Erin, the Long Weekend Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter thrust faster and faster, fucking her like a cowboy on a bucking bronco before groaning loudly and arching his back as he shot his semen deep into her bowels. I was moments behind Peter and before Erin knew what was happening, I shoved my cock as deeply as possible into her throat and unloaded. I could feel surge after surge of my huge load shooting directly into her throat as she attempted to swallow it all. When I was satisfied, I pulled out and let Erin gasp for air. Peter slowly pulled out and I could see the white pearl of cum starting to leak from her gaped anus, an indicator of his load.

Peter looked at the rest of the guys gathered. "Well, you can either jerk off on her or just leave, but it's time to wrap this up."

A couple of the guys just turned and left but the 3 others left stepped forward. Then turned Erin onto her back where she laid, exhausted and unmoving. One stood on the floor next to Erin's face and started to stroke. The next climbed up and straddled her torso while the last straddled her legs. The one in the middle drooled onto Erin's chest and then shoved his cock between her perfect breasts before fucking them. He was the first to unload, shooting his load up her neck and against her chin, where it then ran down the sides of her neck and into her hair. The next was the guy at her face who quickly came across her cheek and into her hair. The last took a few minutes longer but he pushed his cock down and pushed the head against her clit while he burst, making a puddle in the triangle formed between the top of her legs and pussy. When he climbed off, she spread her legs slightly and the semen ran down across her pussy lips onto the mattress.

They each dressed and left the room, leaving only Peter, Erin and I. Peter grabbed a shirt and helped Erin clean up. She looked at me with complete guilt, knowing she'd done wrong but not realizing how happy I was to have had this happen.

I'm looking forward to next year!

12