Erin's Bitch

Story Info
An FLR couple.
1.5k words
4
16.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the front door opening and set down my book. She's home! I rush to the foyer to greet Her.

Oh crap. Erin's mother is here too.

"Dear, why is he dressed like that?"

"Yes Tom. Why are you dressed like that?"

I'm wearing my three inch heel cream pumps, my favorite knee length light blue wool skirt, and my cuddly pink puff sleeve scoop collar angora sweater. Why? Because I wasn't expecting Ellen, the witch-in-law.

"Sorry. I'll go change."

"WAIT!" The old bitch holds out the right hand palm down. I bow and kiss it.

"Welcome, mother. How may I serve you."

"Well, you can take my coat for a start." She slips the long strap of her black leather purse off her shoulder and sets it on the hall table.

As I hang her three quarter length silver fox fur Erin gets a hanger and puts Her tan leather jacket with the shoulder wide Raccoon collar and matching cuffs on it, then slips it into the closet beside Her mother's.

"Dear, why are you doing that? Your sissy husband should be doing that."

She doesn't see Erin roll her eyes.

"Honey, go change into the pretty pink dress mother gave you for Christmas. That's a good girl."

"And be quick about it!"

"Yes Dear. Thank you mother." Wonder how long she'll stay?

The dress is pink satin. It's a hobble dress, with a locking zipper up the back and a twelve inch velvet rope between the wrist cuffs.

I start by lacing up the pink leather ballet ankle boots. I should wear them more often to break my feet in.

I put on the dress. Between it and the ballet boots the stairs are treacherous, but I make it down to the living room safely.

"Mistress, will you pull up me zipper. Please."

"Erin, look after that."

"Yes Mother."

The zipper goes right up my back to the top of the stiff high white lace trimmed collar. I hear the click of the integral lock.

"What is THAT?"

It's a book you senile old cunt. What does it look like? "It's Richard Feynman's book about the Manhattan Project, mother."

"You know what I mean. Why is it on the coffee table, sissy?"

"I was reading it when you and Erin came home."

"Is that where it belongs?"

"No mother."

"Then put it away. Honestly! Clutter like that is a sign of disrespect for guests and a slap in the face for your wife. You know better than that. Erin, I trust you will discipline the bitch for this."

"Yes mother. I discipline her every night at bedtime."

"Good."

Erin has no problem lying to Her mother.

They sit and talk about the family business, which Erin has run since the founder, her father, passed a couple of years ago. Personally I think he died to get away from the witch.

Don't ask. Don't ask. Please don't ask.

"Would you like to stay for supper, mother?"

Crap. She asked.

"Love to dear, but I'm meeting Iris at the club for dinner." She looks at her watch. "In fact, look at the time. Must run."

Whew.

I hold the old hag's fur. She and Erin cheek kiss and fake a hug. I kiss mother's hand.

"Make sure you give him a good beating for making such a mess in your parlor dear."

I love you too, cunt. One fucking book on the coffee table for Christ sake.

"Yes mother."

As soon as I hear her broomstick start and pull away, I say, "Dear, unlock my zipper and I'll go change.

"No, not right away, honey. After dinner. Speaking of which, make me a martini then start supper. we can eat in the kitchen."

"Yes Dear."

The hobble dress is kind of sexy, you know. Even if it was from the evil one. Kind of a secure feeling, wrapped snugly in smooth sleek satin.

The zipper is two way. Erin reminds me as I serve her, she could pull it up from the bottom, bend me over and peg me. What a delicious thought. I daydream about it as I prepare dinner.

After the scandal and bankruptcy where I worked, middle management like myself didn't have a hope in hell of finding equivalent employment. Erin decided we didn't need my income anyway, and since I was Her sissy girl at home, I could be Her full time housewife. I'm so lucky.

"How's your new bedroom coming along?" We talked over supper.

"Good. I finished the painting just before you got home. Tomorrow I'll start moving my things from my old one."

Next would be turning my old one into a home office for Her. Usually I slept in the Mistress bedroom. My bedroom was just mostly a changing room, unless She wanted to sleep alone.

"I'm still undecided about the color for my office."

"Look at the time." She said when I'd finished cleaning up, "Here, let me unlock your zipper. Wear your teal satin teddy, dear."

God it felt good unlacing and pulling the ballet boots off. I had a quick shower and went to Her bedroom.

My God, She is so beautiful. As I enter, She stands from the arm less upholstered chair She sits on to spank of paddle me. Her strapon lifts the hem of her soft sexy pink baby doll nightie.

"I don't think you need discipline tonight dear. I looked at the paint job. You were right about the white trim. All pink would have been too much.

"Down on your knees, sweetheart."

No need for further words. I kiss it's knob. I lick up and down it's shaft. I put the knob into my mouth and swallow. "Mm,mm,mm." She likes me to be vocal.

Her hand goes to the back of my head. She gently guides me.

"Mm, gh. Mm,gh." She fucks my face.

"Good girl. Take it all sweetie."

"Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm."

"Marlene at work told me about the stud she's fucking. Told me he has a very impressive cock. Wonder if he'd like you to blow him?"

"Mm, mm." I hope she's kidding. "Mm,gh. Mm,gh."

"I'd like to see what happens when he cums in your mouth and down your throat. Mm."

"Mn,gh. Mm,gh." Keep sucking. She is kidding, right? Maybe She's serious. Keep sucking.

"That's enough baby. Get up."

She gets something out of her big purse/carry bag. "I got you a present, see if it fits, dear."

"It's a..."

"Yes, love, a dildo cock cage."

It was a big purple gnarly cock that my clitty went inside, then clamped around my balls, just like a normal cage. She talked as I put it on. "Now I don't have to worry about my cock going soft before I'm satisfied. And since I've trained you to cum by anal alone, well, we can both be satisfied. Give." She held out her right hand for the key, put it onto the charm bracelet with the other keys, then dropped it into Her locking jewelry box. "Get the lube. You can start by giving me a hand job."

I retrieved the lube from the toy drawer of Her dresser then slathered a handful onto Her big strapon. I strokes up and down Her shaft.

"Good girl. On your back, ass over the edge."

I lay back on the edge of Her bed and lift my legs. She grabs my ankles and lifts them over Her shoulders.

"Guide me in, girl."

It's one of the ways she shows dominance and I show obedience. Guiding Her cock into my sissy cunt.

"Aah!" God it stretches. "Mm." There, it's in. "Ug." she rams all the way in.

She pulls back, then pushes in. "Ug."

Again and again. "Ug.Ug. Ug. Ug," So good.

She smiles down at me as She plows. "Ug. Ug." so strange seeing my big hard purple cock bobbing and wiggling as She rams.

What a feeling! She gives me a loving. My beautiful wife making love to me. So good!

I feel it. I'm so close! There it is. I feel it flow along my cock. I squirt and squirt as She puts it to me. I cum in my big purple cock. She keeps thrusting. "Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh." So good.

One last ram. She stays in.

"There. You came didn't you girl?"

"Yes dear. Thank you Mistress Erin."

"My pretty little bitch deserves her reward." She pulls out. "Get into bed. Now it's your turn." She climbs in after me. She kneels and throws her strapon aside.

"This looks so good baby." She strokes some lube on my purple plastic cock. "Lay back dear."

With a happy 'mm' she lowers Herself onto it, then begins rolling Her hips. I feel myself getting hard down there. But that's all I feel.

She leans forward and puts her palms on my chest. "Mm, good boy." Her lusty smile says it all as she picks up the pace. "Yes, yes, yes."

She sits up straight, reaches behind Her neck and flips Her hair up that way. You know the way I'm talking about. If I'd been feeling her pussy clamping my cock, I would have cum. But I'm in that purple unfeeling tunnel instead.

She rolls off and cuddles. Her kisses are tender.

"Here's the key darling. Go get cleaned up. My strapon too. Oh, and put yours back on. I may need an eye opener in the morning."

I try not to whimper as I head for the bathroom.