Erin Errands 01

Story Info
The guys agree to let Aaron dress as Erin more often.
4k words
3.8
6.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About six months ago, my friend's Travis, Benny and Vic and I came to an agreement when I asked them to let me dress as Erin Errands from time to time when we hang out. We've always gone to the movies together and we go to all the city festivals together and a whole host of other things that friends do together. I even made my proposal with Vic in mind. Vic is straight up straight and I knew that he would be my biggest obstacle. Vic has tolerated me as Aaron with the softer side for quite some time and I wanted to show him, and the others, the added value of Erin Errands.

My proposal included that when I visited at any of their houses that I would dress down, way down. But at my house, well, then it would be my choice. And as for our public outings such as the movies, then I proposed a casual attire. A middle of the road, so to speak.

Well, I knew Benny would remain silent because he's just nine kinds of a freak and he'll gawk at anything on two legs in Denim shorts. As for Travis, I figured that I would have his support because he and I have been, well, let's just say that we have been "close" and leave it at that for now. And the others weren't blind to that either. I mean, how long does it take two people to retrieve a beer from the kitchen anyways, right? Even Vic has his suspicions, but even as the straight and narrow one, I don't recall him ever saying anything.

To win over Vic, I used everything I had that was to my advantage.

One of my advantages is my long hair. My other advantage was the attitude that Mother Nature gave me. I was meant to be Erin and I had it in me to take any criticism and to repay any compliments as well. I've never slammed my laptop shut when I receive less than positive comments on Chang. My head stays high and I learn from it. I'm telling you Erin Errands is very happy. LOL, my other advantages were online tutorials and online shopping. I mean, "all hail" online tutorial videos and online shopping, right?

My clothing selection could have been different, but I tried to find a balance that showed I had makeup skills, the hair and slender body to role play my favorite girl without over exposing too much. It was a fairly simple outfit of black fishnet tights under Denim shorts, red leg warmers, a cute logo t-shirt, a dark gray hoodie and red fingerless gloves. Simple and somewhat casual.

As I expected, I had to control Benny with distractions by over serving him beer and pizza. Also, as I expected, Travis helped me in the kitchen every time I had to distract Benny. What I didn't expect was Vic's somewhat approval of my proposal. I mean, he certainly counter offered my proposal, but he was remarkably "pro" Erin Errands, but with his own twist.

He actually agreed to my free-for-all dressing while we were inside of anyone's house, but I had to be careful about exposing my bulge down there. Well, I nodded my head in a "yes" fashion, but if you ask any Tranny on Chang how well that works out, well, that just doesn't work well. No matter the size of the tool, the tool is still hanging on the hook. LOL, he said "no yoga pants" like he knew what he was talking about, but I nodded in agreement. I mean, no matter what we come up with, I'm cheating from the start anyways, right? Anyways, that was Rule #1.

And then, OMG, he rewrote the entire "in public" proposal and whipped it off the top of his head like he had time to rehearse it. But it wasn't that bad because I would be cheating from the get go.

And oh, and his reference to my cross dressing as a "hobby" better be a one-time statement. I'll straight up kick his straight up balls if he ever says that again. I mean, Erin Errands is not a hobby!

Anyways, with his masculine balls still intact, here's how Vic laid out his hypocritical counter proposal, which I didn't care about in the end because it was worth the opportunity to flash my long hair around and people notice other people who wear Denim, long legs or short legs.

Rule #2 is defined as ankle or boot cut jeans, a visor, a hoodie, a backup hoodie, a third hoodie if I wear a bra, a full-length shirt, light facial makeup, low lighted eyes, NOT Ripe Red Raspberry lip gloss, black fingerless gloves only and nothing more than a ponytail.

Hah! They failed to say that I couldn't wear my high tops which just happen to perfectly hold a tube of Fresh Raspberry Red lip gloss! Hah! Oh, and hah again because I always wear minimal facial makeup anyways, so, hah, take that Vic! My cheeks are naturally Rosey, you know, after just a few strokes of the blush brush, so that doesn't count. But I nodded because I knew it made them feel better about things and I was desperate to step out as Erin Errands. However, I didn't pass up the chance to call them out either, well, except for Benny. There is no "calling out" left in Benny's life.

"Alright, I accept the terms and conditions of your dressing level counter proposal on behalf of my inner character, Erin Errands, but it stands to reason that the three of you recognize my skill levels as well as my appearance. I'll need three head nods to confirm that please. Oh, that's one head nod, that's two head nods, so, Vic? You don't have to like what you see to support what I want everyone else to see."

"Fine and to show my further support, I'll wait in the SUV with Benny while you and Travis say your good byes like you always do. Which OMG, Rule #3 says you can never tell me about how the hell the two of you say good bye, EVER!"

And just like that, Erin Errands was stepping out of the confines of the closet and into the public and with a wonderful support crew, who hopefully have my back in case I run into some people who aren't as forgiving of certain life choices.

And OMG, finally, right? Travis and I had our usual two minutes of alone time, but this time it was more like 8 minutes this time and OMG, we weren't hiding in the kitchen corner! And because I was fully dressed, I became the aggressor and turned the tables on Travis. Instead of leaning forward for him so he could let his hands wander over my backsides, I spun us around and put us in a firm face to face hug! And I mean firm. I had never been that close to another human being. I also never seen Travis in the flesh before, but all of a sudden, I knew a little something about him in the downtown area and little is the wrong choice of words.

"It's OK Travis, you can do that, oh, I really don't mind, oh, Travis."

"I'm so horny right now. Are you horny, Erin Errands?"

"LOL, you're always horny Travis. Go ahead baby, push."

"Don't call me baby. That's gay. I better get going."

"Oh, grind it baby. Is it gay for me to ask you for a kiss?"

"OMFG, hell yeah that's too gay. No kissing! Unbutton your shorts."

"Oh, you are horny, aren't you?"

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Oops, guess baby has to go. Kiss me, Travis. No one will ever know."

Beep! Beep! Beep!

And then the embarrassed Travis was out the door. But I almost got a kiss. Also, OMG, I almost had my hands on him! LOL, and I thought the firm hug was a big step for my Erin Errands character. Anyways, I sent Vic a pucker kiss emoji to let him know that I appreciated the extra minutes and to quietly say that his beeping timing was perfect. I mean, I almost had my hands on Travis in the flesh!

Anyways, the summer continued and although the first few times, were a little awkward, we got things figured out. Our personal gatherings became more comfortable and our visits to the local festivals were amazing, although we had the cover of darkness to help us (me) out. And as the kicker, collectively, they requested a goth look for the Tech Show at the Hillsdale Arena and SOB, for one entire aisle length, Vic walked side by side with me. He slapped my hand away when I tried to link our fingers together, but there he was, the super straight Vic, treating me like a Tech Show date, LOL, almost.

I even asked him if he wanted a nightcap at my house after the show.

"Vic, I notice you're not dating much lately. Did you want to drop me off at home after the show and then not really drop me off, but come in for a nightcap?"

He spun away from me as he mumbled something about not wanting to upset Travis, which I knew he would, but it was worth the smile I had as he sheepishly stepped away.

"Come on Vic, you can scold me for breaking the dress code all the time."

Ah, maybe he'll be back and maybe his straight as an arrow brain won't let him.

Our movie nights were our best outings. I cheated on all of the dressing rules and I think they liked my cheating better and better as each movie night came and went. Like the darkness helped out at the festivals, the dim lighting of the movie theater was an advantage for me, but I took advantage of the bright lobby too before and after the movie. I may flirt with Travis, but he and I are friends, so going forward never seemed like much of an option, so I look around. And my protective friends always gave me just enough time to glance around the lobby to see if anyone was glancing back at me.

Anyways, last July when Marvel Comics released its next big block buster movie with Scarlett running all around in a form fitted black leather battle suit, well, you know, right? We went to the movies. I mean, even a fem boy like me likes that.

And OMG, the guys even came up with a decent plan. I mean, they invited two of their other friends to make our group six strong, but the concept was cool. We would go to the early showing to avoid the Friday night dating crowds and sit in a stacked fashion, like a tic-tac-toe configuration. Three rows deep, three seats across and an empty seat between us. Also, the early showing meant the guys could drop me off at home that much earlier so they could finish off their Friday night with beer somewhere. And I never complained about that just as long as Erin Errands got out on the town for a while.

And because they brought extra guys into the mix, which was a clear violation of the rules in my opinion, hah, I retaliated by wearing Denim shorts with black tights under them and there is no point in even getting into my lip gloss shade choice. I was still in Denim and I adhered to the ponytail demand and I basically ignored their rules anyways, so, hah!

As I had mentioned, they protected me and treated me like the girl of the crew. Travis always took my phone to download the QR Code ticket and Benny and Vic always took care of the concession stand stuff. I mean, Travis just wanted to check out stuff on my phone and Benny and Vic just wanted to check out the girls working behind the candy counter, but it always left me with a little time to scope out a few things of my own. It hadn't worked yet, but I look around the lobby just the same as everyone else does.

By the way, I immediately delete the silly comments that Travis posts on my Chang homepage when he takes my phone. I can't be his number one if we have never gone out. I also immediately console Vic and Benny for striking out with the girls. I didn't know Willy and Frank well enough to console them, but I could tell that they both knew the answers before they opened their mouths with such feeble attempts to flirt with such cute girls. But I may have whispered to them that if they would be willing to take me out for a Smoothie the following week, then I would be willing to introduce them to the girls who work at the ice cream parlor. My whispers suggested that nerdy boys should start their dating adventures with geeky girls and for a Smoothie, well, I knew the girls for them. I mean, such big smiles and such big eyes they have, right?

And then I kicked myself for focusing my attention on them and not the sandy hair guy, who I think was looking my way. Of course, I was praying that my whispering to Willy and Frank didn't look like anything sexual or something like that.

Anyways, once we filed into the theater, and to my absolute disbelief, the damn seating plan that the damn guys came up with worked! I mean, praise the early showings, I guess. What was believable was that Frank and Willy made up the first row of the tic-tac-toe seating with Benny and Vic in the middle and of course, Travis and I making up the rear row of tic-tac-toe. Actually, given the rise of theater seating, I guess we were at the top of the weird seating arrangements, right? Anyways, Travis had us where he wanted us and everyone else seemed alright with it.

While Travis was busy directing the seating arrangements, I stood in an attempt to make up for lost visibility time. I think I locked eyes with the sandy hair guy for a moment or two. He was with a date, but I swear he gave me an over shoulder glance, which was probably my imagination, but I glanced back just the same.

That's when things got weird, weird even for us. As the Director of Entertainment slid past me because I had the aisle seat, he briefly paused in front of me and whispered to me.

"Erin, I'm horny. Are you horny? Come to the Men's Room with me before the movie starts."

"Keep it down, Travis. You're always horny. I'm not going into the restroom with you. This is a public place. You should have said something while we were in your truck. Go and hurry back."

"Come on Erin, just choke my chicken for a few minutes."

"Hush your voice, Travis! Are you willing to show me the ways of kissing? I mean, if you choke me with your tongue then maybe I'll choke your chicken."

"Ah, come on Erin, kissing is way too gay, but you can come into the restroom with me and kiss my cock. We've been leading up to it anyways, right?"

"Lower your voice! Just go and take Benny with you. You can sit in your X spot and I'll sit in my O spot and we'll watch Scarlett show the world exactly how to wear a battle suit."

"Ah, come on, let's go X and O in the restroom for five minutes."

I suppose it got weirder after that because our flirting went from harmless flirting to real statements and questions. I mean seriously? In the Men's Room, right? What the hell is that?

I needed him to go and I knew what he wanted, but I wasn't about to reach down and get him aroused. I did it the proper way for a movie theater, I gave him a hug which gave him something to push against for a few moments.

"Travis, maybe we can something later, like after the movie. I mean, you're going to walk me to my front door before you leave me behind and go beer drinking with the guys, right?"

Yeah, I could have thought of something else to say, but the guys had turned their heads slightly and I think they caught us, ah, hugging, so things had to move along and move along quick. Now mind you, I have never seen Travis in the flesh, but we have shared a few moments alone before and he has quite the bulge when he's aroused. There are certainly some girls missing out, which is just something I'm saying right now because the truth is, there are a few girls who are not missing out on anything. Travis is sexually active. Also, I've never been sexually active except for my ridiculous style of flirting.

Anyways, huh, what do you know? He slipped past me and headed towards the theater doors! That SOB was going to go do something in the Men's Room. SOB, right? I mean, I had no choice but to give him a 30 seconds head start before I followed behind him, right? And by that, I mean it took 30 seconds for that one guy to glance my way again so he could see me walking up the aisle. And for a better SOB, he rose like he was slipping out of the theater himself! And for the worst SOB ever, his date rose too and followed him up the aisle! In other words, WTF?

And then I was brought back down to earth by Benny.

"Erin, what the hell are you doing standing up? Sit down. The movie is going to start in 10 minutes."

"Oh, I'm afraid for Travis. I think a few guys caught him kissing me and they're going to beat him up in the Men's Room."

"What? Travis kissed you?"

"No, I made that up, but a few guys may have mis-interrupted our whispers for sexual ear activity."

"What? You tongue teased his ear?"

"No, I made that up, but I'm going to go listen at the Men's Room door to see if I hear any head bashing and stuff going on."

"OMG, are you and Travis doing "and stuff" or something?"

"No, I made that up, but we may have done "some stuff", if you know what I mean. Are you coming with me or not?"

Hah, Benny will get in the middle of anything as along as it's perverted and there is a chance for "some stuff" or "and stuff" action going on close by. I mean, they call me a queer right, but he can run around jacking off for any reason and he's just a guy, right?

But like the good little puppy dog pervert that he is, he followed me to the dim hallway that led to the theater's restrooms.

"Get in there, Benny and check on Travis. Also, if there is sandy hair guy in there, tell him to hurry up and finish."

"Wait a minute. Just how much "stuff" is going on here?"

"A lot of stuff. Travis is all worked up and you're a pervert and you might find him in one of the stalls. So, get it there. Also, don't forget to send the sandy hair guy out quick."

"Well, while I'm here, I might as well use the restroom. But my eyes will be up and forward, I tell you!"

"Oh, Benny, Benny, Benny, we all know that you are nine kinds of a pervert, so no, your eyes will not be up. But no peeking at the sandy hair guy."

"Is that code for me to keep Travis busy in the Men's Room for a few extra minutes?"

"Dot-dot-dash-dot-dash-dot and stuff."

"Damn Erin Errands, you're sneaky. BRB or not, I guess."

"And don't forget about the sandy hair guy,"

And then the damn door opened and there was the sandy haired guy who looked like he shook dry and got a blowout afterwards.

"Oh, hi, ah, I was just walking my friends to the restroom. Um, hi, I'm Erin, Erin Errands and your lovely wife will be out of the Lady's Room pretty soon I suppose."

Well, look at that. They were like two ships passing in the night. Benny the true pervert darted through the door to go in and Mr. Sandy Hair strolled out like he was there to meet me.

"SUP. I'm Tre, Tre Tillerman and she's my date, not my wife. So, you're with the Fast & Nerdy Five?"

"They protect me, but yes, I'm with the squad. So, Tre, am I suppose to guess your phone number or is this all just a big mistake? And by that, I mean I'm guessing we have less than 30 seconds before your very attractive girlfriend step out with a fresh coat of lip gloss on."

"Can I find you on Chang, Erin Errands?"

And then I guess my ship hit an iceberg and sank because the Greek Goddess entered stage left, just like I said she would.

"Ahh, look at my sweetie waiting for me by the door like this. Come on Tre honey, leave the sissy boy alone and let's go give Scarlett a chance to get you all worked up so I can take care of you later, twice! Ah, BYE! Wait, cute shorts, but BYE."

"I wasn't doing anything, ah???"

"Marta, and I think you mean you didn't have time to do anything, right sweetie?"

See? I told him and I think I told him twice! But at least I knew his name was Tre. I also knew that Travis and Benny both walked past me in a hurried fashion and they both had their heads down as they walked and they didn't say anything, to me at least. So, once I realized that I was absolutely out of place in the restroom area, I casually walked back to our theater and took my "O" seat in the tic-tac-toe seating configuration.

"So, Travis, what happened in the Men's Room when you were alone with Benny?"

"Hush, keep your voice down and watch the movie."

"Hah, alright, nothing gay about that. Listen, I'm having your nerd friend's take me home tonight."

Nope, he couldn't look me in the eye and yup, I got up out of my seat and went to the nerd's row and plopped down right between them.

"Hey guys, can I have a ride home after the movie? We can stop by the ice cream parlor if you like. I'm sure the girls are working and if they're not, well, we'll try again next week. What do you say?"

12