Erin's Folly

Story Info
A plucky young journalist becomes a test subject.
3.7k words
3.06
13.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A plucky young journalist, Erin Haste, approached the main building of a dairy company, Mega Cream. She made her way around the back of the shabby looking factory.

Pulling out her phone, she began recording her approach, taking everything as evidenced for her article.

"Right, so I'm here in Philadelphia, at the Mega Cream factory that Stuffies bought out. Looking for any signs of what Stuffies is up to here. According to a few anonymous tip-offs, they're making some kind of miracle substance." She said breathily as she scaled several concrete barriers.

"Let's get inside and find out what these guys are up to." She added, throwing her phone into her pocket, leaving it recording as she forced her way in through a supply hatch, grunting as she heaved the poorly secured shutter.

She was surprised by their severe lack of security in and around the building, especially for a Stuffies branded company. Taking matters into her own hands to see if rumours were true that the company was secretly creating an everlasting miracle substance. One that was allegedly linked to the disappearances of several online influencers and famous musicians.

Why would a huge business like Stuffies buy out a small dairy company to make something so top secret? Surely it would be much more secure in their own factories, where it could be easily let under wraps.

"From what I can see, so far... there's no security. No cameras. I just got in through a broken hatch around the back. It's pretty run down." Said Erin, her elegant English voice echoing throughout the sparsely built loading bay.

Erin began looking around the factory, heading towards the main floor. Using her torch as she ventured deeper inside, seeing nothing out of the ordinary for quite some time, even going as far as to break into the main office and start searching through any paperwork she could find.

Rummaging through folders and cabinets, she muttered to herself, cursing as no matter where she looked, nothing cropped up.

"Come on. There's got to be something here..." she huffed frustratedly.

Giving up with the offices, she made her way back to the factory floor, checking her surroundings as she carefully descended a metal staircase, watching out for any signs of security personnel.

Once on the main floor, she sighed, pushing back her long honey brown hair as she gazed around again at all the pipes, machines and loading equipment. Shining her torch around, something soon caught her eye.

On the long tiled floor were sections of holed rubber mats built into the floor to help drainage for any spills or leaks from the piping. Close by, one of the rubber sections wasn't slotted in fully. Partially exposing an unlocked hatch beneath it.

"Hello. What's this?" She said. Stopping to pull out her phone again, focusing the video on it as she approached. Grabbing the rubber mat, she heaved it aside to reveal a large hatch that didn't connect to the drainage system at all.

Erin kneeled to open it, lifting the hatch with a heavy grunt and resting it against the adjoining sections of rubber on either side. She sighed as she stepped in front of the secluded staircase leading to a hidden basement.

Shining her torch down into the opening, she held her phone ready as she began recording her discovery.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, she wandered into a dimly lit basement filled with strange machines lining the walls and what looked like laboratory equipment and computers beside each one.

"I think I've just found whatever it is Stuffies is doing here at Mega Cream. All these machines, computers. Who the hell has this kind of stuff in an ice cream factory. Look." She said, her elegant English accent cracking slightly as she became uneasy.

The machines looked like BDSM torture racks, with mechanised arms and attachments capable of restraining anyone who came near them with ease. The extensions on the sides were mounted with tools to easily remove and replace a person's clothing, with many more tube-like hoses on either side. One hung down from above each machine, which appeared to be a breathing apparatus.

She focused on catching as much as she could on video before she stopped to take photos as more evidence of her discovery.

"Jackpot. I've fucking got you now." She sniggered, grinning as she stepped back to take photos. Her tongue poked out slightly as she tried to get one of the machines in shot.

Behind her, a machine was triggered by her proximity, whirring into life and extending its restraints, latching onto her wrists and ankles. Erin gasped as her phone dropped from her hands, immediately resisting the machine's pull that was now reeling her in.

"What the fuck!? Wait, no!" She cried, fighting against it until she was lifted off her feet and drawn back towards another restraint that clamped around her waist, securing her in place as the arms on either side mobilised.

"Help! Help! Please! No!" Erin cried, seeing the breathing apparatus lowering into place before latching on and securing itself to her face. Her cries for help were now muffled.

The arms mounted with tools began undoing her belt, removing her trainers and unzipping her neat dark blue jeans, stripping them off along with her red lacy underwear. Before replacing them with an oversized pair of plastic underwear that fit snuggly around her waist and upper thighs. Shortly followed by a pair of light blue super stretchy jeggings.

Despite not being able to move, she still tried to thrash her way free, pulling at the restraints in a blind panic. Behind her, a series of pumps whirred into life, followed by several pressurised hissing sounds.

Erin gasped as she felt something inside the apparatus moving, touching her lips and extending metallic forks that held her mouth open. Moments later, it began to feel cold as she felt pressure building from it. Tears began streaming down her face, unable to do anything to save herself from whatever the machine was about to do to her.

Her throat began to feel cold as the tube swelled, pumping out thick pink ice cream. Her mouth rapidly filled with the freezing sickly sweet substance, setting her teeth on edge as it sat in her mouth. Soon enough, she was forced to swallow it reluctantly as she struggled to breathe.

With several large gulps, her stomach started filling with the smooth pink cream, gradually making her feel strangely calm as she swallowed.

Four robotic arms swung into position around her waist, with two grips prying her new underwear and jeggings open slightly to allow the rubber tubes extending from each of them to slide inside.

The grips released her trousers, letting them snap back into place. The pumps hissed again as the whirring intensified, pushing the thick pink ice cream through the tubes and into Erin's empty underwear.

Erin shuddered as the tubes around her waist became freezing cold, soon feeling thick ice cream ooze from them, dispensing tons into her underwear, causing her hips to expand gradually as they filled, steadily spreading across her plump arse cheeks and between her warm, neatly shaven crotch.

With the ice cream soothing her nerves, her groans of discomfort soon turned into faint moans of ecstasy. Her belly was bloated and firm as the apparatus stopped pumping ice cream and disconnected from her face, dripping with the thick pink substance as it withdrew and rose out of sight.

Erin let out an almighty gasp for air as her mouth dripped with pink ice cream. As she caught her breath, she began moaning softly, looking down to see the front of her trousers bulging as they filled with thick pink ice cream.

"What's happening? What is this?" She mumbled weakly. Her butt felt really cold as her plastic underwear filled rapidly, bulging on all sides as the pressure inside them built.

Both the ice cream in her underwear and the load in her stomach sent soothing tingles throughout her body, gradually making her more and more docile.

Her trembling breath echoed faintly through the room as she writhed blissfully, struggling to fight the strangely soothing chill of the ice cream oozing into her underwear. Before long, they couldn't hold any more, the material sliding aside and rippling visibly as it began spreading down her legs, fattening her lower body considerably.

The pumps whirred away behind her, pushing more ice cream into her swelling jeggings. As they filled, they began to tighten up, forming into huge plump curves supported by the structure of the jeggings. The more they filled, the better it was all held perfectly in place to suit her slender physique.

Erin looked down, seeing her legs swelling rapidly, feeling the cold ice cream oozing down her legs, coating her entire lower body down to her ankles. The growing tension of the jeggings tightened up enough to seal everything inside neatly. None of it could escape once it was in, trapping it all inside.

At first, she thought she was starting to shiver as her body got colder from all the ice cream, but soon her breathing became heavier, her pussy tingling exquisitely as she squirmed.

Her moans grew louder as she was subdued by the overwhelming sensations of so much ice cream oozing inside her trousers. Accepting that she could do nothing to stop it, she finally embraced it, letting her head fall back as she gasped blissfully, occasionally cursing as she writhed.

With her legs now twice their regular width, her jeggings began to creak, nearly reaching their full size as the pumps increased the pressure, squeezing in as much ice cream as physically possible.

Erin wailed blissfully as the pleasure intensified, trembling as she began to orgasm. Her enormous legs wobbled as she writhed in ecstasy, her jeggings holding everything together tightly as they formed a perfectly sculpted set of curves to compliment her slender body.

Everything came to a head as Erin gasped uncontrollably, letting out a deep and satisfying moan as she orgasmed. She thrashed for a few moments before settling down, trying to catch her breath as the pleasure continued even after she peaked. The pumps still pushing more ice cream into her jeggings. The super stretchy material now only flexing subtly as they became immaculately tight.

She sighed softly as she licked her saturated lips, breathing shakily as tingles fluttered through her body from her pussy.

Erin flinched as she saw the robotic arms swinging into place close to her chest. She watched them as they began cutting off her grey woollen cardigan and black tank top, along with her red lacy bra, letting her perky breasts hang loose.

Another set of arms behind her gently lifted her honey-brown hair out of the way whilst the others did their work, stripping the last of her original clothes off.

Erin watched in a blissful daze, still gasping and moaning as she licked her lips. The arms took hold of her wrists before releasing the restraints, allowing the other robotic arms to fit her with a brand new bra, one constructed of a similar super stretchy material to the jeggings.

Once her new bra was on, the pumps powered down, stopping the flow of ice cream into her trousers. She sighed as the pressure inside her jeggings eased slightly, feeling the tubes gently slide out from her underwear.

Erin slumped back in her restraints. "Please. Stop. I can't take any more... Why're you doing this?" She said raggedly, catching her breath as one of the tubes rose towards her breasts, extending around to the front and aiming for the middle of her bra.

A grip reached from above and gently pried open the front of her new bra, allowing the tube to slide inside before the grip let go, letting the material snap back into place.

Erin groaned blissfully as she heard the pumps whirring into life again, hissing as they resumed filling her up.

Moments later, she heard movement from a side room just out of her line of sight, shortly followed by the sound of heeled shoes and boots heading towards her.

"Lights, if you'd be so kind." Said a blonde woman dressed in the finest dark blue tuxedo that money could buy. She walked into view, holding a tablet she was using to control the machine Erin was captured by.

Erin grumbled as she felt the tube getting cold again, soon finalising her transformation into the Stuffies company's latest experiment.

"Well, well, well... Erin Haste. We meet at last." Giggled the middle-aged woman.

Erin looked down at her, letting out a blissful moan as thick pink ice cream oozed from the tube, gradually filling up her new super stretchy bra.

"Who are you? What are you doing to me?" Erin moaned, biting her lips as freezing cold ice cream oozed over her tits, submerging them in a deep layer of the sickly sweet substance.

Her bust gradually swelled as her bra filled, the material stretching effortlessly to contain it all perfectly, rippling as it formed to suit the shape of her body as it sealed everything inside now that it was under tension.

The woman's face was soon revealed as one of the armed guards accompanying her switched the lights on.

"You can call me Ruth. And I'm making sure you can't keep causing trouble for my employer. You've been a little too nosy lately, and she's not happy. So I've been sent to take care of you, once and for all." She said, watching with immense delight as Erin's bust swelled drastically.

Breathing more raggedly once again, Erin felt the gentle tingling intensifying throughout her body, starting to feel strangely warm and calm as she became increasingly drowsy.

"I'm glad you managed to find our latest kinky project. My employer will be very pleased to know that you're the first test subject for our new everlasting ice cream." She continued, stepping closer to admire the machine as it worked away at Erin.

"What're... you talking... about? This place... is owned by... Stuffies." Said Erin raggedly, moaning louder as she felt another orgasm building. She glanced down to see her breasts bulging out in front of her like massive balloons.

Ruth scoffed, glancing down at the tablet she held and tapping on a few of the controls. "My employer has been a business partner and substantial investor with Stuffies for a while now, so she has a lot of free reign with its resources, particularly in the R&D department. Actually, it won't be long before she buys out the whole company. Well, I say that, we've got a few more years to go yet. But still, the things she's made here over the past few years have come in very handy for dealing with trouble makers like you."

Erin's enormous bra began to creak subtly as it tightened up, squeezing her body firmly to hold all the ice cream neatly inside, retaining just enough tension in the material to form around her breasts and remain perfectly sculpted to her body's physique.

The pumps worked for a little longer, increasing the pressure again to push as much ice cream into her bra as possible.

"Why does it feel so good?" Erin sighed, watching her tits expand, feeling the weight of all the ice cream bearing down on her body.

Ruth grinned. "I wouldn't expect you to understand the science behind it all; I don't fully understand it myself, to be perfectly honest. But essentially, all the chemicals we use induce an extremely aroused state and renders the person highly susceptible to suggestions or instructions. Almost like mind control, in a way."

"Once filled with whatever substance we choose, the clothing tightens to seal everything inside, allowing for almost complete control over someone. Only this time, we've made a few improvements, allowing for pretty much permanent control."

"Better still, this new ice cream being everlasting means it won't ever need to be replenished, it doesn't melt, it doesn't go off. It's part of you now. Now you're one of us, loyal to Stuffies and Lady Vanni." She continued, watching as Erin began to orgasm again, writhing blissfully as she gasped raggedly, cursing as she reached climax once more.

"Get a gurney ready, please." She said, glancing at one of the two guards beside her.

The second guard spotted Erin's phone lying on the floor a short distance away, so he walked over to retrieve it before Handing it to Ruth.

"Ah, thank you, Mr Pike. We'll be needing this. I'm afraid you probably won't get it back... Too much incriminating evidence, you see." Said Ruth, sliding the phone into her pocket.

Erin gasped raggedly, still climaxing as the machine finished filling up her new bra. She soon slumped back in her restraints again, catching her breath and gazing at the apparatus hanging above her, still dripping with ice cream. She licked her lips longingly, craving more of the sickly sweet goo.

Ruth saw her staring at it. She glanced at her tablet, shaking her head as she tutted, "Sorry, my love, you can't have any more of that yet. You need to digest what's already inside you first. Once that's gone through your system, you can have as much as you like. Mind you; once it has, we can do anything we like with you. You won't have any choice but to do whatever we tell you." She giggled.

Moments later, the pumps powered down, and the flow of ice cream oozing into her bra gradually stopped. The tubes slid out and drew back towards their positions on either side of the machine. The robotic arms did the same as Erin was gently lowered back to the floor.

Still held firmly in place by her restraints as Ruth tucked her tablet under her arm and pulled a large napkin from her pocket, approaching Erin with a smile as she began wiping off all the spillage left by the tubes.

"I normally have the maids do this, but Lady Vanni wanted me to give you some special attention. We're going to take good care of you, alright? I know you might be worried, wondering what's going to happen and all that."

"But that's all been taken care of. No one will ever suspect where you've gone or why. Just know that no matter what we tell you to do, you won't ever be mistreated, even if you have been a nuisance for us."

"I'll explain everything later once you wake up later on. All that ice cream working through your system'll knock you out for a while. But don't worry, you're in good hands now, I promise." Said Ruth reassuringly. One of the guards returned with a gurney.

Erin mumbled weakly as Ruth cleaned the ice cream off her face, "What are you talking about? Please, just let me go...."

Ruth shushed her gently, stroking her long honey brown locks affectionately as Erin struggled to keep her eyes open, feeling a deep and soothing calm washing through her as everything went dark, dragging her into a deep sleep.

Erin fell limp as she passed out. Ruth sighed, stepping back to admire the masterpiece they had created. A once average and streamlined woman, now transformed into a thick, voluptuous beauty. Her new stretchy clothing full of thick pink ice cream perfectly adjusted to her tall and slim physique blended seamlessly.

"Right then, lads, you know the drill. Be gentle with her. She'll be very sensitive." Said Ruth, pulling out her tablet again and releasing Erin from her restraints.

The two guards stood by to catch her as she fell from the machine. They grunted heavily as they took her full weight, being heavier than usual with the enormous amount of ice cream packed inside her clothes.

They carefully carried her over to the gurney and heaved her up onto it, gently laying her down and strapping her in to prevent her from rolling off accidentally.

As her body settled on the gurney, all the ice cream inside her jeggings shifted, causing her to stir slightly, letting out weak moans of elation before settling down again.

Ruth tapped away at the controls on her tablet again, activating the machine's cleaning mode to wash out all the leftover residue and stop it dripping everywhere. After which, it would finally power down, waiting for a new batch of victims to be brought in and filled with whatever substance would be loaded into the pumps, whether that was more ice cream, honey, custard or a mixture of chocolate, marshmallow and peanut butter.

12