Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 03

Story Info
I touched my passion, I began to have sexual urges again.
7.5k words
4.46
8.2k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- The Drive Home

I just left State Line Nevada and started the climb up the long grade on Interstate 15. I was already tired from the traffic and decided not to push my little Honda up the grade. Being in the middle lane, cars were passing me on the left. Suddenly, a big rig truck moved in front of me to pass several slower trucks. This slowed me down to a crawl and I couldn't move over to the faster lane. As I was slowly began passing a big rig in the right lane, I could see the driver. He looked over at me, rolled down his window and yelled, "Hey babe. I love your outfit."

I smiled and blurted "Thank You" back.

Pulling down my sun visor, I looked at myself. I had forgotten how revealing the top was showing my nipples. When I looked back at him, he again yelled something at me, but I didn't understand him. Then he pulled up his shirt and I got what he meant. A little voice in my head that sounded like Bill told me to give him a trill. I pulled up my top and exposed my boobs to him. It gave me such delight exposing myself to this guy. He blew his horn. Then the truck in front of me moved faster.

Soon I was next to another truck and he looked over at my bare breast. He had a huge grin and blew his horn. Then the truck in front moved to the truck lane, allowing me to finally pass. When I went by him, he looked down at my exhibition. He yelled "Nice tits" at me and I slowed down so he could get a nice look. It was very exciting knowing that these guys enjoyed looking at my boobs. They are just boobs and nothing special. I have never known why guys like looking at boobs.

As soon as I went by, I pulled down my top and covered up. But that rush of exhilaration woke me up and gave me such a thrill. I put my hand under my shorts and began rubbing my clit. It felt fantastic as I fantasized about the truckers. But when a car passing me honked, I realized that I was weaving and immediately stop playing with myself. But for some reason my action seem to trigger a need for sexual gratification. I was now very horny again.

A few miles later, I pulled into a rest stop. As I hurried to the rest room, I didn't notice the last trucker pulling in. Once I sat down and peed, I began playing with my clit again. I started moving my hips and moaning in bliss thinking of a trucker doing me.

Then I heard some woman say, "Are you all right in there?" I yelled back that I was fine and just having cramps.

I was almost ready to cum, when she interrupted me. As I was sitting on the toilet waiting for her to leave, I began to think about the last thing Bill said about the Molly still being active in me. I tried to calm myself down. Eventually I left the rest room, but still had a huge sexual urge. When I got to my car, there was a guy standing in front of it. As I got closer, I realized it was the last trucker I exposed my boobs too.

Seeing me walking toward him, he had a huge smile and said, "There you are gorgeous. I was hoping this was your car. I was wondering if you would show me your lovely tits again, but this time in private."

Oh my god! I knew if it was in private, he would want to have sex with me. I immediately became super stimulated, but I knew I shouldn't do this. Even though my passion was becoming wet with anticipation I had to say no.

I answered, "I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, but I was just having fun. Excuse me, I have to go."

I tried to walk by him. He didn't move, but instead got real close to me and whispered, "How much for a fuck, cutie." He grabbed my arm and pleaded, "It's been a long time since I had sex. I'll give you $200 for some loving. Please help out a sex starved man."

I was in sexual need too. That woman interrupted my orgasm. So without thinking I replied, "I'm not a prostitute and never been paid for sex before. I was just teasing. But you seem nice; how about $400?" It was a complete lie, since I made almost $1800 during the weekend.

He smiled, gave out a chuckle and answered, "Okay gorgeous, but I only have $300 on me and I'm going to need a few pops with such an attractive woman."

After I agreed, he took my arm and walked to his rig parked in the back trucker lot. It wasn't parked next to any other trucks. He opened the door and with his hand on my ass, pushed me inside the huge rig. Then he got in behind me and told me to get in the back part of the cab. As he turned on a light, I sat on this mattress on the floor and waited. He told me to get undressed.

Instead I said, "I need the money first big boy."

He was a skinny but tall older man with a beard. He probably could take me without paying. The funny thing is I wouldn't care if he did. My passion was dripping in eagerness wanting to have his throbbing cock buried in me. I needed an orgasm in the worst way. He did finally give me my money mostly in twenties and tens.

Then he barked, "Now let's see those lovely tits again."

Sitting up on the mattress, I began to slowly pull the top off. Once completely topless, I looked at him. I could see a bulge in his shorts. I smiled and sensually said, "You like what you are seeing, don't you?"

"Oh yeah," he quickly answered. "Now take off those shorts."

I unzipped them and slowly pulled them off. But I kept my legs tightly together. Since I wasn't wearing any panties, I was now completely nude except for my tennis shoes. The bulge in his shorts was trying to get out. When he got to me, he took my knees and I allowed him to spread my legs apart. He stared at my tone body and shaved passion for a few minutes.

"You are very beautiful," he muttered. "But I don't believe you're not a hooker. A shaved cunt and no panty tell me differently. You are definitely dressed for easy sex. It doesn't matter what you call yourself, I'm still going to have fun fucking you. I may even get more than two pops with such an attractive tart."

Now he was on top of me, with his mouth over my boobs tantalizing my nipples and his hand fingering my passion. I began moving my hips sighing in pure pleasure. As he began to finger bang me with three long fingers, I was moaning in ecstasy and came with a loud orgasm.

That's when he blurted, "Maybe you should be paying me."

Pulling out his fingers I sighed, "I don't think so. You were just getting your money's worth. Come here and let's get you started."

I reached for his zipper and unzipped his shorts. I pulled them down and he wasn't wearing any underwear either. His long thin cock popped straight up. He had his pelvic hair trimmed nicely.

Giggling I said, "Oh I see! Maybe you are a male hooker with no undies and nicely trimmed cock."

As I put it in my mouth, he chuckled, "Touché".

I kept sucking his hardening shaft and playing with his balls, as he suckled my nipples. After some time, he dragged me up on to his lap. I spread my legs apart as I straddled him. The head of his long rod began pushing up between the pink folds of my labia and nudging into my wet entrance. Reaching down between my thighs, I grasped his throbbing rod and started to feed the long snake into my eager but sore pink pussy. Groaning with pleasure, I sank down onto it.

I cried, "Yes, yes, fuck me please...... fuck meeeeeeeee!"

My fingers clutched his shoulders, as his long deep strokes rocked my body, making my breasts bounce wildly. He had his eyes open, when suddenly he grabbed my boobs and began to roughly yank on my nipples. As I bounced up and down on his raging hard on, he pushed up getting as deep as possible. A few minutes later I began shuddering in another orgasm.

"OH... OH.... YES, YES..... I'M C...C.... CUMMMINNGGGGG!"

My body stiffened and I came hard with my cunt muscles clenching tight around the long prick inside me. It was an extreme orgasm. One of those where your knees shake and you feel like collapsing, but eventually I relaxed and slumped onto him. I was gasping breathlessly with my body shuddering gently as the waves of pleasure washed over and through me. When he felt me shaking, he grabbed my hips pulling them tightly on top of his stick and began shooting a huge load of cum into my pulsating pussy.

He pushed me off and told me to suck him hard again. Lying on his back, he sat up and watched me take is semi hard shaft into my mouth. My mouth slithered over his head and began sucking like a maniac trying to keep him hard. But I was shocked, when I sucked some semen out that was left over from his spurts. After last night's gang bang, I was now used to the taste of semen and his was yummy. It didn't take as long as I thought, when his cock became rock hard again.

Holding his shaft I knelt up and said, "Do you want me on you again or do you have a better idea?"

Breathing heavy he bellowed, "Turn that cute little ass over on all fours. I want to watch it as I give you another orgasm." Then he chuckled and said, "I still think you should be paying me."

I didn't say anything back but did turn over, leaned on my arms and pushed my ass up. I felt his fingers rubbing my labia and then with one quick push, he rammed that wonderful cock balls deep back into me. Again and again his shaft drilled into me, as I listened to him grunt and gasp with effort. I moaned in ecstasy with his relentlessly pounding into my well used fuck hole. My pussy juices and his seed coated his prick with a creamy white sheen, as it slid between my wanting lips. All I could do was take his uncontrolled hammering. I was building up into another orgasm, when he began spanking my ass, yelling for me to move faster.

I yelped, "That hurt."

He grunted, "You have such a great looking ass. It should be spanked."

He spanked me again. I again cried that it hurt. Then he stopped spanking me and held my hips as he mercifully pounded me. After some time, my body began building up again to an orgasm.

The sounds of his body ramming into mine was lovely sexual music. I responded by moving back and forth to his pumping. His moans became louder and louder as he sped up his ravishing. I knew from the previous nights of sex that it wouldn't be long until I felt him spew another load of seed deep in me. Suddenly, he held my hips tightly against him and I felt him erupt. Immediately, I began shaking with my own explosion. This time he left his softening cock in me.

As he began shrinking, he finally pulled out. Some sperm flowed out with him and ran down my vagina, making a puddle on the mattress. Getting up, he came over to me and told me to clean him up. I opened my mouth and for a few minutes I licked off all of my juices mixed with his semen. It tasted okay, but nothing I would ever get used too. Then he pulled up his shorts and told me it was time for round two. I thought he meant him.

I was still a somewhat in need. I sat there a few minutes thinking he would be back. But then I heard him on his phone.

"Yeah I found the tease. Park next to me; she's more than ready for another fuck. And Julio she's a fun fuck." There was a pause and he answered, "Not too much for hottie like her; only 3. Stop bitching; she's worth it. I'll be ready for another turn when you're done. We can pass her back and forth until we're done seeding her."

I heard another truck pulling up next to us with a door closing. That's when I whined, "What are you saying. I'm not going to have sex again with someone else. I need to get home. I told you that I'm not a prostitute."

I grab my clothes and tried to put them on, but he stopped me and laughed. "Sweetie, I don't believe you. What I think is that you drive up and down this highway flashing truckers. Then those that follow you to the rest stop you pretend that this is your first time getting paid for sex. Hell you only had on two pieces of clothing on and a bare cunt. You sure dress and act like a hooker. So tell me; am I right?"

I was going to answer him as being wrong, but then the door opened and this short Mexican with a pot belly opened it. Looking at me naked, he blurted, "Wow, Slim. She's really is a hottie. Come with me gorgeous and I'll pay you for enjoying that sexy body."

Slim threw him my clothes and he looked at them and bellowed, "Was this all she was wearing?"

Slim answered, "Yeah, an easy off outfit for such an attractive little hooker."

I was still sitting on the truck seat, when Julio came over to me, grabs my arm, and pulled me out of the cab. I almost fell but the he caught me. Standing in between the two big rigs, Julio had a very lusty smile while he checked out my nakedness. I put my hands over my boobs and kept my knees together. A few minutes passed when he told me to turn around. As I did, he walked over to me and grabbed my ass.

With a grunt he said, "Very nice ass cutie. It's a little reddened. Bend forward, now spread your legs apart." When I did, he softly spanked my ass and said, "I see you liked that too."

That's when Slim blurted, "No she doesn't, but I spanked her anyway." They both laughed.

Then he reached under me and touched my pussy. "Oh my," he blurted. "She's still juicy. I hope that's not your load dripping Slim and she just wants it." Slim laughed and answered, that he dumped two loads in me and thought I would have dripped it all out by now.

He took my hand and opened his cab door. Throwing my clothes inside, he told me to get in or he'll leave me out here naked. I stepped up as he put his hands on my ass and pushed me in. Getting in after me, he told me to move to the back section. I did and sat down on a padded seat. I kept my knees together and fretted about what this acme scarred Mexican was going to do to me. He got in front of me, took my knees and spread them apart. I began trembling, but then he put his fingers on my vagina and rubbed them around. When he pushed two fingers inside me, I began moaning and moving my hips. I was now in complete submission to whatever he was going to do to me and I wanted it.

"That's it my beauty," he softly spoke. "You like being fingered don't you?" I just moaned I did.

Pulling his fingers out of me, he went to play with my boobs. He was rough kneading my nipples and yanking on them, as I cried that he was too rough. Then he unzipped his pants and took them off. He was wear tidy whites. Taking my hair, he pulled me over to his dick, and had me pull down his under wear. I saw his tiny soft cock for the first time. I took it between two fingers and began sucking on it. With my head buried on his fat belly I sucked it hard. But it still didn't get real big. I could take the whole thing in my mouth. It only took a few minutes until he pulled my head off, pushed me on my back, and pushed my legs apart. With his undies around his ankles, he went to stick that little thing in me. I had to help.

Then he groaned, "That's it bitch. Get those legs wide apart and push forward; I want to feel all of it in you. Shit you're so fucking hot."

He held my legs up my body and leaned over me. As he fucked me, I could feel his weight as his belly kept bouncing on my stomach. I wasn't even getting off on him fucking me. In order to hurry this up, I began to verbalize how good he felt in me and how he's going to make me cum. All of it wasn't even close to being true. I just wanted it over with. I don't how long it took, but he finally began to spews his load in me.

When he did I yelled, "Oh yes Julio. You feel so good. I'm cumming too. Oh don't stop!"

He tried to keep it hard for a few more minutes, but finally shrunk and fell out. I got up and grab my clothes. Before he knew it, I got dressed and out of the truck. I quickly walk away when I heard.

"Come on back. I have to pay you for this and another few pops." He continued, "Come on Puta, I know you liked it. One more pop and I'll pay an extra bill."

There was no way I was going back. I didn't want the money. I'm not a whore. I turned and said, "That's okay. I'm really spent; maybe next time."

I rushed to the rest room to clean up, although I saw other truckers looking at me as I speedily walked by. When I finished, I peeked around the wall. Seeing it was all clear; I rushed to my car, opened the door, and took a deep breathe. As I went to back out, I didn't see the Patrol car drive by me. He honked and I stopped. I told myself to get it together.

Once back on the highway, home was only three hours away. I figured I must have spent over an hour at the rest stop. I turned on the radio and it calmed me. As I began singing with the songs, I remembered Julio's small cock. I giggled to myself. Julio thought he was God's gift to women. That thing would never give anyone an orgasm. I laughed and began making rhymes to the music about his cock. Not thinking of sex, I was having a normal trip home.

As I was leaving Victorville and only another hour to go, a yellow light went on next to the gas gauge. I was now running on my fuel reserves. Looking at the signs, there was one for 395 and I remembered about a Pilot gas station there. I pulled off and went to it. Being a large truck stop, I hoped that I wouldn't be noticed. As I drove into the lot, a white moving van was pulling out. They stopped and looked at me. I ignored them. Pulling into the gas part, I quickly got out and went to the store. I got thirty dollars on pump 5, which was enough to get me home without going back in the store for change. I went to the rest room to pee and wait until that van left. When I touched my vagina, I immediately became aroused again. So I played with my clit a little while, because it felt really good.

But then I thought, "What's wrong with me? I've never ever been this horny. It's got to be the Molly drug I ingested last night." I stopped playing with myself.

I was very apprehensive about being noticed. I looked around and I went back out. As I stood there filling up my car, I looked for that white van and felt relieved when I didn't see it. Hiding in my car, I kept looking around for truckers. Once I was filled up, I went to get back in the car, but was stopped by a nice looking guy.

He startled me and said, "Don't be scared pretty lady. When I saw you, I couldn't help myself. You are very beautiful. I thought it would be a pleasant drive if you can give me a lift. I just need a ride down to my car. It's parked at the summit of Cajon grade. I got a ride here to get help. They are now on the way and I need to get back. Please can I get a lift from you? It's only 10 minutes away. I promise I have no other motives."

He looked sincere and was kind of cute in his shorts and tank top showing off his muscles. He looked harmless and it wasn't out of my way. "Well I don't know," I said. "What's your name?"

He looked into my eyes instead of my protruding nipples and said, "Oh it is Ricky Valiant. I can show you on my license." He went to grab his wallet, but I stopped him.

"That's not necessary," I replied. "Get in."

"Thank you. If I may ask, what is your name? I bet it's as pretty as you."

Giggling I said, "It's Katy."

"I knew it would be a sexy name," he chuckled.

After we got onto the freeway again, he reached over and touch my leg and said they nice and soft. Instead of stopping him, I instantly became excited with goose bumps shooting up my thighs. Giggling, I removed his hand but instead of ceasing, he put it in between my partially spread legs and started to rub my pussy. I immediately became wet with my sexual urges being unleashed and didn't stop him.

"I hoped you would like that gorgeous," he declared.

I spread my legs a little wider when suddenly he yelled, "Get off here."

"But we're not at the summit yet and only at Oak Hill Rd," I mumbled.

"I know but we have to take this exit," he answered.

I had to quickly maneuver over one lane to make the off ramp. Once off the highway, he had me turn right and then make a left onto Caliente Road. We started to drive down this old paved narrow road following with more curves for about a half a mile. I was becoming alarmed, but my sexual cravings were now controlling me. It looked isolated and began thinking of a nice love session. But then I realized being isolated is bad.

12