Erotic Adventures of Doctor Who Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
810 Followers

It was the hour of ten and the Doctor entered the bathroom in her simple toga and sandals.

"Slave Doctor? Do my back."

"Yes, Milady."

The Doctor picked up a cup of olive oil mixed with water and poured the mixture over the skin of the Emperor's wife.

Gently she bathed the wet body of the middle aged woman and reflected on the night before.

She had slept well and was relieved that her regeneration had not exhibited any ill effects.

"Join me in the water, slave."

"Oh, alright. If you want."

The Time Lord stripped off her toga and sandals and slipped into the sunken bathtub and settled in the water.

"Rub my breasts."

The Time Lord pawed at the woman's hefty bosom and was stared at intently while she did so.

"Your hands are so soft."

Aelia spread her legs and closed her eyes as she was soaked and caressed.

The Doctor cupped and squeezed the breasts and pulled on the nipples, now hard and pointy.

"Nice. You know I watched you last night, you were quite the little sex kitten.

Did you enjoy the African?"

The Doctor was afraid to say yes. In fact it had been an incredible experience for her newly regenerated body.

"Do you like women?"

Again the Doctor refrained from answering, remembering her torrid time with the Rani and the Time Meddler with a mix of joy and regret.

"Arcadius! Just in time to see my delightful slave lick my cunt. You may watch if it pleases you."

The Emperor himself came in and sat down on a chaise lounge.

"Don't mind him, the oaf. It is really the Prefect and myself who run Constantinople, he is a mere puppet."

As the Doctor continued her caresses the older woman spread her legs even wider in the water as her juices flowed.

Then the woman suddenly wrapped her thin legs around the Doctor and pushed up.

They squirmed against each other and the Doctor was turned around so that she was under the other.

"What fun!"

Water splashed over the edge of the tub as the Doctor felt hips grinding into hers, pressing and bumping, so that their cunts met each others.

Their pubes mingled wetly as they hugged tightly, their clits rubbing with urgent need on the others.

"Oh my!"

The sound of ragged breathing was heard as they humped, pussy to pussy, legs around legs.

Aelia Eudoxia responded first as she quivered and moaned with her exquisite release.

Their arms and legs entwined they rubbed more fiercely against each other and the Doctor too went over the edge in a sublime orgasm.

The Emperor looked on with an impassive stare and then rose to take his leave.

"Go on limp dick. Leave my slave and I to get to know each other better. Come girl, dry my body."

The Doctor got out of the tub and held up a large towel which the Empress draped over her dripping body.

"Yes, I have plans for you Madam Doctor and I intend to tell Marcus that I wish to purchase you. Oh, such fun we shall have. Our next orgy shall be on Saturday."

The Doctor blanched at the news. She had to get out of the palace, and fast.

That afternoon as she prepared food in the kitchen the black eunuch summoned her and took her to a rear section that was deserted and quiet.

There she saw the Emperor with two guards.

"It is true that I am weak and that my wife and the Prefect dominate me. But my time will come. I refuse to let that temptress use you for her sordid pleasures. So you are free to go. These guards will escort you to the Mese and then you shall do as you wish."

"Thank you my Lord. I remain your humble servant."

The Doctor bowed and soon arrived in the bustling thoroughfare.

There she found the TARDIS, thankfully not taken for trade like the time she had visited Pompeii.

As she left Constantinople the thought occurred to her that she had now met with two Roman Emperors on her extensive travels.

Maybe one day she might meet with Caesar himself.

She made her way to the bathroom and planned on soothing her new body from the rigours of the last twenty four hours.

END

Next time, the Doctor seduces famous composer Chopin in 1832.

123z
123z
810 Followers
12