still staring at her. The corners of his mouth turned up slightly.

"Stop joking around," she replied angrily.

Trevor walked to the end of the bed and ran his hand down Erin's bare calf. Erin fell silent for a moment. She was in disbelief of what she wondered might happen. Would the curse be fulfilled? Would Trevor strip and humiliate her?

"Trevor," she said in a pleasant voice. "You don't want to do anything rash." Trevor only looked back at her then pushed her skirt slightly above her knees, then started stroking one of them.

Erin's breath quickened in a panic and she yelled out, "Help!" Trevor immediately grabbed the piece of cloth and shoved it back into her mouth before she could cry out again. She stared at him with terror in her eyes.

"This is going to be a lot of fun," he said, and circled the bed. He came back to the top and ran his hand along the side of Erin's face, pushing her hair off of it. Erin made muffled cries. He moved to the middle of the bed. "So smug all the time," he said under his breath, then looked at her. "You think you're the shit." A tear formed in Erin's eye.

"Today you'll be put in your place," he announced slowly. "You won't feel so fucking smug after this," he added calmly.

Trevor slipped her skirt up to her upper mid thighs and ran his hand along the inside of thigh, stopping just before her crotch.

"Now," he said, "How to get these clothes off of you... Erin, do you have scissors, by chance?" Trevor looked at her with mock politeness, head tilted. Tears began to stream down Erin's face. He walked slowly over to her desk and located a seemingly new and sharp pair of red scissors. He picked them up and touched the blade, then turned towards Erin, who's eyes were wide with fear.

"Don't worry," Trevor said. "I'm not going to hurt you with these." He licked his lips and came to her. "What to start with?" he said and put his hand under his chin. Erin began to struggle against the restraints. Trevor walked up to the side of the bed in front of her waist. He lifted up the hem of her modest skirt and began to efficiently snip through the fabric. Erin cringed as she felt it slip off of her. She felt the whole thing fall and closed her eyes.

Trevor stared down at her white cotton thong. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "You're fucking wet!" Trevor began to laugh and pointed at the wet spot in the center of the thong. Erin's eyes flew open and she looked down but was unable to see anything due to her position. She hadn't even been aware she was wet.

"Are you just like this or is this seriously turning you on?" Trevor asked. Erin shook her head rapidly, looked to the side, and held up a number one with her left hand. "Oh, so you're just wet all the time. Okayyy."

He ran his hand over her hips, then slipped one under the leg hole and stroked her hipbone. Then he removed his hand and ran two of his fingers over her covered lips. He slipped the tips of his fingers under the the side and let them just barely touch the very sides of her lips. Erin involuntary took a sharp breath.

"Ha ha," he said. "Look at you. You like this." He smirked. "Fucking slut." He slid the bottom of the scissors under the right side of the thong. He closed the blades slowly this time until the fabric snapped apart, the left side falling to reveal part of her neatly trimmed bush and the right side dropping to the bed. "Curtains match the drapes," Trevor said, raising his eyebrow. He slid the scissors under the other side and snipped. Erin's hipbones and the v of her crotch were in view.

Trevor slowly lowered the top of the thong and Erin felt the breeze of the fan hit her pussy as it became fully exposed. She saw Trevor staring down at it with a clinical expression on his face, and when he looked up to see Erin's expression she shut her eyes, unable to take what was happening.

Erin had a small triangle of neatly trimmed hair above completely bared lips. Trevor took in the deep pinkness of them and what was in between. Her lips were parted and the inside of her was completely revealed. It glistened with wetness that was now beginning to seep onto the bed.

"Jesus Christ, you're wet!" Trevor exclaimed. Tears rolled out of Erin's closed eyes. She felt horrified at the situation but was beginning to realize that she was actually turned on, her body responding to what was happening regardless of her conscious mind despising it. Feeling the fan on her pussy made her suddenly ache for it to be touched. But she didn't really want that! Trevor slipped the thong out from under her.

He walked away and reached into his backpack then returned with his phone. Erin's eyes opened then widened in horror. "This is so hot," Trevor said. "You can't blame me for wanting some mementos!" His cellphone camera clicked as he took a full body shot of the bottomless Erin with her face in it, then he lowered it close to her pussy and snapped another picture.

"Okay," he said, and put the phone down, moving his hands to his hips. "Back to business." He picked up the scissors. He snipped the shirt off of of her and removed it with gusto. Then he cut her left bra strap. Erin felt her breast drop into a more natural position. Trevor cut the other strap and again she felt the sickening feeling of her breast being released from the hold of her bra. Finally, he snipped the middle open, not without a little bit of effort. The bra fell open and revealed Erin's breasts.

They were slightly paler than the rest of her body and capped with medium sized pink nipples that were stiffened by the breeze and the involuntary response of her body. Trevor removed the bra from under her. Erin stared down at the sight of herself completely stark naked, the expanse of bare flesh, and felt sick with both fear and unwanted desire. Desire that she was desperately trying to temper, as she ran through unsexy scenarios in her head. But the breeze kept caressing her body, and for whatever reason Trevor's cold eyes on her were making an impact too.

Trevor took more photos, from all angles. Erin shut her eyes for these. She made a futile attempt to escape and pulled and shook at the ties but this only served to make her breasts jiggle in a ridiculous looking matter. She saw this and quickly stopped and looked at Trevor, who was laughing.

He approached her at the foot of the bed and leaned down and gave her protruding clit a brief kiss. Erin's body shuddered in response. "Look at that clit," he said. "Oh wait, maybe you can't see it." He took another photo then held it up to Erin's face. "That's you!" he said in a nearly sing-song voice.

Putting his phone down he drank in her full body with his eyes, now finished with the photos. Erin glanced at him then looked away. "Alright," he said and folded his arms. "How many times do you think I can make you cum?" Erin turned her face away, feeling it redden ever more than it had been this entire time. "No, seriously," Trevor got close to her face. "Show me with your fingers how many times you think I can make you cum." Erin shut her eyes.

"Okay," Trevor said with a sigh. "Be that way. I'm not giving you my guess either." He leaned into her and kissed her neck, then moved to her ear. He kissed that while breathing on it with just the right pressure. Erin felt her breathing become slightly more shallow. She squirmed her head away from him but Trevor grabbed it with both hands and held it in place. He continued to kiss her ear as he trailed his hand down her chest then proceeded to gently stroke and flick her nipple. After doing this for a bit he leaned up and started touching both of her nipples, teasing her with the light pressure. He watched her face, her eyes turned to the wall.

Trevor leaned down and began lightly licking one nipple while continuing to touch the other. He sucked on it then moved on to the other nipple to give it its turn. As he kissed that one he lowered his hand and stroked Erin's lips. Her body involuntarily convulsed. He put his finger on her clit and held it there for a moment before gently rolling her clit in circles.

It was too much for Erin and even though she'd never cum this fast with guys before she felt an orgasm building in her body until it finally exploded, her body shuddering in response as her back arched and her hips momentarily bumped. Tears sprang to her eyes again at how exposed and vulnerable she felt.

Trevor laughed. "That was fast." He continued touching her this way and she came again, then again. Each orgasm felt more intense and her embarrassment grew.

"Okay, I think you'll really like this," Trevor said in a mock earnest voice. He lowered his face in front of her pussy. She felt his breath on her and how much she wanted him to continue touching her despite wanting to not want that. Trevor licked the spot in between her leg and he lip then repeated it on the other side. Then he began lightly licking each lip. Finally, he ran his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to her clit. Erin finally began to moan. Trevor slowly and gently licked her clit.

Trevor actually had a secret skill. He could move his tongue in a way that it felt like it was vibrating. He began to do this while inserting a finger in her that he used to stroke the top of her wall. Erin felt another orgasm quickly building, coming from her very core. She came hard, moaning loudly and shaking.

He continued giving her head for what felt like an unbearably long time as Erin experienced one orgasm after the other, tears rolling down her face from shame and intense pleasure. Suddenly he stopped, finally giving her a break. She saw him stand up.

Trevor unzipped his jeans. Erin shook her head frantically. It was enough that he had tasted her, seen her like this. She was horrified at the idea of him feeling the inside of her with his dick. Then she realized she also wanted it. She never felt fully satisfied when intimate with someone until she got fucked with their dick. Trevor removed his jeans. Erin stared in shock at the massive bulge in his boxer briefs. He removed those too and his dick flew out and up. He was extremely erect and his dick was huge. She shook her head again. That thing was going to hurt her! At the same time her body ached for it.

Trevor laid down over her and kissed her neck. He put his hand on her cheek and the two of them locked eyes. Erin felt herself unable to look away as he moved the head of his cock to her entrance. The tip stayed there for a moment, just an inch or two inside of her. Involuntarily she moved her hips to push him further but he pulled away, still barely penetrating her.

"Now do you want my dick?" He asked in a low voice. Erin squeezed her eyes shut. Trevor pulled away. Erin's hips moved towards him. "I'm going to ask you again," he said quietly. "Do you want my dick?"

Erin was shaking. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of admitting her desire. But every part of body was on fire wanting him inside of her. She turned her head and nodded briefly.

"You're a slut," Trevor said. "I'm humiliating you and you admit that you want my dick. That's crazy." Erin cried. He leaned back over her and entered her again, just barely. Then he started to slowly ease inside of her. Erin felt the fullness of his cock in her to the point that it was painful in just the right way.

Once Trevor was fully inside of her, he reached up and took out the piece of cloth in Erin's mouth. Erin's lips parted but she said nothing, just moaned quietly. Trevor took his dick all the way out of her. Erin felt her chin tilt up to him, silently begging him to kiss her. Trevor hovered above her then slammed his dick hard all the way into her and kissed her deeply at the same time. Erin started moaning like crazy as he began to then slowly fuck her while kissing her passionately, his body grinding into her clit.

She came again, this time even harder than before, until another orgasm overlapped with that one, and then another one, and she began to come continuously. She cried out but was drowned out while Trevor kissed her. He began fucking her faster and faster and she came harder and harder. Then he would take his dick out and tease her more, then go back, alternating his pace and stroke as Erin was practically about to pass out from the intensity of it. Time ceased to exist to her as he fucked her expertly and somehow just the way she liked.

This went on for an interminably long amount of time. Trevor would pause kissing her and would look down at her, pleased with the power of his massive cock and how she responded to him. Erin was mid-orgasm when Trevor quickly withdrew his dick, tilted it up, and came all over her stomach. Erin was still shaking. He fucked her so good that even after all of that she wanted more.

The reality of what had just happened sank into her but she felt too defeated and exhausted from cumming so much to say anything. Her breathing slowed down. Trevor got dressed then turned to her and took a photo of her naked body with his cum covering her. "Wait, no--" she cried, and he grabbed the cloth and shoved it back into her mouth.

"Okay," he sighed. "That was fun. I'm going to go now."

Erin frantically shook her head and cried out through the cloth.

"Don't worry," he said calmly. "You know that guy you obviously have a crush on? Dean, or something? He'll help you!"

Erin did have a crush on their classmate Dean. She lay still and stared at Trevor. Trevor brought her phone up to her face, unlocking it. He looked at her, then looked down at the phone and started typing out a text while reading it aloud-- "'Hey Dean!'" he said, "'Can you come over to help me assemble some furniture?'" Her phone quickly dinged. Trevor read the text in a mocking imitation of Dean's voice-- "'Sure, when?'" Trevor typed and said out loud, "'How about now? My door's unlocked, you can just come straight to my room.'" Her phone dinged again. Trevor opened the text then looked at Erin. "Looks like your white knight in shining armor is on his way!"

Trevor patted Erin's cheek then tweaked her nipple. She shuddered in response. "Don't bother telling anyone who did this," he said. "Or I'll send those photos to everyone... your friends, your classmates, your professors... I'll post them all over porn sites, too." Erin cried.

"Okay," Trevor said and picked up his backpack. "Have fun with Dean!"

12