Erotic and Motherly Spankings

Story Info
An in depth description of how a beautiful woman spanks me.
1.8k words
4.53
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spankings are often used as discipline and punishment. Yet they are also done for other reasons, including therapeutically and erotically. A parent, teacher, or figure of authority might spank to punish. A sexual partner will do it to arouse.

But what about spankings that combine all of the above? That's something not many people get to experience, but I have. I was spanked by an older woman friend who was close to me, named Emma. She was my babysitter and later my after school tutor. She could also act as a very motherly figure. Additionally, she possessed great beauty: pretty face, luscious long hair, voluptuous, big breasts, a big butt, and an hourglass figure. Being a widow, she was also quite lonely - a gap I could fill. I would call her my Mommy.. and I had sexual relations with her. I summarize our relationship as "Erotic Motherhood."

She made frequent use of bare bottom spankings on me. Because of our relationship, she could combine the motherly aspects of spanking with the erotic aspects of spanking. It is such an intoxicating but beautiful mix and dynamic with regards to spankings. She spanked me as a mother and spanked me as a lover at the same time. And being a very empathetic and kind woman, many therapeutic aspects were there.

Originally she spanked me as punishment, but sexual aspects would become pronounced quite quickly - especially considering they were often on my bare bottom.

A butt is well padded and contains no vital organs or risks of damage when being hit. Thus it's a place to receive corporal punishment. Baring the bottom is often done to make the punishment more effective, and so the spanker can monitor the bottom's reaction and coloring to ensure optimal force. My Mom Emma would do that to punish and discipline me, always bare bottomed. Yet a butt is undoubtedly an erroneous zone and sexual body part, especially bared. And since my underwear was taken off, my penis was likewise visible. All my private parts are exposed during a spanking. Nudity is likewise a sexualized punishment in of itself. My mother Emma combines both punishment and sexuality in her spankings.

The eroticism cannot be understated. Emma is such a beautiful and gorgeous woman, exposing myself for her and getting my bottom touched is incredibly arousing. Getting spanked releases feel good chemicals like endorphins, and makes blood rush down which excites my penis.

It also demonstrated her motherly authority over me, her son. Demonstrating she has the authority to strip off my pants and make me expose my bare ass to her. So I submit to her motherly authority and make myself vulnerable, putting my trust in Mom to properly correct me through my bare butt.

There is something so incredibly intimate about it to. Draped over her lap with all my private parts exposed.. stuck up for her to see. She also witnesses my vulnerability and weaknesses. Bare bottom spankings are oh so intimate and carnal. I want to show the world I'm a fearless, strong, masculine man. But motherly bare bottom spankings are when I get to let out my vulnerability and weakness, and perhaps even cry from the intensity of emotions and the pain. And I trust in my mother to take care of me very well when I'm vulnerable like this - and not display it to the world. This intimacy adds so much to the spanking dynamic, and it does not make me any less of a man. Contrarily, it's an outlet to get it out of my system so I can be a strong masculine man for the world, while I'm a naughty boy to my erotic Mommy.

It's very therapeutic, catharsis, and stress relieving. Because of the pain and sting, it's an excellent way for me to let go of my guilt and negative feelings. I don't have to feel guilty for bad behavior because I'm getting properly punished for it, and I'm paying the toll for any bad behavior or negative feelings. There are stress relieving and cathartic aspects of spanking. After my Mom is done I feel like a lot of weight was lifted off my shoulders. I cannot really describe in words why there's therapeutic and cathartic benefit. Perhaps it's a mix of everything from the vulnerability, pain, pleasure, etc. It seems to do a lot in getting any negative feelings out of me.

It's also very good for mom-son bonding and intimacy. Bare bottom spankings can release all negative feelings. In its place, mom spanks into me her motherly correction, warmth, and love. It's very intimate and erotic, having to bare my ass, let my penis be exposed and touch Mom's lap, and feel Mom's hand over my butt. She spanks hard and firmly but does it out of love and for all the benefits, it is so maternal. She intoxicatingly combines the motherly aspects of spanking with the sexual aspects of spanking.

Now considering how much I enjoy Emma's spankings, you might wonder how it's punishment at all. That's explained by the fact that it still does hurt. It is pain inflicted on me. It hurts so good but it still hurts. It is not used as a deterrent though. The punishment isn't so I avoid getting it, but to smack the bad behavior out of me. During a motherly spanking, the bad behavior, guilt, stress, and any bad feelings are firmly smacked right out of me by Momma. In place, her love, warmth, correction, catharsis, etc, is provided. It's also an outlet for Mama to let out all her frustration and anger at me. It's far healthier for her to let it out by smacking my bottom hard than yelling at me or something.

So there's a bit of depth on Emma's spankings. They're very motherly, erotic, and therapeutic all at the same time. They have multiple benefits such as discipline, punishment, eroticism, stress relief, catharsis, intimacy, etc.

For the process of how she spanks, it begins with a bottom baring. She typically sits on the sofa and I stand up facing her. My penis is clearly visible up close to her face. I'm then placed over her lap and given a warm up spanking. The spanking begins softer and gentler. This way I'm not immediately focusing on just the pain. Rather, I have time to reflect on my nudity, being draped over her lap, and having Emma stare at and touch/smack my butt while my dick pokes her thighs, and how she's doing it as a mother and a lover. Just reflecting on the situation so it's imprinted into my mind as the spanking gets more and more intense. Eventually of course the spanking will be very hard. Implements may or may not be used, but Emma can beat a bottom well with just her hand given her spanking expertise and motherly instinct. It always starts and finishes with her hand so I start off and end with the intimate skin to skin contact. The flesh of her hand maternally strikes at the flesh of my butt cheeks. A typical spanking from Emma ranges from 45 minutes to over an hour.

And in addition to spanking, Mother Emma breastfeeds me. Breastfeeding is another way Mom combines maternal care and eroticism. It's obvious what breastfeeding is for. But at an age where boobs are sexually attractive, it can have an erotic purpose. It's a good thing Emma's tits are massive, perky melons. I thus drink her milk both for the motherliness and eroticism of her beautiful big tits. It's very nourishing and arousing.

As I said, I have a sexual relationship with Emma. After all this is done, we have sex. It feels incredibly good, I've had sex with other girls but the pleasure is far more intense with Emma. She's older with a thicker body compared to girls my age. And her treatments just add so much to it. I'm fucking someone who spanked my bottom and nourished me with breastmilk. She's a mother and a lover to me. That's all so incredibly hot, I cannot describe it in words. Fucking my motherly lover with her treatment well applied to me through a red bottom and nourishing breastmilk.

It's hard to fight and disobey with an impossibly beautiful woman who fulfills the role of a mother figure and girlfriend. Likrwise, it's difficult for Emma to fight and disobey a cute young man who's her son and lover. I cannot even communicate this dynamic with words effectively, you would have to see it. Spankings and breastfeeding from a mommy girlfriend is like another language itself. So much more is communicated from her son's butt receiving her firm mommy's hand, or a mommy girlfriend's boob and milk in her son's mouth, than any words could do.

On top of this, she has a vintage 1950s charm. She dresses like a woman from the 1950s with that beautiful curled hairstyle. She often emphasizes spankings as "good old fashioned," something lost in today's world but that she continues on. She talks about how she's a mother who hasn't forgotten these old fashioned but effective ways. Unlike modern soft sensabilities, Emma understands the need to deliver a lesson through violating modesty and deriving sexual pleasure. This is why so many vintage women were so spank happy, they loved the sight and touch of bottoms. It was also how many women would embrace empowerment in a patriarchal society. Women are, of course, were not to pursue a man's role. So in the past, spankings were a form of empowerment for them. They would use their domestic and emotional expertise, the sphere where they were considered to be specialized in, to deliver effective correction and display authority. They also delivered it to younger guys, thus not violating societal patriarchy but still giving women a sense of empowerment. And while today, men are considered to be more lustful than woman, back in the day it was the opposite. Without pornography or sexual liberation, spankings were a way to satisfy the lust of women. And young men understood this. Thus, Emma provided an effective vintage charm through her 1950s aesthetic. Even though women were seen as more lustful, their virginity was valued more than a man's virginity. Thus, it was a way for young men to engage in sexual adventures without spoiling the virginity of young women.

So that's typically the full treatment I get from my Emma: spankings, breastfeeding, and sexual intercourse in that exact order. She fulfills the role of caring mother, a teacher, a girlfriend, a fucktoy, and a therapist.

She is the perfect person to provide these types of spankings too. And growing up getting this from her, a familiarity develops between us. A spanking which can combine every aspect to it without any taboo boundaries. A mother, but not a biological mother, thus capable of being as sexual as necessary. I experienced something so magical and intense from Emma.