Erin's Wild Week Pt. 01

Story Info
Amanda helps Erin break out of her shell.
9.6k words
4.85
33.9k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
717 Followers

Erin's Wild Week Part 1 Amanda helps Erin break out of her shell.

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

Part 1: School Dance: Erin goes on a blind date with Peter.

Erin and Peter stood together uncomfortably as Amanda and Bobby headed to the dance floor. Finally, Peter spoke. "I hear you're going to Berkeley?" he asked, trying to make conversation. "That's a great school." He tried to keep his eyes on her face but couldn't help peeking at her tight shirt when he thought she wasn't looking.

"Umm, yeah, I am. Thanks," Erin replied. "How about you?"

"UCLA," Peter responded. "I'm going to do computer science."

"That's great!" Erin chirped, nodding encouragingly. "I heard they have a great program there."

"Yeah," Peter said proudly, "it was my first choice."

"Awesome!" Erin praised, continuing to nod. She was usually the smartest kid in the room, all straight-A's and Honor Roll, so it was a nice be paired with another high achiever for a change. Awkward silence resumed as they stood smiling at each other, wondering what to talk about next.

Peter's eyes dropped for an instant, drinking in the sight of Erin's luscious chest. She noticed this time and cursed Amanda for making her wear the skimpy top. Compared to the other girls at the dance it actually wasn't skimpy at all, but it was way more revealing than the frumpy shirt she had intended to wear.

"Are you fucking kidding?" Amanda scolded when she arrived at Erin's house to get ready. "What is that, a sweatshirt? There's no way you're wearing that to the dance! And khaki pants? What's wrong with you?"

The girls argued as they had been doing for years. Amanda was constantly trying to get Erin to loosen up. Erin was always encouraging Amanda to do better in school, but Amanda didn't care. She was blonde and beautiful and had the world in the palm of her hand. Why work?

After a heated negotiation Erin agreed to exchange her baggy top for a more form-fitting shirt that buttoned down the front, but she adamantly refused to wear the tiny halter top Amanda picked out. She also let Amanda talk her into wearing a skirt instead of jeans, and "just a little" makeup on her eyes and cheekbones.

Peter's stolen glance made Erin blush, but deep down his attention excited her. A tingle went through her but she was horrified when that excitement hardened her nipples to pointy nubs that poked through the thin shirt. She cursed Amanda again.

"Ummm, want to dance?" Peter asked, struggling to keeps his eyes on her face.

"Sure, I'd love to," Erin replied, thankful for the refuge of the dance floor.

* * *

The school dance was on a Thursday night in the school gym. Erin and Peter were on a blind date set up by Erin's best friend, Amanda, and her latest boyfriend, Bobby. Amanda and Erin went to Central High School, while the Bobby and Peter went to Valley View.

Bobby and Amanda decided that Peter would be a perfect match for Erin, as both were smart, nerdy, goody-two-shoes types. On the other hand, Amanda and Bobby were hell-raisers. Bobby wasn't even sure he was going to graduate, much less go to college, and Amanda had already been suspended twice for unexcused absences.

Peter and Erin were having fun rocking to the music. Peter was a good dancer but didn't take himself too seriously, throwing in a goofy move every now and then to make Erin laugh. Erin looked gorgeous in her skirt and blouse and moved surprisingly well, much more sensuously than Peter expected. They couldn't keep smiles off their faces as they watched each other dance.

When a slow song came on Erin and Peter weren't sure what to do, but when they saw other couples on the dance floor clinging to each other they stepped together clumsily. Peter didn't want to come on too strong so he kept a safe distance and they danced stiffly. Eventually though, when their bodes accidentally touched neither pulled away and they settled into one another's arms.

Peter had never felt anything as good as Erin's breasts pressed against him. They were firm and perfectly shaped, standing straight out from her chest, somewhere between a B and C cup. He felt her hair against his neck and smelled her fresh, soapy scent. He was getting excited.

Peter and Erin moved slowly in the dark, their arms wrapped around each other. Erin was so pleased that Peter hadn't tried to squeeze and grope her as soon as the lights went low, as other boys had done. He's such a gentleman, she thought, and smart, too! She rested her head on his shoulder and nestled into him. Swaying in his arms, she felt something bump against her right hip. At first she was confused, then it dawned on her. Is that his penis? Is it hard?

Erin nervously scanned the dark room, trying to get a hold of herself. All she saw were couples melded together, moving to the music. She wondered if the other girls' partners had erections. Despite her fears, she wondered what it looked like and how big it was. To her own surprise, and against her better instincts, she moved closer, cautiously grazing the lump in his pants again. Her curiosity was getting the better of her.

Peter was painfully aware of his hardon, and he was mortified when Erin made contact with it. He feared she might scream or run away. He didn't want her to think he was a creep like so many of the other guys. He tried to keep his distance, but somehow Erin seemed to keep bumping into it. Peter tried to distract himself by thinking of baseball batting averages and computer coding but it wasn't working. The lump in his pants wasn't going away.

Erin moved closer, placing her hip firmly in contact with Peter's bulge and keeping it there. Her hard nipples rubbed against his chest. She could feel herself getting wet between the legs. Erin knew she was entering dangerous territory - especially with a boy she just met - but she couldn't fight the feelings coursing through her body.

This wasn't the first time Erin had slow-danced, but it was the first time she felt an erect penis pressed against her. In the past she had always been determined to maintain distance, a buffer zone, but for some reason tonight was different. Maybe it was because she was a senior now. Maybe it was because Amanda proclaimed that Erin looked "hot, for once," after helping with her outfit. Amanda assured Erin that nothing improper would happen, but when they were waiting for Bobby and Peter to pick them up she whispered to Erin that she was hoping to "do it" with Bobby tonight. Erin was shocked, but right at that moment the doorbell rang and the guys were there.

Erin was aghast at Amanda's intentions, although she was aware that Amanda was much more experienced than she when it came to boys. Whereas Amanda had already lost her virginity and been through a handful of boyfriends, Erin was pure and intended to stay that way until marriage. She had certainly never allowed a boy to rub against her at a school dance.

Erin peered over Peter's shoulder and was shocked to see Amanda and Bobby, their bodies grinding together, Bobby brazenly squeezing Amanda's round ass. If Mr. Robinson, the principal, saw what was going on he would stop the music and turn on the lights she worried. Erin trembled in exhilaration and fear. Peter's erection and Amanda's behavior were having a powerful effect on her. Unable to stop herself, Erin shifted her hips slightly to the right, bringing Peter's stiffness closer to her burning loins. Her mind was fixated on the bulge in his pants.

Suddenly, it dawned on Peter that Erin was pressing into him on purpose. She knew exactly what she was doing, and being aware of that made Peter's cock even harder. Holy shit! he thought, this gorgeous creature is rubbing up on me? He was excited beyond belief.

Peter also noticed Amanda and Bobby grinding into each other. Erin and Peter swayed, watching Amanda and Bobby, and when they looked back into each other's eyes Erin gave him a devilish smile. Feeling bold now, Peter moved his hands lower. He gently caressed Erin's tight butt as they danced in the darkness. He was dying to squeeze her firm cheeks and pull her against his aching hardon but he resisted. Not yet.

As his fingers wandered over her skirt, Erin shifted again bringing his hard cock directly against her sex. Waves of heat flashed through her body. Sirens went off in her head. She knew this was wrong, but she was too excited to stop. Peter's stiff shaft pressing into her was the most thrilling thing she had ever felt. She was hoping the song would never end.

When Peter felt Erin push against him he grew bold, squeezing an ass cheek in each hand and pulling her into him. There was no subtlety now. He was going for broke. He held his breath, then sighed with relief when Erin simply held him tighter and pushed back. Peter was elated. They were grinding wantonly and both knew it, their pelvises mashing together while Peter kneaded her butt like a ball of dough.

Erin was on fire. Her body shook. She closed her eyes and pressed her head against Peter's shoulder, squeezing her body against him. She didn't know it but she had just had her first orgasm. She was trembling when the song ended and the lights came on.

"C'mon," Amanda said to her friend, taking her by the arm and heading for the girls' locker room. "We're going out to Bobby's car. Want to come with us?"

"Um," Erin stuttered as Amanda dragged her toward the exit, "what if we get caught? We won't be able to go to graduation!"

Amanda gave Erin a frustrated look. "Robinson's on the other side of the gym," she said. "We can sneak out from the locker room. The guys are going to meet us - it'll be fun!"

"I don't know, Amanda," Erin said halfheartedly as Amanda hustled her into the locker room. Erin wasn't sure what was right and what was wrong anymore. "Maybe just you and Bobby should go? We'll just stay here and wait for you?"

"You're so full of shit, sister!" Amanda admonished, "Peter's hot, and I saw his hands on your ass! You know you want to go!"

"But---," Erin protested as she continued to follow Amanda, her will draining away.

"I saw you grinding against him, you little slut! Don't deny it!" Then, in a hushed tone Amanda added, "how did he feel? Is he big?"

Erin's was speechless at Amanda's accusation, but she couldn't deny it. She had without a doubt been grinding against Peter and he did feel big, but she had no grounds for comparison. "But . . . but . . ." was all Erin could muster as a reply.

"C'mon Er - you're 18 years old! Have a little fun for once in your life," Amanda challenged as she opened the door. "Are you coming or not?"

Against her better judgment, Erin followed. Her head was spinning. She knew it was wrong - sneaking out, putting herself in a vulnerable situation with a blind date - but she went anyway. What Amanda said was true, she had to admit. Erin had always been a bore. She was accepted into college already, for heaven's sakes! It was time to have fun . . . right?

The boys were standing by the car, waiting. Peter beamed at Erin, making her heart skip a beat. He opened the rear door and Erin took a deep breath and slid in, then he climbed in next to her. Bobby and Amanda sat in the front.

Amanda opened the glove compartment and pulled out a pint of Fireball. "Let's party!" she cheered, taking a swig. She handed the bottle to Bobby who took a healthy gulp.

"Yeeeagh!" Bobby cried, his mouth burning as he passed the bottle back to Peter. Peter hesitated, holding the bottle like it was a stick of dynamite. He looked at Erin and saw an ashen look on her face. She was mortified, on the verge of tears. Peter realized that, like him, Erin was not wired for this kind of trouble. He felt a need to protect her.

Peter put the bottle down and looked at Erin with his most earnest expression. "You're not OK with this, are you?" he asked sympathetically.

Erin shook her head, pleading at Peter with her eyes.

Peter nodded. "Hey guys," he said as he handed the bottle back to Bobby. "We're going to pass on the Fireball, OK?"

"What?" Bobby asked incredulously. Amanda rolled her eyes. "Fireball's the bomb, man! You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure," Peter replied. "I think we'll just say sober tonight. No big deal, right?" Peter made it clear the matter was not up for discussion.

"Whatever man," Bobby replied, taking another swig and turning the radio on as Amanda slid tight next to him.

A huge wave of relief washed over Erin. Peter was so strong yet so sensitive, she thought. The way he understood her feelings, the way he stood up to Bobby and Amanda. It was like an aphrodisiac to her, even more so than pressing against him on the dance floor.

Peter put his arm around Erin and pulled her into him. Immediately he knew that turning down the drink was the right move. She trusted him now. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do when you're with me. Ever." Erin felt a wave of relaxation wash over her. Peter's touch and his words made her feel safe.

Peter felt a wild desire for Erin. She was so smart and beautiful, yet so vulnerable. Plus, she was frisky. Peter gently grasped the back of Erin's head and leaned in. Erin was ready, having some experience making out. Although nervous, she didn't pull away when Peter brought his mouth to hers. Erin felt his tongue against her lips and she parted them, welcoming him into her mouth.

Peter tasted good. Erin loved the feel of his tongue and his arms wrapped around her. She moved closer, pressing their bodies together. Just like on the dance floor, Erin could feel her excitement building as they kissed.

Peter could sense Erin's enthusiasm, and despite his tendency to take things slowly his hand began gradually crawling upward. Erin wasn't sure she should let Peter feel her up so soon but decided not to stop him. She had allowed other boys to fondle her breasts before but never on the first date. Despite her fear, Erin was dying to feel his hands on her. Her nipples were aching with desire.

Erin moved her arms to his shoulders, giving him room to explore. Peter read her movement clearly and raised his right hand to her left breast. He gently caressed her through the fabric of her top, squeezing and rubbing, his fingers toying with her nipple through her shirt and bra. Waves of nervous anticipation buzzed through her. Her panties were getting wetter. Never had any boy excited her so much. Something about Peter was different, or maybe it was her that was different this time? Erin emitted a soft, contented purr.

Sensing Erin's passion, Peter began undressing her. He knew he was moving fast and feared she might put a stop to things, but when she simply held his head and kissed him hungrily he undid one button after another until her shirt was undone, then he peeled it open and slipped his hand inside. Erin knew she was behaving dangerously with a boy she didn't know at all, but she couldn't make herself stop him. If felt too good. Peter found the clasp of her bra and after two tries managed to unhook it. His hand wandered over her breasts, holding them, squeezing gently and rolling her nipples between his fingers. Erin kissed him harder, her tongue fluttering in his mouth as he massaged her naked tits.

* * *

In the front seat Bobby and Amanda were kissing frantically, spit drooling down their chins. Bobby already had her shirt off and was groping her tits, twisting her nipples, making Amanda moan out loud. Amanda dropped her hand into Bobby's lap. She found his bulge and rubbed it, then pulled down his zipper and reached into his pants. Bobby's hands were all over Amanda's chest as she fisted his cock, jerking him and reaching down to play with his balls. The front seat was a frantic blur of hands and moans.

* * *

Erin wondered how far Amanda and Bobby would go with her and Peter in the car. She was scared, but the danger only seemed to excite her more. When Peter began to kiss his way down her neck she gasped out loud. Peter knew he was going fast, but her kisses were intoxicating and her breasts were the most wonderful things he had ever laid his hands on. He wanted more. He gently slid her blouse off her shoulders along with her bra, leaving her completely naked from the waist up. When Erin didn't object he turned his full attention to her magnificent tits, delighting in their firm, full shape and hard pink nipples. He massaged them lovingly, gently twisting her little nubs as his lips continued down her smooth neck.

Erin knew what he was going to do. Only one boy had ever tried to kiss her breasts before and he did not succeed. Erin had panicked and abruptly aborted that clumsy make out session, but this time was different. Even though she knew it was wrong she didn't want him to stop. It felt too good, and Amanda's words kept echoing in her head. Have a little fun for once in your life! Plus, Peter told her she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to do - all she had to do was say "no."

Erin's body tingled as her breasts were kissed for the first time. It was magical. Peter's mouth wandered across her chest, licking and kissing the smooth orbs. Erin was in heaven, Peter's mouth bringing her to new levels of pleasure.

Erin's tits were simply delicious. Peter moved from one to the other, licking and kissing, sucking her nipples, holding one while his mouth worked the other. Erin cradled his head, astounded at how much she enjoyed his attentions. Her body was on fire from her neck down to her loins. She realized her panties were soaked.

* * *

In the front seat, Amanda lowered her head to Bobby's lap. She loved to suck cock. She swabbed the head with her tongue until it was dripping wet, then plunged down, taking almost his entire length in one smooth gulp. Amanda made sure to be especially noisy, slurping and moaning around Bobby's meat in her mouth, making sure that Erin could hear the sounds of their sex.

Oh, Fuck!" Bobby groaned. Amanda was an experienced cocksucker and knew had to make a man go wild. She pulled back and sucked him deep again, rubbing his balls and bobbing her head on his shaft. Blowing Bobby in the front seat of the car, with her friends in back, set Amanda on fire. She slid a hand between her legs, circling her clit with her fingers. Within moments, Amanda brought herself to a gushing orgasm, squealing and moaning loudly around Bobby's cock in her mouth, shuddering in pleasure.

When her climax subsided Amanda pulled her head up and took Bobby's wet rod in her hand. "Move over!" she demanded, pulling Bobby to the middle of the seat.

* * *

Erin was scared. She wasn't sure but had a pretty good idea of what Amanda was doing with Bobby. Peter would likely be hoping for the same thing, but that was out of the question. Erin was a virgin and planned to stay that way until marriage. Still, she didn't want to disappoint him.

As Peter devoted himself to her breasts and Bobby groaned in the front seat, Erin worried how she was going to reciprocate. She had heard about "blue balls" and didn't want to displease her date. She realized Peter would be wanting release somehow. Would a hand job be OK? Erin had never even done that. The farthest she had gone was rubbing her last boyfriend through his pants. It was the same night he tried to bring his mouth to her chest. It had all been too much, too fast, and Erin made him take her home. That was their last date.

Peter's insides were blazing now, and despite his better judgment he dropped a hand to Erin's thigh, just below the hem of her skirt. Erin shut her eyes tight. She knew she should stop him but she just couldn't. It felt too good. Before he moved his hand higher he whispered in her ear.

"I want to touch you," he cooed. "Tell me if you want me to stop."

emelle78
emelle78
717 Followers